More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hello MadMansGun !!! I have a problem after latest updates: WOLF me everything that is really a fucking fox !!! and the fox is a fox (really !!) ... in CF only Wolf black is different from everyone else - and one of two choices can be chosen (I have tried on both, but no change - all FOX remains) . The rest of Wolfs in CF have BadDog ... and Disable .... I have read somewhere that someone has a problem similar to mine, but I lost the thread and I do not know if he solved it ... the problem is I do not know where to look for the answer: here at you, or at Animations ... or even at Bazinga with Naturalistic and Beast HDT? ... or can I do something wrong?

Thank you !

Do you think you could add "summon dragoness" to the hentai creatures? Or are they random with the summon dragon and i'm just unlucky?

i'm still editing the Dragoness meshes at this time, and i want to get that done first before i even think about incorporating them in any way.

and the spells are not random spawn (at least not yet anyways), but if you have the "Female Dragon.esp" load before the "HentaiCreatures.esp" you can edit the "Hentai Dragon" to use the female armors:

1. make "Female Dragon.esp" a master for the "HentaiCreatures.esp" (the fast way is to just "copy as override" something from Female Dragon into HentaiCreatures, like a armor or something)

2. find "HentaiCreatureDragon "Hentai Dragon" [NPC_:070A8D4C]"

3. inside Hentai Dragon find and edit the "WNAM - Worn Armor" line to be one of the female dragon armors, eg: SkinDragonF [ARMO:06086810]

Hello MadMansGun !!! I have a problem after latest updates: WOLF me everything that is really a fucking fox !!! and the fox is a fox (really !!) ... in CF only Wolf black is different from everyone else - and one of two choices can be chosen (I have tried on both, but no change - all FOX remains) . The rest of Wolfs in CF have BadDog ... and Disable .... I have read somewhere that someone has a problem similar to mine, but I lost the thread and I do not know if he solved it ... the problem is I do not know where to look for the answer: here at you, or at Animations ... or even at Bazinga with Naturalistic and Beast HDT? ... or can I do something wrong?

Thank you !

wolves are turning into foxes? that's a new one to me, i have no clue what would do that.

wolves are turning into foxes? that's a new one to me, i have no clue what would do that.

-----------------

it's about Hentai Creature (because I do not want to run through the woods until I meet a wolf, or a fox) ... and when I summon them - the wolf (for example) already appears Fox (so it does not change but it's already fox ). This happened after installing version 10.4 (I had the test 10.3) and at installation I chose Merge (in MO) ... maybe I should rewrite over the old version! ... and I would also like to say that the wolves (the foxes in reality) behave in the animation, that is, they do not rise above the female character (in the position of doggy) than halfway to them, as if they realize is wolf, but it does not help fox physics ... I do not know if you understand what I'm saying ... I would have a question: how do I have to set Wolf and Fox in CF (Bad Dog, SL Nude Creature, Disable etc)? ... something else: the werewolves (those who smoke) - are normal (as it should be) ... I will look at the one with the armor ... thank you if you can help me!

it's about Hentai Creature (because I do not want to run through the woods until I meet a wolf, or a fox) ... and when I summon them - the wolf (for example) already appears Fox (so it does not change but it's already fox ). This happened after installing version 10.4 (I had the test 10.3) and at installation I chose Merge (in MO) ... maybe I should rewrite over the old version! ... and I would also like to say that the wolves (the foxes in reality) behave in the animation, that is, they do not rise above the female character (in the position of doggy) than halfway to them, as if they realize is wolf, but it does not help fox physics ... I do not know if you understand what I'm saying ... I would have a question: how do I have to set Wolf and Fox in CF (Bad Dog, SL Nude Creature, Disable etc)? ... something else: the werewolves (those who smoke) - are normal (as it should be) ... I will look at the one with the armor ... thank you if you can help me!

i'm not getting the fox problem on my end so i don't know whats going on, and my knowledge on using mod managers is limited if not nonexistent.

i'm not sure what you mean by "Merge", but if your merging all the esp files into one that will seriously mess up everything...unless merge means something completely different in MO.

foxes use the same behavior files as the wolves therefor they will use the same animations, but the foxes are much smaller than the wolves so the animations don't line up.

if you have Bad Dog's Immersive creatures addon installed you should have his mod selected in the CF.

smoking werewolves? you've lost me there, i'm assuming that's some sort of translation error?

just in case this is all one big CF error: try going to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

For some reason trying to download the file from Google is resulting in an invalid archive that 7zip and winzip both can't open. I've tried several times to get a new copy of the file, but no good. Help please?

the download is working fine on my end, is your copy of 7zip up to date?

I spent 5 hours trying to figure out why my wolves were not being "endowed by their creators" after starting a new game.  This entailed uninstalling, reinstalling mods (this one and it's associated mods), going over load list, priorities, mod settings in MCM, cussing loudly, banging my head on my desk, and being generally annoying to my neighbors...  Until 5 hours later when I got the genius idea to check a different save and saw that everything was normal there.  Which left the culprit being the new race I was trying out... never occured to me how they can tangle things up.  It was the Anime Race, btw.  Just throwing this out when things aren't making sense... the cure may not be related as well.

Ok, I thought I had this figured out and the culprit nailed... apparently I was wrong as this appeared on a vanilla race save and I have no idea what is causing it.  Creature Framework is only showing 4 creatures (3 henati - 2 husky and a werebear and Dovabear) it sees no other creatures from Nude Creatures.  I have done unistalls, reload mods and nothing changes.  It can't be load order or anything general like that, since other saves are working fine with over 16 pages of creatures in Creture Framework.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

For some reason trying to download the file from Google is resulting in an invalid archive that 7zip and winzip both can't open. I've tried several times to get a new copy of the file, but no good. Help please?

the download is working fine on my end, is your copy of 7zip up to date?

Yes, both 7zip and winrar are up to date. I keep being  given an error 'Can not open the file as [7z] archive. Headers error.' when I attempt to either extract to a file or open it in 7zip. Winzip tells me it does not appear to be a valid archive. Is it possible the upload got corrupted? Or are you able to download and extract the file currently up?

your problem is too random for me to figure out.

Honestly, I agree.  It doesn't make sense, though I created another character and during mod start up just after creation (I use alternate start), I saw it specifically show loading Nude Creatures into Creature Framework (I'll get what it's actually saying, but I think I'm getting something at character creation... though I've been known to be wrong on an occasion or two.  :}

Edit: Been investigating, found that this has occurred only with new characters after updating to 10.4, it has not affected older saves and runs normally for them.  It's new characters that have this issue.

Edit: Didn't solve the problem, but resolved it.  I moved back to 10.3E and things are back to normal.  I don't know why 10.4 wasn't working for me, personally, I blame Dovabear... but could just as easily be my incompetence or my computer trolling me.

I've now cleared the cache, redownloaded, restarted, redownloaded and I'm still getting the same error. I'm stumped here, any other suggestions?

Also just downloaded and extracted the file with no problem, so don't know what to tell you.  Try a different browser?

I've now cleared the cache, redownloaded, restarted, redownloaded and I'm still getting the same error. I'm stumped here, any other suggestions?

Also just downloaded and extracted the file with no problem, so don't know what to tell you.  Try a different browser?

I've always had a problem downloading with Edge or IE, especially from this site...  Google Chrome hasn't given me any problems.

So in 10.4 there are changes in scaling of cratures.. I never new the hounds for example had different sizes.. Does this mean now all hound, even those adden by the populated dungeon mod (the are larger than vanilla wolves) are goin to be automatically downscalled or what is the use of changing scale of the creatures?

Or is this going to be an advantage that for example all chaurus sizes and all spider sizes fit well with the animations?

Is it safe to downgrade from 10.4 to 10.3E in case the new update makes unwanted changes to my playthrough?

I've always had a problem downloading with Edge or IE, especially from this site...  Google Chrome hasn't given me any problems.

Thanks guys, MadMansGun helped me out, so It's working now. 

script wise there are no major changes, the json files in the creatures.d folder have been modified but they should be loading fine in a new game

(the json files add the creature settings you select in Creature Framework, so if there is something wrong with them the settings will be missing)

in most cases the heights/scale of new races wont be effected, some of the stock races have been edited to use a differently named skeleton, therefor the unmodified stock skeletons are still available for any new races setup to use them. but any new NPCs setup as a stock race will be rescaled (like the wolves in the "Gray Cowl Of Nocturnal" mod), but then there is the problem of individual NPC rescaleing, here are the stock wolf heights:

WolfRace base height 1.2

EncWolf Actor height 1.0 = 1.2 in game height

EncWolfRed Actor height 1.0 = 1.2 in game height

EncWolfIce Actor height 1.15 = 1.38 in game height

if i just make the race's base height 1.0 then the ice wolf would be 1.15 in game, therefor i had to edit EncWolfIce to be 1.0 as well. new NPCs added by other mods may have this problem.

it should be safe to downgrade, but you will need to click on "Re-register all mods" inside the Creature Framework's MCM to reload the old json files.

I update to 10.4 and all the skeeve animations just disappear even the movement and attack animations.

find and delete FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_skeever_List.txt and FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_skeever_Behavior.hkx

then rerun FNIS.

Can you do something to fix the sexlab nude horse texture? It looks like its flesh was torn off. Its disturbing. I have to disable the sexlab nude model for horses in creature framework to avoid it.

Can you do something to fix the sexlab nude horse texture? It looks like its flesh was torn off. Its disturbing. I have to disable the sexlab nude model for horses in creature framework to avoid it.

error 404: "sexlab nude horse" mod not found, i can't fix something that does not exist.

if you have other horse mods installed then that would be the source of your problem.

Hello ! In my last post here, I wrote that I have a problem with wolves that become foxes ... meanwhile I have reinstalled many of the ways, including MNC10.4 and now the plod with the wolves have rumbled, but we have discovered other new problems that we do not I have had so far:

- Alignment in animations is now almost non-existent, especially for 3p, 4p animations ...

- another problem - looking for vanilla wolves (anyway, not those called from Hentai Creature) ... to see if I am Ok now (before they came in their place, little Dragons who barked ...) I am surprised to find in their place, many vanilla horses (who were flying freely) ... but which during the animation disappear and the player behaves as if the animation were normal) ... I did not have time to test any other problems ... it would have been something about collisions, but here I have to wait for Bazinga to solve the problem with the Chinese pussy (if will eventually succeed ...)

PS "... anyway, I am very disappointed with the way in which animations have been broken, though until now, with few exceptions, they have begun to approach perfection ..."