More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I use the latest MNC and HC and i have installed your fixed ssl script too, but i have the issue, that the chaurus reaper sometimes plays the furniture animation for normal chaurus, espechialy the bound table animations from Billy´s creature furniture pack. The normal animations without furnitures seems to work.

try Rebuilding the Animation Registry.

or it could be that the old script is stuck in your save file.

Also i have a problem with the Falmer Shaman.

I knew long time ago, the Shaman did not have a naked model to swith to by CF, but he uses the animatiions for normal falmers. OK it looks weird to have sex with a clothed creature, but you could have sex with it.

Now it tells me, that the Falmer Shaman is not a valid creature for animations. I know that there is stil no naked Model for the male Shaman, but now it seems, that it could no longer use the normal falmer animations. I see, that there are models for Female Falmers wich looks realy close to the Shamans, so maybe all Shamans should considered females, but there is no animation for female falmers, at least it seems that i don´t have one.

they do have a nude model in MNC10 and they should be using animations, do you have "Match Creature Gender" turned off? if not then turn it off.

Hmm. 

I have a problem that CF doesn't switch horses to their naked versions from Bad Dog Vanilla critters. Only horse saddle appear and animation is being played correctly. I did  re-register all installed mods in CF menu, rebuilt animations registry, cleaned save from old scripts, reinstalled Bad Dog Vanilla crittters and...  nothing helped. I'm a bit lost here and if everything fails then I would use default ones I guess.

Also I don't know if that issue comes from MNC and your SLAL packs, but SL wants to play for example creature on creature animations when human and creature are involved.

Hmm. 

I have a problem that CF doesn't switch horses to their naked versions from Bad Dog Vanilla critters. Only horse saddle appear and animation is being played correctly. I did  re-register all installed mods in CF menu, rebuilt animations registry, cleaned save from old scripts, reinstalled Bad Dog Vanilla crittters and...  nothing helped. I'm a bit lost here and if everything fails then I would use default ones I guess.

Also I don't know if that issue comes from MNC and your SLAL packs, but SL wants to play for example creature on creature animations when human and creature are involved.

WARNING2: uninstall Bad Dog's Vanilla Critters if you have it, it's assets are already included in MNCv10.

it's a sexlab problem, it was never made to deal with creature on creature animations.

I use the latest MNC and HC and i have installed your fixed ssl script too, but i have the issue, that the chaurus reaper sometimes plays the furniture animation for normal chaurus, espechialy the bound table animations from Billy´s creature furniture pack. The normal animations without furnitures seems to work.

try Rebuilding the Animation Registry.

or it could be that the old script is stuck in your save file.

Also i have a problem with the Falmer Shaman.

I knew long time ago, the Shaman did not have a naked model to swith to by CF, but he uses the animatiions for normal falmers. OK it looks weird to have sex with a clothed creature, but you could have sex with it.

Now it tells me, that the Falmer Shaman is not a valid creature for animations. I know that there is stil no naked Model for the male Shaman, but now it seems, that it could no longer use the normal falmer animations. I see, that there are models for Female Falmers wich looks realy close to the Shamans, so maybe all Shamans should considered females, but there is no animation for female falmers, at least it seems that i don´t have one.

they do have a nude model in MNC10 and they should be using animations, do you have "Match Creature Gender" turned off? if not then turn it off.

@ MadMansGun

1.) Ok, i will try to rebuild the registry and see, if it works.

2.) Match creature gender is turned on and this is something i definitely will not change, because i REALY dont want to see male creatures (werewolfs for example) who gets banged by my girl with her Strap-on. But i will maybe pause this setting for the moment at this special quest, so i can go further. Thanks for the Hint  :D . May i ask you, where the nude model for the falmer shaman can be found? Are the falmer shaman in fact female creatures? because i took a look at the models in the meshes folder of MNC, and the male models are all normal falmers.

2.) Match creature gender is turned on and this is something i definitely will not change, because i REALY dont want to see male creatures (werewolfs for example) who gets banged by my girl with her Strap-on. But i will maybe pause this setting for the moment at this special quest, so i can go further. Thanks for the Hint  :D . May i ask you, where the nude model for the falmer shaman can be found? Are the falmer shaman in fact female creatures? because i took a look at the models in the meshes folder of MNC, and the male models are all normal falmers.

All Falmer Shamans in Skyrim are female

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Falmer_Shaman

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\falmer\falmer_female_01_naked.nif

your not confusing the Shaman with the Warmonger are you?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Falmer_Warmonger

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\falmer\falmerheavyarmored01_naked.nif

All Falmer Shamans in Skyrim are female

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Falmer_Shaman

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\falmer\falmer_female_01_naked.nif

your not confusing the Shaman with the Warmonger are you?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Falmer_Warmonger

Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\falmer\falmerheavyarmored01_naked.nif

No, i´m not confusing the shamans with warmongers. I only didn´t know, that the shamans are female by vanilla game. That fact explains the issue i had with animating them. It was in earlier versions (years ago) that falmer shamans animates with normal falmer animations, and i even thaught, there just was no naked model for them but they were male. Now, as i know that they are all female, it´s clear to me, why they are no valid creatures with match creature gender activated.....   

Hm, i should try to search for some animations for female creatures...........

Edit: Ok, now i installed http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/, and now female falmers aka falmer shamans can be animated. Also female Draugr and female Horses from HC now have animations. :D

Hello, does anyone here is having compatibility issues between this mod and all-in-one HDT animated pussy?  looks like is not working with this version, for me only works with more nasty critters 9.3 or below.

Thanks in advance

That is because all in one is outdated at this moment. You have to use mnc 9.3 in order to have collisions with 3.3 all in one. You have to wait for the 4.0 version of all in one

Hello, does anyone here is having compatibility issues between this mod and all-in-one HDT animated pussy?  looks like is not working with this version, for me only works with more nasty critters 9.3 or below.

Thanks in advance

That is because all in one is outdated at this moment. You have to use mnc 9.3 in order to have collisions with 3.3 all in one. You have to wait for the 4.0 version of all in one

Or uninstall the HDT creature collisions part of the AIO and just get them from the source. It's just as easy to install

spider and chaurus are after having sex, there is a problem with the behavior. Spiders do not move in the last sex stage. chaurus moves around, but can not attack me.

Is there a solution?

Spider issue - if you mean the spider is stuck doing it's animation (so gliding around doing the last stage of whatever animation), it is a known animation bug with spiders.  Installing the mod Estrus Spider+ I know fixes it, I don't know if there is a stand-alone fix.

Chaurus issue - not sure, unless you have Estrus Chaurus installed and the calm effect from that mod is causing it.

hello people, if anyone can help me here, how do I stop the wolf from automatically expanding (increases setscale)? it's the only one that I'm having wrong placement problems in the animations, before I did not have this with MNC 9.3, wolfs gets too big without need, unfortunately his penis hdt does not interact and neither opens the vagina of the sluts :D , all rest creatures animals work perfectly

ps: i use billy animations 3.0 & hdt beast 0.6 to animable vagina,and have already copied and pasted that fix (fixed_sslCreatureAnimationSlots_script) you left on the downloads

post-558045-0-81097400-1509899932_thumb.jpg

hello people, if anyone can help me here, how do I stop the wolf from automatically expanding (increases setscale)? it's the only one that I'm having wrong placement problems in the animations, before I did not have this with MNC 9.3, wolfs gets too big without need, unfortunately his penis hdt does not interact and neither opens the vagina of the sluts :D , all rest creatures animals work perfectly

ps: i use billy animations 3.0 & hdt beast 0.6 to animable vagina,and have already copied and pasted that fix (fixed_sslCreatureAnimationSlots_script) you left on the downloads

try selecting the other wolf settings in the CF.

known problems:

the "Event OnUpdate()" command for my wolf rescale script is not working so it's not bypassing "even actor heights", so for now i added the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll made by h38fh2mf, i did add that NiOverride / NiStringExtraData thing to the wolves that everyone was suggesting but it's not doing jack shit for me, so if the legacy wolves suddenly become much bigger than they should be that's probably why.

known problems:

the "Event OnUpdate()" command for my wolf rescale script is not working so it's not bypassing "even actor heights", so for now i added the SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll made by h38fh2mf, i did add that NiOverride / NiStringExtraData thing to the wolves that everyone was suggesting but it's not doing jack shit for me, so if the legacy wolves suddenly become much bigger than they should be that's probably why.

There's like 3 different ways the mod is scaling wolves at the moment; Skeleton, script, NiOverride. :wacko:

There's like 3 different ways the mod is scaling wolves at the moment; Skeleton, script, NiOverride. :wacko:

the skeleton is not used, it's on standby.

but if the NiOverride is actually working then opening SexLabNudeCreatures.esp with TES5Edit to remove the "EITM - Object Effect" from the wolf armors should fix the problem:

WolfHardLegacy [ARMO:##00C19D]

WolfBlackHardLegacy [ARMO:##00C19E]

WolfSummonHardLegacy [ARMO:##00C19F]

i can fix it! used click clear creatures and reinstall in CF and even hdt wolf started working again, thnks for help, some animations I'm adjusting in sexlab editor