Hello, 

I get this error when I enter a lot.

https://pastebin.com/E98HxCB0

I also get an MCCC error as well. Do these two mods have issues with each other? I didn't read it anywhere but maybe I missed it. Maybe I am just a huge noob. I do have a lot of CC but I ran a check with the mod conflict detector and it doesn't find any broken cc.

Edit:

Game version: 1.46.18.1020

WW version: 3.3.4.133b - 31 August 2018

TIA for your help :)

6 hours ago, plimsoul said:

Hello, 

I get this error when I enter a lot.

https://pastebin.com/E98HxCB0

I also get an MCCC error as well. Do these two mods have issues with each other? I didn't read it anywhere but maybe I missed it. Maybe I am just a huge noob. I do have a lot of CC but I ran a check with the mod conflict detector and it doesn't find any broken cc.

Edit:

Game version: 1.46.18.1020

WW version: 3.3.4.133b - 31 August 2018

TIA for your help :)

mccc and ww work well together....you have broken cc parenting book?

Hiya, its been awhile since I played the game and I just got seasons and updated my game and also decided to wipe my mod folder and re-downloaded a body mod, wicked whims and multiple animation packs. if theres any way I could tell exactly which file is causing it it would be appreciated! the game didnt seem to crash when I got the notice but to make sure I followed the instructions, im not sure exactly why it happened but I'd have to assume maybe its an out of date animation pack or something?

https://pastebin.com/p7LW3cMr

22 minutes ago, pikapikapikachu said:

Hiya, its been awhile since I played the game and I just got seasons and updated my game and also decided to wipe my mod folder and re-downloaded a body mod, wicked whims and multiple animation packs. if theres any way I could tell exactly which file is causing it it would be appreciated! the game didnt seem to crash when I got the notice but to make sure I followed the instructions, im not sure exactly why it happened but I'd have to assume maybe its an out of date animation pack or something?

https://pastebin.com/p7LW3cMr

Need to update your game.....old game + new ww = :(

So I'm helping a friend getting WW to work. Worked well first time around. For a period without playing she started again and I had to update to .133. The gameplay works great but going into the WW settings leaves many options and categories blank. When I updated I removed all mods in the /mods folder named wicked whims. Tried looking up whether I missed anything before updating but couldn't find any specific instructions. Removed all the mods named turbodriver and/or wickedwhims before I updated to .133. Was thinking about getting .133b to see if it fixes anything.

Any help? Thank you.

upload1.png

3 hours ago, ero-- said:

So I'm helping a friend getting WW to work. Worked well first time around. For a period without playing she started again and I had to update to .133. The gameplay works great but going into the WW settings leaves many options and categories blank. When I updated I removed all mods in the /mods folder named wicked whims. Tried looking up whether I missed anything before updating but couldn't find any specific instructions. Removed all the mods named turbodriver and/or wickedwhims before I updated to .133. Was thinking about getting .133b to see if it fixes anything.

Any help? Thank you.

upload1.png

I have the same issue. Glad to see I'm not alone.

Hopefully something gets solved.

2 hours ago, Smrdobab said:

Anyone have some advice? I have been trying to update Wicked Whims, Nisa Wicked Perversions and Basemental Drugs but every Last Exception File mentions all 3 of those mods. Can some broken cc affect theese mods?

lastException.txt

outdated tunable override error.....you may have some broken cc traits....and you're sure you have the latest of each mod?

I've stripped WW to the bare minimum and my game is still paralyzed (quite literally) to the point of uselessness. I have no other mods other than clothing and stuff CC which I've gone over everything....  Help! I had recently got seasons and jungle adventure which is about the time WW stopped working for me.  I had also added Nisa WP and basemental at that time, and since removed everything to base WW files and animations. WW has failed obviously in the last few updates is the only thing I can see... so frustrated.

included last 2 exception files if it can point someone in right direction

lastException_63671835193.txt

lastException.txt

7 minutes ago, RabidRonin said:

I've stripped WW to the bare minimum and my game is still paralyzed (quite literally) to the point of uselessness. I have no other mods other than clothing and stuff CC which I've gone over everything....  Help! I had recently got seasons and jungle adventure which is about the time WW stopped working for me.  I had also added Nisa WP and basemental at that time, and since removed everything to base WW files and animations. WW has failed obviously in the last few updates is the only thing I can see... so frustrated.

included last 2 exception files if it can point someone in right direction

lastException_63671835193.txt

lastException.txt

'WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations' is causing a conflict somehow, its rare from animations but it happens. Check you have not duplicates of these animation files, make sure they are up to date and if still causing issues, remove them animations.

So, I'm not getting an exception file related to this mod, but I am finding since the latest release that it's slowing actions down tremendously.  I can continue gameplay if I "exit" the game, "exit" without saving and then cancel out of both of those windows without actually exiting, but this is arduous.  I isolated the problem to just the Turbodriver Scripts and Tuning files.  Any thoughts?