9 hours ago, valcon767 said:

did you also investigate the Thalmor (in Solitude IIRC)??

if you want to advance it without having to do that 

Reveal hidden contents

check the Jarl's children's bedroom (all containers) and this should skip past that part IIRC.

As far as I remember there was no hint to go to Solitude, so no. But I have a quest in the journal to follow the Thalmor Entourage what I haven't done yet. Is this it?

Anyway thanks for the hint, I will try it out.

5 minutes ago, Tops34 said:

As far as I remember there was no hint to go to Solitude, so no. But I have a quest in the journal to follow the Thalmor Entourage what I haven't done yet. Is this it?

Anyway thanks for the hint, I will try it out.

it does not tell you specifically Solitude, but the only 3 places in Vanilla (IIRC) that have a stationed Thalmor group are Embassy (part of main questline), 

Solitude (Thalmor Headquarters), and Markarth (in Understone Keep).  i think i had a quest Marker (misc section?? could have been process of elimination)

that led me to Solitude.

25 minutes ago, Xatos said:

Has anyone managed to clear full runs with this mod and sexlab solutions running at the same time without trouble cropping up for either?

Any specific type of trouble?  I've been running with both for a long while and haven't noticed any obvious conflicts or issues other than the handful of bugs in the current version of Infamy (the faction issues during the Mephala quest being the most major - workarounds have been discussed in the last few pages).  They don't really do the same thing - Infamy adds mostly new quests and Solutions adds sex-based options to vanilla quests and encounters.

9 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Any specific type of trouble?  I've been running with both for a long while and haven't noticed any obvious conflicts or issues other than the handful of bugs in the current version of Infamy (the faction issues during the Mephala quest being the most major - workarounds have been discussed in the last few pages).  They don't really do the same thing - Infamy adds mostly new quests and Solutions adds sex-based options to vanilla quests and encounters.

It's probably not related then, most of the problems seem to stem from the Solutions stuff where I'd see a more frequent rate of sex scenes being broken via crashing or giants camp teleporting or the sex scenes just not happening at all. Admittedly for Infamy even though I have it installed I never got real far with it thanks to the issues brought up by Solutions, I should really try just Infamy some time. Good to know though thanks.

Just finished 'Behind Bars', would like to report on some bugs & quirks encountered - and general feedback.

Spoiler

1. Bug with Svana asking to speak to Tythis. The dialogue options meant for Tythis seem to appear on Svana herself. Possibly other NPCs too, but I hadn't tested. Uncertain on the effects choosing the option with Svana might have.

2. Similarly for Ingun's quest, the "My friend Ingun here needs help with an experiment." option appears on Ingun herself. Selecting it will progress the 'Nord' objective of the quest, but SL animation will fail to trigger.

3. Quirk: As suggested to be turned on, the 'Always Use Beds' option for NPCs causes some oddity with bed selection for Sibbi's sequence(s) in the jail. The game for whatever reason likes to toss him and his partner over to a bed in a far-away locked cell instead. Understandably this likely isn't a problem to be solved with this mod itself.

4. Feedback: The Ingun quest requirement of finding an NPC of each race that you've completed a favour quest for I feel is a bit too restrictive! It's very hard to find NPCs fulfilling that requirement.

5. Other quest: From The Blacksmith quest, Sigrid seems to not want to return to her usual activities after her visit to the Whiterun Barracks, remaining and always returning there beyond that point of the quest.

My apologies if the above have already been documented or addressed. Thanks for the content, the quest was a fun diversion in Riften!

I didn't read through all 39 pages, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered...  Is all of Dovahkiin's Infamy 1.0.1 included in v2.0?  Or is v2.0 an add-on/upgrade/patch?  I can't seem to find v1.0.1 anywhere (except the WayBack Machine and it won't let me download).

On 27.04.2018 at 5:41 AM, pokkla said:

I didn't read through all 39 pages, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered...  Is all of Dovahkiin's Infamy 1.0.1 included in v2.0?  Or is v2.0 an add-on/upgrade/patch?  I can't seem to find v1.0.1 anywhere (except the WayBack Machine and it won't let me download).

Okay so i won't call you dumb becouse that would be rude, but you have cleary said on mod page that "WHAT'S NEW IN 2.0"

• 2.0 - Episode 2, added 6 new main quests (each with their sub-quests), completing Whiterun content. Fixed some bugs from the previous version.

Well for me, description of this line cleary says that 2.0 is an improved version, update to be clear. So i don't understand reason for your post you have all required information.
    How they say "The darkest under the lantern"

-With all respect, please RTFM next time C:

Q for Ingun's quest: I tried both blacksmiths in Markarth, the bard in Morthal and other orcs, there was no option. Do I have to become the blood-kin of an orc (like finish the forgemaster fingers quest) to complete this one? It is really hard to do anything with Ingun following everywhere. Same issue for the Breton (I only tried Belethor).

15 minutes ago, luna120225 said:

Q for Ingun's quest: I tried both blacksmiths in Markarth, the bard in Morthal and other orcs, there was no option. Do I have to become the blood-kin of an orc (like finish the forgemaster fingers quest) to complete this one? It is really hard to do anything with Ingun following everywhere. Same issue for the Breton (I only tried Belethor).

if you do the favor quest for the blacksmiths in Markarth the dialogue should show up after that.  

the Female blacksmith wants a certain book, and the one in Understone Keep wants a daedra heart (i think).

for Breton any shopkeeper (Alchemist tend to be Breaton, plus College of Winterhold has some) you have invested in should work.

for all races anyone who you can recruit to be a follower (or have already completed a favor quest) should work.

Made MQ104 broken in last test game when talked with Irileth after first triggered scene of assassins attack on Jarl in DI_Quest_Jarl. Here is need at least add MQ105 completed requirement for trigger DI_Quest_Jarl. I dont know but I added prereqQuest=MQ105 and prereqStageOPT=160 properties to DI_Activator_Trigger (0300AAE8) activator but quest is still triggering. (upd. after esp was resaved in CK seems condition now is working and this quest is not triggering)

Also maybe it is have a sense to add "with high arouse level donot start masturbate/imagination sex scene after sleep when in public" option for compatibility and logical and bug prevention purposes. I encountered with many problems when this action was started after sleep and player was attacked and in time of 'rape imagination' placed agressor started battle with other npcs and several other but I sure in many times this action was causing problems. Wich script is starting this scene?

Thanks for the tips, I finished the Ingun quest. Another Q for Bully quest: I've finished both quests from the couple, talked to them, and had all the objectives completed (had sex once with husband). But the quest is still active in my journal. Anything I missed?

On 29/04/2018 at 6:23 AM, Reaquainer said:

Okay so i won't call you dumb becouse that would be rude, but you have cleary said on mod page that "WHAT'S NEW IN 2.0"

• 2.0 - Episode 2, added 6 new main quests (each with their sub-quests), completing Whiterun content. Fixed some bugs from the previous version.

Well for me, description of this line cleary says that 2.0 is an improved version, update to be clear. So i don't understand reason for your post you have all required information.
    How they say "The darkest under the lantern"

-With all respect, please RTFM next time C:

Thanks for not calling me dumb.  While I was waiting for a reply, I cracked it open in the CK and got my answers.  I should have done that first.  But, I do appreciate you taking the time to respond.

In the Riverwood (Sigrid & Alvor) Quest...is this an issue of just more time or...?    I talked all I could to Sigrid & then all I could with Alvor. Even spoke to Embry & Dorothe. They all had nothing new to say. But nothing really ever happened but the dialogue exchanges. Should I just go do some other things and come back later to talk to them? Or have I alrdy messed up this Quest?

2 hours ago, Bednarik said:

In the Riverwood (Sigrid & Alvor) Quest...is this an issue of just more time or...?    I talked all I could to Sigrid & then all I could with Alvor. Even spoke to Embry & Dorothe. They all had nothing new to say. But nothing really ever happened but the dialogue exchanges. Should I just go do some other things and come back later to talk to them? Or have I alrdy messed up this Quest?

talk to everyone in Riverwood, IIRC it is someone else that will give you the information needed.

On 5/3/2018 at 1:52 AM, Tkc said:

Also maybe it is have a sense to add "with high arouse level donot start masturbate/imagination sex scene after sleep when in public" option for compatibility and logical and bug prevention purposes. I encountered with many problems when this action was started after sleep and player was attacked and in time of 'rape imagination' placed agressor started battle with other npcs and several other but I sure in many times this action was causing problems. Wich script is starting this scene?

I've started having this problem as well, don't know which particular script is in charge of handling dreams. stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare console command is meant to disable the feature altogether, but I haven't had luck getting it to work on my end. I'd simply avoided letting it trigger where the Aggressor's combat aggro would be problematic.

7 hours ago, Rattlesnark said:

I've started having this problem as well, don't know which particular script is in charge of handling dreams. stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare console command is meant to disable the feature altogether, but I haven't had luck getting it to work on my end. I'd simply avoided letting it trigger where the Aggressor's combat aggro would be problematic.

There is attached DI_Script_Nightmare script to the quest and in the script in OnSleepStop() event added only check "If abInterrupted == false" wich checking if sleep was interrupted and if here add additional check(for nearby not dead npc\creatures for example or if someone is seeing the player).

I have a problem. Couple of hours into playthrough, right after I got Lydia as follower, I slept in the tavern and after I woke up there was a masturbation event, Lydia offered to join me, but then the dialogue disappeared before I picked anything and she got stuck in either "watching the bard" state, or "watching sex" state. The only thing she did after was walk down the stairs to the bard.

She takes out her weapons when I raise my hands, but she doesn't react to anything else, occasionally raising her arms to cheer. Problem is, I didn't notice it at first and went through bunch of cells(and autosaves) before I realized she wasn't there, so I doubt I have a save before the event.

I've tried "disable-enable", teleporting her to me through EFF, teleporting her to me through console, killing("kill" in console, she is essential, so just bleedout forever) and resurrecting her, attacking her, running an animation through ZaZ(worked, but she just stands there after) on her, having sex through dialogue(worked, but she wouldn't follow me somewhere more private, and remained not following after), dismissing her and leaving Whiterun for awhile. She just stand where I teleported her to and cheers. Is there a way to reset her behavior completely?

Update. She reacted to vampire attack on Whiterun, but stood still afterwards.  I tried another thing. Disabled the current Lydia and spawned a new one. Don't know about of consequences of this though

5 hours ago, GladiatorUA said:

I have a problem. Couple of hours into playthrough, right after I got Lydia as follower, I slept in the tavern and after I woke up there was a masturbation event, Lydia offered to join me, but then the dialogue disappeared before I picked anything and she got stuck in either "watching the bard" state, or "watching sex" state. The only thing she did after was walk down the stairs to the bard.

She takes out her weapons when I raise my hands, but she doesn't react to anything else, occasionally raising her arms to cheer. Problem is, I didn't notice it at first and went through bunch of cells(and autosaves) before I realized she wasn't there, so I doubt I have a save before the event.

I've tried "disable-enable", teleporting her to me through EFF, teleporting her to me through console, killing("kill" in console, she is essential, so just bleedout forever) and resurrecting her, attacking her, running an animation through ZaZ(worked, but she just stands there after) on her, having sex through dialogue(worked, but she wouldn't follow me somewhere more private, and remained not following after), dismissing her and leaving Whiterun for awhile. She just stand where I teleported her to and cheers. Is there a way to reset her behavior completely?

Update. She reacted to vampire attack on Whiterun, but stood still afterwards.  I tried another thing. Disabled the current Lydia and spawned a new one. Don't know about of consequences of this though

disabling the current NPC and spawning a new one creates a "clone" = all stuff done with original is lost (you have to redo everything)

as for resetting an NPC there are some console commands you can try (target the NPC first)

1 - go to a small interior cell without any (or as few as possible) other NPCs

2 - make a hard save (in a new slot)

3 - prid "refid" (found by targeting the NPC in the console), do this with the original NPC (not a clone)

4 - moveto player

5a - resetai

5b - disable 

recycleactor

enable

5c - disable

resetai

recycleactor

enable

6 - test if that fixed it 

if 5a does not work reload the hard save made in step 2 then try 5b or 5c

those may work (or may not)

hope the information helps

I'm stuck on hunted. Aela is out in the fields of whiterun crouched and doing nothing, the quest says I'm supposed to join her and hunt with her, but I don't have any dialogue options with her and theres nothing in sight to be killed or anything. What am I supposed to do, exactly?

So I couldn't find anything about this by searching, I advanced the Nazeem quest to the point where he sells Chillfurrow and buys Loreius Farm, however, I also started the quest with Cicero outside Loreius Farm at that time. Unfortunately, this mod (presumably) removes Vantus Loreius from the game in order to sell the "Loreius Farm is abandoned" thing, making the quest for Cicero uncompletable. What am I supposed to do about this? Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Vidust said:

So I couldn't find anything about this by searching, I advanced the Nazeem quest to the point where he sells Chillfurrow and buys Loreius Farm, however, I also started the quest with Cicero outside Loreius Farm at that time. Unfortunately, this mod (presumably) removes Vantus Loreius from the game in order to sell the "Loreius Farm is abandoned" thing, making the quest for Cicero uncompletable. What am I supposed to do about this? Thanks.

3 options that will work

1 - roll back to a save that is before Nazeem moves and do Cicero's quest first

2 - use console to setstage Cicero's quest forward (UESP.net is a pretty good site to find the console id for the quest and which stages do which parts)

3 - use console commands to move Vantus Loreius to you (will have to find his RefID, then PRID (refid), then 'moveto player", and you may have to enable him again).

option 1 is the least technical but you may not want to lose stuff you have done. options 2 and 3 will let you keep what you have done but do require more 

knowledge and the use of the console.