Hey, I'm having some issues with the installation. I followed the instructions step by step and it's not a huge problem, I just may have missed something. 

This is what it says after I load a save and I'm in game, "F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's scripts folder is missing most probably). Four play stripping and strap on functionality won't work."

I click ok, then it goes on to say, "Which animation pack do you want to load? You need to have them installed. Remember to disable or delete crazyanimationsgun.esp and fo4animationsbylieto.esp" (I know how to disable Lieto's but I can't find an .esp or .esm for Crazy's animations.) Then below that it gives me three options; Just Lietos animation pack, lietos and crazys, or lietos crazys and crazys new animations with dog and threesome." What's wrong with F4SE, or what did I miss? F4SE works properly with other mods that require it. If anyone could please help me, I would really appreciate it.

You can disable the aggressive animations in the "mcm" if Like me it bugs you that they are all bondage poses without bondage. Funny thing is , Leito has plenty of non Bondage Aggressive anims for Skyrim that he could have converted instead. Don't get me wrong I am glad we have bondage anims but until The bondage situation in Fallout 4 gets fully fleshed out (We miss you Zaz people) it's totally useless.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, Daddy_snuffles said:

Hey, I'm having some issues with the installation. I followed the instructions step by step and it's not a huge problem, I just may have missed something. 

This is what it says after I load a save and I'm in game, "F4SE has not been installed correctly (it's scripts folder is missing most probably). Four play stripping and strap on functionality won't work."

I click ok, then it goes on to say, "Which animation pack do you want to load? You need to have them installed. Remember to disable or delete crazyanimationsgun.esp and fo4animationsbylieto.esp" (I know how to disable Lieto's but I can't find an .esp or .esm for Crazy's animations.) Then below that it gives me three options; Just Lietos animation pack, lietos and crazys, or lietos crazys and crazys new animations with dog and threesome." What's wrong with F4SE, or what did I miss? F4SE works properly with other mods that require it. If anyone could please help me, I would really appreciate it.

you need to update the dll file to match your game version, this has been done, but I'm too fukin drunk to post a link

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, Daddy_snuffles said:

First, I highly recommend you look at Gopher's YouTube F4SE video.  He has the best installation explanation.  You copy and past some files, archive the data folder then drop it into NMM (or your preferred mod manager).  You could drop the data folder into FO4 root but then if there are conflicts you won't be notified.  Check out the video.

Second, when you load Leitos Animations, you get the plugin.  Just uncheck it.  There are two Crazy Animations.  Crazy's "Gun" Animation has a plugin.  That one has to be unchecked.  The other Crazy Animation doesn't appear to have a plugin.  Hope that helps.

Hey, I was wondering in case anyone here knows... Is there a way to bring back the pop-up/prompt window thing when 2 NPCs engage in sex, asking if they should head to the nearest bed or not? I must have clicked "never use a bed" by accident at some point, and now that I finally got my "Brothels" set up I would Really like them to use the beds lol D: Anyway to sort of.. reset my "choice" in that regard?

Thanks a lot in advance!

42 minutes ago, MonaBabii said:

Hey, I was wondering in case anyone here knows... Is there a way to bring back the pop-up/prompt window thing when 2 NPCs engage in sex, asking if they should head to the nearest bed or not? I must have clicked "never use a bed" by accident at some point, and now that I finally got my "Brothels" set up I would Really like them to use the beds lol D: Anyway to sort of.. reset my "choice" in that regard?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Vinfamy, on 10 Jul 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

The never and always choices will stop all future asking messages. It's what they're there for.

Although you can change your mind later using console commands to re-enable the messages.

set Vin_Global_AskBed_Player to 0

set Vin_Global_AskBed_NPC to 0

;)

19 minutes ago, MonaBabii said:

Oh, thanks a ton! Do I just paste both those lines into the console? including the "to" word?

The top one is for resetting the player and the bottom one for NPC’s. If you need to reset both then use both, if you just want to reset NPC's and not the player then just the bottom one. Type the line completely as is “set Vin_Global_AskBed_NPC to 0” and press return

PS Where there is no Underscore it’s a space in-between i.e setSPACEvin_global_AskBed_NPCSPACEtoSPACE0

Hey so, I was wondering... is something wrong with my install or settings or are the sex animations failing to position themselves correctly 9 times out of 10?

It's rare the case where my character will start a sex act and the animations will actually be aligned properly, but for NPCs... that might just be a 9.8 out of 10 lol :frown:

Also, when I try and use the Numpad to position the actors somewhat right, I can't really do it right; every time I try and move an actor in any direction it's like the button picks a random direction to move them on, and then moves them wildly that way.. I'm not sure how to explain this oddity lol, but maybe I'm not the only one, and if so maybe someone's found out what's up and if there's a way to make things a tad better?

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to shed some light into this o/

Edit:

I've attached a snapshot of one of the "best case scenarios" when sex starts, this is somewhat decent positioning to what usually happens lol, and say, in that picture, when I try to move one actor or the other, sometimes they will move the complete opposite way, or maybe I'm actually getting close to alignment and suddenly the actor I'm moving bounces back out... it's very frustrating xD

20180212084105_1.jpg

On 2/13/2018 at 4:43 PM, MonaBabii said:

Hey so, I was wondering... is something wrong with my install or settings or are the sex animations failing to position themselves correctly 9 times out of 10?

It's rare the case where my character will start a sex act and the animations will actually be aligned properly, but for NPCs... that might just be a 9.8 out of 10 lol :frown:

Also, when I try and use the Numpad to position the actors somewhat right, I can't really do it right; every time I try and move an actor in any direction it's like the button picks a random direction to move them on, and then moves them wildly that way.. I'm not sure how to explain this oddity lol, but maybe I'm not the only one, and if so maybe someone's found out what's up and if there's a way to make things a tad better?

Edit:

I've attached a snapshot of one of the "best case scenarios" when sex starts, this is somewhat decent positioning to what usually happens lol, and say, in that picture, when I try to move one actor or the other, sometimes they will move the complete opposite way, or maybe I'm actually getting close to alignment and suddenly the actor I'm moving bounces back out... it's very frustrating xD

Hi the best places for sex scene's is a flat area and not close to tress,hill,rock and doorways. I find it best to tape the number 3 key a couple of times and that sort's most of the miss aligned sex scenes out. so do try to have them happen on flat open area's for the best results. hope this help :smile:

4 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

What are the controls for this? It seems a lot of the numpad keys do something regarding positioning, but is there a post somewhere explaining what key does what?

in your inventory under apparel you will find a Four Play Framework MCM the hot keys are listed here, hope this helps you :smiley:

On 2/13/2018 at 9:43 AM, MonaBabii said:

Edit:

I have alignment issues too, but have assumed it is due to the framework being in infancy - hope it will be sorted given time.  Seems to me that FO4 sexing has come along a lot faster than Skyrim did.