vinfamy wrote:

The Embry in your game is set as essential or something by other mods probably, kill him with console, click on the guy and type

kill

If a NPC is set as essential, using the "kill" command by console does nothing except making it into a knockout state from which it will recover later.

The only way is:

1. Click on the NPC while the console is open.

2. Find out its BASEID  (NOT the RefID). It's possible also by typing "help [name of the NPC]" ---> the result will show the BaseID of the NPC.

3. Type (without quotes):  "setessential (BaseID) -1"

This will remove the essential flag from this NPC and it will become killable for real.

Haven't dug into the quests too far yet, but I really like the sleep events. Sometimes my female PC gets male masturbation animations, though. That's weird.

Forgot to include gender when picking animations. Easy fix for next version.

Hi Vinfamy, firts of all, nice mod, i already love it, keep the good work...

i just have a question;  Wha are your future plans about this mod?

as always good work, and have a nice day!!!

adding more quests gradually. 3-4 main quests (all with different paths and endings of course) + 3-4 side quests (which are more linear) every 1-2 month. In a year or so, it could have as many hours of gameplay as a DLC.

how can I stop and reset the blacksmith quest and start it all over again without loading a previous save ....

Not really possible. The quest is quite dynamic, too many things will need to be reset.

how can I stop and reset the blacksmith quest and start it all over again without loading a previous save ....

Not really possible. The quest is quite dynamic, too many things will need to be reset.

I noticed some global variables for blacksmith sigrid, embry and a couple more .... out of curiosity I am wondering what they resemble   :D sorry for being annoying 

You could try uninstalling -> clean your save -> reinstalling, but that's something I'd only recommend if you know the risks involved.

I noticed some global variables for blacksmith sigrid, embry and a couple more .... out of curiosity I am wondering what they resemble   :D sorry for being annoying 

They are used as conditions so that the dialogues and certain events happen in accordance to the path you're undertaking.

However, simply setting them all to 0 won't reset the quests either, as the quest's dynamism also relies on a bunch of hand-placed triggers that are disabled once they do their jobs.

That your mod contains so many storylines with established characters surprises me. Great work.

I have some observations regarding the dream sequences you may or may not wish to address. (1) I have the mod "Beeing Female." After a coital dream, the MCM menu for Beeing Female, information tab, shows sperm in my character's uterus. I'd prefer dreams avoid the possibility of making her pregnant. Can that be prevented? (2) The frequency of dreams is high for my taste. Might you consider installing a slider in your MCM so that the likelihood of a dream on a given night can be adjusted? (3) Dreams in real life seem real. Although in your renditions of dreams I appreciate the special effects bright glow and fuzziness everywhere but the center of the screen, for me it's overwhelming and detracts from the dream itself. Might you consider an option having no glow and minimal fuzziness just around edges so that it's still obvious it's a dream, but one can fully enjoy what's happening?

Regardless as to whether you address these observations or not, I shall continue to enjoy Dovakiin's Infamy. Thanks for your excellent work.

That your mod contains so many storylines with established characters surprises me. Great work.

I have some observations regarding the dream sequences you may or may not wish to address. (1) I have the mod "Beeing Female." After a coital dream, the MCM menu for Beeing Female, information tab, shows sperm in my character's uterus. I'd prefer dreams avoid the possibility of making her pregnant. Can that be prevented? (2) The frequency of dreams is high for my taste. Might you consider installing a slider in your MCM so that the likelihood of a dream on a given night can be adjusted? (3) Dreams in real life seem real. Although in your renditions of dreams I appreciate the special effects bright glow and fuzziness everywhere but the center of the screen, for me it's overwhelming and detracts from the dream itself. Might you consider an option having no glow and minimal fuzziness just around edges so that it's still obvious it's a dream, but one can fully enjoy what's happening?

Regardless as to whether you address these observations or not, I shall continue to enjoy Dovakiin's Infamy. Thanks for your excellent work.

you can turn off the sex while sleeping in beeing female, and the option to disable the effects is given to you when you first enter the game after installing the mod. I know it's too late for that now without starting a new game, but something to remember in the future. In the meantime, I'm sure there is a console command.

Turn off all dream mechanics with

stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmatre

Turn off the screen effects with

set DI_Global_Screen to 0

I'm not sure it's possible to start a intercourse sex scene with SexLab without Beeing Female recognizing as real intercourse. Is there not a button to toggle off BF tracking temporarily or something?

I'm not sure it's possible to start a intercourse sex scene with SexLab without Beeing Female recognizing as real intercourse. Is there not a button to toggle off BF tracking temporarily or something?

beeing female has a pretend sex function for those who don't use Sexlab. I assume that's how this happened.

Great mod. Only finish two quest by now and enjoyed.

There are some things that could be made different to be even better:

Could you made it to start mod on demand (as Defeat or Dead Alternative have) or at least get mcm menu to change settings?

Because if you start a new game with your mod instaled you are virgin and havent kill anybody so you automatically get kind status.

So you only get kind responses in dialogues. Even better would be if there were more responses to chose from: one for kind, one for cruel and one for that you dont want to have anything with it. 

And the problem with dreams are that are not dreams. My PC slept in Valtheim towers and "dreamt" that draugr came and rape her (She has an unfortune accident with draugrs in Bleak falls barrow). After that Lydia chase him and kill it, but in untamed status it showed that is pregnant with draugr.

Other than that there is nothing that bothers me. 

I think that Wren888 was asking about the possibility, in future, for a "lite" version of the visual effects. I'd like something like that myself: something just around the edges, for example, a "dream frame" if you will. 

hope that helps

Wish someone would just post a guide. Anyways, I am stuck on the quest involving you know who being killed by you know who in you know where run. Told you know who to you know what but still need time. Nothing else is happening yet. I also cannot start the quest in you know where wood involving you know who and you know who.

Wish someone would just post a guide. Anyways, I am stuck on the quest involving you know who being killed by you know who in you know where run. Told you know who to you know what but still need time. Nothing else is happening yet. I also cannot start the quest in you know where wood involving you know who and you know who.

The Whiterun quest from there has two paths, although very near to ending:

Over time, Jon will become easier to convince (the difficulty of the speech challenge will drop once every few days). Just go play the game and check back at him once in a while.

and second path

Maybe have a look inside our innocent girl's inventory

Riverwood: daytime outside the Sleeping Giant, after completion of the objective "Talk to Alvor/ Gerdur" in Before The Storm.

uh does this mod conflict with Live Another Life? I chose the Winterhold College start from LAL and I haven't triggered any events from the main quest since I haven't talked to a barkeep (which will reveal a dialogue from LAL and will start the main quest Before the Storm) and I am just doing some sidequests for now and I am not getting any quests from this mod...doubtless I have to talk to someone to trigger your quests but if I may also ask is there any quests for the Winterhold College? I have already finished the questline there (i.e. already got Staff of Magnus)

uh does this mod conflict with Live Another Life? I chose the Winterhold College start from LAL and I haven't triggered any events from the main quest since I haven't talked to a barkeep (which will reveal a dialogue from LAL and will start the main quest Before the Storm) and I am just doing some sidequests for now and I am not getting any quests from this mod...doubtless I have to talk to someone to trigger your quests but if I may also ask is there any quests for the Winterhold College? I have already finished the questline there (i.e. already got Staff of Magnus)

There's a patch to ignore all starting conditions for the quests. You'll need to complete Before the Storm normally.

I think there's some major problems as Jon was all over the place and there was a wedding in Riften but no one was there. I just got rid of the mod, think there's conflicts of some sort with something. May be Immersive Citizens?

Most certainly. Immersive Citizens are notorious for having loads of sandbox packages at 100 priority not caring a thing about compatibility.  

I think there's some major problems as Jon was all over the place and there was a wedding in Riften but no one was there. I just got rid of the mod, think there's conflicts of some sort with something. May be Immersive Citizens?

Most certainly. Immersive Citizens are notorious for having loads of sandbox packages at 100 priority not caring a thing about compatibility.  

Oh dear that sounds bad...I also have Immersive Citizens in my load order and i can concur that the target NPCs are acting kinda wonky...like for example they will do the chores assigned to them by IC instead of doing the quest of Infamy...

gonna uninstall IC then...