[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

Hey Serethal, I know you are super busy.  But, just in case, I'd like to bring something up.

You think there is a way to mod it so that when Sexiles is activated, that it slows or completely stops hunger and thirst?  In the past, I've died and have had partners die because we were RPing and going all multi-paragraph on each other o.o

If that wouldn't be too difficult to ask as an option, maybe?

:D Death by snu snu

Enjoying the mod and I have been lucky enough to not have had any bugs, so far. I always told my friends "Conan isn't Conan without barbaric fucking!", now we got it. I know you got enough of these posts but I would really like to see more added. Not just positions and both male/male and female/female positions but other things like gangbangs. All these posts and I didn't see anyone asking for gangbang animations. Also, a request from a friend. We play it on the same server, private server for friends only and on this server she's more in the position of my housewife and would like it if things were a bit more -- sticky. When you fight and get hit, blood splatters on your body for a limited time. Cum can work the same way and disappear when the buffs that was discussed earlier in the thread wear off.

Enjoying the mod and I have been lucky enough to not have had any bugs, so far. I always told my friends "Conan isn't Conan without barbaric fucking!", now we got it. I know you got enough of these posts but I would really like to see more added. Not just positions and both male/male and female/female positions but other things like gangbangs. All these posts and I didn't see anyone asking for gangbang animations. Also, a request from a friend. We play it on the same server, private server for friends only and on this server she's more in the position of my housewife and would like it if things were a bit more -- sticky. When you fight and get hit, blood splatters on your body for a limited time. Cum can work the same way and disappear when the buffs that was discussed earlier in the thread wear off.

Cum is on the list, but not a high priority as of yet. In fact, neither are animations that high on the list, AT THE MOMENT. I really want to get the basics laid out first, and the rest will be very easy to implement. That said, I'll see if i can't add a simple decal on orgasm next release. 

Hey Serethal, I know you are super busy.  But, just in case, I'd like to bring something up.

You think there is a way to mod it so that when Sexiles is activated, that it slows or completely stops hunger and thirst?  In the past, I've died and have had partners die because we were RPing and going all multi-paragraph on each other o.o

If that wouldn't be too difficult to ask as an option, maybe?

Just watch your food meter, man, jeez, take a break! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy but the opposite is also true :P

Hi there,

I found a bug while testing this great mod -->

BUG: After aborting with TAB, PlayerChar cannot move unless crouching and has no and regains no stamina.

Reproducible:

1 Near male Thrall: TAB cowgirl --> thrall lays down on his back

2 Near male Thrall: TAB --> my girl begins to have sex with Thrall

3 testing out A, D, W, Q and X. (interpreting the voices, they reach climax??? ;-))

4 undressing trousers and shirt

5 Aborting with TAB

= PlayerChar cannot move unless crouching and has no and regains no stamina, cannot be undone in current session. Tried with other emotes or jumping. Only restarting the local server works.

Ahh so its the undressing that causes it. Thanks - good to know^^

Just a minor maybe strange request:

Would you mind adding the option to close the sexile menu with the inventory key and the same key which you can use to open it (TAB)?

Its rare that I do not want to select an option there but when I dont, hitting the same key again would be faster than using ESC ;-)

Just watch your food meter, man, jeez, take a break! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy but the opposite is also true :P

Well, I'm an RP'er and not really a 'video gamer' if that makes sense.  That's why I asked for this... Typing all the supporting text for a sex scene, pose by pose and leading into the next one with role-played text, in the interest of tantalizing your partner takes time.  A helluva lot more time than it does to fire an animation.  It's really super fun when you've got an interested, eager and creative partner to RP with :D

But I really do believe and respect that your busy and modding for fun in your free time.  Just thought I'd toss the request out there, I mean hey, a guy can ask... But at the end of the day I'm just totally stoked that your simply doing this.  So THANKS!  

For what it's worth, I agree with you completely about getting the foundations of the mod set up before anything else (I've said as much before).  Keep up the good work, please... It's great to see this type of support for this game!  

Take 'er easy... If she's easy, take 'er twice ;)

This is... amazing. Simply. Game was released like... not very long ago, and already a very functional sexmod. The moddingcommunity truely is the future. - Laptop is down and out, but when it returns, I will certainly invest a GREAT deal of time in this game. - Thus,.I do have a few questions, that i hope someone can and will answer.

- How does the servers work, and could we potentially create a "Loverslab"-server?

- Does this mod work in multiplayer and on other players who has the mod installed?

Thanks in advance :)

This is... amazing. Simply. Game was released like... not very long ago, and already a very functional sexmod. The moddingcommunity truely is the future.

- How does the servers work, and could we potentially create a "Loverslab"-server?

- Does this mod work in multiplayer and on other players who has the mod installed?

- Yes, we or anyone could make a loverslab.com server. Either by paying the monthly fee to rent one, or by someone using their own personal computer as the server if it's powerful enough. They'd also need to leave it on 24/7 like a server does or the whole server stops till it's back on.

- And yes bud, this mod works in multiplayer /co-op. Both people have to have the mod installed. If more than one mod is being used, both/all people need the exact same mods in the exact same order to be able to play together.

And I TOTALLY agree... The modding community is what's gonna make this game awesome!!

FYI folks... Funcom recommends disabling ALL mods until the modders get them patched to the new engine version. Some people not doing this report being stuck in CTD's without doing so.

Go into your steam/steamapps/common/ConanExiles/conansandbox/mods and just delete the modlist.txt or do like I did and cut it and paste it to desktop to remember your mods and load order xD I didn't even have to unsubscribe from steam mods or remove the mod folder or anything, only that 1 file, and was able to log in easily.

@Serethal Hey man just wanted to give a shoutout & kudos. When I first DL'ed this to try it out, I was expecting something relatively primitive and not particularly good. Somewhat similar to when Animated Prostitution came out - with respect to its creator, of course, the animation was fairly wooden, but to me that's appropriate for what was basically the first animated sex mod for Skyrim.

So I DL'ed this assuming a similar sort of experience. I was very pleasantly surprised by how well done the animations are. There may not be a ton of them, but it's early yet, and I am damn impressed.

Also impressed that you got right on it with the engine update. Kudos again and keep up the good work!

Glad to know cum is on the list will be useful for the variety of animations that could be implemented such as facials for handjobs and stuff. Base the decal location on the category the animation follows under such as oral, tit job, vaginal, anal, etc. Curious as to what you want to add before that and more animations though.

Yep, CE was updated to a newer version of UE4. 

Working on it. 

Is it OK to look at your butt?

Version 1.17.0 of Sexiles is up on the mod page!

Other than moving to the newest engine, I've also added an animation category menu before the animation selection. 

Currently, 3 categories: Foreplay Insert and Rough. Feel free to suggest better category names. 

It's not as pretty as I'd like it to be but it gets the job done. 

More animations coming very soon. 

As always, please report any issues you may find.

Glad to know cum is on the list will be useful for the variety of animations that could be implemented such as facials for handjobs and stuff. Base the decal location on the category the animation follows under such as oral, tit job, vaginal, anal, etc. Curious as to what you want to add before that and more animations though.

Yep, CE was updated to a newer version of UE4. 

Working on it. 

Is it OK to look at your butt?

It's ok, you can look at my butt...

Hey Serethal!

Although I'm giving CE a time out right, I'm still downloading your great work.

I just want to be up to date with your mod.

And right now I just want to thank you again for keeping this alive.

Thanks a lot!

***edit***

Shit-fucking latency on my tablet! Hope I didn't doublepost

Love the look. I just did a clean install of Conan yesterday.

Of course started it up etc etc.

Then went looking for mods.

I got this one, most current. But the game ctd with the Funcom report page every time I try to start Conan.

I tried to add mod post character creation with zero others. ctd.

I tried to add prior to character and ctd

The mods folder is there. There is no mod list to remove.

Did I miss something? I am not seeing a lot of reports, so I must admit I am leaning toward an error on my end. 

ED: This is / was the only mod in list at the time.