More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

@MadMansGun

Just so I get it right:

• Your modified version of SLAL v1.6 was included in MNC SLAL (means MNC should have had overwritten original SLAL)
  • MNC SLAL 12.6D doesn't include a modified SLAL version anymore and can be combined with Swe-DivX's SLAL 1.7.1 version

And if I'm on it already:

• FNIS_&_SL_Spider_Behavior_Patch isn't needed anymore if I use OsmelMC's SLU?
    • hope this doesn't hurt you too much, but at least there are no horse spiders with an armor addon... yet.

Before I forget:

• helpful or recommended: SexLab Tools Creature Fix (20201103)

Just one more question:

• what are the files that define spider size during a sexlab scene?
    • just so I don't overwrite those again and get mini spiders that want to have fun with a grown up Bosmer
Edited by donttouchmethere
2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What was it?

a bad esp, it loaded in xedit but nothing else.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Damn horses are so hard to install correctly.

i've given up on them

Spoiler

1534804046.kanevex_horseanalvorefinlow.png

56 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Your modified version of SLAL v1.6 was included in MNC SLAL

only a script from it, the edited script enabled cum effects on creatures.

FNIS_&_SL_Spider_Behavior_Patch isn't needed anymore if I use OsmelMC's SLU?

that i'm not sure of, it is a contagious bug that effects other behavior files, if one file gets it then all of your spider behavior files will get it.

you need to download the newest version of FNIS available and delete all spider behavior hkx files, then remake them with generatefnisformodders.exe.

( and any animators that don't do this will re-bug your spider animations on you. )

what are the files that define spider size during a sexlab scene?

many things:

race height & skeleton edits in the esp

spider npc height edits in the esp

and the scale edited mnc skeletons ( when being used the race and npc heights should both be set to 1.00 )

also the size of the npc placement in the map editor (less commonly used)

Edited by MadMansGun
7 minutes ago, swmas said:

What is Swe-DivX's SLAL 1.7.1 version? I never heard of it.

it's there edit to my "1.6" edit

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/?do=findComment&comment=3593735

that they made to make it work with there mod

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13195-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-le/

Edited by MadMansGun
23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

only a script from it, the edited script enabled cum effects on creatures.

?

that i'm not sure of, it is a contagious bug that effects other behavior files, if one file gets it then all of your spider behavior files will get it.

thanks, means it can still lure in older animation packs ?

many things:

race height & skeleton edits in the esp

spider npc height edits in the esp

and the scale edited mnc skeletons ( when being used the race and npc heights should both be set to 1.00 )

also the size of the npc placement in the map editor (less commonly used)

It remains suspenseful ?️

Thanks for all the details.

Then nothing can go wrong now. :classic_happy:

Fall In A Hole GIFs | Tenor

Edited by donttouchmethere
17 minutes ago, swmas said:

Does it work with SE?

SLAL 1.7.1: maybe?

the more slot thing: i assume no even for the SE version that they made due to sexlab se's newest update.

Edited by MadMansGun
3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

SLAL 1.7.1: maybe?

the more slot thing: i assume no even for the SE version that they made due to sexlab se's newest update.

I haven't updated to the new SL. I still have Beta9 and 8 and the SE version of more slots. I'm interested if SLAL 1.7.1 working in SE.

IDK if related but could it fix the long SLAL animation registration time? It takes me 30+ minutes to register.

3 minutes ago, swmas said:

I haven't updated to the new SL. I still have Beta9 and 8 and the SE version of more slots. I'm interested if SLAL 1.7.1 working in SE.

IDK if related but could it fix the long SLAL animation registration time? It takes me 30+ minutes to register.

i think that's more to do with skyrim se not running scripts when paused, try unpausing as soon as you can after hitting register.

Open slal, Leave SLAL open and hit tilde  and watch registration. Let SLAL overwrite MNC script.

With ca 800 plus 800 anims it takes around 5 min. I use a different version of extend max anims.

Osmel the the one before it becames incompatible with Ria's invite anims, same with HCOS.

i play 12.6a , but version doesnt matter, happened before.

Why does all kind of monsters cock disappear regularly in the 2nd step of the 2nd rape ? with multiple monsters of same kind, like wolves, it happens later, but it happens. always. the cock dissapears during animation. the animation (billy) goes on.  this is not fun.

edit : how comes that the morenastycritters.esp is from 13.02.2000 ?

Edited by shiagwen
On 12/4/2021 at 12:19 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The SE version in the link for this mod hasn't been updated since July 2021. Is this version now dead? 

no, i just update too much for Pfiffy to keep up with. also most of my updates are just small things that are not worth porting on there own (and as seen above not all of my updates work right the first time)

34 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i play 12.6a , but version doesnt matter, happened before.

Why does all kind of monsters cock disappear regularly in the 2nd step of the 2nd rape ? with multiple monsters of same kind, like wolves, it happens later, but it happens. always. the cock dissapears during animation. the animation (billy) goes on.  this is not fun.

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

also make sure it's loading before Creature Framework in the load order.

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then uninstall CF and install the older version (1.1.0-pre2). NOTE: you may need to save & quit again after installing to get it's MCM menu to load.

also adding this to the Skyrim.ini (My Documents\My Games\Skyrim) may help CF work a bit better:
[General]
bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

On 12/5/2021 at 3:25 PM, shiagwen said:

how comes that the morenastycritters.esp is from 13.02.2000 ?

The "date modified" isn't always accurate, as programs can alter it. I forget what program does this, but a certain modding tool always re-dates the plugins based on your load order.

5 hours ago, waiyan said:

I can't find three dragon sex animations that used to include in More Nasty Critters. Are they removed? How can I get them back?

mnc never had dragon animations, sexlab itself came with 2 animations.

as for other dragon animations Horny Creatures of Skyrim has the most, then billyy and FunnyBizness have 2 or 3.

On 12/7/2021 at 6:46 PM, MadMansGun said:

mnc never had dragon animations, sexlab itself came with 2 animations.

as for other dragon animations Horny Creatures of Skyrim has the most, then billyy and FunnyBizness have 2 or 3.

Thanks. I know it's irrelevent to this mod but how do I stop the animations automatically changing to the other animation pack during sexlab scenes?