More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hello people, before I ask my questions, first of all a big thank you to all moders and the community, for the mods for the support and for the commitment.

My mod base:
I have:

- MO2,

- FNIS, 

- SLE, SexlabFramework 162.full;

- SLAL Anime Loader;

- SLAL MNC v.12.5b,;

- Hentai v.12.4.; Creature Framework v.2.0.2;

- SexLab Aroused Creatures v.04.0 alpha 03 + tweak; 

- the RIA random invitation v1.2.8.;

everything works fine only the RIA-invitation doesn't fucking work.

Now my questions:

most of the mods, all on the SLAL-MNC site, are newer and need an upgrade.

Is an upgrade to:

- SLAL-MCNC v.12.7 and

- Hentai v.12.6; and

- creatures framework v.2.0.3,

difficult, and neccesary to do only under the "Read me upgrade procedure" or can I just reload and activate.

I don't want to break a running game, otherwise an update would certainly be useful.

Maybe someone has a tip how to get the RIA random invitation to work.

Many thanks for your help.

13 hours ago, Skyrimlover4ever said:

you don't need to do anything when going from v12 to another v12*, but mnc has nothing to do with RIA random invitation not working, that mod is it's own thing.

*but Hentai Creatures you may want to uninstall, load and save the game, then install the newer version.

21 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

don't delete, just replace.....that or edit the armoraddon's file paths for the aroused & non-aroused meshes.

got it working, been playing for an hour with no issue. i ended up making a copy of the textures from the werewolf replacer, putting "female" in the name and putting them in the mnc werewolf folder. glad it was simple lol, thanks again 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:26 PM, Mark Antony said:

I just went into xedit and went to the armoraddon record for both the hard and regular mesh and changed them to both to atronachfroztHard and it seemed to fix it. It has something else in the record field for some reason 

Did this with a test creature, and that worked for me. But It'd be nice if said creatures weren't always walking around like that so I guess I'll have to try to figure out why the different states aren't being applied.

Edit: I guess I should confirm if Creature Framework should show no active mods if MNC is installed, in case that's the problem. Seemed to happen after SLAL.

Edited by kirfkin
54 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC should be showing up in Creature Framework.

Thanks. I'll see if I can figure out what's causing that.

Edit: For anyone with this issue, check the logs and you might miss (as I did -- it didn't show up in Papyrus logs) that it can't find Data/Creatures.d . As it turns out, Wrye Bash did not copy this folder over which I hadn't realized. I think this should resolve my issue.

Edit 2: Yep, that fixed it. Probably could have caught that sooner if I wasn't busy the past few weeks.

Edited by kirfkin

So for the Selachii mod, I have this setpeice.

Spoiler

CryptsChanges1.png.90e6f007446e268cb801cf1fa2c15e28.png

While not entirely visible, currently there is one of static draugr meshes in the sarcophagus. What I intend is to use the Draugr Herm mesh in the Skyfem patch to replace it, which I know requires some edits in Blender to get it not only in the same or similar pose, etc. Any advice on this?

17 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

I know requires some edits in Blender to get it not only in the same or similar pose, etc. Any advice on this?

after you do that use NifSkope to export a .obj file and then re-import it so you can remove the nodes, once you re-add the textures remove Shader flag 1's skinned flag.

also you may or may not need to add a BSXFlags into the mesh....and you also may need to copy a collision mesh.

34 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

This CF no longer has GetCreatureApplySpell, which sexlab werewolves is trying to call. Are these compatible at all? Maybe ActivateActorA

it sounds like you are using the old SLW for the old MNC, a newer one is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18014-sexlab-werewolves-redux/

Edited by MadMansGun
11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it sounds like you are using the old SLW for the old MNC, a newer one is here:

Thanks! It doesn't have the option to use the male aroused model, but has an ignorepcgender for anims and the fear spell. How would you set up a herm?

Ok found :

Edited by 7osisg4d
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

Horny Creatures of Skyrim has a addon for that in " HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch "

Thanks!

Looking at SLWEffectRapingConstant.psc. Where are these events? I don't see "OrgasmStart_*" anywhere else in the code, nor "OrgasmStart_SLWRape".

Lines 21, 22

RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmStart_SLWRape", "OnSexLabOrgasmStart")
    RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_SLWRape", "OnSexLabAnimationEnd")
Edited by 7osisg4d

Hello,

Thanks for the amazing works. 

I recently updated like following;

• More Nasty Critters: Version 11.4 ->12.7
  • Hentai Creatures MNC: Version 11.4C->12.6
  • Creature Frameworks: Version 1.1.0-pre2 -> 2.0.3

Everything works fine but when I summon 'Hentai Boar' using the Hentai creature summoning spell, an invisible creature appears. 

For properly working animations, the message is usually like "[character name] is being raped  by aroused [creature name]".

However, for this case, the message is displayed like "[character name] is being raped  by aroused" so the creature name is empty.

Anyway, the animation is triggered alright with that invisible creature and only PC is shown with animations for Fox animations NOT Boar animations.

I checked with Fox animations by summoning Hentai Fox and it works with no problem so I can only suspect this is caused by some script issue, which is pointing "Fox" instead of "Boar". Since the script is not importing proper Fox mesh/texture neither but only matching the PC with Fox animation, creature related script and its matching animation part could have been corrupted.

Your kind advice or support will be highly appreciated.

Thanks 

7 hours ago, kate8080 said:

Everything works fine but when I summon 'Hentai Boar' using the Hentai creature summoning spell, an invisible creature appears.

the problem is somehow esp/save based, disable/uninstall HC, load and save the game, then re-enable/install HC.

Edited by MadMansGun

Thanks MadMansGun for the information.

I did as you recommended but for some reason, HC is not loaded for the newly loaded save file even after the re-enable/install. 

So I just started a new game and it works now. I guess the previous save file was corrupted badly.

Anyway, the problem is solved and thank you for the kind advice.

Thanks!

Getting "CF Checking/Finished JSON registration" every time I load a save. Far from the worst bug I've ever had in Skyrim, but would be nice to fix. Posting here since someone else once asked the same thing in this thread; unfortuantely, clicking "Re-register mods" didn't fix it. If this isn't the right place, would appreciate being told where the correct to ask is.

40 minutes ago, Smerg_the_Dargon said:

Getting "CF Checking/Finished JSON registration" every time I load a save. Far from the worst bug I've ever had in Skyrim, but would be nice to fix. Posting here since someone else once asked the same thing in this thread; unfortuantely, clicking "Re-register mods" didn't fix it. If this isn't the right place, would appreciate being told where the correct to ask is.

that's not a bug, just turn off logging in the CF MCM to hide it.

Hello, I have been trying to learn about Skyrim modding so I could fix issues myself. However, I am having some problems. I am using MNC SE, but this is not script related. I have been trying to get MNC to work with Diverse Werewolves Collection (DWC). I managed to get the different skins to spawn, however they do not use the MNC werewolf/werebear models and when the aroused mesh is applied they lose their textures. I have attached my mod w/ the Json (the copy esp is the version with the AA skeletons as default). MNC SE and it's requirements are needed along w/ DWC.

If this is the wrong place to post this, let me know. Any help is appreciated.

DiverseWerewolvesMNCPatch.7z

Edit: Sorry, did not know there was a dedicated thread to the SE version. I was only aware of the Compatibility Tracker. I will leave this here just in case, my appologies.

Edited by Baryonyx75