More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

So i should delete one of them ? Changing meshes in CF won't help ?

make sure all werewolf entrys are turned off in SOS, there can be more than one hidden under different dick options in it's MCM

also try deleting the werewolf armature lines from the armors:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/53/?tab=comments#comment-3019996

On 7/23/2020 at 5:11 AM, MadMansGun said:

it means you forgot the FNIS creature pack.

What FNIS reports "Found animation sheet in "Animations \ MNC", but no corresponding Behavior files. Incomplete mods ARE IGNORED. (skeever)".

Can't understand, where the hkx files ?

And how can i fix it.

18 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

Found animation sheet in "Animations \ MNC", but no corresponding Behavior files. Incomplete mods ARE IGNORED. (skeever)

sounds like you had v9 installed at some point, please read the "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v12 upgrade procedure.txt"

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like you had v9 installed at some point

Right, i forgot to reinstall before game was started.

Yes i have in Data\meshes\actors\skeever\animations folder named MNC, but this is pack of Billyy animations. And this pack is old - 2015.

Should i delete it ?

Does that sound interesting?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104004?tab=description

Vicn:

"defaultAllowPCDialogueScript" is a script that make actor able to talk to the PC. This script is often attached on creature type NPC.
But, Sometimes OnLoad event does not work. (You can fix it by disabling/enabling on Console.)
This patch adds "OnCellAttach" and "OnActivate". It prevent Untalkable issue than vanilla.
You don't need this patch when vanilla script works perfectly."

hello, i have a little noob question, when i summon a creature with the hentai creatures spells.
when i press the "Train" option, i get a message something like that:
"NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Chaurus Hunter) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DLC1ChaurusHunterRace)"

and with Netch:

NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Netch) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DLC2NetchRace).

lemme say in my previous save game all the creatures worked well, i started a new character not a single animation is loading,  i tried already with 7 or 8 different and even The skeever or rabbit or whatever just shows The same message i said here. 

i already registered all the animations on SLAL.
so... did i something wrong?

57 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Does that sound interesting?

i've never had a problem with it myself.

10 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Right, i forgot to reinstall before game was started.

Yes i have in Data\meshes\actors\skeever\animations folder named MNC, but this is pack of Billyy animations. And this pack is old - 2015.

Should i delete it ?

billyy has his own SLAL pack, any skeever animations from MNC v9/v10 should be deleted.

31 minutes ago, Sheepmanj said:

hello, i have a little noob question, when i summon a creature with the hentai creatures spells (specifically chaurus hunter and Netch, i havent checked another from dlc but for example the bear, spider, wolf, that things works perfectly).
when i press the "Train" option, i get a message something like that:
"NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Chaurus Hunter) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DLC1ChaurusHunterRace)"

and with Netch:

NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Netch) -- FALSE -- They are a creature type that is currently not supported (DLC2NetchRace).

lemme say in my previous save game all the creatures worked well, i started a new character and that ones are not working.

i already registered all the animations on SLAL.
so... did i something wrong?

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8
NOTE: if you do have the Creature Pack but some creatures are just playing idle animations during sex try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"
(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

if that fails

use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

then

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

billyy has his own SLAL pack, any skeever animations from MNC v9/v10 should be deleted.

I must say more clear - this is a part of his animpack.

But folder somewhy named MNC.

Little bit strange.

Other actiones i did, besides resetting CF.

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i've never had a problem with it myself.

if that fails

thank you very much! i did the instructions u left on the first quote and now it seems to work perfectly, i guess ill need to do that every time i do a new character bur thats a very little price to pay for that awesome mods haha, thank you very much again

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

? NiTriShape

? BSLightingShaderProperty

BSShaderTextureSet

So i found chaurus meshe without penis texture. But its not from more nasty critters neither form bad dog immersive creatures. But i found it from data/meshes/actor/chaurus/character assets file name is "chaurusskin" nif, when i check the nif file and also check the texture's it lead to data/textures/creature_features/chaurus and its got no textures in the path. So i think my chaurus loaded with "chaurusskin" nif and its got no penis texture to load so my chaurus got the purple texture when not aroused and it got penis texture when in sl animation because it use more nasty critters meshes. So i will try to remove "chaurusskin" nif and see what happen. My question is did you know what mod that has "chaurusskin" nif? So i can avoid that mod.

Sorry for my english and thank you for teaching me nifscope so i can found the problem ???

4 hours ago, Ibam2426 said:

creature_features

looks like super old MNC files.....did you install "all in one animated pussy" at some point? because that mod has seriously outdated files in it.

texture paths should be:

textures\MoreNastyCritters\chaurus\chaurus_penis_color.dds

textures\MoreNastyCritters\chaurus\chaurus_penis_normal.dds

4 hours ago, Ibam2426 said:

My question is did you know what mod that has "chaurusskin" nif?

that's the stock file name for skyrim's chaurus mesh, so that would/could be many mods....but MNC does not use that file path for it's own chaurus meshes.

so something is either:

A: editing the chaurus's ArmorAddon ( NakedChaurusAA [ARMA:00058E2B] )

B: adding a "new" chaurus that is using a copy of NakedChaurusAA that's still using the original mesh file path.

35 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

looks like super old MNC files.....did you install "all in one animated pussy" at some point? because that mod has seriously outdated files in it.

texture paths should be:

textures\MoreNastyCritters\chaurus\chaurus_penis_color.dds

Yes i did, and also the more nasty critters file in it? but its clear now, so i think the chaurus meshes is came from all in one animated pussy's mnc that outdated i think. but all my problem is solved now thank you so much for your help?

40 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's the stock file name for skyrim's chaurus mesh, so that would/could be many mods....but MNC does not use that file path for it's own chaurus meshes.

so something is either:

A: editing the chaurus's ArmorAddon ( NakedChaurusAA [ARMA:00058E2B] )

B: adding a "new" chaurus that is using a copy of NakedChaurusAA that's still using the original mesh file path.

Oouh good to know, so i can avoid that for the future modding thank you ???

Hey friends, has anyone else had any issues with the compatibility patches between this mod and others? After the update from 12.7 to 12.8, I get a CTD around Meeko with the Meeko Reborn mod. It worked in 12.7 flawlessly, then after the update it's a 100% crash. I reinstalled both MNC and Meeko Reborn, reinstalled the compat FOMOD, reinstalled Creature Framework, rebuilt Creature Framework registry in-game, checked load orders, everything I can think of. Every other compat file works (Immersive Horses, Deadly Dragons, and Vigilance Reborn) except for Meeko Reborn. No other mods have been changed or updated besides MNC when this occurred. 

Advice? Is this a fatal error in MNC 12.8, a problem with the compat files, or am I missing something obvious? Thanks!

For reference, this is the current mod load order: 

Spoiler

SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp 
FNIS.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp 
SexLabMatchMaker.esp 
SLAnimLoader.esp

MeekoReborn.esp

VigilanceReborn.esp

Immersive Horses.esp

Immersive Horses Patch.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

DeadlyDragonsMNCPatch.esp

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

is it the dwemer version? i keep having problems with that mesh and i don't know why.

Indeed it is, and that answers my question then lol. Glad to know I'm not going mad. I've been poking around on NIFSkope, but without any luck either. Thanks for the response, mate, I'll keep an eye out for an update or let you know if I find anything. 

32 minutes ago, Pyrophorix said:

Indeed it is, and that answers my question then lol. Glad to know I'm not going mad. I've been poking around on NIFSkope, but without any luck either. Thanks for the response, mate, I'll keep an eye out for an update or let you know if I find anything. 

i'm sure it will be something simple and stupid, it always is.....then i'll feel like a dumbass for not seeing it sooner.

Hello, I am having a CTD when Farkas turns into a werewolf and fights off the silver hand in the quest Proving Honor while my character is locked in. After the fight is done, he runs off as werewolf to free me but thats when the CTD occurs. I dont know why.

I use Sexlab Werewolves

Which I put below MNC. Is that wrong?

Update: The CTD is fixed if I remove (Sexlab) Werewolves.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

yea i'm not sure what's going on there, i'm wondering if it's some sort of hdt loading problem when the race gets changed.

I decided to remove it fully since I already get what I wanted from MNC.

Researching the error, I read in the mod forum for sexlab werewolves that it might be cause of the default settings for creature framework, which needs to be changed, but since I decided to remove it from my mod load order I didnt check up on it.

13 hours ago, ZetsuboSeishin said:

Hello, I am having a CTD when Farkas turns into a werewolf and fights off the silver hand in the quest Proving Honor while my character is locked in. After the fight is done, he runs off as werewolf to free me but thats when the CTD occurs. I dont know why.

Hi! Same thing happened to me, and it drove me crazy. I read some place that the crash occurs if you have "hdt invisibility fix" installed. After removing it the crash was gone for me! Of course I re-enabled it right after hehe! I also thought it was something with skeletons, werewolves, and whatnot, but no. 

25 minutes ago, Cleave said:

Hi! Same thing happened to me, and it drove me crazy. I read some place that the crash occurs if you have "hdt invisibility fix" installed. After removing it the crash was gone for me! Of course I re-enabled it right after hehe! I also thought it was something with skeletons, werewolves, and whatnot, but no. 

so...

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

yea i'm not sure what's going on there, i'm wondering if it's some sort of hdt loading problem when the race gets changed.

sounds like i may be right about hdt being involved.

Hi,

There is a problem with FrostAtronach's animation in the combination of MNC12.08A,B and ABC.
This problem is probably due to the fact that the mesh names referenced by FrostAtronach (and AncientFrostAtronach) have changed since MNC12.08A.

Until MNC12.08, they were atronachfrostHard.nif and ancientfrostatronachHard.nif, respectively, but since MNC12.08A they are âtronachfrostHard.nif, âncientfrostatronachHard. nif (the first letter is different).

I have made the mesh reference names for NakedAtronachFrostHard (xx029228) and NakedAncientAtronachFrostHard (xx011DA0) on ESP the same as in 12.08, and the mesh itself has the same name as in 12.08 to correspond.

This hasn't caused any problems with FrostAtronach animations at the moment.