Devious Devices - Beast Race Refits (+orcs)

There does seem to be a problem with the colors though - it's all in pitch black regardless of the named color.

You weren't kidding, I accidentally put the SLSF2_Vertex_Colors shader flag on the UUNP meshes, who apparently didn't need them. Should be fixed in the new version after rebuilding meshes in bodyslide.

I don't personally use UUNP, hence why I didn't notice the error in the first place.

Thank god that wasn't me messing up again, otherwise it would begin to be embarrassing over here..

Since I'm on a roll now, I noticed the Restrictive Collar belonging to what I believe is DDa doesn't show up when equipped - it's just gone  :ph34r:

But maybe it's related to the color-problem, so I u'no.

Extra files? You telling me I could've avoided all the hassle of breaking up zip-files and manually applying "non-skyrim"-files to the game directory for all this time? God verdamnt  :o

Since I'm on a roll now, I noticed the Restrictive Collar belonging to what I believe is DDa doesn't show up when equipped - it's just gone  :ph34r:

But maybe it's related to the color-problem, so I u'no.

Works fine for me, tested both CBBE and UUNP, HDT and HDT-less.

So... this ALMOST works perfectly on Lykaios with no modifications. At least on the version I chose for Yuni. I technically do not know if I chose short or long muzzled... though I usually prefer short muzzled for such things.

... BUT....

Yeah. This. Check the attached picture. This would work perfectly on Lykaios with only very minor modifications. At the moment the red ebonite blindfold and red ebonite simple ball-gag are pictured... I can provide more pictures if you desire. That would be really cool for this to work for Lykaios as well... I can even get Yuni modeling the in-game pictures if you want. But! Even if you do not modify them, they work well enough, and thank you for what you have done, very sincerely.

<3

post-5998-0-13677300-1500716785_thumb.png

Thanks alot for this mod and your hard work.
Highly appreciated because i was waiting for this to happen like you, but unlike you i have no skills to accomplish something like that.

Cheers!

Will this work with the Sharkmer race?

Assuming you are talking about my version of the mod, then Veladarius got it right:

Either it will not show up at all or the human version will be used due to the specific settings for races on the beast race versions.

The race is set up to use DefaultRace as Armor Race, so the human versions will be used. The heads are an almost perfect match of the human ones everywhere except for the front (what with the snout and all), so while harnesses and such should fit just fine on those areas, there will be tons of clipping with the mouth/eyes/snout.

It should be possible to tweak the meshes to fit the head and release a patch that adds DD support for the race and those specific meshes, just like this mod does for vanilla beast races; but I won't be the one to do so, at least for now (not interested in DD so far). If anyone else is willing to do it, I'll be happy to help, though.

Edited by Blaze69

@ blaze69  If interested you can see if any of the models for the other races will work and a patch to use that set can likely be made rather easily. If you want to check which race fits best (argonian ones I am thinking might work best) I am willing to make patches both non DD and DD.

@ blaze69 If interested you can see if any of the models for the other races will work and a patch to use that set can likely be made rather easily. If you want to check which race fits best (argonian ones I am thinking might work best) I am willing to make patches both non DD and DD.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty sure none of the existing models will work, at least not out of the box.

The eyes and mouth are displaced with respect to the vanilla Argonian ones, so while the Argonian meshes could kinda sorta fit the overall shape, they would still need actual mesh tweaks to get the placement right. There's also the fact that the rest of the head follows the human head shape, so harnesses and such would need to be adjusted from the Argonian shape back into the human one om top of that.

I'd say the best course of action would be to take the human meshes and tweak them to fit the front of the head (snout/mouth/eyes). The sides, back and top should fit fine without further tweaking. But it obviosly requires mesh edits; so as I said, unless someone really wants to do it or I find out I'm interested in DD myself after all, it's probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Seem to be having an issue; the new model gags and blindfold aren't showing up on my kajiit and argonian characters; they still use the same old standard models.  :/

Tried it with standard leather, and the ebonite ones... no luck.  Not sure what's going wrong.

Seem to be having an issue; the new model gags and blindfold aren't showing up on my kajiit and argonian characters; they still use the same old standard models.  :/

Tried it with standard leather, and the ebonite ones... no luck.  Not sure what's going wrong.

Have you run BodySlide?

And have you placed the plugin after all other DD plugins, so it can add it's changes?

Especially after DD for Him since that modifies the gags so it shows up on males.

Holy crap, not even waiting to see how this fits to comment my most vociferous and grateful thanks.

Will try out shortly of course and then probably give more praise.

Edit: Quickly tried the things, absolutely delightful and what I've been waiting for (aside from a couple more items that I won't name, beyond saying they'd match the catsuits, but I imagine would be a total pain to make work.)! Glad I picked a time like now to try and get back into skyrim again, rather than coming by a little bit earlier.

Damn, dude!

Really nice work.

Maybe one day it get's integrated into DD ... if you want this to happen ofc.

Not sure if this has been made for males or females or both but he has already done the restrictive items for men for the SOS body and has been added to DD for Him. It would have to be a patch anyways to the current Argonian boots.

There's no way these boots will get integrated into DD itself, as it relies on other mods that some people probably don't want to use.

The rest of the items (collars, gags) on the other hand... I don't see why they couldn't be added to the main mod.

• 1 month later...

Do you plan do make a patch for the shark race mod?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3368-shark-race-v317-unpcbbesos/

This was already discussed previously.

It'd be a lot of work, because the shape of the heads look nothing like an Argonian or Khajiit, so all the headgear would need to be redone.

Will this work with the Sharkmer race?

Assuming you are talking about my version of the mod, then Veladarius got it right:

Either it will not show up at all or the human version will be used due to the specific settings for races on the beast race versions.

The race is set up to use DefaultRace as Armor Race, so the human versions will be used. The heads are an almost perfect match of the human ones everywhere except for the front (what with the snout and all), so while harnesses and such should fit just fine on those areas, there will be tons of clipping with the mouth/eyes/snout.

It should be possible to tweak the meshes to fit the head and release a patch that adds DD support for the race and those specific meshes, just like this mod does for vanilla beast races; but I won't be the one to do so, at least for now (not interested in DD so far). If anyone else is willing to do it, I'll be happy to help, though.