[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

Well ... i hope you can get it done as soon as you can ... just got the game today ... wanted to try out the mod but it was keep crashing my game whenever i opened my inventory lol.

In the meantime ... base building and female thrall searching

i had the same problem here, and it was my first try to mod conan, was thniking it was a mistake from me, plus if i press tab and click on one option, the game sort of freeze, i can't do anything and have to alt+f4

Well ... i hope you can get it done as soon as you can ... just got the game today ... wanted to try out the mod but it was keep crashing my game whenever i opened my inventory lol.

In the meantime ... base building and female thrall searching

i had the same problem here, and it was my first try to mod conan, was thniking it was a mistake from me, plus if i press tab and click on one option, the game sort of freeze, i can't do anything and have to alt+f4

Yeah, I can't wait for the mods to start working again :)

Don't derail the thread too much please.

Things I'm working on currently: I have set up a menu so you can choose what pieces of armor the thrall you are interacting with will strip. I had an idea to also make a menu so you can choose what the thrall is going to wear for the duration of the animation, but I decided against it, since the devs have stated an inventory system for thralls will be coming.

Another thing I'm looking into is creating more realistic body meshes, especially for females, given that they suffer from Barbie doll syndrome ™ In fact, this is the main thing that's bothering me atm.

With the upcoming patch, sex will increase your temperature. Good thing if it's cold, not so much in the middle of the day in the desert.

I'm also experimenting with the camera, to minimize clipping while animations are playing, though it's not a priority.

Finally, I have added some effects on orgasm, though they don't look that great and I'll have to refine them.

oh i vote for player interaction because with npc it is getting boring sooner or later.i appreciate the romance part that leads to sex somehow. .it isnt the same with thralls,they are non human somehow;.)

The current version of this mod crashes my game.  It's the only mod, I would like to use it for single player, and is the crashing linked to the hotfixes they've been issuing?  I'm using a gtx 1080 and a i7-6700k 4 GHZ processor.  Oh and before you ask my video drivers are updated. I get to the character creator crashes after that.  Any help would be appreciated.

The current version of this mod crashes my game.  It's the only mod, I would like to use it for single player, and is the crashing linked to the hotfixes they've been issuing?  I'm using a gtx 1080 and a i7-6700k 4 GHZ processor.  Oh and before you ask my video drivers are updated. I get to the character creator crashes after that.  Any help would be appreciated.

It is the mod, its better to just wait for the update.

Need to be updated Asap the game crashes when the Mod is activated... only have 2 mods active not counting this one... and both the mods activated have nothing to do with this mod.

So update it!!

It's well know by now that the mod is being worked on since they updated the game several times in the past couple of days, don't act like an entitled child and be patient, the modder doesn't owe you anything.