[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

It's such a shame that you can kill others, main them, strip their flesh and eat it but mentioning anything sex related is such a huge no-no.

I don't see how people can be THIS backwards with their thinking... Why is it that people are so overwhelmingly freaked out by the Penis, the Vagina and their function in nature but are willing to openly accept the mutilation of the human body over the coupling of a man and woman. I cannot stress enough how our society is proof that humans are incapable of truly embarrassing love and peace over violence....

Thankful for the modding community because procreation Will at some point make it into this game. 

Murica glorifies mass genocide but condemns intimacy.

Glorifies mass genocide? Uptight about intimacy yes but I must be missing something, you are a pawn of the vocal minority if you think most americans dont wish for harmony. Media here has sold their souls by fueling fires but the radicals are just a small part of the population just like every where else.

Don't derail the thread too much please.

Things I'm working on currently: I have set up a menu so you can choose what pieces of armor the thrall you are interacting with will strip. I had an idea to also make a menu so you can choose what the thrall is going to wear for the duration of the animation, but I decided against it, since the devs have stated an inventory system for thralls will be coming.

Another thing I'm looking into is creating more realistic body meshes, especially for females, given that they suffer from Barbie doll syndrome â„¢ In fact, this is the main thing that's bothering me atm.

With the upcoming patch, sex will increase your temperature. Good thing if it's cold, not so much in the middle of the day in the desert.

I'm also experimenting with the camera, to minimize clipping while animations are playing, though it's not a priority.

Finally, I have added some effects on orgasm, though they don't look that great and I'll have to refine them.

Another thing I'm looking into is creating more realistic body meshes, especially for females, given that they suffer from Barbie doll syndrome â„¢ In fact, this is the main thing that's bothering me atm.

How so? Do you think they are too plastic? Or just want to add nipples and stuff?

Another devkit update will hit tomorrow and since a second hotfix is on test, there will probably an additional devkit update after that...

Give it some sime.. the sweet devkit update is over 35gb lol

Damn, looks like its gonna be quite the wait then haha, oh well...