I found two little errors in the Ingun's Quest:

1. You wrote "Bosmer" (this is the Orc race) instead of "WoodElf". By my knowledge Bosmers are the Orcs and the WoodElves are, just, WoodElves.

This is only a write mistake because searching for a WoodElf completes the part of the quest.

2. Player as Female Nord makes the Player as one of the "targets" but, using the dialogue, results in no animations but only in the objective completed.

1. You wrote "Bosmer" (this is the Orc race) instead of "WoodElf". By my knowledge Bosmers are the Orcs and the WoodElves are, just, WoodElves.

This is only a write mistake because searching for a WoodElf completes the part of the quest.

2. Player as Female Nord makes the Player as one of the "targets" but, using the dialogue, results in no animations but only in the objective completed.

Erm, you're thinking of Orsimer, Bosmer is the formal name for Wood Elves.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Bosmer

Embry does not have any extra dialog option when engaged during daytime outside Sleeping Giant.

Just wait until evening and speak with him in the tavern. That's the usual place to buy someone a drink that loosens his tongue.

Erm, you're thinking of Orsimer, Bosmer is the formal name for Wood Elves.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Bosmer

Oops! Sorry.  A problem with my native language localized game, I think.

Er... blacksmith quest again! XD

Wasn't Sigrid supposed to stop getting fucked by Caius and go back home or sth? Cause I think they might die doing nothing but fucking for two in-game weeks O.O

Guess I broke sth in the end...

And I got attacked by an assassin carrying a contract from master E... I guess it was about embry... but he is kind of dead, killed by Alvor so...

The hell did I do to the quest? Haha :'D

Wasn't Sigrid supposed to stop getting fucked by Caius and go back home or sth? Cause I think they might die doing nothing but fucking for two in-game weeks O.O

And I got attacked by an assassin carrying a contract from master E... I guess it was about embry... but he is kind of dead, killed by Alvor so...

The quest is done. The assassin thing is a vanilla mechanic, I didn't modify it for this mod. 

Not sure what happened to Sigrid. Maybe she fell in love with Caius lol.

Anyway, you can return her home by console command:

set DI_Global_Blacksmith_Sigrid to 0

The quest is done. The assassin thing is a vanilla mechanic, I didn't modify it for this mod.

Not sure what happened to Sigrid. Maybe she fell in love with Caius lol.

Anyway, you can return her home by console command:

set DI_Global_Blacksmith_Sigrid to 0

The assassin: ok then, I got worried the questline bugged out or the body that I personally threw into the river somehow came back to haunt me! Though... thinking about it... future follow up maybe? ;)

Sigrid: yeah... I kinda started to RP it that way lol I'm gonna go and free her right away haha

And since I'm already here... Irileth and Balgruf maybe? And to make it spicier add in the rest of the court and whiterun nobility as well as the servants. Just to make it longer and having more things to do for the player haha

And Hulda keeps on nagging about her age and wanting to give the Bannered Mare to Ysolda, who wants to become A caravaneer like the Khajiits.

The way I see it:

Ysolda gives as her misc quest... we bring her back this big tusky mammooth dildo and we bail out. On our way out of Whiterun we see Ysolda talking with a "Shady Khajiit". So here we have three ways to go depending on our infamy traits and all... (maybe even sth dependent on us marrying Ysolda?)... bad: we work with the shady khajit and Ysolda becomes a slave, good: we work with the true Whiterun-sth caravaneers getting the slavers taken out and Ysolda will from now on be travelling with them everyone happy. And not yet bad not yet good we make Ysolda stay through Hulda or marriage. Then it goes bad: Bannered Mare changes into a brothel and Ysolda is a whore, middle(I guess?): brothel but Ysolda is the mistress of the brothel, good: B-Mare stays as an inn but Ysolda is the new innkeeper.

I wrote so much about Ysolda and Khajiits and B-Mare, damn xD

But the bare bones of the idea is to make a kind of big relationship quest between Ysolda and Dragonborn... Most people marry her or Lydia anyway lol

Imagine a quest in which we as somebody she trusts and all influence her through our actions.. but a way of ending the quest without marrying her would be cool as well since there are so many possible wives and husbands who need their own relationship-influence-quests! *.*

(Btw, J in Solitude still has his whiterun dialog options it kind of doesn't work well especially since you can ask him how long does he live "here" nad he says "whole my life" :'D

I dunno about adding Ysolda. Folding in too many NPCs that have their own Amorous Adventures quests might cause people running both mods some issues possibly.

I don't think it would be a great idea to worry too much about what NPCs are covered by AA, mostly because that would cut out almost all of the more interesting female characters in the game (example, most of the companions and a good chunk of Solitude, Elisif included lol).  

The AA quests themselves rarely actually affect the vanilla game much, so I doubt there would be many direct incompatibilities beyond the quests not making any sense if both played together in the same save (or having "My Lover..." dialogue on an NPC you blackmailed and hates your guts).  The only thing I can think of is if you end up killing a bunch of NPCs (which can happen in the vanilla game anyway) the AA quests may be broken, which would make sense (you're super evil, so no you can't turn around and play the dashing savior of all Skyrim females).

Can you explain what is supposed to happen if i'm in the dark brotherhood? I tried multiple approaches, but I never got dialogue from Nazir. Also does completing a message to whiterun do anything other than changing some actors? Just discovered that part of riverwood quest. Good job. Will you ever post possible endings as an optional download, because I have no idea what's supposed to happen in the whiterun endings or if i'm missing something. Thank you for the mod

Can you explain what is supposed to happen if i'm in the dark brotherhood? I tried multiple approaches, but I never got dialogue from Nazir. Also does completing a message to whiterun do anything other than changing some actors? Just discovered that part of riverwood quest. Good job. Will you ever post possible endings as an optional download, because I have no idea what's supposed to happen in the whiterun endings or if i'm missing something. Thank you for the mod

Just play the game and things will happen, in time. The Whiterun quest is not intended to be rushed through. 

3 days after Olfina and Jon get to Solitude, Nazir will have a new dialogue. This is only one ending though.

Just play the game and things will happen, in time. The Whiterun quest is not intended to be rushed through. 

3 days after Olfina and Jon get to Solitude, Nazir will have a new dialogue. This is only one ending though.

Nazir isn't getting any new dialogue, do I have to be at a certain point with the dark brotherhood?

I dunno about adding Ysolda. Folding in too many NPCs that have their own Amorous Adventures quests might cause people running both mods some issues possibly.

I don't think it would be a great idea to worry too much about what NPCs are covered by AA, mostly because that would cut out almost all of the more interesting female characters in the game (example, most of the companions and a good chunk of Solitude, Elisif included lol).  

The AA quests themselves rarely actually affect the vanilla game much, so I doubt there would be many direct incompatibilities beyond the quests not making any sense if both played together in the same save (or having "My Lover..." dialogue on an NPC you blackmailed and hates your guts).  The only thing I can think of is if you end up killing a bunch of NPCs (which can happen in the vanilla game anyway) the AA quests may be broken, which would make sense (you're super evil, so no you can't turn around and play the dashing savior of all Skyrim females).

I thought this mod was going to help with and handle a lot of unknown and minor NPCs, which would exclude Ysolda anyway. Jon and Olfina don't do much else and are not involved in too many vanilla quests (Jon is one option for the quest to free the Grey Mane son).

Blackmail does lend itself toward big names, but Muiri exists solely for the dark brotherhood quest she starts and a bandit boss is named for the same reason.  There are so many other named NPCs that could be blackmailing someone else (you find out, and take over), secret skooma dealers, smugglers, cheating lovers and whatnot.  For example, Suvaris in Windhelm (the dark elf hassled at the gate when you enter, and clerk for Shatter shield's shipping service, tied into the East Empire Co's quest there) has two brothers. If she's involved in pirate dealings, what might they be doing. Without messing up the vanilla quest you could also blackmail her with what you learn when the quest is done.

I thought this mod was going to help with and handle a lot of unknown and minor NPCs, which would exclude Ysolda anyway. Jon and Olfina don't do much else and are not involved in too many vanilla quests (Jon is one option for the quest to free the Grey Mane son).

Blackmail does lend itself toward big names, but Muiri exists solely for the dark brotherhood quest she starts and a bandit boss is named for the same reason.  There are so many other named NPCs that could be blackmailing someone else (you find out, and take over), secret skooma dealers, smugglers, cheating lovers and whatnot.  For example, Suvaris in Windhelm (the dark elf hassled at the gate when you enter, and clerk for Shatter shield's shipping service, tied into the East Empire Co's quest there) has two brothers. If she's involved in pirate dealings, what might they be doing. Without messing up the vanilla quest you could also blackmail her with what you learn when the quest is done.

I was more responding to idea that people spit-balling possible stories should avoid NPCs that other mods may have covered (Ysolda/Elisif being main characters in AA quest for example).

Obviously the characters used is 100% up to Vinfamy, but the mod could touch on both minor characters and more major ones (and it already has done a great job of that at day one, just comparing the Riften quest line vs the Riverwood quest line).  He's already teased that Elisif may be getting the DI treatment, which I'm super exited about.  

In other words, IMO people should keep throwing cool ideas into the thread for the entire Skyrim cast and see what catches.   :P

I was more responding to idea that people spit-balling possible stories should avoid NPCs that other mods may have covered (Ysolda/Elisif being main characters in AA quest for example).

Obviously the characters used is 100% up to Vinfamy, but the mod could touch on both minor characters and more major ones (and it already has done a great job of that at day one, just comparing the Riften quest line vs the Riverwood quest line).  He's already teased that Elisif may be getting the DI treatment, which I'm super exited about.  

In other words, IMO people should keep throwing cool ideas into the thread for the entire Skyrim cast and see what catches.   :P

Oh, sure people can suggest whatever they want, but since I like the idea of using more out of the way and lesser known characters, picking the usual seems less creative. Everyone wants Ysolda and she's got more lines to riff on with two whole quests. Picking someone less known, especially someone with some in game lore of one sort or another and building on that is more exciting.

Especially with the age of the game and all of the well known characters picked over and modded to death.

C'mon people, lets make something NEW.  :idea::lol:

I agree it would be nice to see more content for the lesser used named characters.

However I disagree that Vinfamy should avoid using any NPC's simply because it might not mesh with AA.  Not everyone has AA in their mod list, so why should those who don't use AA miss out on fun interactions with characters just because they are used in AA.

Little IDEA for the Riften-Ivarstead part:

If the Player has choosen to be kind and saved Svidi (Lynly Starsung, bard at Vylemir Inn in Ivarstead) there is a possible future option.

I noticed that Wilhelm (the Ivarstead Inn's Innkeeper) is fucking Svidi the first time the Player goes there to rescue the girl.

So ...

1. If the Player is female ----  Wilhelm is upset to have lost a great fuck-toy and ask the Player for something in return.  ;)

2. If the Player is male --- Wilhelm ask the same but with reference to another female that could be a Player's Followers or a Player's friend.

Possible answers based on choices like (Persuade: no), (Yes), (Take me instead) and so on. It is up to you because you are surely great to handle this.

Vinfamy, if you ever do a MCM menu for this mod, might you perhabs include an option to turn the "dream/sex after sleep" thing off? That is so far the only thing that, while initially nice, get's bothersome fast. (To me, mind you. Others may thing differently, of course.)

Also, in your initial post, you mention

that there is some bestiality if the player enables it. I have not played the whole mod yet, only the Riverwood quest and started the Whiterun chapter, but so far, I have not seen any beastie stuff. In what capacity exactly is bestiality a part of this mod?

I admit, my first thought was that a perverted/sadistic player could maybe blackmail Sigrid into fucking with Stump in Riverwood (at night, he normally sits in front of Gerdurs house, which would lend itself to some nighttime visits), but that does not seem to be the case.

Cheers, and thank you for an interesting mod. :)

A similiar Story to the Riverwood alvor and Embry encounter is in Winterhold. There is a Tavern with a Drunkhard too. Name is Ranmir, he have a vanilla Quest about his lost wife. Maybe you can build something there ?

Got 3 Enddings with Alvor Riverwoord quest. Iam Stucking in the Whiterun Quest. Jon and Olfina  are just staying and the top room of the winking Skeever and doing nothing. 

Vinfamy, if you ever do a MCM menu for this mod, might you perhabs include an option to turn the "dream/sex after sleep" thing off? That is so far the only thing that, while initially nice, get's bothersome fast. (To me, mind you. Others may thing differently, of course.)

Also, in your initial post, you mention

that there is some bestiality if the player enables it. I have not played the whole mod yet, only the Riverwood quest and started the Whiterun chapter, but so far, I have not seen any beastie stuff. In what capacity exactly is bestiality a part of this mod?

I admit, my first thought was that a perverted/sadistic player could maybe blackmail Sigrid into fucking with Stump in Riverwood (at night, he normally sits in front of Gerdurs house, which would lend itself to some nighttime visits), but that does not seem to be the case.

Cheers, and thank you for an interesting mod. :)

I think the Riverwood quest is the only quest with no beast options, you'll see them pop up more in the other ones.  Example, if you go super evil at the start of the Whiterun quest, there's a voyeur horse nearby that may see some action.  They can be a big part of "The Hunt" too if you figure out the trick to triggering them (yay hint documents).

1st - about what characters should get a Infamous quest- It's strictly Vinfamy's choice and we all can only throw out ideas and point out some of the really obscure characters that you could worry Vinfamy could overlook them. But in the end Vinfamy's choice.

2nd- About which characters could get an Infamous quest- Pretty much all of them as long as Vinfamy wants to work on them. And when it comes to all the other questmods... well you just don't have to play through them on every character, right? I have a few and I pick and choose depending on the character I play.

3rd... spoiler alert!

J and O quest: after I've read the letter about break-up I told Olfina that she can be with me now... Is this an ending? Cause if yes then "kind" route is sadly uneventful :/

This question goes also to Sigrid after Alvor kills embry...

And one more thing... Horse-braker or whatever-his-name keeps following me after I brought him to Haelga... and I'm already going back from jail and Sibbi o.o

I have a different result than TheSpirit, but I'm just as unsure whether it's intentional or not:

3rd... spoiler alert!
And one more thing... Horse-braker or whatever-his-name keeps following me after I brought him to Haelga... and I'm already going back from jail and Sibbi o.o

In my case, Horse-Breaker was the "1 of the three lovers" I brought to catch Haelga in the act.  Since then, he and Haelga have not left Haelga's bedroom, going at it like bunnies.  Good for them, I suppose, but... I certainly wonder whether Haelga, at least, doesn't have other things she ought to be doing, especially since her niece is now my lover.