[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

Ahh alright  i'm keeping tabs on the forums to see how the progress GOES!! its ok i'll wait i got no rush.. xD thanks for such an Amazing MOD!! however try adding some more animations a few of them seem to be backwards because of male/females add Dstyle to the male, because you have to play as a female to get a thrall to Dstyle you... which.. i'd like to be the one doing the Poking.. xD other than that... GREAT MOD!! love it!!

Its not working, when i press the activate button it shows the menu, but then i cant select any of the options because my mouse has desapeared, i dont have any other mod installed, am i doing something wrong?

Read the thread before posting please ;)

The mod has been broken since the latest updates, its being worked on, just gotta be patient. :)

Its not working, when i press the activate button it shows the menu, but then i cant select any of the options because my mouse has desapeared, i dont have any other mod installed, am i doing something wrong?

Read the thread before posting please ;)

The mod has been broken since the latest updates, its being worked on, just gotta be patient. :)

OK!, thank you for info!

I think something like this ... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75856-four-play-violate-dd2-support/ ... would be interesting in Conan Sexiles.

The death animation of the player character would be replaced with these animations and every type of enemy would have different animations:

Player is defeated near a small exile camp: Sex animation

Player is defeated near a large exile camp: Something like this ... http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68652-torturedevices/

Player is defeated by a spider: Player character is placed on the ground and is covered with spider webs

conan crashes for me everytime i try to load the game with the mod installed.  Most likely something broke the mod when conan updated?

Does anyone read the thread before posting? it's been broken for about a week now since the new updates, it is being worked on, there are several posts explaining this that are like a week old, read before posting please.

conan crashes for me everytime i try to load the game with the mod installed.  Most likely something broke the mod when conan updated?

Does anyone read the thread before posting? it's been broken for about a week now since the new updates, it is being worked on, there are several posts explaining this that are like a week old, read before posting please.

You should see my inbox :P

Sexiles has been "ready" the last couple of days, but there's a twofold issue: I'm working around a lot of stuff to keep incompatibilities to a minimum and there's a particularly nasty bug introduced because of that. The solution is simple, but it causes more incompatibilities. Which is why I'm taking so long to update, i'm trying to work around both. All that said, a release candidate is ready and I'm in the process of testing it. 

If people are raving because I take so long to update imagine what will happen when their favourite mod stops working with sexiles :P

(and no, for those who have been following my posts on Discord, it's not the update meshes thing)

(and no, for those who have been following my posts on Discord, it's not the update meshes thing)

Do you already know when you will release the updated meshes?

Wait what? I'm not updating any meshes, at least in the foreseeable future.

The new AI package by Funcom had an event in one of the blueprints that basically reverted thralls into their original state every time their meshes (but also animations etc) changed. 

That's what I mean. 

this mod crashes my game on loading character, no other mods installed, just this one

Read below.

*Epic Facepalm*

Well cock blocking people tends to make them pissy Serethal. Its not you its just nature. We need that release and when one does not get it they (even guys) become women on their periods. Hope things are well. Oddly looking at your butt. Patiently waiting.

Well cock blocking people tends to make them pissy Serethal. Its not you its just nature. We need that release and when one does not get it they (even guys) become women on their periods. Hope things are well. Oddly looking at your butt. Patiently waiting.

LOL.

Sowwy. 

Alright folks, 1.17.1 of Sexiles is up for grabs on the mod page. Also updated the GDrive mirror (see end of mod description). 

No new content because updating was a pain and I will have to redo most of it anyways. Just wanted to get this working as soon as possible.

Also, compatibility will not be the same. Due to changes in the AI by Funcom, Sexiles has to edit BaseHumanoidNPC and PersistentHumanoidNPC. If any other mod touches them, then they most likely won't work together. Not much to be done about it at this point. 

Enjoy!

Alright folks, 1.17.1 of Sexiles is up for grabs on the mod page. Also updated the GDrive mirror (see end of mod description). 

No new content because updating was a pain and I will have to redo most of it anyways. Just wanted to get this working as soon as possible.

Also, compatibility will not be the same. Due to changes in the AI by Funcom, Sexiles has to edit BaseHumanoidNPC and PersistentHumanoidNPC. If any other mod touches them, then they most likely won't work together. Not much to be done about it at this point. 

Enjoy!

Damn dude you're fast,much appreciate your hard work on this keep it up. :)

Hello Serethal,

My thanks for all of your hard work on originally putting this mod together and in getting it updated!

Is there any chance that the mod can affect combat at all? After getting the updated Sexiles Mod (where it is ported to Steam Workshop) on my server, I am able to hit and kill things from an estimated RL distance of about six or so feet. I've only tested with what I had on me just before I added the mod; a Cimmerian Battle-axe, Hardened Steel Dagger, Truncheon and Setite Ritual Knife. I do have ten other mods on my server that were playing nicely together before, so it may simply be a conflict with one of them. I just wanted to check here to see if any were experiencing this.