Vinfamy, I think I read it somewhere in the earlier posts that you are currently only working with the minor characters, with a notable exception of Aela. As the mod expands, will this be the case all the way through? My personal hope is that this mod can evolve into something that can rival the Amorous Adventures, both in terms of number of characters and the contents associated with them. If you have a definite to-do lists of npcs you will work on in the future, can you share with us? Of course, in the current state of the mod, bug-fixing is the priority, but having that grander vision tends to keep the interest and the feedback coming ;)

I wonder if, in Riften there is a way to ...

not have Sibbi get Svana and convince her to give her cherry to Madesi instead.  I've been trying a few things but never got Haelga to visit the prison first, as others asked about, nor can I convince her or find anything to pickpocket or steal.

When you're done delivering your letter to Sibbi, talk to Haelga instead of Svana (don't always go where the marker is pointing at). I'm pretty sure the dialogue option to ask her to follow you go see Sibbi has no personality condition.

Then take Haelga to Sibbi. Leave her there, go back to Bunkhouse, take Svana to prison > Sibbi busted

Once she sees Sibbi true colour, if you're kind, you can talk to her about Madesi. She'll sneak away at night to Beggars' Row to bang him.

Well, that's what I thought, but no options showed up. Tried a second time, waiting until she was awake and up, and the topic showed up!

Ugh, I'm sad, this is the ending I wanted but I already just did this and she did Sibbi first... tempted to go back saves >.> 

I seems to be stuck in the riverwood first quest, talked to everyone, including the old lady, then talked again with them, still no progessing, what do i miss? :<

Also already banged embry, nothing progessing

Talk to Dorthe.

As the mod expands, will this be the case all the way through? My personal hope is that this mod can evolve into something that can rival the Amorous Adventures, both in terms of number of characters and the contents associated with them. If you have a definite to-do lists of npcs you will work on in the future, can you share with us? Of course, in the current state of the mod, bug-fixing is the priority, but having that grander vision tends to keep the interest and the feedback coming ;)

No there's no definite list of NPCs yet.

TBH I don't think there are a lot of bug fixing to do either. A lot of people completed the first episode fine, some tried various paths.

So mostly because I feel lazy...

thieves' guild master or karliah required as "more guild members" to hide Svidi, if you want to avoid Maven?

I have Vekel, Delvin and Vipir.

Just talk to Brynoff after you've done the three mini quests.

I seems to be stuck in the riverwood first quest, talked to everyone, including the old lady, then talked again with them, still no progessing, what do i miss? :<

Also already banged embry, nothing progessing

Talk to Dorthe.

As the mod expands, will this be the case all the way through? My personal hope is that this mod can evolve into something that can rival the Amorous Adventures, both in terms of number of characters and the contents associated with them. If you have a definite to-do lists of npcs you will work on in the future, can you share with us? Of course, in the current state of the mod, bug-fixing is the priority, but having that grander vision tends to keep the interest and the feedback coming ;)

No there's no definite list of NPCs yet.

TBH I don't think there are a lot of bug fixing to do either. A lot of people completed the first episode fine, some tried various paths.

So mostly because I feel lazy...

thieves' guild master or karliah required as "more guild members" to hide Svidi, if you want to avoid Maven?

I have Vekel, Delvin and Vipir.

Just talk to Brynoff after you've done the three mini quests.

i did talked to dorthe but fail the persuade multiple times :< i have to get more speech skill?

i did talked to dorthe but fail the persuade multiple times :< i have to get more speech skill?

If a speech check is too hard, there's a more interesting way around it.

Sigrid keeps  telling you "I don't think being a blacksmith is what a woman should do"

> Find her a female blacksmith. You'll need to make friend with this blacksmith by doing a favor quest (Adrianne is the obvious one)

If a speech check is too hard, there's a more interesting way around it.

Sigrid keeps telling you "I don't think being a blacksmith is what a woman should do"

> Find her a female blacksmith. You'll need to make friend with this blacksmith by doing a favor quest (Adrianne is the obvious one)

thanks it did it :D im bad at guessing game. btw i already finished Camila quest in AA, will the quest in this mod can active?

thanks it did it :D im bad at guessing game. btw i already finished Camila quest in AA, will the quest in this mod can active?

None of the AA quests will have any effect on this mod.

Hello, i really like the idea of this mod, but for the blacksmith quest , no matter what i do , embry just wont let me talk to him with the ( persuade ) leave the wife alone , i spoke with alvor and told him to take dorthe to whiterun but then hes not even moving at all, tried to wait yet nothing happens, Thanks :) ( Im a male character, Thane status, delivered balgruuf sword and finished the lovely letter quest too )

Hello, i really like the idea of this mod, but for the blacksmith quest , no matter what i do , embry just wont let me talk to him with the ( persuade ) leave the wife alone , i spoke with alvor and told him to take dorthe to whiterun but then hes not even moving at all, tried to wait yet nothing happens, Thanks :) ( Im a male character, Thane status, delivered balgruuf sword and finished the lovely letter quest too )

He told you he's taking Dorthe out first thing tomorrow's morning. He won't leave until the next day.

For Embry, which you skipped now that you told Alvor already, you can give him a drink, then talk to  him inside the Sleeping Giant Inn.

He told you he's taking Dorthe out first thing tomorrow's morning. He won't leave until the next day.

For Embry, which you skipped now that you told Alvor already, you can give him a drink, then talk to  him inside the Sleeping Giant Inn.

Well since the first second of the quest i gave him plenty of drinks in the sleeping inn , but still nothing just "go away stranger" so then i moved to alvor and the whiterun thing, but i waiting all the night and the next day he didnt even move, then waited till next day and so on, so i can just load a save when the quest starts

Regarding the blacksmith quest I am stuck

I ambushed Embry and Sigrid ... talked to Sigrid first and said that I sense the old love flame is bla bla bla ..... then talked to Embry and said get out and never come back

Now the quest still telling me to decide what to do ... I can talk to Alvor and tell him but I don't want to do that. I tried waiting for several days but nothing. I read that there is supposed to be another branch where Dorthe gets kidnapped but that NEVER got triggered for me although I traveled by the road to and from whiterun 3 or 4 times.

Please help what is supposed to happen and how can I advance the quest

Regarding the blacksmith quest I am stuck

I ambushed Embry and Sigrid ... talked to Sigrid first and said that I sense the old love flame is bla bla bla ..... then talked to Embry and said get out and never come back

Now the quest still telling me to decide what to do ... I can talk to Alvor and tell him but I don't want to do that. I tried waiting for several days but nothing. I read that there is supposed to be another branch where Dorthe gets kidnapped but that NEVER got triggered for me although I traveled by the road to and from whiterun 3 or 4 times.

Please help what is supposed to happen and how can I advance the quest

If you don't want to tell Alvor, the quest ends there essentially. The only branch from there is to tell Alvor.

The kidnap branch only happens if you give Embry the money to buy the house.

​..

None of the AA quests will have any effect on this mod.

​That is very relieving to read. I'm a big fan of AA and felt unsure, what I could do in DI or where I better stay away. cool.gif

Hi Vinfamy, I just played a bit around with version 1.0.1. TES5Edit reported 4 removable ITM records. Not sure if they should stay or better be removed, can you have a look at those, please?

Hi,

firstly the mod is great and i look forward for the future updates , you really nailed it :) 

I have a problem when playing Blacksmith; everything worked fine to the point when you tell Alvor what happened , then he goes mad and runs towards Embry and they fight , Sigrid and Dorothe also run  there, a small dialogue occurs and then they fight each other and the fight never stops when trying to talk to any of them the game says this person is busy , i went out of town came back, waited for days, slept.... and they still are fighting Embry doesnt die he falls to the ground and after he recovers the fight continues and this person is busy is displayed still for all 4 of them. if someone could help or has a solution for this , i think im stuck here and the quest wont progress.

Thank you for the help

Hi,

firstly the mod is great and i look forward for the future updates , you really nailed it :)

I have a problem when playing Blacksmith; everything worked fine to the point when you tell Alvor what happened , then he goes mad and runs towards Embry and they fight , Sigrid and Dorothe also run  there, a small dialogue occurs and then they fight each other and the fight never stops when trying to talk to any of them the game says this person is busy , i went out of town came back, waited for days, slept.... and they still are fighting Embry doesnt die he falls to the ground and after he recovers the fight continues and this person is busy is displayed still for all 4 of them. if someone could help or has a solution for this , i think im stuck here and the quest wont progress.

Thank you for the help

The Embry in your game is set as essential or something by other mods probably, kill him with console, click on the guy and type

kill

How can I do that :D please .... I can never see any other dialogue with Embry 

Just have a thousand gold while in a relationship with Embry.

Doing the blacksmith quest, character is perverted and sadistic...

1) I gave Embry a drink but did not romance him, never gave him any gold or even saw an option to.

2) Convinced Sigrid to let Dorthe be a blacksmith.

3) Alvor and Dorthe leave town.

4) Catch Embry and Sigrid in the act, blackmail Sigrid (had to update the dialogue condition on that one to have it appear).

5) And now...

Alvor never came back.  I used console commands to find him, he's totally dead in that room for dead bodies.  Dorthe is in the cave.  But the quest is still just telling me to confront the couple and decide what to do.  It's my understanding Alvor was supposed to live and come back and then I could talk to him.

Embry has a note in his inventory about receiving gold.  If I pickpocket it and read it the quest updates to warn Alvor.  But Alvor is dead.

I'm pretty sure Alvor is supposed to be alive.  I also get the impression I'm supposed to find his body on the way to Whiterun to trigger that stage of the quest if he did die.  I don't see his body anywhere on the way there.

Help?  Should I console to the step to rescue Dorthe?

Doing the blacksmith quest, character is perverted and sadistic...

1) I gave Embry a drink but did not romance him, never gave him any gold or even saw an option to.

2) Convinced Sigrid to let Dorthe be a blacksmith.

3) Alvor and Dorthe leave town.

4) Catch Embry and Sigrid in the act, blackmail Sigrid (had to update the dialogue condition on that one to have it appear).

5) And now...

Alvor never came back.  I used console commands to find him, he's totally dead in that room for dead bodies.  Dorthe is in the cave.  But the quest is still just telling me to confront the couple and decide what to do.  It's my understanding Alvor was supposed to live and come back and then I could talk to him.

Embry has a note in his inventory about receiving gold.  If I pickpocket it and read it the quest updates to warn Alvor.  But Alvor is dead.

I'm pretty sure Alvor is supposed to be alive.  I also get the impression I'm supposed to find his body on the way to Whiterun to trigger that stage of the quest if he did die.  I don't see his body anywhere on the way there.

Help?  Should I console to the step to rescue Dorthe?

The game is acting as though you gave the gold to Embry. I wondered if you changing that dialogue condition may be the reason. Could be also that he actually got killed by something else completely unrelated by the mod (a predator?) and when the next condition check comes in, it finds him dead, leading to the kidnap branch.

There must be also another mod that cleans up corpse too quickly.

The next stage should trigger on the way to Whiterun, the trigger is on the road, not on Alvor's body.

The objective to warn Alvor is correct (I mainly use objectives to trick you rather than guide you). It's a "too little too late" part of the plot.

I didn't change the dialogue condition until I had already seen Alvor being dead and had been trying to figure it out for a while...

I ran the road to and from Whiterun a few times and didn't get any triggers.

Eventually I just ended up saving Dorthe and the quest finished.