[CE][WIP] Conan Sexiles

Guest oxyg1n

Very good mod, liked what I saw; however, a suggestion.  Is it possible to have facial animations to this? At least an open mouth?  For the bodies and voices are wiling, but the faces say bored.  If not I understand. Just a suggestion nothing more. Again very good mod nice job.

When they add a facial rig, yes :>

@Serethal

I am on my server and I was fighting humans, tiers I through III all over the Pirate Ship. If it matters, I had cloak turned on. And now that I think about it, I was getting attacked while cloaked though usually I do not in that area. Lastly, this was an existing game in which I was already level 63 (I've a mod that takes it to level 250) when I added Sexiles into the mix. I've not recreated or wiped as yet. For now, I'll at least try relogging and not using any admin tools.

I have to ask this. But is there no way at all to change the keybinds? I live in one of the few countries that use an azerty keyboard and strafing left (which is Q on it) makes me whistle all the time.

Not at this time, sorry. WrylyLL has your back though and I might be able to do something about it. 

I'll head out and test as many different creatures as I can for the melee range thing. Also, I too, would love cat calls moved from 'Q', but it is not crucial and I've no productive recommendation as to where to move it. I honestly do not really use it for it, but do cat call every time I dodge forward! *grins* And so, "for me", were I to suddenly have the ability to rebind it, I'd move it well away from all of the left hand available keys. However, I am just chiming in casually and would much rather have a working Sexiles as it is though I do empathize with Chrysalis and others with that KB layout.

@Serethal

From what I've tested thus far, the extended melee range seems to only affect human NPCs (I do not know if it affects players as I am only in PVE). I've tested against all Black Hand camps and many Darfari and Exile camps and all are affected. It does not appear to affect any animals or monsters thus far. I have tested against crocodiles, rhino, antelope/kudu, various colored spiders, rocknose and king rocknose, imps, hyena, shaleback, panthers and various colored ostrich. All of those appear to be at normal melee range to engage and hit.

Femaleboob175withthrall armor is very likely incompatible, at least the boob size. Or rather, semi compatible, meaning that the scale will not carry over while sexiles is activated on a character.

Can you test without it and let me know if boob shrinkage still occurs?

As for the penis squashing, not much I can do without messing around with yet more stuff and causing more incompatibility.

I'm getting an odd glitch. After sex, my character can not move unless in the crouched position.

Image is my current mod list when using this mod.

36659135602_37f1762737_o.jpg

Sounds like an incompatibility, my first guess would be the boob physics mod.

Try disabling all the other mods and then reactivating until you find the culprit.

Femaleboob175withthrall armor is very likely incompatible, at least the boob size. Or rather, semi compatible, meaning that the scale will not carry over while sexiles is activated on a character.

Can you test without it and let me know if boob shrinkage still occurs?

As for the penis squashing, not much I can do without messing around with yet more stuff and causing more incompatibility.

I'm getting an odd glitch. After sex, my character can not move unless in the crouched position.

Image is my current mod list when using this mod.

36659135602_37f1762737_o.jpg

Sounds like an incompatibility, my first guess would be the boob physics mod.

Try disabling all the other mods and then reactivating until you find the culprit.

And you guessed right. I disabled that mod, and that mod alone, and it started to work once more.

There seems to be a strange effect of fighting NPC with the latest Sexiles installed. There is an AoE effect to weapons like spears. It kills everything around. Only has an effect on human NPC, not the animals. When I disable Sexiles everything goes back to normal. 

Has anyone experienced this? 

conan crashes for me everytime i try to load the game with the mod installed.  Most likely something broke the mod when conan updated?

Does anyone read the thread before posting? it's been broken for about a week now since the new updates, it is being worked on, there are several posts explaining this that are like a week old, read before posting please.

Cant nobody post a link to the update and only leave a snipe comment?

I read the OPS post, saw no info.  I dont read comments much, as they are often filled with snipe remarks by people acting like douches, instead of thinking, hey maybe they overlooked it, let me give them the link.  Na, acting like an jerk is much easier.  I get that.

Hi MaggieDD,

*grins* I use your mod also. Anyway, yes, "Paramedic" and I reported it about the middle of page 28 and Serethal reproduced it. I did some further testing and reported my results, but have not seen any responses since then.

Edit: I get the same or similar effect with other weapons as well; dagger (Setite, Nameless Days, Flawless Iron Poniard, Flawless Steel, etc.), axe (Cimmerian), sword (Flawless Iron Broadsword, Longsword, Hardened Steel, Star Metal) and truncheon, though hitting things to the sides and behind instead of just several feet in front of me was happening more noticeably with the axe and swords, occasionally with he truncheon.

But, I've spent quite a few hours with it like this now and instinctively adapting to sort of "thread the needle" when clearing trash to get to the NPCs I am trying to capture. Still, I am experiencing some heartache with occasionally killing an NPC I want to capture and have switched to using lesser weapons and kiting a bit.

The weapon has nothing to do with it. It's the npc's hitbox that gets bigger. And I have no idea why, atm, looking into it. 

Thank you Serathal, seems you have it in hands. I hear you are able to duplicate it. That is a good start. 

Thank again, will wait for an update.