On 3/10/2018 at 10:42 PM, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I'm playing the lastest version of this mod. On quest regarding investigation of Thalmer headquarter. My character just arrived in Solitude and supposed to witness what happen on the market square of the city. However, after the supposed begger shout" Skyrim belongs to Nord", all characters just stand there, no animation, no extra dialogue or anything. The quest is just stuck there and unable to proceed. I try to talk to the begger before she shouts, but the system indicated the that person is busy. The only way to continue the game is to kill the begger myself, but if I do that, the messgae shows that "I should't let her throw away her life like that". Is this a bug here? 

you have hit a problem of some kind.  i have had a similar thing happen in the past (my problem was due to conflicting packages due to execution scene needing to run first)

so the question is - has your character been to Solitude before this quest?? (so that the vanilla execution scene has played and finished)

if so you have definitely hit some kind of problem.

what i have found that works for me usually (for any mod with a scripted scene in a city) is to 

warp (fast travel) to the nearest point outside the city i am going to (not anywhere inside the city) and then to walk into the city normally (manually)

when i do this particular quest i make sure the vanilla execution scene has played before i am sent here during the quest

when sent to Solitude i fast travel to Katla's Farm (nearest outside fast travel point for me)

walk into Solitude (between 9am and 5pm so that the market vendors are at the stalls)

walk to market near the stalls

wait for scene to start

talk to beggar (convince her to wait till later) sometimes i do get the "she is busy" thing so i just keep trying to talk to her and usually get her before she suicides

wait out scene

track down "beggar" (i found her in the catacombs)

continue quest

note sure if this helps or not (but i hope it does)

Possible bug?

i encountered an issue during nazeem's questline, when you have to lure a giant to loreius farm. The giant went there, killed a couple animals, and my journal registered that objective as completed. But i didn't get the new one. So the quest cannot progress. Is this intended? What should i do now?

5 hours ago, Loller99 said:

Possible bug?

if i remember right

i think i remember that is the end of the quest 

so does it still show in the active quests part of the journal (or is it marked completed and moved to the completed section/removed from journal)?

if it is still active (or completed) you can go find Nazeem (he should be a beggar now) in or around the Cloud District or outside section of Dragonsreach in Whiterun.

if it is still active and Nazeem is still at the farm you will need to draw the giant close enough to Nazeem for him to react to it (he should run away at some point) and the end result will be the same (he ends up a beggar in Whiterun, normally found either outside Dragonsreach {on the grounds} or in the Cloud District {the mid level area}).

not sure how much help that is but it is what i remember

11 hours ago, Loller99 said:

Possible bug?

Reveal hidden contents

i encountered an issue during nazeem's questline, when you have to lure a giant to loreius farm. The giant went there, killed a couple animals, and my journal registered that objective as completed. But i didn't get the new one. So the quest cannot progress. Is this intended? What should i do now?

You need to save before doing that part, and if the giant doesn't walk over and whack Nazeem clear to the cloud district, reload.  I had the same issue.

2 hours ago, Bragh said:

You need to save before doing that part, and if the giant doesn't walk over and whack Nazeem clear to the cloud district, reload.  I had the same issue.

sadly, i went further with other quests. Nevermind, it wont break anything, right?

On 11-03-2018 at 6:31 PM, lukefz said:

Question about the Blacksmith quest

Hide contents

is it possible to have Embry fuck Sigrid while still letting Alvor live?

Yes, after they fuck, do nothing, but if you gave embry money you are donezo

1 hour ago, leyre said:

Hide contents

Yes, after they fuck, do nothing, but if you gave embry money you are donezo

Spoiler

even if i didnt give him money, he still has the note after I convince Alvor to take Dorthe to Whiterun. This is why im confused. maybe my playthrough is just bugged

8 hours ago, lukefz said:
  Hide contents

even if i didnt give him money, he still has the note after I convince Alvor to take Dorthe to Whiterun. This is why im confused. maybe my playthrough is just bugged

yeah, it is, that sometimes happens randomly, you'll best bet will be to start again because that save is donezo

8 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Ok, i'm stuck on the very start of the Jarl's Wife quest.  How in the deuce do i distract Iraleth?  is there a particular time i need to do it?  cause i'm not getting any relevant dialogue options with her that i can see.

If I recall correctly you need to speak to her in the morning hours and challenge her to a duel.

Really stuck with this mod, added it to an existing game, had to abandon Nazeem and Jarl's Wife stories as Balgruuf wasn't Jarl anymore, but I've been progressing nicely with Aela's story, until Hunting Grounds.  1st, I had cleansed myself of beast power, so it didn't work when I was told to kill in beast form, as I no longer could turn myself werewolf.  Went back to earlier save, asked Aela to regain beast power, seemed fixed.  Now I'm back in the hunting ground, supposed to kill vengeful spirits, but there are no vengeful spirits as I didn't kill anyone running to the lover's stone.  No spirit shows to fight, Hircine doesn't return, stuck in hunting grounds.  Really disappointed, I wanted to finish this storyline.  Now it looks like I have to go back to earlier save, before arriving at Lover's Stone, and kill a human just to make the mod work. How nuts is that?  Why doesn't mod detect if you haven't kill anyone and skip that part?

Ok my character is Embry's lover, I lied Alvor there were wolves out there, and talked with Embri. but no new dialogues.

Even the quest was not updated. What should I do? The quest was stucked?

I wanna all npcs alive as completing the quest, but no solution? 

Edit: Is there a way to be blackmailed by Riverwood revengers without killing someone?

Okay, reading through some of this I assume this is the right place for it. I have a rather frustrating (especially considering the overall lack of content featuring Haelga) problem with 'Behind Bars': on my existing save, the stage is set to 20 ("Talk to Svana - Well, that didn't work out as expected.") even before the quest begins, and on on at least 2 new saves it sets to stage 20 immediately after the quest starts, which prevents completing the quest for Haelga. I tried resetting the quest, manually setting stages, reinstallation, changing mod order - nothing. Attaching the load order and hoping for some help.

LO.txt

2 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

I have no idea where Alvor is for the Blacksmith quest. Last time I saw him was when he took his daughter to Whiterun to meet Eurlond Grey-Mane. Should I just spawn another Alvor?

Start walking from Riverwood to Whiterun, and stay on the road, youll find him

8 hours ago, Arthuriolan said:

Okay, reading through some of this I assume this is the right place for it. I have a rather frustrating (especially considering the overall lack of content featuring Haelga) problem with 'Behind Bars': on my existing save, the stage is set to 20 ("Talk to Svana - Well, that didn't work out as expected.") even before the quest begins, and on on at least 2 new saves it sets to stage 20 immediately after the quest starts, which prevents completing the quest for Haelga. I tried resetting the quest, manually setting stages, reinstallation, changing mod order - nothing. Attaching the load order and hoping for some help.

LO.txt

bearing in mind that it has been a while since i played this quest:

i always seem to run into the same thing (the stage jumping to 20) but have been able to complete the quest in Haelga's favor (ie side with Healga).  later in the quest

there is a point where you can choose certain responses that will complete it in Haelga's favor.  i just cannot remember the specifics offhand.

First things first I just played throu the nazeem quest and it was hilarious.

But there seems to be a small conflict another quest.

Spoiler

This mod "kills" Vantius Loreius even if you are on the quest "delayed burial" making it impossible to complete (without console commands).

1 hour ago, lanastara said:

First things first I just played throu the nazeem quest and it was hilarious.

But there seems to be a small conflict another quest.

Reveal hidden contents

This mod "kills" Vantius Loreius even if you are on the quest "delayed burial" making it impossible to complete (without console commands).

That's what happened in my first playthrough. Long live Console! Next time I played The Delayed burial before starting Nazeem quest. That's the only solution without console I found for the moment.

Is it possible to advance when investigating the Thalmors without 

Spoiler

killing the prostitute and pimp. 

I'm guessing there isn't.  No

Spoiler

Roughing them up without killing them, paying them off, giving them sex, (or whoring yourself for the profit of the pimp, he can probably already get sex) sneaking in to the Thalmor compound another way...

None of that right?

Maybe I'm missing something in the Behind Bars quest but

Spoiler

is there no way to actually help Haelga with corrupting Svana without taking either of them to Sibbi?  The intro parts of the quest with Haelga seems to imply that you can but I can't get Svana to do anything with me no matter what perversion/sadism/infamy score I have.  It's disappointing that all the other quests seem to have different paths but this one seems pretty linear. 

I'd love to have her agree to go for a drink and either get her drunk or slip her an aphrodisiac like in some of the other quests.  Afterwards you could get her interested in/blackmail her into further sex, eventually turning her from a Mara worshiping prude into a randy Dibellen slut like Haelga with her forgetting about Sibbi.  You could even have later scenes where you go into the bunkhouse and Haelga could be by her bed giving pointers to Svana as she's fucking Haelga's lovers.  Or just having Healga/Svana threesomes and/or orgies, those would be fun too.