More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

i have question, is the version 10.4 compatible with other mods? like Slaverun Reload, Animal Mansion Plus? because i read in the update log 

• MoreNastyCritters v10.4
  • WARNING TO OTHER MODDERS:
  • some meshes have been renamed or moved to other folders:
  • the MNC dragonpriests meshes have been moved into the MNC draugr folder (because they look like draugrs of course).
  • all MNC Dwarven meshes have been moved into one folder called Dwarven (it makes things less cluttered that way).
  • the werewolfbeast folder has been renamed to werewolf (it was a stupid name for a folder).
  • wolf, dog & death hound meshes have been renamed (i did not like there file names, and some meshes have been edited anyways).

@MadMansGun:

I'm not sure if I missed it initially or if you passed over it when merging my edits, but the Hentai Chaurus Hunters still have the Draugr sound sets.

Looks like they were a clone of the Ashspawn, so they also have additional erroneous data that should probably be removed, i.e. the Firebolt and Ashspawn Death FX spells.

for fuck's sakes, why is everything fucked up in that mod?

edit: it should be fixed now.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news so much lmao. That mod seems pretty sloppily made. n.nU

i have question, is the version 10.4 compatible with other mods? like Slaverun Reload, Animal Mansion Plus? because i read in the update log 

• MoreNastyCritters v10.4
  • WARNING TO OTHER MODDERS:
  • some meshes have been renamed or moved to other folders:
  • the MNC dragonpriests meshes have been moved into the MNC draugr folder (because they look like draugrs of course).
  • all MNC Dwarven meshes have been moved into one folder called Dwarven (it makes things less cluttered that way).
  • the werewolfbeast folder has been renamed to werewolf (it was a stupid name for a folder).
  • wolf, dog & death hound meshes have been renamed (i did not like there file names, and some meshes have been edited anyways).

I think that warning is more to modders who use MNC assets, like when Bad Dog Sexualized Immersive Critters was broken for awhile because meshes had moved around in MNC.  It probably shouldn't affect content/story mods that just use creatures with Sexlab.

That being said I don't use either of those mods anymore, so if you run into a problem it would probably be worth reporting a bug.

to me it looks like you could have a older version of a script stuck in your save file (most likely the "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script)

you would need to remove it from the save to get it to reload the newer version

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/?

but unregister all SLAL animations and make a backup of your save file first:

1. go to the Animation Loader's MCM.

2. click on the "Disable All" button.

3. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up.

4. save and backup.

5. edit save.

but try reloading the animations first before you start editing any save files, because it could just be a simple registration error as well:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

it depends, if they edit or call on any assets from the old MNC then there could be problems, if not then they should be fine.

to me it looks like you could have a older version of a script stuck in your save file (most likely the "MoreNastyCrittersFactory" script)

you would need to remove it from the save to get it to reload the newer version

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/?

but unregister all SLAL animations and make a backup of your save file first:

1. go to the Animation Loader's MCM.

2. click on the "Disable All" button.

3. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up.

4. save and backup.

5. edit save.

but try reloading the animations first before you start editing any save files, because it could just be a simple registration error as well:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

it depends, if they edit or call on any assets from the old MNC then there could be problems, if not then they should be fine.

@MadMansGun, thanks for the hint, but i´ve done this before i posted here. Thanks again for the updated HentaiCreatures. The Giant Spider from the new one works realy fine. I have not tested the normal frosty giant spiders from the game yet, but maybe they are having the same problem like the one from HC.... No matter, the chance of meeting one of them is realy low, i think. 

I need to make some tweaks on giant diffuse maps (giant.dds; giant_penis_color.dds). I have some difficulties when trying to pick the correct dds format. I see it includes alpha channel. Whould you please, point me the propper format : attachicon.gifgiant1.jpg

i usually use DXT3 when i work on textures, but there is more info here:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/506207-questions-re-skyrim-texture-formats/?p=4140883

Just a heads up ran a Malware on the googledrive file Adware.loadmoney is in there just an fyi.

my scans are not showing anything, can anyone confirm? :s

@MadMansGun:

I'm not sure if I missed it initially or if you passed over it when merging my edits, but the Hentai Chaurus Hunters still have the Draugr sound sets.

Looks like they were a clone of the Ashspawn, so they also have additional erroneous data that should probably be removed, i.e. the Firebolt and Ashspawn Death FX spells.

for fuck's sakes, why is everything fucked up in that mod? :(

edit: it should be fixed now.

best i can do for comfirm is this Malwarebytes

www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Scan Date: 10/29/17
Scan Time: 2:12 AM
Log File: 1cd39078-bc70-11e7-9436-50e549bf9113.json
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.2.2.2029
Components Version: 1.0.212
Update Package Version: 1.0.3121
License: Free

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: Nope

-Scan Summary-
Scan Type: Custom Scan
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 118
Threats Detected: 1
Threats Quarantined: 1
Time Elapsed: 0 min, 21 sec

-Scan Options-
Memory: Disabled
Startup: Disabled
Filesystem: Enabled
Archives: Enabled
Rootkits: Disabled
Heuristics: Enabled
PUP: Detect
PUM: Detect

-Scan Details-
Process: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Module: 0

Registry Key: 0

Registry Value: 0

Registry Data: 0

Data Stream: 0

Folder: 0

File: 1
Adware.LoadMoney, C:\GAMES\NEXUS MOD MANAGER\SKYRIM\MODS\ARCHIVE-5A-81F.ZIP, Quarantined, [45], [450185],1.0.3121

Physical Sector: 0

(end)

Just a heads up ran a Malware on the googledrive file Adware.loadmoney is in there just an fyi.

my scans are not showing anything, can anyone confirm? :s

www.malwarebytes.com

I also use Malwarebytes and scanning the latest MoreNastyCritters v10_4C results in a clean scan, and I've never seen a detection on earlier versions using the same program.  Not saying your malware scanner is wrong, I'm just not sure MoreNastyCritters was the original source of the malware since you seem to be scanning the Nexus Mod Manager archive instead of the actual mod files.

www.malwarebytes.com

I also use Malwarebytes and scanning the latest MoreNastyCritters v10_4C results in a clean scan, and I've never seen a detection on earlier versions using the same program.  Not saying your malware scanner is wrong, I'm just not sure MoreNastyCritters was the original source of the malware since you seem to be scanning the Nexus Mod Manager archive instead of the actual mod files.

"ARCHIVE-5A-81F.ZIP" did not come from MNC (and i only use 7Zip), so i'm 100% sure it came from somewhere else.

www.malwarebytes.com

"ARCHIVE-5A-81F.ZIP" did not come from MNC (and i only use 7Zip), so i'm 100% sure it came from somewhere else.

So far im thinking you maybe right found two other mods that only like to mirrors with zips full of hate DDA and DDX can someone check if its the same for them? Scan before doing anything to them they are nasty little fuckers.

I started using Skyrim immersive creatures.

1. Is there an option somewhere to disable animals from having there kids around. I d like to only have adult animals like in vanilla game.

2. There is a bug with the Giant Brute Beserker (Screenshot). Any fix to this currently?

enb_2017_11_01_12_18_38_43.png

I have MNC latest version and BAd Dogs immersive 2.01 installed. The purple texture only happend during sex.

1. Is there an option somewhere to disable animals from having there kids around. I d like to only have adult animals like in vanilla game.

2. There is a bug with the Giant Brute Beserker (Screenshot). Any fix to this currently?

I have MNC latest version and BAd Dogs immersive 2.01 installed. The purple texture only happend during sex.

1. i don't know, i don't even use that mod, but i would assume you would need to edit some of the leveled NPC lists.

2. it looks like a texture file is missing or something is calling the wrong file path.

I'd like to request a feature from you, I don't know if anyone thought about that before: could you add a 'engage in sex'-topic to animal-followers like dogs and huskies? I know there are mods you can use to get creature-sex, but I don't want to work around their mechanics all the time... Untamed needs tweaking so followers stay balanced in my game and Aroused Creatures is... moody when it comes to inviting animals...

Yes, the Immersive Creatures MCM menu has options to remove young creature spawns.

I'd like to request a feature from you, I don't know if anyone thought about that before: could you add a 'engage in sex'-topic to animal-followers like dogs and huskies? I know there are mods you can use to get creature-sex, but I don't want to work around their mechanics all the time... Untamed needs tweaking so followers stay balanced in my game and Aroused Creatures is... moody when it comes to inviting animals...

Regular Sexlab Matchmaker sounds like what you want to use, as it requires no additional mechanics to work on creatures (follower or not).

enb_2017_11_01_12_18_38_43.png

I've seen similar issues since switching to the SLAL version of MNC. I don't think I've checked the giant brutes since then, but for me the Draugr added by Immersive Creatures all had missing textures until I went in and changed some of the file paths manually.

Now my problem is that the Draugr all turn invisible when they switch to their aroused armors (all I can see is their glowing eyes), and I've long since given up trying to figure out why. All the files look correct to me... :L

Now my problem is that the Draugr all turn invisible when they switch to their aroused armors (all I can see is their glowing eyes), and I've long since given up trying to figure out why. All the files look correct to me... :L

there are a lot of things that can do that, eg:

the armors for the nude bodys could have the wrong body template flags applied.

the armor addons may be setup for the wrong races, or missing additional races.

the armor addons may be using the wrong file paths.

the json file could be setup wrong and is applying the wrong armor form id.

bad dog's meshes are using BSDismemberSkinInstance (even though it's considered the "proper format" to use they are extremely finicky to use and can make things invisible if not setup right, because of that i only use NiSkinInstance in my meshes to avoid that problem, NifSkope can be used to convert between the 2 formats)

Hello,

I had a problem with installation of MNC 10.4C. FNIS V7.0 witch Creature Pack 6.0.1 installed does not see that version of MNC. I had to downgrade your mod to version 10.4 and after that FNIS recognised it and installed properly.

Edit: Did you not place an update (10.4C) without the main core of the mod? I'm confused. I looked at the size of MNC 10.4 I store on my disk and it is around 132 MB. Meanwhile HC_MNC 10.4C is around 9 MB. I thought at first HC_MNC 10.4C contains entire mod. 

Hello,

I had a problem with installation of MNC 10.4C. FNIS V7.0 witch Creature Pack 6.0.1 installed does not see that version of MNC. I had to downgrade your mod to version 10.4 and after that FNIS recognised it and installed properly.

Edit: Did you not place an update (10.4C) without the main core of the mod? I'm confused. I looked at the size of MNC 10.4 I store on my disk and it is around 132 MB. Meanwhile HC_MNC 10.4C is around 9 MB. I thought at first HC_MNC 10.4C contains entire mod. 

your getting the files confused, MNC is "0BxQsiPzfec0VRkZ2bnFJZWZkb1U".

the file you downloaded was the Hentai Creatures addon mod for MNC.

there are a lot of things that can do that, eg:

the armors for the nude bodys could have the wrong body template flags applied.

the armor addons may be setup for the wrong races, or missing additional races.

the armor addons may be using the wrong file paths.

the json file could be setup wrong and is applying the wrong armor form id.

bad dog's meshes are using BSDismemberSkinInstance (even though it's considered the "proper format" to use they are extremely finicky to use and can make things invisible if not setup right, because of that i only use NiSkinInstance in my meshes to avoid that problem, NifSkope can be used to convert between the 2 formats)

Yeah I know, I checked all of those things already and then gave up. Biped objects were the first thing I checked, followed by mesh paths in the plugins, armor race flags, armor addons, armors, etc.

I just kinda gave up, since I don't care all that much about Draugr sex animations anyways. *Shrug*

I didn't try checking the .json files, but that's the only thing I hadn't already verify from your above list.

Hello,

your getting the files confused, MNC is "0BxQsiPzfec0VRkZ2bnFJZWZkb1U".

the file you downloaded was the Hentai Creatures addon mod for MNC.

Yeah, I figured it out later.

Hi @ all

@MadMansGun

I use the latest MNC and HC and i have installed your fixed ssl script too, but i have the issue, that the chaurus reaper sometimes plays the furniture animation for normal chaurus, espechialy the bound table animations from Billy´s creature furniture pack. The normal animations without furnitures seems to work.

Also i have a problem with the Falmer Shaman.

I knew long time ago, the Shaman did not have a naked model to swith to by CF, but he uses the animatiions for normal falmers. OK it looks weird to have sex with a clothed creature, but you could have sex with it.

Now it tells me, that the Falmer Shaman is not a valid creature for animations. I know that there is stil no naked Model for the male Shaman, but now it seems, that it could no longer use the normal falmer animations. I see, that there are models for Female Falmers wich looks realy close to the Shamans, so maybe all Shamans should considered females, but there is no animation for female falmers, at least it seems that i don´t have one.

Normaly it should not be a problem, but i play with a mod which quest requires my girl to have sex with a Falmer Shaman, and now this quest-line is broken.

Is there any way to fix this?

Hi @ all

@MadMansGun

I use the latest MNC and HC and i have installed your fixed ssl script too, but i have the issue, that the chaurus reaper sometimes plays the furniture animation for normal chaurus, espechialy the bound table animations from Billy´s creature furniture pack. The normal animations without furnitures seems to work.

Also i have a problem with the Falmer Shaman.

I knew long time ago, the Shaman did not have a naked model to swith to by CF, but he uses the animatiions for normal falmers. OK it looks weird to have sex with a clothed creature, but you could have sex with it.

Now it tells me, that the Falmer Shaman is not a valid creature for animations. I know that there is stil no naked Model for the male Shaman, but now it seems, that it could no longer use the normal falmer animations. I see, that there are models for Female Falmers wich looks realy close to the Shamans, so maybe all Shamans should considered females, but there is no animation for female falmers, at least it seems that i don´t have one.

Normaly it should not be a problem, but i play with a mod which quest requires my girl to have sex with a Falmer Shaman, and now this quest-line is broken.

Is there any way to fix this?

this wont help much but

yes it is fixable

it is a race issue (I think)

and I do not know how to fix offhand

and I am interested myself because if it is the mod I think it is (TID) I will need to figure it out also.