I read some posts above about the possibility to remove some quests.

As for my previous post, I have problems with Aela because I use a very customized version of her and, frankly, I have no intention to change this due the wonderful behave, dialogues and clothing ssystem I have with ESFAela mod.

So, the questions are:

1. Which quest/quests I could safely remove with TES5Edit?

2. There are some other things to take care of? Like settings?

3. Is the "Hunted" quest somwhat related to other vanilla quests like the one about the Bloated Man Grotto (Hircine vanilla quest)?

I read some posts above about the possibility to remove some quests.

As for my previous post, I have problems with Aela because I use a very customized version of her and, frankly, I have no intention to change this due the wonderful behave, dialogues and clothing ssystem I have with ESFAela mod.

So, the questions are:

1. Which quest/quests I could safely remove with TES5Edit?

2. There are some other things to take care of? Like settings?

3. Is the "Hunted" quest somwhat related to other vanilla quests like the one about the Bloated Man Grotto (Hircine vanilla quest)?

Just don't do the Hunted quest. Can't see why you would need to remove it. I replied to the person earlier, it should be safe, but I don't know.

Only beacause Hunted starts automatically under some conditions (I'm a Werewolf, I'm going in Jorvasskar Basement).

stopquest DI_Quest_Hunt

that console command should do it.

Only beacause Hunted starts automatically under some conditions (I'm a Werewolf, I'm going in Jorvasskar Basement).

This mod only changes 1 vanilla dialogue and it's not from Aela but from Saphire, and it also doesn't edit any npc so it looks perfectly safe to be used with your Aela mod. Just use the filter for conflict losers with both mods in tes5edit to be sure. 

Btw Vinfamy, your mod is extremely well written, the best i've seen here in Sexlab, congrats (even with the over the top non-toggeable insults to my non very caste dragonwhore female haha) 

This mod only changes 1 vanilla dialogue and it's not from Aela but from Saphire, and it also doesn't edit any npc so it looks perfectly safe to be used with your Aela mod. Just use the filter for conflict losers with both mods in tes5edit to be sure. 

Btw Vinfamy, your mod is extremely well written, the best i've seen here in Sexlab, congrats (even with the over the top non-toggeable insults to my non very caste dragonwhore female haha) 

Try this console command

stopquest DI_Quest_InfamyComments

That should stop the comments

Vinfamy was wondering what is currently the path for playing a straight male character ?? in one of your despriction you mentioned female/ gay but i was only interested in playing a straight male character ?? if i play male character i hope i am not being blackmailed by other males. or is there someway to turn that part  off ?? sadissts/ evil sounds more like male type am i right ??

So how can i get the lover option for Olfina?

i always end up getting the blackmail one.

Convince Jon to go to Solitude and join the Bards college and leave Olfina behind.

In three days, you can talk to her about visiting him (from here there are various paths, involving Mikael or otherwise)

Once she returns, 10 days later, you can talk to her again about Jon and you get a few paths from there: one of which is dating Olfina path.

I waited 10 days until she came back ,but when i talked to her she only said that she want to go back  and wanting her father to let her go agin but there is no more dialogue option after that,she keep saying the same thing over and over.

Also there is no new dialogue for her father. 

I did try using cheat to change my character attributes but nothing new appeared , am i missing something ?

Just realized it seems this mod won't work with Skyrim Unbound for it deactivates that quest to ask for help from Balgruf...

It might be worth mentioning in the OP that some of these require some vanilla questing since a good many people don't play all of those all the time, myself among them. I know that it's mentioned in various places in the thread, but people are likely to assume otherwise if they only read the OP and get all excited then can't figure out why things aren't going on. I don't think it would give too much away in terms of the content (because with all the various paths available there are a lot of twists and turns available) to have something like: "Quest X requires progress in Vanilla-Quest Y."

Imo, this stuff is good enough that I won't mind having the mod installed even if I know I'm only going to be able to do one or two of its quests on a given play-through because of the vanilla stuff I'm avoiding.

I waited 10 days until she came back ,but when i talked to her she only said that she want to go back  and wanting her father to let her go agin but there is no more dialogue option after that,she keep saying the same thing over and over.

Also there is no new dialogue for her father. 

I did try using cheat to change my character attributes but nothing new appeared , am i missing something ?

Wait some more (don't actually wait, go do something else). She's not at that stage yet. It's 10 days from her coming back to Skyrim, so it's probably still a few days away.

Vinfamy was wondering what is currently the path for playing a straight male character ?? in one of your despriction you mentioned female/ gay but i was only interested in playing a straight male character ?? if i play male character i hope i am not being blackmailed by other males. or is there someway to turn that part  off ?? sadissts/ evil sounds more like male type am i right ??

No, you get asked what your PC's sexual orientation is at the start. If you're interested in female only, you won't get blackmailed by males. Your paths in the various quests would be either helping other couple (kind/ pure), dating women or blackmailing women (evil/ perverted).

Hey vinfamy just played through the quests again and experimented with different levels of infamy etc. Really like all that's been put into this and i'm impressed by the nightmare/dreams. A couple of suggestions if I may? I've noticed that in order to get the pc (and other npcs) into tricky situations you have to make really evil choices like setting up Sibbi's ex to be murdered, or killing Embry depending on how you view him. I think something like transporting the illegally distributed wine for Romelith (the dark elf in riften) would be plenty to get the pc into trouble. Indarian could find out (or anyone really) and threaten to tell Maven about you. The way I play my character, I personally wouldn't be doing anything bad other than occasional shady activity like mentioned above or stealing. I also find it a little weird that the pc has to stalk everyone, I think it'd be cool if a seemingly normal quest just put you at the wrong place at the wrong time. One last thing, I wish the dialogue weren't so limited meaning if I'm not perverted or sadistic I can't decide to pick any of those options to raise the respective stat. I feel you should be able to go off character a little.  Anyway, those are just some of my thoughts, I'm sure whatever you decide will end up really nice in the end. Keep up the good work and thanks again for the mod, already a favorite.

PS my favorite quest so far is the blacksmith and the drunk, and is maul supposed to follow up on your promise to him or is it going to be in the next release?  

curious what you did/settings you had to get the option to setup the ex fiance to get killed?

curious what you did/settings you had to get the option to setup the ex fiance to get killed?

You just have to do Sibbi's mini-quest about finding Svidi before Svana tells you about Svidi.

Another possible issue with Skyrim Unbound, although I don't know if it makes a difference: SU assumes you're male when it starts a new game, so Infamy does as well. But then I switched to a female at the character creation screen. Will that affect the mod options?

An option to check our "infamy" descriptions at any time would be great. Or does that already exist and I'm just that slow?

console command:

help DI_Global_Infamy

Another possible issue with Skyrim Unbound, although I don't know if it makes a difference: SU assumes you're male when it starts a new game, so Infamy does as well. But then I switched to a female at the character creation screen. Will that affect the mod options?

It will affect the options and should work okay after you change the gender at chargen. Provided that you selected the right "Interested In" gender at the start.

An option to check our "infamy" descriptions at any time would be great. Or does that already exist and I'm just that slow?

console command:

help DI_Global_Infamy

It will affect the options and should work okay after you change the gender at chargen. Provided that you selected the right "Interested In" gender at the start.

perfect, thanks. 

Gave it another go, trying different things (mostly Blacksmith-related).

Everything worked fine until the night scene at Alvor and Sigrid's house. The previous day, I'd given Embry the 1000 gold. Alvor and Dorthe cleared out in the morning. Past midnight, Embry went for a visit. This time I saw the (Love) dialogue options in both blaming Sigrid for seducing him and super-ultra forgiveness for Embry.

E said something like "that's right, you're mine now and your love is unconditional" before that dialogue just cut off. Might be working as intended, might not, but it seemed abrupt enough to mention here. Talking to him again, he gave his line about her seducing him or the PC not having satisfied him lately, which had three choices: spare him but don't want to see him ever again, die scum and forgiveness.

Die, scum - E gets murdered brutally, Sven steps in to blackmail. Relationship with E is considered ongoing despite his death and banging someone else gives a notice about cheating on partner. The "Confront couple and decide what to do" objective remains despite E's death and quest markers stick to E's corpse and Sigrid.

Never want to see again - Same as above, quest markers stick to the two and relationship status remains unchanged.

Forgiveness - Same as above after some lezzing out and a threesome.

Talking to Alvor won't clear the objective because Alvor is dead somewhere, just like he's supposed to be in this branch. I can't find his body, but a courier delivered an inheritance letter so he died obediently this time around. If I pickpocket the gold note from Embry or take it from his corpse, the objective changes to warning Alvor... which is impossible, since he's dead. In this case, Dorthe can be found and rescued, which does clear the objective and the Blacksmith and Drunkard quest.

Pickpocketing the note and telling Alvor the lie about a dangerous wolf pack returns him to Riverwood, but he dies all the same, as though he hadn't been warned. The same happens with or without confronting Embry about the note.

Some thoughts on what's next.

First of all, you've managed to turn a cardboard cut-out town drunk into not only a credible villain but also an interesting character. He has a personality and plausible motives. Great job with this one! Sigrid also gets quite a bit more depth as a character.

This branch (love and forgiveness for the bastard) of the first part ends with the newly motivated former drunk holding his old flame's daughter hostage. Now he has a sexy, powerful lover who may or may not be the famed Dragonborn. What's next? The PC was boozed up, guilt tripped and charmed into a relationship with a bad man. He got away with cheating, what else will he get away with? I can see a few directions it could go from here.

One being that Embry believes he's in control and stays in control, no matter what. Unconditional love and all that. He'll go about his business assuming the PC does his bidding naturally, maybe abuses her casually as the situation goes to his head.

Another being that the manipulative creep understands how fragile his power over the PC is. She could literally shout him to death. He'll need to make sure she remembers her place or even lower her self-confidence. Ruining her reputation, goading her into public and private shame all the while presenting himself as the devoted lover. Devious Dovahkiin deconstruction.

He might be happy working a lumber mill at shit creek nowhere, banging a hot adventuress when she comes to visit. Or he might want more - from her and his lot in life.

If Embry took a "Die, scum!" to the knee, the Sven/Faendal blackmailer could take his place for some stuff, although then it would be more generic. Those two are more combat-capable and probably less cunning than our recovering alcoholic... but any of them could play the part of lover taking advantage. Especially if that part is middleman who delivers the PC into something worse.

Just a bit of confusion:

A brand new game. I hooked up with Ralof to avoid the issues with Hadvar.
I got the first scene of the Blacksmith quest though it took several game hours for Alvor to leave the forge and arrive.
I didn't pursue the quest immediately but headed off to Whiterun to deliver the dragonstone and about halfway there the "rescue Dorthe" quest popped up.
I removed the starter home in Riverwood mod before starting this time and a few other things that I didn't think I'd be using. I can't for the life of me figure out what is interfering in my game.
I'm going to just leave Riverwood alone for now and see how the Riften story goes for me.

Even if I never do get it to work as intended, it's still a very neat idea, thanks for all your efforts.

Some thoughts on what's next.

First of all, you've managed to turn a cardboard cut-out town drunk into not only a credible villain but also an interesting character. He has a personality and plausible motives. Great job with this one! Sigrid also gets quite a bit more depth as a character.

This branch (love and forgiveness for the bastard) of the first part ends with the newly motivated former drunk holding his old flame's daughter hostage. Now he has a sexy, powerful lover who may or may not be the famed Dragonborn. What's next? The PC was boozed up, guilt tripped and charmed into a relationship with a bad man. He got away with cheating, what else will he get away with? I can see a few directions it could go from here.

One being that Embry believes he's in control and stays in control, no matter what. Unconditional love and all that. He'll go about his business assuming the PC does his bidding naturally, maybe abuses her casually as the situation goes to his head.

Another being that the manipulative creep understands how fragile his power over the PC is. She could literally shout him to death. He'll need to make sure she remembers her place or even lower her self-confidence. Ruining her reputation, goading her into public and private shame all the while presenting himself as the devoted lover. Devious Dovahkiin deconstruction.

He might be happy working a lumber mill at shit creek nowhere, banging a hot adventuress when she comes to visit. Or he might want more - from her and his lot in life.

If Embry took a "Die, scum!" to the knee, the Sven/Faendal blackmailer could take his place for some stuff, although then it would be more generic. Those two are more combat-capable and probably less cunning than our recovering alcoholic... but any of them could play the part of lover taking advantage. Especially if that part is middleman who delivers the PC into something worse.

Those are excellent thoughts, KRH... from your lips to vinfamy's ear, I hope.  :)

Some notes about a possible future expansion of this "micro DLC about love and sex":

Whiterun:

- There are two poor "abandoned" wifes. Saffir, wife of Amren (Redguard guy who walk around ALL time once his quest is finished, while his wife "disappears" from the City and stay inside her house forever) and Ahlam, poor wife of the worst idiot scum in the Skyrim World, Nazeem, who likes only to bother others with his tongue up in the ass of the Jarl.

Solitude:

- Are we sure that a young girl could resist so long without a strong man (or woman)? Elisif, during night, could maybe ... ?

- Sorex Vinius claims he liked a lot Vivienne Onis. So ... ?

- Falk Firebeard and Thane Bryling are clearly in love but they never do it?

- Thane Erikur is obviously a perverted "Casanova". So ... ?

Useful?

Some notes about a possible future expansion of this "micro DLC about love and sex":

Whiterun:

- There are two poor "abandoned" wifes. Saffir, wife of Amren (Redguard guy who walk around ALL time once his quest is finished, while his wife "disappears" from the City and stay inside her house forever) and Ahlam, poor wife of the worst idiot scum in the Skyrim World, Nazeem, who likes only to bother others with his tongue up in the ass of the Jarl.

Solitude:

- Are we sure that a young girl could resist so long without a strong man (or woman)? Elisif, during night, could maybe ... ?

- Sorex Vinius claims he liked a lot Vivienne Onis. So ... ?

- Falk Firebeard and Thane Bryling are clearly in love but they never do it?

- Thane Erikur is obviously a perverted "Casanova". So ... ?

Useful?

Elisif will feature heavily. Attractive powerful young widow - that's asking for a blackmail and corruption theme right there. I like her AA questline, but it's just way too ... nice and fairy-taly.

Could make a comedy relief quest related to Nazeem and his wife, allowing people to have a laugh break from the dark theme.