[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

@Darkening Demise

It works fine for me with the "Majestic" mod which adds some rediculously large breasts. It also makes all NPCs nude and most of them female. I actually use the mod for most of the other settings and dislike all NPCs being nude and the extra large breasts and even run another mod to recloth most of the NPCs (many are still topless and most dancers are nude which is just fine for me) though unfortunately, all of the new North is still completely nude. 

You might want to give it a try. It is in the Steam Workshop. Actually, I should add that it runs fine, but if I remember correctly, it resizes bodies and breasts during the animations (Majestic adds taller and smaller body sliders than vanilla).

Maybe someone here can help.  I have random crashes usually after about maybe 20min of play, current mods installed are

Femaleoiledshinned

Breast physics

Litman Level Seventy Eight

Singleplayer boss hp

Female wheel of pain

Dye more betterer

Exposed armor-beta

primal armors

kitsugi UI

These crashes happen with or without sexiles active any thoughts on conflicts? Thanks a bunch.

Maybe someone here can help.  I have random crashes usually after about maybe 20min of play, current mods installed are

Femaleoiledshinned

Breast physics

Litman Level Seventy Eight

Singleplayer boss hp

Female wheel of pain

Dye more betterer

Exposed armor-beta

primal armors

kitsugi UI

These crashes happen with or without sexiles active any thoughts on conflicts? Thanks a bunch.

Tried removing the Breast physics mod?

Yo Serethal.  Once upon a time I found a dance replacer you'd posted.  Used it for the longest time, till it broke due to updates 'n such.  Could be blind, but I can't find an updated build of it anywhere.  Do you still keep up on that mod?  

Every time I see the dancers doing their default dance, I want to claw my eyes out...

First of, such an amazing job with this mod. Truelly, people like you Serethal, deserve a lot of credit for creating content out of your own time and skill. I can only tip my hat to that. - That being said, would it be possible to have a hotkey, for the next/new possible thrall, so that you can continue your scene, without breaking it and starting a new scene? (hope it makes sense what im requesting)

Fantastic job on the mod, thank you.

can anyone help me? i cant take sklaves anymore when i punch them with the slave stick they fall on the ground for 1 sek then sit on the ground and i cant touch or hurt them anymore..

You are most likely using another mod that's causing this, it's not sexiles. 

At least I can't reproduce this.

What mods are you using? 

So there seems to be a issue with Sexiles right now that sometimes when cancelling sex you no longer can move at all or do anything (besides chat and open GUI windows). You have to re-log to fix this issue, but there is always a chance that the next time you use Sexiles it happens again. I don't think it is caused by any mod interactions as it happened on a previous version of the mod as well with a fairly different mod set up on my server so I think it's a lingering issue in Sexiles it's self. That said I'll list the mods we currently have on the server.

Mod List in order used:

Pythagoras

Exiles Extreme

PrimalArmors

Sexiles

So there seems to be a issue with Sexiles right now that sometimes when cancelling sex you no longer can move at all or do anything (besides chat and open GUI windows). You have to re-log to fix this issue, but there is always a chance that the next time you use Sexiles it happens again. I don't think it is caused by any mod interactions as it happened on a previous version of the mod as well with a fairly different mod set up on my server so I think it's a lingering issue in Sexiles it's self. That said I'll list the mods we currently have on the server.

Mod List in order used:

Pythagoras

Exiles Extreme

PrimalArmors

Sexiles

Do not open the inventory while Sexiles is active. I suspect that this is what's causing it for you guys.

Are you getting stuck with thralls? If so, simply pick up the thrall to reset it and free yourself. 

Try reactivating sexiles and deactivating it again (tab) when stuck. 

Try playing an emote or equipping an item when stuck. 

Is any of that possible? 

Do you happen to know if there was "heavy" server use when the issue occurred? 

Mod List in order used:

Pythagoras

Exiles Extreme

PrimalArmors

Sexiles

Do not open the inventory while Sexiles is active. I suspect that this is what's causing it for you guys.

Are you getting stuck with thralls? If so, simply pick up the thrall to reset it and free yourself. 

Try reactivating sexiles and deactivating it again (tab) when stuck. 

Try playing an emote or equipping an item when stuck. 

Is any of that possible? 

Do you happen to know if there was "heavy" server use when the issue occurred? 

For myself it could have been to do with inventory, which is a really annoying issue then when trying to RP out a sexy scene and removing clothes as you RP it and such. It also would be a real problem for needing to eat and drink to keep thirst and hunger down during things. Also I haven't done anything with thralls yet as that seemed rather boring to me.

However, I'm not sure about the other people that reported the issue to me on my server that I am running. So I'll have to talk to them and get some feedback on that. Also I know that once for me I couldn't do emotes or anything and had to re-log to fix things. I'll have to ask about that to my players on the server as well.

As to heavy server use, I'm not sure what counts for that., we have a 30 slot server and haven't yet gone over about 12 players on at once to my knowledge. We get little bits of lag and such even at about 5 players on but that's been typical since the Frozen North update fucked up so many things. Figure that will be fixed when they put in some stability and optimization fixes in a patch.

Yo Serethal.  Once upon a time I found a dance replacer you'd posted.  Used it for the longest time, till it broke due to updates 'n such.  Could be blind, but I can't find an updated build of it anywhere.  Do you still keep up on that mod?  

Every time I see the dancers doing their default dance, I want to claw my eyes out...

Haha no I haven't updated it, will do.

Lol, thanks.  ^^

Haha no I haven't updated it, will do.

Lol, thanks.  ^^

Updated the sexy thrall dance mod, made a new download page. You can find it here : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4472-sexier-thrall-dance/