Okay, I'm kinda stuck.

Started Forbidden Love, and

beat the snot out of Jon and violated Olfina. Also took the letter off Jon.

No idea what I'm suppose to do now. The quest still say to confront the couple though.

Talk to Olfina again. There's an option to let her go. That will update the quest.

Okay, I was able to do this route and the route with the ambush. 

But I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger the route where you help Mikael with the potion. It seems like it also takes place after Jon leaves for the Bard's college, but I don't see a dialogue option to set Olfina up with Mikael. Am I missing a step here?

Okay, I was able to do this route and the route with the ambush. 

But I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger the route where you help Mikael with the potion. It seems like it also takes place after Jon leaves for the Bard's college, but I don't see a dialogue option to set Olfina up with Mikael. Am I missing a step here?

Talk to Mikael (he force-greets you in the Bannered Mare, might be hard to happen due to the guy singing, so talk to him, exit dialogue should trigger the force-greet) after Jon goes to the Bards' College leaving Olfina behind.

This route itself has two sub-routes depending on whether you're Kind or Evil.

Wtf just happened?! XD

Aela quest

Beaten the hell out of her then decided to help her (I had to hit her once in order to be able to speak with her).

Walked out of the dungeon... and journal says "find a safe place"... so we ran all the way to Whiterun... and just before we reach Jorvaskr everybody starts attacking us O.O including companions... The hell happened there? O.o

Edit: I'm a moron... there is a quest marker pointing to windhelm...

But it doesn't explain the hostility lol

Wtf just happened?! XD

Aela quest

Beaten the hell out of her then decided to help her (I had to hit her once in order to be able to speak with her).

Walked out of the dungeon... and journal says "find a safe place"... so we ran all the way to Whiterun... and just before we reach Jorvaskr everybody starts attacking us O.O including companions... The hell happened there? O.o

You're supposed to run to the Candlehearth Hall in nearby Windhelm. Did the marker not show up?

Animals are supposed to attack you on the way.

Wtf just happened?! XD

Aela quest

You're supposed to run to the Candlehearth Hall in nearby Windhelm. Did the marker not show up?

Animals are supposed to attack you on the way.

Like I said in the edit I'm a moron haha

But... people in Whiterun ain't cows and deers O.O

Maybe a cow / any other domesticated animal (the scared chicken perhaps) attacks you somewhere near Whiterun stables, turning the whole population against you.

All right... seems like I finished all the quests on the kind/pure female path while slightly checking out other options through the power of multiple saves!

Riverwood:

Loved the story and ideas! The fact that one of Camilla's suitors would wanna get his revenge on you is fucking amazing! Though I only briefly looked into this branching of the quest as I assumed that after telling Alvor nothing else is supposed to happen. If there is no follow-up I'd suggest making a quest for both Faendal and that nord guy nobody likes, that one of the ways of triggering would be by killing Embry. Maybe a slightly different quest for each of them. Sth about getting revenge on us and still trying to win or maybe even darker - rape/enslave Camilla. Maybe you could even join 'em out of free will because evil or say sth like "I made a mistake, XYZ is bad for her. I'll help you win her back" if kind... sth like that ;)

And maybe... the whole Sigrid going Caius'sCockCrazy bug... maybe make it a feature? Haha

What I mean is that when you don't bring alvor to the barracks... after 3 days she could've not returned nad Alvor starts to worry nad you either tell him the truth or lie... but actually go to check on her in the barracks. You find her in a hidden basement/cave under the barracks shackled with a cage nearby. Nude guardsmen take turns Caius is there and all that jazz... And depending on your influence on her after making Caius let her go she either thanks you for saving and begs to never speak of it or decides that she likes it and stays in the cage. Then Alvor again or lie that she is dead. Freeing her could lead to A new quest with Commander Caius and Whiterun guardsmen. ;)

Forbidden Love:

Unfortunately my least liked quest... But that's mostly because I wanted to do it as quickly as possible. However... the fact that on the kind route the quest followed a pattern of one dialog - wait - one dialog - wait - one dialog - wait - one dialog... oh I can already be with her?! With the alternate path of "wait even longer" (which I ultimately didn't do because by mistake I had overwritten that save :/) or be a part of DB (what kinda doesn't fit kind/pure characters in my mind).

I would simply like sth more to do instead of doing dungeons somewhere in the world and constantly having that thought "is it that time already? Should I go back there now? Was it supposed to be one more day? K I'll go... Oj well nope not this time" :/

But if Mikael was gonna do sth without our help... That would make it more eventful ;)

Riften:

Magnificent! Loved it to bits! The misc thieves guild quests were great as well (though I did only the two that could have been started from the Winking Skeever because I wasn't sure if I can enter the guild headquarters without doing the bees quest) . Maven path with Ingun were awesome as well! Though I did use SL Drunk to befriend random NPC's like the Thalmor guy from Markarth... and I think she actually did it with herself in order to have the Nord done... and it would be cool if we could offer ourselves :) though that could be already an option for high perversion or sth and I don't know about it haha

And one more question... I had two options after Sibbi pretty deflowered Svana (besides being with her of course). Kind and Pure only difference being that pure would instead of leaving her alone, tell her to talk with Madesi... whom she then just casually walked by a few seconds after... Is there supposed to be something more to that?

Hunted:

Very nice, lots of combat, loved it. Waiting impatiently for the next part of Aela's quest ;)

Though I had a few bugs:

- Animals attacking us are completely fine and dandy, buuut... in my blindess I went into Whiterun and Jorvaskr and I really can't understand why would Whiterun's citizens attack us on sight...

- On another save I killed Aela, took Savior's Hide... and... she stood right there in Jorvaskr asking if I had destroyed the Silver Hand... so... yeah, weird haha

Nevertheless masterful quest so far, loved it to bits!

Maybe a cow / any other domesticated animal (the scared chicken perhaps) attacks you somewhere near Whiterun stables, turning the whole population against you.

Possible... but they didn't attack from the get go... only after I ventured into the cloud district near the gildergreen

All right... seems like I finished all the quests on the kind/pure female path while slightly checking out other options through the power of multiple saves!

Riverwood:

Loved the story and ideas! The fact that one of Camilla's suitors would wanna get his revenge on you is fucking amazing! Though I only briefly looked into this branching of the quest as I assumed that after telling Alvor nothing else is supposed to happen. If there is no follow-up I'd suggest making a quest for both Faendal and that nord guy nobody likes, that one of the ways of triggering would be by killing Embry. Maybe a slightly different quest for each of them. Sth about getting revenge on us and still trying to win or maybe even darker - rape/enslave Camilla. Maybe you could even join 'em out of free will because evil or say sth like "I made a mistake, XYZ is bad for her. I'll help you win her back" if kind... sth like that ;)

And maybe... the whole Sigrid going Caius'sCockCrazy bug... maybe make it a feature? Haha

What I mean is that when you don't bring alvor to the barracks... after 3 days she could've not returned nad Alvor starts to worry nad you either tell him the truth or lie... but actually go to check on her in the barracks. You find her in a hidden basement/cave under the barracks shackled with a cage nearby. Nude guardsmen take turns Caius is there and all that jazz... And depending on your influence on her after making Caius let her go she either thanks you for saving and begs to never speak of it or decides that she likes it and stays in the cage. Then Alvor again or lie that she is dead. Freeing her could lead to A new quest with Commander Caius and Whiterun guardsmen. ;)

Forbidden Love:

Unfortunately my least liked quest... But that's mostly because I wanted to do it as quickly as possible. However... the fact that on the kind route the quest followed a pattern of one dialog - wait - one dialog - wait - one dialog - wait - one dialog... oh I can already be with her?! With the alternate path of "wait even longer" (which I ultimately didn't do because by mistake I had overwritten that save :/) or be a part of DB (what kinda doesn't fit kind/pure characters in my mind).

I would simply like sth more to do instead of doing dungeons somewhere in the world and constantly having that thought "is it that time already? Should I go back there now? Was it supposed to be one more day? K I'll go... Oj well nope not this time" :/

But if Mikael was gonna do sth without our help... That would make it more eventful ;)

Riften:

Magnificent! Loved it to bits! The misc thieves guild quests were great as well (though I did only the two that could have been started from the Winking Skeever because I wasn't sure if I can enter the guild headquarters without doing the bees quest) . Maven path with Ingun were awesome as well! Though I did use SL Drunk to befriend random NPC's like the Thalmor guy from Markarth... and I think she actually did it with herself in order to have the Nord done... and it would be cool if we could offer ourselves :) though that could be already an option for high perversion or sth and I don't know about it haha

And one more question... I had two options after Sibbi pretty deflowered Svana (besides being with her of course). Kind and Pure only difference being that pure would instead of leaving her alone, tell her to talk with Madesi... whom she then just casually walked by a few seconds after... Is there supposed to be something more to that?

Hunted:

Very nice, lots of combat, loved it. Waiting impatiently for the next part of Aela's quest ;)

Though I had a few bugs:

- Animals attacking us are completely fine and dandy, buuut... in my blindess I went into Whiterun and Jorvaskr and I really can't understand why would Whiterun's citizens attack us on sight...

- On another save I killed Aela, took Savior's Hide... and... she stood right there in Jorvaskr asking if I had destroyed the Silver Hand... so... yeah, weird haha

Nevertheless masterful quest so far, loved it to bits!

The Aela returning to Jovarskr despite you killing her is deliberate. I didn't want to risk killing her if you haven't completed the Companions questline - will break too many things.

If you tell Svana to be with Madesi, she will sneak away every night to spend some private time with him in the Beggars' Row. 

On the other hand... how do you get perversion or any other infamy it famy? I'm asking 'cause I wanna know if there is a way to make my charater evil from the start without console commands...

Evil: Install DI on a save where you killed a lot of innocents (Murders in Skyrim's Stats Tab) or has a high "Times Aggressor" in SexLab journal

Perverted: Install DI on a save where you have had a lot of sexual partners - creature partners account for more than human partners

But if I start with DI... and then go to Riverwood and use sexlab debug target spell on Stump say 30 times... Will my characters perversion grow and then I'll be able to start the riverwood quest with perverted dialogue options?

Or does DI only read into your past actions? :/

But if I start with DI... and then go to Riverwood and use sexlab debug target spell on Stump say 30 times... Will my characters perversion grow and then I'll be able to start the riverwood quest with perverted dialogue options?

Only past initially, then your stats increase based on your actions and any sex triggered (involving you or just watching) with DI itself (even the nightmare stuff increase perversion, or bang your boyfriend repeatedly).

Only past initially, then your stats increase based on your actions and any sex triggered (involving you or just watching) with DI itself (even the nightmare stuff increase perversion, or bang your boyfriend repeatedly).

Ok that explains lot haha

hi,how do i get svidi off me? i tried ragged flaggon but nothign appear

talk to Brynoff
turns out hes waiting for me to do the last thief quest lol, no wonder why

,thanks!

one question, is there a wayto turn off the whore chatting that ppl give me? :D

I wonder if, in Riften there is a way to ...

not have Sibbi get Svana and convince her to give her cherry to Madesi instead.  I've been trying a few things but never got Haelga to visit the prison first, as others asked about, nor can I convince her or find anything to pickpocket or steal.

not have Sibbi get Svana and convince her to give her cherry to Madesi instead.  I've been trying a few things but never got Haelga to visit the prison first, as others asked about, nor can I convince her or find anything to pickpocket or steal.

When you're done delivering your letter to Sibbi, talk to Haelga instead of Svana (don't always go where the marker is pointing at). I'm pretty sure the dialogue option to ask her to follow you go see Sibbi has no personality condition.

Then take Haelga to Sibbi. Leave her there, go back to Bunkhouse, take Svana to prison > Sibbi busted

Once she sees Sibbi true colour, if you're kind, you can talk to her about Madesi. She'll sneak away at night to Beggars' Row to bang him.

When you're done delivering your letter to Sibbi, talk to Haelga instead of Svana (don't always go where the marker is pointing at). I'm pretty sure the dialogue option to ask her to follow you go see Sibbi has no personality condition.

Then take Haelga to Sibbi. Leave her there, go back to Bunkhouse, take Svana to prison > Sibbi busted

Once she sees Sibbi true colour, if you're kind, you can talk to her about Madesi. She'll sneak away at night to Beggars' Row to bang him.

Well, that's what I thought, but no options showed up. Tried a second time, waiting until she was awake and up, and the topic showed up!

Wew never knew this was possible :V reli hope got something indicated this...