Taking a swim down to whiterun worked just fine - that message didn't pop up.

After Sigrid agreed to let her husband and daughter train I waited again to see if she was REALLY anxious about Embry or what - so about 12:05 I broke in and she started a sex animation with herself (2 person anim but Embry was not there; Alvor asleep in the bed next to her).  The text popped up 'confront the couple' but Embry was still in the Inn, getting drunk and hitting on the barmaids.  I'm thinking a trigger is missing?  So far so good tho!.

It's triggered correctly. Simply the case of Embry not reaching the house yet (he only starts walking at midnight, 5 minutes game time is not enough to walk at normal speed from the inn to the house). Talk to them should allow you to advance the quests although for some choices, this would cause further problems if Embry and Sigrid are not in the same cell, I recommend reloading a save and wait till 1 or 2 am to make sure Embry is there.

Greetings, 

I wanted to report a possible bug, there seems to be some kind of conflict with Another Sleep Mod and this mod, the visual effects linger after sleep and it sometimes pops you out of bed before another sleep mod can do that causing a problem with that mod and eventually a crash, I'm trying to figure out a work around so I don't have to pull either or. 

Thank you for the mod though, I'm still trying to do the Blacksmith one :) 

-C

Greetings, 

I wanted to report a possible bug, there seems to be some kind of conflict with Another Sleep Mod and this mod, the visual effects linger after sleep and it sometimes pops you out of bed before another sleep mod can do that causing a problem with that mod and eventually a crash, I'm trying to figure out a work around so I don't have to pull either or. 

-C

stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare

This will disable the sleep functions of the mod.

Greetings, 

-C

stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare

This will disable the sleep functions of the mod.

Ah! Alrighty, I will go do that now, thank you!

Idea/Suggestion/...Actually-Just-A-Thought:

I've finally started my newest playthrough of Skyrim, and on my way from Falkreath to Helgen to get the Unbound quest done and to make my character oficially Dragonborn I've accidentally stumbled upon Pinewatch, and the bandits who lived there.

The leader of Pinewatch is a girl with slight daddy issues, but it's given to us only in her letters. She actually has a unique name which of course I already forgot.

The other bandits from Pinewatch actually seem to follow her out of fear but also don't respect her and want to rob her trophy room.

Maybe there is something to do with her and Pinewatch in general if you ever wanna make some quests in Falkreath, or some kind of Khajiit Caravans questline since there are so many dead Khajiit in the bandits hideout. :)

Hello, first of all, i really liked this mod, thank you for sharing with us. But i had faced a few problems...I tried to make the first quest (on Riverwood, between the blacksmith and the drunk dude), but i faced some bugs...not sure if this might be the cause of this, but i use the mod Alternate Start, so i didnt started the normal way, and also, i didnt rescued the Stormcloack or the Imperial guy...soo the quest start as it should, I watch the scene between the 3 characters and after I star doing my investigation, talk to the old lady, had a drink with the drunk guy, tried to convince they let their girl become a blacksmith, so pretty much at the time i believed that i had done everything i could, there where no more diologue options with the npcs, so i decide to go Whiterun and try to make the Battleborn/Gray mane quest, but when i am at half the way, the quest tell me that the blacksmith was killed and the girl got kidnnaped...but he was still alive working on his forge and she was just fooling around Riverwood....i gave up and went to Whiterun, but couldnt start the Battleborn/Greymane quest, maybe i am missing something....anyway, went to Riften and managed to finish the quest there with Healga and the other women...have only one question? How do I a change my character personality? I dont kill inocent people and dont steal shit, but on the sexlab mod, my character is described as 'Promiscuos"...even when she sleeps she keep getting dreams of getting raped and shit like that, but still she acts like a saint towards everyone lol...soo, is my game fucked up and I need to start a new one?

Hello, first of all, i really liked this mod, thank you for sharing with us. But i had faced a few problems...I tried to make the first quest (on Riverwood, between the blacksmith and the drunk dude), but i faced some bugs...not sure if this might be the cause of this, but i use the mod Alternate Start, so i didnt started the normal way, and also, i didnt rescued the Stormcloack or the Imperial guy...soo the quest start as it should, I watch the scene between the 3 characters and after I star doing my investigation, talk to the old lady, had a drink with the drunk guy, tried to convince they let their girl become a blacksmith, so pretty much at the time i believed that i had done everything i could, there where no more diologue options with the npcs, so i decide to go Whiterun and try to make the Battleborn/Gray mane quest, but when i am at half the way, the quest tell me that the blacksmith was killed and the girl got kidnnaped...but he was still alive working on his forge and she was just fooling around Riverwood....i gave up and went to Whiterun, but couldnt start the Battleborn/Greymane quest, maybe i am missing something....anyway, went to Riften and managed to finish the quest there with Healga and the other women...have only one question? How do I a change my character personality? I dont kill inocent people and dont steal shit, but on the sexlab mod, my character is described as 'Promiscuos"...even when she sleeps she keep getting dreams of getting raped and shit like that, but still she acts like a saint towards everyone lol...soo, is my game fucked up and I need to start a new one?

Your game is fine.

Being a victim doesn't mean you're evil. If you don't like the sleep mechanic, you can turn it off by the following console command:

stopquest DI_Quest_InfamyComments

To change your player character, download the HINT - Cheat Codes file and follow the instructions.

The Whiterun quest starts after midnight in area near the two clans' houses.

The Riverwood quest bugged out because Dorthe kidnapped triggered too soon is a known bug. For now, fast travel to Whiterun or swim past that bit of the road to skip the trigger.

Is it possible to get a spell to configure this mod. I would like to turn off the comments of the NPCs about my character stretching her lg s for everybody :D

it's an easy console command:

Is it possible to get a spell to configure this mod. I would like to turn off the comments of the NPCs about my character stretching her lg s for everybody :D

Ok. Thx.

I am using alternate start and also installed your patch, when will the first quest start?

The Riverwood quest bugged out because Dorthe kidnapped triggered too soon is a known bug. For now, fast travel to Whiterun or swim past that bit of the road to skip the trigger.

Is this game breaking? Or can we ignore this till to an update which fixes it?

Ok. Thx.

I am using alternate start and also installed your patch, when will the first quest start?

Is this game breaking? Or can we ignore this till to an update which fixes it?

All quests will start immediately if you're in the right place. the HINT documents give you where, but they are very common locations to be in.

As mentioned in that post, just avoid walking on the road between Whiterun and Riverwood. Swim or fast travel.

Was wondering if there is any adverse effect when using lower timescale for console commands ?? i usually use timescale of 6 because 20 makes a day end too quickly.

I haven't tried, but if anything, it will only affect one quest.

Might I suggest a FAQ section in the OP or downloads for some of the most asked questions/issues?  Your support in the thread has been awesome but you must be getting tired of answering the same question 6+ times.  :P

Alright... I just started going through the blacksmith & the drunkard questline... And of course I broke everything already  :unsure:

First of all... Are we supposed not to have quest markers for everything in the questline and only on Sigrid and Alvor? 

Disclaimer: The spoiler contains major spoilers... duh!  :cool:

I'm asking 'cause so far the questmarkers changed only once and that is when I triggered Alvor being dead and Dorthe kidnapped (though not really, more in 2nd spoiler lol)
I talked with Alvor and Sigrid... then Faendal... and I did his vanilla quest to make him a follower. Then I talked with that old "I SAW A DRAGON" lady and she told me sth about Sigrid. Then Sigrid again... then Dorthe... tried persuasion (failed - new char). And... I had no idea what to do...

So I went by the river to Whiterun and through a coincidence I noticed a new line in Adrianne's dialog... So I did her quest... she followed me and so on.

All this time the quest did not update once until it said it was finished.

Is it supposed to be that way or have I overlooked sth or did sth not trigger properly?

Disclaimer: The spoiler contains spoilers... duh!  :cool:

The second thing though is probably more of a game-breaker.

Not having time to play Skyrim for a while I was going through this thread and I remembered that in 1.0 version of the mod there is a bug about Alvor dying when you walk from Riverwood to Whiterun... So I swam of course

But... I didn't want him to die... My character is supposed to like his family and (how I RP that part) having heard from him that he wants to leave at dawn with his daughter and knowing of how dangerous it could be my Redguard female warrior decided to follow them from the bushes. So I stalked them all the fucking way from Riverwood to Skyforge

And nothing happened. Nobody attacked them (beside animals and general stuff) and once they reached Eorlund... well... they just stood there like idiots :')
Then they went into his house after him... and the next morning disappeared... only to reappear once bored of waiting in riverwood and whiterun (two in-game days I believe) I ran from Riverwood to Whiterun this time by the road. And the "dead&kidnapped" thingy triggered...
Setting the quest marker on Dorthe... Who apparently was in Whiterun... after I quick traveled and found her on the road near the farm, where you meet companions fighting a giant, I saw Alvor walking back to Whiterun...

I mean... the hell did I just do to the game? xD

Edit: However I can already say that I really liked the dialogs so far haha :lol:

Alright... I just started going through the blacksmith & the drunkard questline... And of course I broke everything already  :unsure:

First of all... Are we supposed not to have quest markers for everything in the questline and only on Sigrid and Alvor? 

I'm asking 'cause so far the questmarkers changed only once and that is when I triggered Alvor being dead and Dorthe kidnapped (though not really, more in 2nd spoiler lol)

I talked with Alvor and Sigrid... then Faendal... and I did his vanilla quest to make him a follower. Then I talked with that old "I SAW A DRAGON" lady and she told me sth about Sigrid. Then Sigrid again... then Dorthe... tried persuasion (failed - new char). And... I had no idea what to do...

So I went by the river to Whiterun and through a coincidence I noticed a new line in Adrianne's dialog... So I did her quest... she followed me and so on.

Is it supposed to be that way or have I overlooked sth or did sth not trigger properly?

Not having time to play Skyrim for a while I was going through this thread and I remembered that in 1.0 version of the mod there is a bug about Alvor dying when you walk from Riverwood to Whiterun... So I swam of course

But... I didn't want him to die... My character is supposed to like his family and (how I RP that part) having heard from him that he wants to leave at dawn with his daughter and knowing of how dangerous it could be my Redguard female warrior decided to follow them from the bushes. So I stalked them all the fucking way from Riverwood to Skyforge

And nothing happened. Nobody attacked them (beside animals and general stuff) and once they reached Eorlund... well... they just stood there like idiots :')

Then they went into his house after him... and the next morning disappeared... only to reappear once bored of waiting in riverwood and whiterun (two in-game days I believe) I ran from Riverwood to Whiterun this time by the road. And the "dead&kidnapped" thingy triggered...

Setting the quest marker on Dorthe... Who apparently was in Whiterun... after I quick traveled and found her on the road near the farm, where you meet companions fighting a giant, I saw Alvor walking back to Whiterun...

Edit: However I can already say that I really liked the dialogs so far haha :lol:

Just ignore that bit of road between Riverwood and Whiterun. The condition for the trigger is just wrong.

After Alvor travels with Dorthe to Whiterun, you should check out what Embry is doing after midnight. General tip: if a quest completes suspiciously early, there will be some surprise later on.

Alvor only dies in like one out of 5 different endings.

Just ignore that bit of road between Riverwood and Whiterun. The condition for the trigger is just wrong.

After Alvor travels with Dorthe to Whiterun, you should check out what Embry is doing after midnight

Thanks for a very quick response! ;)
So I guess the questlog not updating while we do the  quests is a feature and not a bug?  :P  Fine by me, especially if I'm gonna just run into the correct NPC's as I did so far  ^_^  

Though I probably would never find Embry doing sth wrong after midnight without being told to... heh...

Maybe a log into the the questlog saying "Alvor and Dorthe are on their way. I wonder what people think of this drunkard Embry..."
Then PC talks to people and similar to the old lady knowing the most about Alvor's and Sigrid's past an NPC who is most suitable to know a lot about Embry NPC tells us that we should wait around after midnight if we want to learn something about Embry. ;)
Just a though, but sth like that would certainly not be considered "holding player by the hand" and also wouldn't leave us completely in the dark as to what to do. :D

After Alvor travels with Dorthe to Whiterun, you should check out what Embry is doing after midnight

So I guess the questlog not updating while we do the  quests is a feature and not a bug?  :P  Fine by me, especially if I'm gonna just run into the correct NPC's as I did so far  ^_^  

Though I probably would never find Embry doing sth wrong after midnight without being told to... heh...

Maybe a log into the the questlog saying "Alvor and Dorthe are on their way. I wonder what people think of this drunkard Embry..."

Then PC talks to people and similar to the old lady knowing the most about Alvor's and Sigrid's past an NPC who is most suitable to know a lot about Embry NPC tells us that we should wait around after midnight if we want to learn something about Embry. ;)

Just a though, but sth like that would certainly not be considered "holding player by the hand" and also wouldn't leave us completely in the dark as to what to do. :D

The Blacksmith is the only ambiguous quest, the rest are all quite generous with objectives and markers (although with the secrets hidden in other methods lol). I just want some variety in style that's all. Some people like to have no guidance, some like a more sandbox experience.

The Blacksmith is the only ambiguous quest, the rest are all quite generous with objectives and markers (although with the secrets hidden in other methods lol). I just want some variety in style that's all. Some people like to have no guidance, some like a more sandbox experience

Alright then ;) Seems like I picked the wrong type of a quest for me haha  ;)

Though I think there is a slight difference between "Well... she needs to be persuaded somehow... Adrianne Avenicci is a successful female blacksmith, I'll go and check if she can help me! ^.^", and "Okay... so... they left... the quest is finished... there is nothing new in the log... and Riverwood is boring like hell... but I'm gonna stay until midnight just in case". :P:lol:;)  

Edit: I fucked up something while quoting lol

Hate to ask but its not noted so better safe than sorry. 

Does this need a clean save?

No, not at all. The mod will pick up on your sex experience and what vanilla quests you've done to give you a unique experience.

Try not to use the saves where the NPCs in the screenshots have died though.

This mod looks interesting, good stuff! I do have a (Probably stupid) question though,, almost every NPC in the game dislikes/hates my new character right now, does this mod causes that? I kinda like it, has a Morrowind vibe. But I am wondering if the character gets liked more after progress with certain quests and such. (Is so, really nice mod indeed)

Sorry again if this was a stupid question lol. Currently making a new mod profile for a specific character, and it is still a buggy mess. Trying to figure out if it is a actual feature or mods colliding with each other.