More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

What the fzuck are you doing ?  Females everywhere !" Giantess, dragon priestess, falmer warlords, draugr deathlords, all females ! No option to disable female creatures ! Deinstall and take an old version is only way to get rid of ! i am VERY angry  about forcing me to work all this out !

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What the fzuck are you doing?

filling in bugthesda's gender gaps.

falmer warlords, draugr deathlords,

those are stock/DLC, they have nothing to do with me, so smeg off.

all females

blame luck, the game picks at random what will spawn from the leveled lists, i've already done what i could to make the ones i added spawn less but the game seems to favor female flagged npcs.

Deinstall and take an old version is only way to get rid of ! i am VERY angry  about forcing me to work all this out !

load up mnc in xedit and delete the leveled actors lists to remove Giantess & dragon priestess.

Edited by MadMansGun

not sure what is causing this... i have been trying for literally a few days now to figure this out but no matter what MNC SLAL i use it doesn't like the Behavior.hkx currently set to use V12_6C of MNC SLAL, full mods list as follows (yes i know i am using AE with SE mods but this is the only one not working, game loads fine i and everything else is stuck in T-pose though) 

SexLabFrameworkAE_164c

SexLab Aroused Redux v29

Creature Framework v2.0.3

RaceMenu

XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE

Address Library for SKSE Plugins

JContainers

SkyUI
UIExtensions

SexLab Animation Loader

SexLab Match Maker v7

FNIS

FNIS Creatures

Patched SE SL Tools Updated

mod load order is as follows per guide, i am aware of SL tools not being compatible with UIExtensions however disabling UIE does not solve the issue. 

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6   4/7/2022 10:24:19 AM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Games\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
FNIS.ini InstantExecute=1
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...

1714 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character).

957 animations for 2 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

P.S. the final end goal is to get HCOS (horny creatures of skyrim) to work if possible but at a minimum to get this to work. 

Edited by mauice
felt i needed to add the final end gold of why i am troubleshooting this mod.
6 hours ago, mauice said:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

well for starts you are on the LE mod page, so i will assume you downloaded the wrong version.

6 hours ago, mauice said:

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Games\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\

....the fuck is this? your file paths don't match.

On 4/7/2022 at 5:24 PM, MadMansGun said:

well for starts you are on the LE mod page, so i will assume you downloaded the wrong version.

....the fuck is this? your file paths don't match.

i fixed it, also this works in SE minus wolf textures break and just turn into a big red box with a ! in it. also that error is due to windows security firewall, did some digging around and disabling realtime protection fixes it. i am now working on trying to get wolf textures fixed and giving the SE port a 2nd try overall im having fun breaking my saves with random mods than playing the game right now. also the not matching file locations is from when i was trying to use a 1.5.x version from skidrowreloaded since i already own it on steam and i have the AE DLC for SE i attempted to use a offline version that wouldn't have the AE update. that didn't help anything just made it worse and more of a pain in the ass to get everything setup to be honest. 

I noticed that some creatures for me (so far only the draugr) don't have meshes when the animation is playing. Looking into the CF MCM says that their skin is "unknown". What's the fix for this? Have already tried re-registering, clearing creatures, enabling force arousal update, disabling SL Aroused Integration.

Edited by Jahn_Doe
3 hours ago, Jahn_Doe said:

I noticed that some creatures for me (so far only the draugr) don't have meshes when the animation is playing. Looking into the CF MCM says that their skin is "unknown". What's the fix for this? Have already tried re-registering, clearing creatures, enabling force arousal update, disabling SL Aroused Integration.

sounds like you have something like immersive creatures installed, it adds "new" draugrs to the game (that just look the same as the stock ones)

Wait...

Seems i've been running CF 2.03 from this topic along with MNC 12_6SE from the SE edition thread linked on this page for AE patch (didn't buy AE, just the auto update version) 1.6.353 or whatever it is and it's all been working fine?!

I've only just realised since I installed Immersive Creatures and then went to install BDIC for it and going in game told me CF had downgraded to 1.something or other for SE?

Should I of been running the SE version of CF all along? It's confusing as I didn't even realise CF 2.03 was built for LE when I 1st installed it as it never gave me a warning about being for a different game version.

Should I swap to the SE version that's available somewhere? Only asking as it seems 2.03 doesn't like the BDIC patch system... 

2022-04-17.png

2022-04-17 (1).png

v2.0.3 is for both versions, but SE is a bit of a bitch sometimes (don't know why) so for some people the older "se port" works better.

Spoiler

v1 is using a cloak spell based system.

v2 is using a quest alias based system.

Edited by MadMansGun
14 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

v2.0.3 is for both versions, but SE is a bit of a bitch sometimes (don't know why) so for some people the older "se port" works better.

Hide contents

v1 is using a cloak spell based system.

v2 is using a quest alias based system.

Ah right! Thanks for clearing that up, well I don't want to move away from this version as it's been fine for me. So if I wanted to use BDIC i'd have to see if BD would do a version that supports 2.03 from here? 

30 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

BDIC

we don't know whats going on with BDIC, he is trying to work on it but CF is not working correctly on his computer. at this point we are both fed up with CF's randomness.

so far my attempts at replacing CF with something else have failed, BD was talking about trying to do something like SOS's system but i know nothing more than that (the problem with sos is that it only looks at the race and not the worn armor that the actor is using)

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

we don't know whats going on with BDIC, he is trying to work on it but CF is not working correctly on his computer. at this point we are both fed up with CF's randomness.

so far my attempts at replacing CF with something else have failed, BD was talking about trying to do something like SOS's system but i know nothing more than that (the problem with sos is that it only looks at the race and not the worn armor that the actor is using)

Woah, good luck with that. Way beyond my scope.

While i'm here. I just installed a 4K Wisp Mother replacer that has a new mesh and skin. The game is using it perfectly but during scenes NMC swaps it out like it should to it's own version. Can I edit the file and change the nude armour to null for the wisp mother and would it then just use the default model replacement I have used? Or would it require me to replace the .nif files somewhere in the NMC folders and leave the config file alone?

"skinName": "Wisp Mother",
            "normalArmor": null,
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x83C",
            "restrictedSlots": [],
            "RaceName": "Wisp Mother",
            "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x13208",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x42528"

22 minutes ago, Gonzeh said:

Woah, good luck with that. Way beyond my scope.

While i'm here. I just installed a 4K Wisp Mother replacer that has a new mesh and skin. The game is using it perfectly but during scenes NMC swaps it out like it should to it's own version. Can I edit the file and change the nude armour to null for the wisp mother and would it then just use the default model replacement I have used? Or would it require me to replace the .nif files somewhere in the NMC folders and leave the config file alone?

"skinName": "Wisp Mother",
            "normalArmor": null,
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x83C",
            "restrictedSlots": [],
            "RaceName": "Wisp Mother",
            "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x13208",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x42528"

you could:

a. replace the nif in mnc with your new one.

b. delete the Wisp Mother from the json (and reload/reapply it cf's mcm)

c.  just turn off Wisp Mothers in cf's mcm.

d. edit the ArmorAddon's file path in the esp.

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you could:

a. replace the nif in mnc with your new one.

b. delete the Wisp Mother from the json (and reload/reapply it cf's mcm)

c.  just turn off Wisp Mothers in cf's mcm.

d. edit the ArmorAddon's file path in the esp.

Ah! I didn't see a wispmother option in CF MCM. Only Wisp Mother Shade, upon checking again there it was, that was an easy fix. Thanks.

so, i was going to make a MNC/CF patch for that "Expressive Werebeasts Redux" mod that i keep seeing around, but then i looked at it's esp....fuck that shit i'm not touching it with a 80 foot pole.

Anyone happen to have a link to the edited script for creature framework? It changed equipping "hard" schlongs from a one time event, to a While (not equipped) => equip. statement. which completely fixed schlongs not appearing for me. But i seem to have misplaced it.

18 minutes ago, Murphiee said:

Anyone happen to have a link to the edited script for creature framework? It changed equipping "hard" schlongs from a one time event, to a While (not equipped) => equip. statement. which completely fixed schlongs not appearing for me. But i seem to have misplaced it.

if it's the same script that i think it is then it should already be in V2.0.3

I have a slight problem, the ice wolves in my game seem much bigger than the normal wolves and it makes many of the animations not line up. Far as i know im not using any mod that changes their size or skeleton and just making them smaller with setscale does not really work as they are not just bigger but longer and lanker if that makes sense.

Does the unofficial patch change them? I do not remember them towering over normal wolves when the game came out, they where just white versions of the normal wolves.

1 hour ago, Sleepytime said:

I have a slight problem, the ice wolves in my game seem much bigger than the normal wolves and it makes many of the animations not line up. Far as i know im not using any mod that changes their size or skeleton and just making them smaller with setscale does not really work as they are not just bigger but longer and lanker if that makes sense.

Does the unofficial patch change them? I do not remember them towering over normal wolves when the game came out, they where just white versions of the normal wolves.

check the cf mcm wolf settings, make sure they are NOT set to the "MNC Rescaled Meshes"

In the CF creatures list under Wolf i only see wolf, summoned wolf and black wolf listed and all are using the normal NMC mesh and are the correct size. Looked thru the 18 pages of CF and i did not see a listing for ice wolves. Something, i believe the unofficial patch or maybe Cutting Room Floor, adds the "Alpha Wolf" that spawns between the guardian stones and Riverwood and it also has the jumbo size and is likely what is causing my ice wolves to also be huge if i had guess a cause.

Gonna unpack the unofficial patch BSA and see what is lurking in there.