I installed the mod but I am lost on where to go or who to talk to.

Please provide a list of affected NPCs or quest name and how to start each of them.

I would love to experience every quest in your mod but I don't have the time to replay the whole Skyrim game. Please direct me towards the quests and how to start each quest.

side note: how can I stop all the people in skyrim from calling me a slut

Download the extra hint documents, they explain how to start each quest and the requirements.

To stop the comments type into console:  stopquest DI_Quest_InfamyComments

Try searching the thread however, lots of the basic questions/issues have been asked and answered already.

Ive have really odd bug with the Alvor questline. My Npcs arent in Riverwood, they are surely somewhere in skyrim but I dont know where lol. In my main save they arent there , and the quest starts when I reach Riverwood. Only Embry is talking to himself make the comments to Sigrid, but well she isnt in riverwood and doesnt answer too , to Embrys comment. ( Warrior Character and lvl 43) 

When I take my second save with my Mage Character , it works. And I played the quest. And iam Also in love with Embry I rescured Sigrids Daughter Dorthe. But nothing happen from here ? Also Embry was going off midnight to Sigrid and Alvors house. But when I sneak up they just standing in the house and doing nothing. But Alvor and Dorte are on there way to Whiterun. So I dont know how I should trigger something now ? Because I resscued Dorte and nobody is saying anmyore to me , and nothing new is happening with embry or Sigrid. ( Mage Character save lvl 21) 

So it seems when you load the Riverwood quest from a old savepoint it does not connect so good as with a new game. Or Maybe Iam the only one with this problem from the main save.

I have a an odd bug. i know you need dragon rising quest but is this mod not compatible with skyrim unbound ??

I cant seem to check if this mod is currently even working, how do i check the dialog from embry ? when i talk to him and offer a drink i see no new dialog ??

Just a suggestion:

For the blacksmith quest, perhaps move Sigrid and Embry's rendezvous point to the Garden.

The issue I've encountered is that the affair scene won't trigger with another NPC (Hadvar) in the house. But AFAIK, Hadvar doesn't actually leave until you 're a few quest into Civil War Quest line. So for players who went the Imperial route, this quest can't actually progress until quite a bit way into the game.

Yeah, the Hadvar thing is deliberate. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Good suggestion for the garden though.

I wasn't able to start the Riverwood quest.

I waited the entire day in front of Sleeping Guant inn and nothing happened. Is there something I should or there is some other requisition? I use Alternate Start so, my character isn't the Dragonborn and main quest didn't start.

You need to complete the Before the Storm quest up to the part where you talk to Jarl of Whiterun (don't have to talk to Balgruuf, just receive that objective), no matter who you follow out of Helgen.

Vinfamy maybe this is the bug i got with skyrim unbound this quest is not even there you will start from where the dragon attacks and you kill it you will start the grey beard quest. with this i guess your mod is major no go with skyrim unbound ?? or can i use some console commands to skip this part ??

Just a suggestion:

For the blacksmith quest, perhaps move Sigrid and Embry's rendezvous point to the Garden.

The issue I've encountered is that the affair scene won't trigger with another NPC (Hadvar) in the house. But AFAIK, Hadvar doesn't actually leave until you 're a few quest into Civil War Quest line. So for players who went the Imperial route, this quest can't actually progress until quite a bit way into the game.

Yeah, the Hadvar thing is deliberate. Wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Good suggestion for the garden though.

I wasn't able to start the Riverwood quest.

I waited the entire day in front of Sleeping Guant inn and nothing happened. Is there something I should or there is some other requisition? I use Alternate Start so, my character isn't the Dragonborn and main quest didn't start.

You need to complete the Before the Storm quest up to the part where you talk to Jarl of Whiterun (don't have to talk to Balgruuf, just receive that objective), no matter who you follow out of Helgen.

Vinfamy maybe this is the bug i got with skyrim unbound this quest is not even there you will start from where the dragon attacks and you kill it you will start the grey beard quest. with this i guess your mod is major no go with skyrim unbound ?? or can i use some console commands to skip this part ??

You could try the following:

After killing the dragon, type in console:

sqv mq102

check if the quest is running and at which stage.

if quest not running and stage is below 30

type:

startquest mq102

setstage mq102 160

Maybe this helps.

Is there a way to switch off the after-sleep events? They cause too much chaos. Either my vision gets blurred but nothing ever happens, or some bandit chief I raped some time ago gets teleported in (which is actually a great idea!) but being a bandit she is hostile and starts combat with everyone, especially when there are lots of people around, like at home or in inns.

Is there a way to switch off the after-sleep events? They cause too much chaos. Either my vision gets blurred but nothing ever happens, or some bandit chief I raped some time ago gets teleported in (which is actually a great idea!) but being a bandit she is hostile and starts combat with everyone, especially when there are lots of people around, like at home or in inns.

Happen to be goofing off in TESVEdit right now, so I looked it up and typing the following in console might stop the sleep events:

stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare

No guarantee of course, I haven't tried it in my game.

She's supposed to be harmonised. Must be a mod conflict somewhere.

You can disable the sleep events with the console command:

Or tab out of the sleep menu before your specified time ends.

When I take my second save with my Mage Character , it works. And I played the quest. And iam Also in love with Embry I rescured Sigrids Daughter Dorthe. But nothing happen from here ? Also Embry was going off midnight to Sigrid and Alvors house. But when I sneak up they just standing in the house and doing nothing. But Alvor and Dorte are on there way to Whiterun. So I dont know how I should trigger something now ? Because I resscued Dorte and nobody is saying anmyore to me , and nothing new is happening with embry or Sigrid. ( Mage Character save lvl 21) 

Known issue with rescue Dorthe triggering sooner than it should. Easy fix for the next update.

For now, avoid stepping on the trigger then (fast travel or swimming).

First off, as everyone else has said, thank you for making such a quality mod.

I haven't seen any of the quest content yet, as my (only) character is quite a way into the game already, and so chances are I've already missed my chance at a lot of the content, but that's okay. However, what I have noticed is the constant comments from every NPC to my PC, about her sexuality, which also supersedes any vanilla ambient dialogue. (Sometimes that's actually a good thing for some of the more annoying vanilla lines, haha. :P) I've read through the comments and so I think I saw you explain how to disable it with a console command, so thank you for that too, but it would be amazing if we could have an MCM entry for this mod, so that we could do it through that, or even better, set it so that, say 25% of the time, an NPC makes a comment like that, and the rest of the time it's a normal vanilla dialogue. Same thing for the masturbate/wet-dream thing when you go a day without sex. A day seems just like too short of a timespan. I can live without it, so I'll just disable it for now if that doesn't break things, but it would be preferable if it could be changed in the MCM to say, a week. I mean, there's already mods related to SL Aroused that cause automatic masturbation at a certain lust level, so really, the cool feature from this mod is simply the wet dream part. Hopefully MCM integration is part of your plan for this mod. Like I said, I haven't seen much of it yet, but I know you make quality stuff, and so I don't want to simply remove the whole thing, haha.

Thanks! (Also when is the update/patch coming for SL Drunk! :P It looks so good but I haven't used it yet because of the incompatibilities and things. I know, I know, I'll wait.)

First off, as everyone else has said, thank you for making such a quality mod.

I haven't seen any of the quest content yet, as my (only) character is quite a way into the game already, and so chances are I've already missed my chance at a lot of the content, but that's okay.

Not at all. If anything, completing vanilla quests open up more content for DI.

I may do a MCM menu for this.

Drunk will be updated within the next month or two.

That option on mod first load to disable image/screen space modifiers makes this mod a 10/10 mod of the year imo. I was playing Thief through a second time the other day (great mod) and I felt like having an aneurysm with those god awful effects when the pc is drugged (I dont have any problems like eyesight etc, I just hate those pointless effects, it's like DoF and viginette in newer games, outside of screenshots what is the actual point eugh).

Thanks Vin.

That option on mod first load to disable image/screen space modifiers makes this mod a 10/10 mod of the year imo. I was playing Thief through a second time the other day (great mod) and I felt like having an aneurysm with those god awful effects when the pc is drugged (I dont have any problems like eyesight etc, I just hate those pointless effects, it's like DoF and viginette in newer games, outside of screenshots what is the actual point eugh).

Thanks Vin.

That's how my migraines use to be. I had to look away in Thief, until scene finished.

She's supposed to be harmonised. Must be a mod conflict somewhere.

You can disable the sleep events with the console command:

Or tab out of the sleep menu before your specified time ends.

Thanks, reloading all the time was getting tedious. For some more details about my problems:

The bandit chief is hostile for a split second, then peaceful. If I'm alone it works, but if there are NPCs in the room they start attacking the bandit and chaos breaks out. Either it's a delay due to my heavy mod setup (the pacification isn't fast enough) or the problem is actually that NPCs attack the bandit, not the other way around.

The other problem I mentioned is the "neutral" dream (you dream about a past sexual encounter). In this case, the screen gets blurry but nothing happens.

@  Xatos  -  I have both running and have not run into a conflict yet, but it can lead to some interesting situations.

I would suggest you do the "Blacksmith" quest in Riverwood, and the Riften quest before reading the spoiler.

to start the "Blacksmith" quest visit Riverwood in daytime (after doing the vanilla quest "Before the Storm").

to start the Riften quest visit Haelga's Bunkhouse.

I did the Riften quest first and ended up in a relationship with Ingun.

did the Blacksmith quest (had to redo that one due to goofing something up with another mod before), and along the way I did the "Letter" quest for

Camilla (in Riverwood Trader) and chose to end up in relationship with her (Sexlab Solutions option).

Finished the Blacksmith quest and ended up in relationship with Sigrud, then bought Alvor's freedom (bribe option because I need him in Riverwood

for another quest chain from another mod).

now whenever I have sex with any of the 3 I am in a relationship with (Ingun, Sigrud, or Camilla) I always get caught cheating on my "relationship".

lol... talk about funny no matter which one I am with my perversion now increases.

love the mod Vinfamy

I am using Random Alternative Start and I can't get any of the quests to start. I did the mainquest up to the greybeards but I had to use the console to force the quest stages, and they aren't in my quest log. Is there any way to disable the check and start your quests regardless of the mq?

I added a patch for those using Skyrim Unbound-types of mods. It removes the entry requirements for starting the DI quests. Don't use the patch if everything is already triggering for you - totally unnecessary in that case.

I am using Random Alternative Start and I can't get any of the quests to start. I did the mainquest up to the greybeards but I had to use the console to force the quest stages, and they aren't in my quest log. Is there any way to disable the check and start your quests regardless of the mq?

See above

Really need a walkthrough

May write one in a few weeks. For now, use the HINT documents. Hints are also available in the quest journals and subtly in the dialogues themselves.

Also both the Riften quest and the Olfina-Jon quest are quite generous with markers and objectives I  

Great mod :)

Just as a heads up this doesn't play too well with any mods that allow the player to stay in bed, such as Go to Bed. Mainly because some of the scenes that start at 'waking up' end up having the player teleport to another bed a way's away or clipping through the bed.

To ask a question about a quest i'll put it into spolier :).

About Haelga's quest well her assitant, i have to hide her friend, ex sibbi's fiance at ivarstead. When i asked her which place would be the best to hide her but it's enough blurry.

Thieves Guild, talk to Brynoff.

I have to ask I get how you get the impure and the pure diolog choices but what of the evil ones or do they not tie into anything you have done?

Pure/ Perverted based on Perversion, which is based on how many sexual partners who've had. It records your starting number when the mod is first installed, then count from there.

Kind/Evil is based on Sadism, based on how many innocents you've killed and how many people you have violated, then count from there.

Just one question.

when you're already guildmaster brynjolf won't talk to you anymore :(

Just one question.

when you're already guildmaster brynjolf won't talk to you anymore :(

It's a vanilla bug. Do you have the Unofficial Patch? Does it not fix it?

Ahh ok I'll try the new version of the u-patch.

Taking a swim down to whiterun worked just fine - that message didn't pop up.

After Sigrid agreed to let her husband and daughter train I waited again to see if she was REALLY anxious about Embry or what - so about 12:05 I broke in and she started a sex animation with herself (2 person anim but Embry was not there; Alvor asleep in the bed next to her).  The text popped up 'confront the couple' but Embry was still in the Inn, getting drunk and hitting on the barmaids.  I'm thinking a trigger is missing?  So far so good tho!.