More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

My female WWs are all appearing using the male model. It's bugging the life out of me because I can't figure out why. It used to work, I have Hentai creatures installed so I can summon both male and female, or if I spawn the female using the console it's still the male mesh and schlong. Werewolf is set to MNC in CF and males work fine but the framework isn't picking the female option when it should be. 

I had a look through the configs in creature.d and it only lists Werewolf and Werebear (My wearbears have no head for some reason, they are set to use Baka ABC which shows the full body/head in NifSkope). 

Any ideas anyone?

34 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

My female WWs are all appearing using the male model. It's bugging the life out of me because I can't figure out why. It used to work, I have Hentai creatures installed so I can summon both male and female, or if I spawn the female using the console it's still the male mesh and schlong. Werewolf is set to MNC in CF and males work fine but the framework isn't picking the female option when it should be. 

I had a look through the configs in creature.d and it only lists Werewolf and Werebear (My wearbears have no head for some reason, they are set to use Baka ABC which shows the full body/head in NifSkope). 

Any ideas anyone?

old version of SL Werewolves or some other werewolf mod.

Ok I need some help if anyone can, I installed the newest version of MNC after accidentally installing 9.7 and now my game CTD's everytime I try to start it up. I have no clue what is going on and I have tried everything I can think of, verifying my installation files, uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, and I know its MNC that's causing it as it only happens when I have it activated. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

old version of SL Werewolves or some other werewolf mod.

Strange.

Running SL WW 1.5A Redux, CF 2.03, Hentai Creatures, SLAC SE 4.09 and MNC 12_6SE like I always have. Then BAKA ABC on top of that as I always have too. 

Wonder if it's a conflict with the skeleton... currently it's set for BAKA but that has the female options in it anyway. Skyrim modding can be a right pain in the arse lol.

30 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

MNC 12_6SE

you are on the MNC LE mod page, you sure that you got the right version installed?

32 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

conflict with the skeleton

that would not cause a sex change....or missing heads, you need to look at all esps/esls loading after MNC, it's "armor" and "armoraddon" that you need to look at, something could be editing the body template flags and/or mesh file paths in them.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you are on the MNC LE mod page, you sure that you got the right version installed?

that would not cause a sex change....or missing heads, you need to look at all esps/esls loading after MNC, it's "armor" and "armoraddon" that you need to look at, something could be editing the body template flags and/or mesh file paths in them.

Oh yeah, I do run SE but you've been super helpful here and I appreciate that (I can ask all my questions over in the SE topic if it's better?). I'll take a look through all my ESP/ESL and see if there's anything there messing with the armor addons. It's a brilliant learning experience doing all this.

7 hours ago, LokiRagnarok1228 said:

I have Werewolves installed too, would that cause a CTD situation if it was an old version?

define old....also Werewolves because there are many mods on here called "Werewolves"

Further to my issues with female WW not showing... It appears that BAKA ABC is making females spawn with a male body, once the female swaps to a scene the model changes to the MNC female model. This took me more hours of testing than I care do admit. I've made a bug report with BAKA, it also applies to my female character transformation which transforms into a male, then if I force a scene it will swap to the female model in the MNC folder.

9 minutes ago, LokiRagnarok1228 said:

I have the mod that's supposed to give you female werewolves.

MNC gives you female werewolves, so you must be talking about the old SL werewolves mod that was made for the old mnc.

use this one https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18014-sexlab-werewolves-redux/ it does not mess with the meshes.

Trying to get Moonlight Tales (LE) to use Creature Framework for both player and NPCs, I've somewhat got it working but...

The "Futa" player werewolf winds up female (using the skin from Creature Framework), but when sexlab tries sex, the genders all wind up being male, even though the skins are correct, so Sexlab animations all mark them as creatures (2), not sure how to override that.  So I'm clearly not doing something right, plus after sex, I see the NPC refresh, but not the Player (not sure if I should).

Function SetFrameworkSkin(actor Target)
	    CreatureFramework Q = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD62, "CreatureFramework.esm") as CreatureFramework
	    If Q !=None && (Q As CreatureFramework).ActivateActorA(Target,true)
	        (Q As CreatureFramework).TriggerUpdateForActor(Target)
	    EndIf
	EndFunction

That is what I have so far, it "works", not sure about transforming back, that is done when it fails to set a skin in the Moonlight Tales skin system, obviously if the Framework isn't there (huh, when?), it won't do anything, but I'm not sure if I have everything right, plus I'd like Futas to show up as Herm werewolves, just not how to accomplish that.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
Code section went nuts.
On 9/23/2020 at 3:27 PM, jalingon3011 said:

I have got a problem with Ash Hoppers. They somehow become very small, about 25% of the size. And when they die they just stand still while I can't loot or move their corpses.

I found out the problem is the skeleton.nif file. When I change it to the original one that I extracted from Dragonborn.bsa the problems are gone, except now when playing sex animations the Ash Hopper penis will stretch to the ground instead of going onto the pussy.

I tried uninstall MNC, delete all Ash Hopper files in mesh folder, then install MNC, but it ends up Ash Hoppers not playing sex animations at all.

Can someone help me please? Thank you.

EDIT: I just found an older version of the file somewhere in my computer. Once I replace with it things work fine now. If anyone else has this problem please contact me and I can give you the file.

Did you solve it?Same problem occured after I installed ABC.

Hey, I'm having a problem with MNC. I'm sure this has come up before, but I'm not sure what keyword I should be using to search up the fix for it. when playing any animation with horse or dog, anything that isn't standard player/npc, the cock stays static in the standing position and doesn't animate along with the SLAL animations. Any help that can get this fixed for me would be appreciated, thankyou.

So I have switched over to Skyrim AE....

How hard is ist to create a patch for making the additional creatures fuckable? There are male and female Golden Saints and Dark Seducers, who are Humans... Should be easier as other creatures and I think I saw something Horse like....

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

There are male and female Golden Saints and Dark Seducers, who are Humans.

if they are actually using the human behavior files then there is nothing for me to do, sexlab itself should already be handling it ( i think human behavior based races need to have the "ActorTypeNPC" keyword to work in sexlab but i'm not sure )

for everything else i need (if looking at them in xedit) the "EDID - Editor ID" and the "Male Behavior Graph / MODL - Model Filename"

note:  the female Behavior Graph should be the same as the males, if not then you need to look at the npc's flags to workout what behavior is getting used.

but if it's not using a stock/dlc creature behavior file then your fucked.

Edited by MadMansGun
32 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

if they are actually using the human behavior files then there is nothing for me to do, sexlab itself should already be handling it ( i think human behavior based races need to have the "ActorTypeNPC" keyword to work in sexlab but i'm not sure )

for everything else i need (if looking at them in xedit) the "EDID - Editor ID" and the "Male Behavior Graph / MODL - Model Filename"

note:  the female Behavior Graph should be the same as the males, if not then you need to look at the npc's flags to workout what behavior is getting used.

but if it's not using a stock/dlc creature behavior file then your fucked.

Sounds not to be complicated... It will just take a decade for me to understand it....

Using "alternate perspective" here to skip the boring beginning of the game, and I get this message from creature framework in the console :

[cf][framework] 'unbound' quest early stage detected - skipping onupdate event to prevent issues

I guess it's a problem if a mod relies on that for a scene then... I guess the solution is to return to Helgen to finish this part... too bad there is no way to skip that...

So Creature Framework v2.0.3 does not want to work for me at all when it comes to arousal. I've tried it both in LE and SE and it doesn't want to swap the flaccid mesh out with the aroused one. I've tried all the suggestions in the guide but none of them work. When I revert back to v1.1.0, everything works as it should... idk why it doesn't want to function with the latest version. I honestly don't even know what the changes are, I've looked around for a changelog but I can't find one.

So in short, with v2.0.3, creatures don't get aroused after they surpass the required arousal level, nor does forcing them to be in an aroused state work. They do equip the aroused meshes properly during a sexlab scene, but nothing besides that. I'd really like to get this all sorted out.

Edited by Connector196

Ok my game is still crashing, it gets past the Bum bum bum in the very beginning screen and the silver logo and then boom crash to desktop, here are the only mods I had enabled when that happened. Anyone have any ideas what's going on, this only happened after I installed the latest version of MNC

Mod_2.PNG

Mods_1.PNG

3 hours ago, LokiRagnarok1228 said:

it gets past the Bum bum bum in the very beginning screen and the silver logo and then boom crash to desktop

missing master/dlc/mod, or bad load order.

On 5/7/2022 at 4:49 PM, MadMansGun said:

missing master/dlc/mod, or bad load order.

Ok I figured it out, there was a .esp called Sex Lab More Creatures, and I don't have two of the dependencies, and when I disabled it and tried starting up the game it works. Once I get those it should be fine. And now I have an entire other bag of cats to deal with, how do I get female creatures/giants/so on in my game? Something I read said MNC was supposed to have that built in, which is the entire reason I checked what version I had and installed the latest one.

Capture.PNG