2 hours ago, Randy Bandit said:

I actually havent been doing any of the animations in the last few times I've booted the game up. The sims have been playing the card table autonomously but that's it

I think it's a base game error....can't do a lot about it I'm afraid.

9 hours ago, NaughtyBawdy said:

I’ve come across a problem with the UI in the settings, where there are buttons I can click and menus I can go into however there is nothing written so I have no idea what I’m checking on or off. Is this a known issue. If so, how do I fix it? 

Check you don't have duplicate ww files....failing that reinstall.

6 hours ago, procian said:

Check you don't have duplicate ww files....failing that reinstall.

Thank you for the response. I realized that  I’m just dumb and I still had all the old packages from the WickedWhims prior to the newer one (the ones with CAS, animations, and other obsolete files) so I just took them all out and did a fresh install. Thanks for the help. 

5 hours ago, NaughtyBawdy said:

Thank you for the response. I realized that  I’m just dumb and I still had all the old packages from the WickedWhims prior to the newer one (the ones with CAS, animations, and other obsolete files) so I just took them all out and did a fresh install. Thanks for the help. 

Well done.

35 minutes ago, 14536ga said:

Hello all, i'm sorry for my poor english and if the question is already asked or or if it's not the good place for this question..

But, my sims can't using this mod on the bed, I don't have the "tab" in the bed, someone knows why ?

Thanks you !

you have animations that use the bed? wildguy? mike24? etc.

2 hours ago, 14536ga said:

Yes sure, I checked several times and reinstalled the mod many times :/

Ok...remove WW delete localthumbcache.pkg file from the sims 4 folder....start a new sim...exit without saving...delete local etc etc again...put WW back in and restart the game...see if that works.....when you click on the bed do the categories not show? vaginal....teasing....oral job etc?

This may have been addressed before, but I have to ask. x.x

Is there any way to make sure that sims will at least -try- to find a private location before they lewd? I've been seeing them start lewding all over the damn place, regardless of how many people are around them.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:57 PM, shar181 said:

This may have been addressed before, but I have to ask. x.x

Is there any way to make sure that sims will at least -try- to find a private location before they lewd? I've been seeing them start lewding all over the damn place, regardless of how many people are around them.

Check your sex settings....look at sex settings/autonomy settings/autonomy level settings.....and autonomy specifics/random sex switch.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Animation Missing Transform Joint Error

An issue with the animations rigging system.

An animation failed to find and use an object slot on the animation rigging skeleton.

In most cases, you're safe to ignore this error.....Delete and ignore.

thx.....i was going crazy.....thought i was gonna lose my save

• 2 weeks later...

I could use a little help. I'm having the black penis issue, which I have had before and somehow fixed, but this time around I can't seem to figure it out. I am assuming this happened from the new update, and I've tried taking out every conflicting mod it might be, BUT, my main issue is that I mainly play Berry Sims, so often times I have wild skin colors like pink or yellow or blue or purple. 

I know it's capable of having those color penises because I've had them working fine previously. It's just for some reason this time nothing seems to want to fix it. Any advice would be appreciated. 

I have the latest version of everything. I literally deleted everything and decided to just reinstall everything to make the game work better (as I was getting a lot of LEs). I started a brand new save and everything and yet I have this baffling problem.

For whatever reason my sims are not gaining moodlets from solo sex/masturbation. I don't know if this is intended, but if it is, why? Although I very much doubt that it is.

2 hours ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

Not yet, I'm sure Turbo will let us know soon and when it gets fixed. I'm staying offline with Origin atm so that my game doesn't auto-patch. I'll patch when all the mods have been updated.

I've turned off auto-update on Origin just for this Mod-pocalypse.  I noticed Deaderpool already has a hot-fix up on his site.  Hopefully everything gets updated soon.