How to start the quests ? For example, the one with Haelga ?

all in the HINT documents. /

Haelga: walk into the bunkhouse

This mod looks interesting, good stuff! I do have a (Probably stupid) question though,, almost every NPC in the game dislikes/hates my new character right now, does this mod causes that? I kinda like it, has a Morrowind vibe. But I am wondering if the character gets liked more after progress with certain quests and such. (Is so, really nice mod indeed)

Sorry again if this was a stupid question lol. Currently making a new mod profile for a specific character, and it is still a buggy mess. Trying to figure out if it is a actual feature or mods colliding with each other.

it's infamy. Caused by having too many sex partners/ being too evil.

stopquest DI_Quest_InfamyComments

the console command above will disable it

or

set DI_Global_Infamy to 0

this will give you a clean reputation

Do we have a quest guide up? I really don't have the time to wait around in game or play guessing games. Couldn't get the riverwood quest to trigger, perhaps because I already started the whiterun one? (Although it completed quite quickly and then I got nothing from there on regardless of waiting or talking to the npcs after they move).

I don't plan on actually playing the vanilla game to progress the quest, I'm sure we've all done everything skyrim has to offer many times over, and I personally start new games frequently just to play LL mods. So a simple guide on quest progression would be helpful for those of us looking to just enjoy the quest scenarios.

(In my experience as a game developer and programmer over the past 10 years, and watching the trends of gaming genres and gameplay formats, I would say what games these days fall short on is linearity). For some reason people got it into their heads that being linear is bad, but most if not all of the greatest games of the past were linear endeavors made great by their stories and characters. Same is applicable for quests and mods. 

~ My two cents

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but after Sigrid pays for Alvor's release she doesn't go back to Riverwood.

She'll be back eventually, one or two days. It takes a bit of time to walk.

Another idea for future:

Anise (I believe that is her name)

She is an old lady living in a cabin slightly to the north-west from Riverwood. She is kind and all until you find the entrance to her basement. After you leave the basement she turns hostile and attacks you 'cause she doesn't want anyone to know that she is a witch.

Let's say after you come out of the basement instead of turning hostile she gives you an ultimatum - death (vanilla fight, maybe a twist so that she wants you as her student now) or servitude (magical enslavement).

If fighting and winning:

If your character is evil or something - intimidation - you make her teach you, maybe use her to... I don't know... be a dick to Nazeem or Heimskr, threatening that you will kill her or let everyone know that she is a witch. Maybe leading to turning a few npc's evil?

Or you just kill her...

Or you persuade her to change her life...

If losing- well, you are dead, loading screen

If servitude:

She tells you to do sth and depending on how well you perform you are made her mindless thrall (magic), slave or student.

Thrall: you are being readied to become an offering to... whatever her newly formed coven wants to appease (I believe she has a letter in her basement or on her body where forming a coven is mentioned). Maybe you turn out to be this deity's new champion it something, or maybe you get a very nice buff as long as you appease the coven from time to time being their weapon it sth I don't know

Slave would be more about being forced without magic because she didn't deem you worth her magic and you are being ailed into submission and have to help the forming coven...

And student would be about learning from her and the coven and one day joining the coven yourself.

I mean... my ideas went crazy and overboard as always... but I just want that old lady to get her coven for Akatosh's sake! ^_^

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but after Sigrid pays for Alvor's release she doesn't go back to Riverwood.

She'll be back eventually, one or two days. It takes a bit of time to walk.

I think something might have screwed up quest stage wise for me on that stage.  

A week or so after quest completion, where I had shown Alvor her "payment" (but chose the non-evil option) I noticed Sigrid hadn't left the barracks yet and the scene would still trigger if I approached.  More out of concern for making sure Caius was free for future civil war stuff I just used stopquest on the main Blacksmith quest, and that sent both of them back to their normal routines.  The result of my quest line choices basically ended with them being back to vanilla behavior anyway, so that worked fine on my end.

@TheSpirit Anise is a cool idea, especially since she is almost the definition of a throw-away vanilla quest character.  Throw in a hagraven transformation for good measure!

@  Xatos  -  I have both running and have not run into a conflict yet, but it can lead to some interesting situations.

I would suggest you do the "Blacksmith" quest in Riverwood, and the Riften quest before reading the spoiler.

to start the "Blacksmith" quest visit Riverwood in daytime (after doing the vanilla quest "Before the Storm").

to start the Riften quest visit Haelga's Bunkhouse.

I did the Riften quest first and ended up in a relationship with Ingun.

did the Blacksmith quest (had to redo that one due to goofing something up with another mod before), and along the way I did the "Letter" quest for

Camilla (in Riverwood Trader) and chose to end up in relationship with her (Sexlab Solutions option).

Finished the Blacksmith quest and ended up in relationship with Sigrud, then bought Alvor's freedom (bribe option because I need him in Riverwood

for another quest chain from another mod).

now whenever I have sex with any of the 3 I am in a relationship with (Ingun, Sigrud, or Camilla) I always get caught cheating on my "relationship".

lol... talk about funny no matter which one I am with my perversion now increases.

love the mod Vinfamy

That sounds wicked, do you know if it works out if the player character is female though?

@  Xatos  -  I have both running and have not run into a conflict yet, but it can lead to some interesting situations.

I would suggest you do the "Blacksmith" quest in Riverwood, and the Riften quest before reading the spoiler.

to start the "Blacksmith" quest visit Riverwood in daytime (after doing the vanilla quest "Before the Storm").

did the Blacksmith quest (had to redo that one due to goofing something up with another mod before), and along the way I did the "Letter" quest for

Camilla (in Riverwood Trader) and chose to end up in relationship with her (Sexlab Solutions option).

Finished the Blacksmith quest and ended up in relationship with Sigrud, then bought Alvor's freedom (bribe option because I need him in Riverwood

now whenever I have sex with any of the 3 I am in a relationship with (Ingun, Sigrud, or Camilla) I always get caught cheating on my "relationship".

lol... talk about funny no matter which one I am with my perversion now increases.

love the mod Vinfamy

That sounds wicked, do you know if it works out if the player character is female though?

opps    forgot to state that I was playing a female pc (have not played a male pc in a while now)

edit

I told Infamy that my pc was bisexual and interracial (pretty much I took the option when infamy asked to give the most possible options for every choice)

love the mod Vinfamy

opps    forgot to state that I was playing a female pc (have not played a male pc in a while now)

edit

I told Infamy that my pc was bisexual and interracial (pretty much I took the option when infamy asked to give the most possible options for every choice)

I'm just wondering if it would be the same if you use Solutions to fuck one of the two guys instead of helping Camilla.

love the mod Vinfamy

edit

I'm just wondering if it would be the same if you use Solutions to fuck one of the two guys instead of helping Camilla.

I don't know.  I chose to rat them both out to Camilla (it should work though). I am roleplaying my pc as a mostly lesbian with a side of bisexual (for

strong male characters), and that choice worked best at that time.

Is Daniel the Chef from this mod?

Nah, he's from Skyrim ROmance.

My question as pertaining to this mod--

So as not to ruin it for others: 

I found out what happened between Emry and Sigrid, in their house and confronted them there, Sven showed up out of nowhere and tried to blackmail, I told him no, threatened to kill him and tried to, he ran, I got a 500 bond >.> but anyway, nothing else has happened, is it done now? 

Thank you for the mod!

-C

I found out what happened between Emry and Sigrid, in their house and confronted them there, Sven showed up out of nowhere and tried to blackmail, I told him no, threatened to kill him and tried to, he ran, I got a 500 bond >.> but anyway, nothing else has happened, is it done now? 

Thank you for the mod!

-C

Next step may be to talk to Alvor when he gets back to Riverwood, if Embry is around.  You *might* be pretty much done based on the quest events.

Is Daniel the Chef from this mod?

Nah, he's from Skyrim ROmance.

Thank you for the mod!

-C

thank you. He keeps force greeting me but has nothing original to say.

Vinfamy, I need help for a problem, please.

Quest: Behind the Bars.

1. I choose a sort of "kind" line. Had sex with Haelga.

2. Delivered Svana's poem to Sibbi.

3. Then brought both Haelga and Svana to Sibbi after I said to Haelga to have sex with him to show Svana how Sibbi is a scum.

4. Haelga had sex with Sibbi.

5. Svana saw it and brought Sibbi to hell.

6. Talked with Svana and choosen to be kind. She gave me the quest to save Lynly Starsung (Svidi).

7. Svana was free and returned to her sandbox routine.

8. Once finished, Haelga still follows me. We returned at the Bunkhouse but ...

PROBLEM:  Haelga is currently stuck in following me everywhere. No dialogue lines to stop her or change something. I don't know what to do.

Vinfamy, I need help for a problem, please.

Quest: Behind the Bars.

1. I choose a sort of "kind" line. Had sex with Haelga.

2. Delivered Svana's poem to Sibbi.

3. Then brought both Haelga and Svana to Sibbi after I said to Haelga to have sex with him to show Svana how Sibbi is a scum.

4. Haelga had sex with Sibbi.

5. Svana saw it and brought Sibbi to hell.

6. Talked with Svana and choosen to be kind. She gave me the quest to save Lynly Starsung (Svidi).

7. Svana was free and returned to her sandbox routine.

8. Once finished, Haelga still follows me. We returned at the Bunkhouse but ...

PROBLEM:  Haelga is currently stuck in following me everywhere. No dialogue lines to stop her or change something. I don't know what to do.

Did you bring Haelga and Svana to Sibbi at the same time?

The mod only accounts for when Haelga is brought to him first, then Svana to catch them on the act. Didn't know  you can actually bring both at the same time.

To stop her from following you now:

Help DI_Faction_Following 4

this should show you the id for the faction

then 

addfac # -1

Replacing # with the faction id above

So, after convincing Olfina to go to Solitude, Mikael asked me to help him ambush her, which I agreed to. But I'm already past Fort Graymore and there's still no ambush. Am I supposed to follow her even further?

Attack her until she's bleeding out. Don't worry. She's set as essential  during this part.

Still failing to trigger any of the 4 missions, even after using the non-requirement-quest patch, the situation remains, Embry does not have any extra dialog option when engaged during daytime outside Sleeping Giant.

I guess the mod really don't work with Skyrim Unbound?

Still failing to trigger any of the 4 missions, even after using the non-requirement-quest patch, the situation remains, Embry does not have any extra dialog option when engaged during daytime outside Sleeping Giant.

just wait, not engage. the mod will trigger automately

Also tried that, I waited for 1 day in game time by sitting in fron tmy laptop without waiting in game...Embry did encountered Sigrid several times,but nothing happened...

Also tried that, I waited for 1 day in game time by sitting in fron tmy laptop without waiting in game...Embry did encountered Sigrid several times,but nothing happened...

A few people with Skyrim Unbound reported the add-on's working alright ...

Anyways:

Try Trigger with console:

Stand near Sleeping Giant daytime:

startquest DI_Quest_Blacksmith

setstage DI_Quest_Blacksmith 0

Stand near Whiterun's Plains District around Battle-Born/ Gray-Mane houses:

startquest DI_Quest_Forbid

setstage DI_Quest_Forbid 0

Stand inside Riften's Haelga Bunkhouse:

startquest DI_Quest_Behind

setstage DI_Quest_Behind 0

Stand near Whiterun's Plains District around Battle-Born/ Gray-Mane houses:

I'm having the same problem. I have no dragons and non-dragonborn set in Skyrim Unbound.

I waited a day and followed Embry around town, quest did not start.

I thought maybe Immersive Citizens was causing issue. Disabled it and new start, still no trigger.

I'm okay with doing the force starts through console.

Thanks for the all the work you do.

Can't wait to see what else you have planned for us. :)