[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

I am almost totally a single player. I have played on servers with others before, but don't do this most often, so I have to chime in with:

80% thralls, 20% other people.

However, I'm totally okay if you go down the 'with other people' route for development focus because I really do wonder if that's the greatest amount of people using your mod.

Edit: Seems like I'm wrong; Most seem to be saying thralls here atm.

I'm also hoping for more animation add-ons to increase this mod. But, being hetero myself, I don't at all have any concern for non-hetero animations. I also understand that other people want this. I just hope that we all get a good baseline, and particularly, we end users get a means to turn off or hide the animations we don't enjoy. Not sure if a switch can be used for this or some .ini file edit. I wouldn't mind a few lesbian animations personally, but that'd be about it... If there's male to male or shemale animations later added in, I'd really love a way to shut those off completely.

mod works fine and the animations are awesome but when i press tab to exite the animation the game don't return to "normal state", so its impossible to move and to do anything. In fact it seems that when you enter in "sex mode" with tab you can't exit that mode and return to "normal mode". Only returning to main screen fix that, but its a bit annoyng to quit every time in main screen after enter in sex mode. plz fix this issue.

ps: sorry for bad english but i'm not english at all.

Are you opening your inventory after you hit tab to enter sex mode? That might be causing it. Sexiles works just fine for me with no issues, for reference. Also it might be a conflict with another mod maybe... I doubt it though unless your using mods that haven't been updated since the climbing patch. Hope you get it working.

Hey all. Just started playing Conan again after a long break, and wanted to try out this mod. Where can I download a working version of Sexiles? The link on this topic keeps trying to download a file called  "SexilesMod 1.17.0.solitairetheme8",  which is not a usable file for C.E. Thanks for any help with this.

Serethal posted a direct link one page back. If that doesn't work look for majestic sexiles on steam. Someone hosted a non-official one there... It's 0.17.0, the latest version.

Really starting to amaze me how many people are getting solitaire. I swear to God it's by hitting the wrong button.

Also try the search thread function people... The answer was one page back for Christ's sakes.

Edit: If you haven't already I highly recommend you read the initial post on page 1. Like most mods on a forum, it tells you all the instructions on how to use it.

smh

Pardon the double post please...

Serethal, it might prevent confusion if you add the direct link you gave a page ago to the original post and possibly clean up the downloads showing there (I hope you keep the source one up tho please) if you haven't already man? Sorry if I'm wrong here... I download it from the main download section all the time with no problem so haven't been to the OP for a while now.

Hey all. Just started playing Conan again after a long break, and wanted to try out this mod. Where can I download a working version of Sexiles? The link on this topic keeps trying to download a file called  "SexilesMod 1.17.0.solitairetheme8",  which is not a usable file for C.E. Thanks for any help with this.

The solitaire thing is some weird bug, files always work for me by just changing the name....get rid of the .solitairetheme8 part but leave the suffix if its showing.

I agree with the slavery option, like maybe having an option where they become a target after knocking them out with the truncheon. Or maybe being able to use commands to make them have sex with each other until cancelled. I'm building a base with an underground component and wouldn't mind turning it into a sex dungeon.

Btw I don't play online so it's 100% thrills for me.

So as far as thralls vs. players goes, I have to say players.

My two cents on the issue is that the multiplayer component of this mod with this game is really what makes it unique. I don't want to knock anyone's preferences here, but personally I don't get the appeal of playing Conan: Exiles singleplayer with or without this mod. To me there just isn't enough content to stay interested in singleplayer. The conflict and roleplay in multiplayer is the only real appeal, and the adult multiplayer content this mod adds really enhances that. It's also the only thing that this mod provides that you can't already get with the other adult mods on this site, like Skyrim etc. That's really what sets this mod apart IMO.

Again, there's nothing wrong with enjoying this game and this mod in singleplayer, but those are my feelings on the matter.