So far the only bug i encountered that there is no dialogue appear when the game tells you to talk to the one who lost your virginity to.

is there away to fix it or reset it through console ?

might be a problem is you lost your virginity to a non-named npc, like a guard or a bandit, because the game doesn't keep track of them.

So far the only bug i encountered that there is no dialogue appear when the game tells you to talk to the one who lost your virginity to.

might be a problem is you lost your virginity to a non-named npc, like a guard or a bandit, because the game doesn't keep track of them.

Actually when i started the riften quest my character was virgin, after the first scene with Haelga the message box did show saying that you lost virginty, and then the quest log updated (under the miscellaneous quest tab) saying to talk to haelga about your first time but there is no dialogue.

Actually when i started the riften quest my character was virgin, after the first scene with Haelga the message box did show saying that you lost virginty, and then the quest log updated (under the miscellaneous quest tab) saying to talk to haelga about your first time but there is no dialogue.

So much for my theory. Sorry, Vin, I tried! ;)

In terms of seed ideas for future quest lines, I've always thought Borgakh the Steel Heart and the orc chieftain's polygamous tendencies could line up well with an adult storyline, especially a corruption one.  Borgakh is basically the orcish equivalent of a damsel in distress, and one or more of the stronghold chiefs could easily be presented as corrupt leaders more interested in building a harem than leading the stronghold.  

As a follower Borgakh has some nice beautifiers available, but very little adult story content linked to her.  If I'm not mistaken I don't think she has an AA quest, probably because of the extremely limited lines for her voice type.

In terms of seed ideas for future quest lines, I've always thought Borgakh the Steel Heart and the orc chieftain's polygamous tendencies could line up well with an adult storyline, especially a corruption one.  Borgakh is basically the orcish equivalent of a damsel in distress, and one or more of the stronghold chiefs could easily be presented as corrupt leaders more interested in building a harem than leading the stronghold.  

As a follower Borgakh has some nice beautifiers available, but very little adult story content linked to her.  If I'm not mistaken I don't think she has an AA quest, probably because of the extremely limited lines for her voice type.

Quote from wiki:

...for the Dragonborn when the latter is wearing an Amulet of Mara, calling him/her strong and clever while declaring marriage feels right this time. After the wedding ceremony is over she will remark that Nord weddings are vastly different from Orc weddings, observing that Nord weddings involve less blood and violence.

An ork wedding might be intresting...

Corrupt leaders would quickly attract the wrath of Malacath and fall from grace. That does not sound like a well-considered or favoured decision and should lead to something like the Largashbur incident.

I haven't completed the quests yet. Is there already a romance quest for Shadr and Marise Aravel in Riften? Otherwise I really would like to speak for such a quest (and one for Talen-Jei and Keerava).

And how about teaching Madesi about the true nature of the trinkets he made for Haelga? At least he should get a more intimate insight in their purpose.

What are the fuckbuddies you can have in this mod? You can o my have them if your character is pervert?

Haelga, Mikael and Tythis

Yeah, only for perverted characters

And how about teaching Madesi about the true nature of the trinkets he made for Haelga? At least he should get a more intimate insight in their purpose.

Madesi has a minor involvement in the Riften quest

Corrupt leaders would quickly attract the wrath of Malacath and fall from grace. That does not sound like a well-considered or favoured decision and should lead to something like the Largashbur incident.

Well, there is one tribe where some of the vanilla npcs literally complain that the chief spends too much time trying to get more wives.  The chief in Largashbur was still chief even while his tribe was directly cursed (and being a blatant idiot about it, like paying off the PC to kill something Malacath specifically ordered him to fight).  

It isn't much of a stretch to imagine one of the tribes has a leader doing questionable things involving his wives and possible wives for as long as he can get away with it (or while under the protection of say Sanguine).  Of course that's only if Malacath needs to be brought up at all, I'm not sure every story involving Orcs in Skyrim needs to revolve around daedric influence. 

Just a spitball of an idea to add to what I'm sure is Vinfamy's overflowing collection.  :P

Well, there is one tribe where some of the vanilla npcs literally complain that the chief spends too much time trying to get more wives.

Ah polygamy. Another gold mine for DI-type content.

Regarding the problem i had with virginity lost quest, i did find two ways to deal with .

1-the safest one was reloading an earlier save before starting the quest ,i tried with Haelga again and this time the dialogue did show up , i dont know why it did disappear before since every thing in my mod list was the same as it is and i didn't even try to reinstall the mod . (something else i noticed that if you quick saved right after having sex but didnt talk to her, if you quick load there wont be any dialogue).

2-if you like me way past the quest and reloading an earlier save isnt an option, i used  SetStage <virginity quest id> <stage number>     command and changing the stage number to 1 . it removed the quest from my journal . (if you dont know the quest id type    help di_   and look for virginity quest  )

Just a bit of confusion:

A brand new game. I hooked up with Ralof to avoid the issues with Hadvar.

I got the first scene of the Blacksmith quest though it took several game hours for Alvor to leave the forge and arrive.

I didn't pursue the quest immediately but headed off to Whiterun to deliver the dragonstone and about halfway there the "rescue Dorthe" quest popped up.

I removed the starter home in Riverwood mod before starting this time and a few other things that I didn't think I'd be using. I can't for the life of me figure out what is interfering in my game.

I'm going to just leave Riverwood alone for now and see how the Riften story goes for me.

Even if I never do get it to work as intended, it's still a very neat idea, thanks for all your efforts.

Did you walk from Whiterun to Riverwood when you got the "rescue Dorthe" quest? I also had a problem where this quest appearead while I was leading Arianne to Riverwood and Dorthe was still there, but solved it by fast travel.

Just a bit of confusion:

A brand new game. I hooked up with Ralof to avoid the issues with Hadvar.

I got the first scene of the Blacksmith quest though it took several game hours for Alvor to leave the forge and arrive.

I didn't pursue the quest immediately but headed off to Whiterun to deliver the dragonstone and about halfway there the "rescue Dorthe" quest popped up.

I removed the starter home in Riverwood mod before starting this time and a few other things that I didn't think I'd be using. I can't for the life of me figure out what is interfering in my game.

I'm going to just leave Riverwood alone for now and see how the Riften story goes for me.

Even if I never do get it to work as intended, it's still a very neat idea, thanks for all your efforts.

Did you walk from Whiterun to Riverwood when you got the "rescue Dorthe" quest? I also had a problem where this quest appearead while I was leading Arianne to Riverwood and Dorthe was still there, but solved it by fast travel.

I walking, yes. I was confused more because I hadn't done anything at all toward advancing the quest after watching the first scene - I was going to do it after killing the dragon at Western Watchtower. But, I'll give that a try and see what happens. Thanks.

Some notes about a possible future expansion of this "micro DLC about love and sex":

Whiterun:

- There are two poor "abandoned" wifes. Saffir, wife of Amren (Redguard guy who walk around ALL time once his quest is finished, while his wife "disappears" from the City and stay inside her house forever) and Ahlam, poor wife of the worst idiot scum in the Skyrim World, Nazeem, who likes only to bother others with his tongue up in the ass of the Jarl.

Solitude:

- Are we sure that a young girl could resist so long without a strong man (or woman)? Elisif, during night, could maybe ... ?

- Sorex Vinius claims he liked a lot Vivienne Onis. So ... ?

- Falk Firebeard and Thane Bryling are clearly in love but they never do it?

- Thane Erikur is obviously a perverted "Casanova". So ... ?

Useful?

Elisif will feature heavily. Attractive powerful young widow - that's asking for a blackmail and corruption theme right there. I like her AA questline, but it's just way too ... nice and fairy-taly.

Could make a comedy relief quest related to Nazeem and his wife, allowing people to have a laugh break from the dark theme.

Falk and Bryling probably are doing it, as one exchange has them talking about visiting her properties and ( I think ) the vampire makes a snarky comment about them being a bit obvious.  I'm not sure if catching them in the act would be enough, given their positions, but possibly catching them and overhearing the location of some written proof might do it.  This could tie into something with Elisif. The loyal thane bringing to her attention the doings of her less than loyal underlings, gaining her trust and heart, or trust and blackmail material via Torygg's horn (not taking it to the shrine, or turning it over to the Thalmor that shows up there)?

Erikur I've wanted to either setup with someone playing an innocent but is really just a low class whore wanting to see him drop a peg. Potentially some way to use the line he exchanges with the high elf wizard bodyguard he has, about selling arms to the Stormcloaks. I wouldn't say to rip off the AA line with him and the bard's guild, because I wouldn't want to give him what he wants at all. If you keep the Thieves' Guild involvement going, he could play quite strongly through that, perhaps with a "cost" for doing his dirty work beyond his influence in the city.  When you wrestle with pigs, you get dirty as they say.

Absolutely love this.  I installed on my lvl 52 sneaky-archeress and, unsurprisingly, it told me that I was known far and wide as a lover of all sorts of rigid shaft but at least I was kind about it.  Fair enough.

I saunter into Riverwood only to find Embry harassing Sigrid, then Alvor ready to bash in his head.  After things settled down I asked around town and found Sigrid had a wild youth (talking to the old lady), Embry was a bit of a player (bought him a drink, went perverse route and banged him) and the little girl wants to be a blacksmith but Sigrid won't allow it.

I read the guides and at this point I waited for Embry to do something....I sided with Ralof so no Hadvaar to sour things up.  Midnight comes...and nothing.  Instead, Sigrid and Alvor head off to Hod's place and bang.  Odd, but ok - get away from the kid and have some alone time.

I wait another night...and nothing.  Sigrid and Alvor never leave their house, sound asleep. 

That following morning I decide to leave town and continue elsewhere - I never fast travel anywhere.  A little bit down the road I get the "kid is kidnapped, alvor is dead" message and immediately run back to riverwood.  Everyone is there, as expected.  ????

Managed to finish up all the content for the first version, and I have to say I'm impressed.  This has to be one of the most well written and bug free first releases of a project this ambitious that I've played.  Well done.

I especially liked:

That the results of your choices can leave lasting/repeatable scenes in game that you can run into later on in your play through.  The antics going on in the Ragged Flagon because I was such as successful matchmaker or poor Olfina disappearing upstairs in the Winking Skeever every night are fun reminders of the results of the quests, and insert some SL action into the game that isn't player driven or based on a heavy NPC scanning mod running at all times.

Some minor things I think could be improved (many of which have been mentioned):

The Hadavar blocking the Sigrid/Embry tryst issue could be a bit clearer, probably preferably by simply have him be teleported away to "patrol" the town if the event triggers.  I found just moving him out of the house and disabling him temporarily worked fine to continue the quest without needing to start the civil war line.

A few of the side options could do with MCM menu toggles, mainly most of non-quest based events the mod adds.  They are actually really cool additions, but can clash with other mods doing the same work already (I personally use Cursed Loot, SLEN, and Sexist Guards already to provide indecency/wakeup events/NPC comments).  Even so, they are currently really easy to stop just with console commands because the quests are labelled clearly, so it would just be a non-power user quality of life addition.

Great work, looking forward to whatever you do with the mod going forward!

Absolutely love this.  I installed on my lvl 52 sneaky-archeress and, unsurprisingly, it told me that I was known far and wide as a lover of all sorts of rigid shaft but at least I was kind about it.  Fair enough.

I saunter into Riverwood only to find Embry harassing Sigrid, then Alvor ready to bash in his head.  After things settled down I asked around town and found Sigrid had a wild youth (talking to the old lady), Embry was a bit of a player (bought him a drink, went perverse route and banged him) and the little girl wants to be a blacksmith but Sigrid won't allow it.

I read the guides and at this point I waited for Embry to do something....I sided with Ralof so no Hadvaar to sour things up.  Midnight comes...and nothing.  Instead, Sigrid and Alvor head off to Hod's place and bang.  Odd, but ok - get away from the kid and have some alone time.

I wait another night...and nothing.  Sigrid and Alvor never leave their house, sound asleep. 

That following morning I decide to leave town and continue elsewhere - I never fast travel anywhere.  A little bit down the road I get the "kid is kidnapped, alvor is dead" message and immediately run back to riverwood.  Everyone is there, as expected.  ????

You need to help Dorthe convince Sigrid to become a blacksmith to continue the quest. It's an average speech check with Sigrid directly, or you have to make friend with a female blacksmith and bring her back to convince Sigrid (Arianne is the most convenient)

After that, report your success to Dorthe and the quest goes from there.

]

Regarding the problem i had with virginity lost quest, i did find two ways to deal with .

1-the safest one was reloading an earlier save before starting the quest ,i tried with Haelga again and this time the dialogue did show up , i dont know why it did disappear before since every thing in my mod list was the same as it is and i didn't even try to reinstall the mod . (something else i noticed that if you quick saved right after having sex but didnt talk to her, if you quick load there wont be any dialogue).

2-if you like me way past the quest and reloading an earlier save isnt an option, i used  SetStage <virginity quest id> <stage number>     command and changing the stage number to 1 . it removed the quest from my journal . (if you dont know the quest id type    help di_   and look for virginity quest  )

I meant to ask the other day, Vinfamy, what counts for "virgin"? I had a start with a lot of creature sex but no males and my PC got the "tell him he was your first" kinda line, which I thought odd.

Do you count female on female or only male on female, non oral sex?

Regarding compatibility with Sisterhood of Dibella, you do add dialogues to NPCs that are part of the quest (Haelga and Svana are big parts of the Sisterhood mod) but from what I have seen, I am not expecting issues.

Let me know if anyone reports something - I will fix it.

This mod will remain permanently on my list :)

Edit: One conflict I can think of is to tell people to resolve the quests between these two BEFORE finishing chapter 1 of the Sisterhood. Once you are started on the purification or corruption paths, the quests between Haelga and Svana will either 1) not make any sense based on what happened in Sisterhood or 2) not be possible at all because of what happens to the NPCs.

You need to help Dorthe convince Sigrid to become a blacksmith to continue the quest. It's an average speech check with Sigrid directly, or you have to make friend with a female blacksmith and bring her back to convince Sigrid (Arianne is the most convenient)

]

That's what I thought...I was heading down the road to Whiterun to actually talk to Arianne to convince her to talk to Sigrid when the 'Dorthe is kidnapped' message pops up (just when I get out of sight of Riverwood).  Is that supposed to happen before or after I talk to Arianne?

]

That's what I thought...I was heading down the road to Whiterun to actually talk to Arianne to convince her to talk to Sigrid when the 'Dorthe is kidnapped' message pops up (just when I get out of sight of Riverwood).  Is that supposed to happen before or after I talk to Arianne?

Noted issue. I picked the wrong stage number as the pre-requirement trigger for that bit.

Try to avoid stepping on this trigger by fast travel to Whiterun, or swim to get past that bit of road.

Hi,

Sorry to add to the growing list of questions but read the support thread and don't think this one has come up

with the Maul scene at iverstead after selecting 'how about a night with the dragonborn' he says he would be honoured but no scene starts. Is this something he collects later or are there other conditions (hadn't completed joining the thieves guild at this point) 

Hi,

Sorry to add to the growing list of questions but read the support thread and don't think this one has come up

with the Maul scene at iverstead after selecting 'how about a night with the dragonborn' he says he would be honoured but no scene starts. Is this something he collects later or are there other conditions (hadn't completed joining the thieves guild at this point) 

might have forgotten to put in the SexLab fragment for that line. Will fix in the next version.

Hi,

might have forgotten to put in the SexLab fragment for that line. Will fix in the next version.

Thanks for the fast response :)

I installed the mod but I am lost on where to go or who to talk to.

Please provide a list of affected NPCs or quest name and how to start each of them.

I would love to experience every quest in your mod but I don't have the time to replay the whole Skyrim game. Please direct me towards the quests and how to start each quest.

side note: how can I stop all the people in skyrim from calling me a slut