[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

So there seems to be a issue with Sexiles right now that sometimes when cancelling sex you no longer can move at all or do anything (besides chat and open GUI windows). You have to re-log to fix this issue, but there is always a chance that the next time you use Sexiles it happens again. I don't think it is caused by any mod interactions as it happened on a previous version of the mod as well with a fairly different mod set up on my server so I think it's a lingering issue in Sexiles it's self. That said I'll list the mods we currently have on the server.

Mod List in order used:

Pythagoras

Exiles Extreme

PrimalArmors

Sexiles

Do not open the inventory while Sexiles is active. I suspect that this is what's causing it for you guys.

Are you getting stuck with thralls? If so, simply pick up the thrall to reset it and free yourself. 

Try reactivating sexiles and deactivating it again (tab) when stuck. 

Try playing an emote or equipping an item when stuck. 

Is any of that possible? 

Do you happen to know if there was "heavy" server use when the issue occurred? 

I ran into this issue as well on a single player game. I think the issue was I activated, deactivated, opened inventory, closed inventory, then activated again, then after I deactivated I was stuck. Tried eating and equipping and unequipping gear. I was able to activate more scenes with the thrall but that was it. Will try picking up the thrall next time. This mod and pause on menu are the only two I have going right now. 

So there seems to be a issue with Sexiles right now that sometimes when cancelling sex you no longer can move at all or do anything (besides chat and open GUI windows). You have to re-log to fix this issue, but there is always a chance that the next time you use Sexiles it happens again. I don't think it is caused by any mod interactions as it happened on a previous version of the mod as well with a fairly different mod set up on my server so I think it's a lingering issue in Sexiles it's self. That said I'll list the mods we currently have on the server.

Mod List in order used:

Pythagoras

Exiles Extreme

PrimalArmors

Sexiles

Do not open the inventory while Sexiles is active. I suspect that this is what's causing it for you guys.

Are you getting stuck with thralls? If so, simply pick up the thrall to reset it and free yourself. 

Try reactivating sexiles and deactivating it again (tab) when stuck. 

Try playing an emote or equipping an item when stuck. 

Is any of that possible? 

Do you happen to know if there was "heavy" server use when the issue occurred? 

I ran into this issue as well on a single player game. I think the issue was I activated, deactivated, opened inventory, closed inventory, then activated again, then after I deactivated I was stuck. Tried eating and equipping and unequipping gear. I was able to activate more scenes with the thrall but that was it. Will try picking up the thrall next time. This mod and pause on menu are the only two I have going right now. 

Getting stuck with thralls (as in, you can DO stuff, your character tries to but can't move around, etc) is common. I can try and fix it but, honestly, eh, just seriously pick up the thrall and reset it for the time being. 

If you CAN'T DO ANYTHING when stuck, as in, when you press W nothing happens, that's a whole different issue and I need feedback about it. Context, location, everything.

My game crashes with Sexile installed. It doesn't matter if I'm running any other mods, no other mods, order in which I install mods. I just picked up Conan today. I followed the install instructions for Sexile, and in the order of the server I was planning on playing on. Installed in order, en mass, 1 at a time between loads, and crashed everytime the Sexile was installed. Usually before or right at the beginning of the starting scene before the menu. Any ideas?

My game crashes with Sexile installed. It doesn't matter if I'm running any other mods, no other mods, order in which I install mods. I just picked up Conan today. I followed the install instructions for Sexile, and in the order of the server I was planning on playing on. Installed in order, en mass, 1 at a time between loads, and crashed everytime the Sexile was installed. Usually before or right at the beginning of the starting scene before the menu. Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem, unfortunately. As soon as I hit the first (NVidia?) cinematic the game just immediately crashes. I tried a reinstall of the game and it still leads to the same results. 

On an unrelated note, there's currently a mod in the steam workshop that allows for the player to place stations where NPCs play an animation in a loop. I'm starting to populate my base with thralls and using this to give some life to it, but I was wondering if there might be a way to use it to create looping animations for thrall/thrall sex, masturbation, etc. It'd be quite nice for creating a more harem-y vibe to some of the rooms. That being said, the mod lacks a direction indicator for which way the NPCs are facing, so that might be something worth including. 

EDIT: This is the NPC animation mod. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=953802094

EDIT: It could also possibly be used to add creature animations in a "safe" context for NPCs. 

Just a quick update, I'm not dead or anything, just extremely busy until the end of the month. Mod needs an update, it'll probably CTD on launch. I'll see if I can update it, but my time right now is really really limited. 

Thank you very much for taking the time to keep us updated/putting together the mod! I'm really looking forward to the fix!

Newest Sexiles mod doesn't work, game crashes on startup right after the second intro ad thing. tried it on its own and with other mods, it's a no go >.> Pretty sure It's in the right place too.

Oh, come on!?!

Did you even read the above?

Just a quick update, I'm not dead or anything, just extremely busy until the end of the month. Mod needs an update, it'll probably CTD on launch. I'll see if I can update it, but my time right now is really really limited. 

The author knows about the crash.

Just be patient and give it some time!

Newest Sexiles mod doesn't work, game crashes on startup right after the second intro ad thing. tried it on its own and with other mods, it's a no go >.> Pretty sure It's in the right place too.

Oh, come on!?!

Did you even read the above?

The author knows about the crash.

Just be patient and give it some time!

No I didn't read the top, I read it after I posted, also calm down man ha ha! it was a mistake and I wasn't ranting about it and I'm in no rush to get it to work. I was just posting so just chill yeah?

No I didn't read the top, I read it after I posted, also calm down man ha ha! it was a mistake and I wasn't ranting about it and I'm in no rush to get it to work. I was just posting so just chill yeah?

:lol:

Sorry, it shouldn´t sound that hard.

But it is still making me a little bit upset...

It´s just a few days ago, that Serethal said, "he will be a bit busy right now";

and quite instantly some people come with high impatience and posts like:

Is anyone working on the mod.  it crashes conan exiles client if in the mod list.  Am hoping to put it back on my servers?

Thanks

The mod is for free.

None of us had to pay for it.

So just give it some time

:lol:

Sorry, it shouldn´t sound that hard.

But it is still making me a little bit upset...

It´s just a few days ago, that Serethal said, "he will be a bit busy right now";

and quite instantly some people come with high impatience and posts like:

Is anyone working on the mod.  it crashes conan exiles client if in the mod list.  Am hoping to put it back on my servers?

Thanks

The mod is for free.

None of us had to pay for it.

So just give it some time

All good haha! probably should have read into the comments a little more, but i'm not in any rush, I'd rather people take their time with the mods and games so there are less bugs. I like the look of this mod (not because the sex content) I mean thats good too but I like how it adds to the world of conan, like these are tribal people and empire and all that If slavery was a thing I doubt this would be off the tables haha. It's a great game and it's good to see people modding it and devs not resisting it harshly either, Just wish LL would make a title for this game too since it's on the rise. Loving the north in Exiles, cold as hell!

@Serethal Hope all is well understandably with busy life and such. Look forward to an update. Also thanks for updating the thrall sexy dance!! (: Lastly one little tad bit of information for you in relation to Sexiles and other future thrall/player model mods is regarding Funcom's October 10, 2017 issue "weekly community letter - It's getting hot in here." It states under the vanguard team that they are developing a new [ragdoll/skeleton], which may effect how the current build of your mod works. Do you know if it will allow for more flexibility, or too soon to tell? Hopefully with this new Ragdoll/Skeleton it adds some more stability for your Mod, and ease of updates in the future. Well goodluck with all of life's rigamaroes. And I definitley am looking forward to testing your mod out again since I got my GTX 1080ti.  Any possible ETA on the update? Also is it a tideous proccess to update this mod, is it every patch? For me some mods remain stable and usable while others completley break. Anyhow it's been awhile for me playing this game too as I was busy working to pay for all my PC goodies to enjoy CE further. Well take care!!  

• 2 weeks later...

my game crashes while launching with the mod enabled.
this is the error message but i cant do anything with it cuz im a dummy in terms of unreal engine:

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3001]
Missing Dependency, request for HandleAutoWieldSheathe but it hasn't been created yet.

0x0000000000000000

Crash in runnable thread FAsyncLoadingThread

i googled it but it didnt help me at all.

this is the error message but i cant do anything with it cuz im a dummy in terms of unreal engine:

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 3001]

Missing Dependency, request for HandleAutoWieldSheathe but it hasn't been created yet.

0x0000000000000000

The mod hasn't been updated yet.

0x0000000000000000

Strange...mine works fine. I am using the one from the steam workshop though.