WickedWhims is not working for me at all. It's not even showing up as an option for me. I do have some of the features in it (such as birth control and whatnot), but I cannot use any of the items, and whenever I click on the sim or on an object to pull up the WW option, it doesn't work. (The same for BasementalDrugs too actually), but all my other Mods work just fine. I updated Both WW and BD, as well as MC Command Center, and made sure scripts/mods were on and nothing at all. Now, I haven't updated my game to the new python, I haven't updated at all yet, but I have the latest updates for the Mods. Would I need to update Python for WW to work for me, or is it something else? 

Edit: I ended up removing the newest updates for Both BasementalDrugs and WickedWhims and installed older versions from September-October and now they are both working. Whatever the issue was, I think it has to do with the newest updates. Something with them aren't meshing with my current game. 

I'm having problems with the mod, even downloading the latest version the game always presents some problem, before it was an infinite loading screen and now the interface is without text, just make sure I deleted the entire mods folder and tried to install only the mod, and the bug continues

Hi,

Can anyone help me.

I downloaded the mod, and it shows up in the game controls, and the mods and scripts are allowed in the controls as well. But I cant seem to even get the wicked menu to open in the game itself.

On 12/20/2018 at 9:07 AM, Kissed-By-Fire said:

WickedWhims is not working for me at all. It's not even showing up as an option for me. I do have some of the features in it (such as birth control and whatnot), but I cannot use any of the items, and whenever I click on the sim or on an object to pull up the WW option, it doesn't work. (The same for BasementalDrugs too actually), but all my other Mods work just fine. I updated Both WW and BD, as well as MC Command Center, and made sure scripts/mods were on and nothing at all. Now, I haven't updated my game to the new python, I haven't updated at all yet, but I have the latest updates for the Mods. Would I need to update Python for WW to work for me, or is it something else? 

Edit: I ended up removing the newest updates for Both BasementalDrugs and WickedWhims and installed older versions from September-October and now they are both working. Whatever the issue was, I think it has to do with the newest updates. Something with them aren't meshing with my current game. 

Yeah. I have the same problem. But I don’t know how to get the older version. Can someone help me get it? 

I have this strange issues that occurs every so often just before The Sims 4 is updated. So when I would send an action for my sims to do, they would stand still and not do anything, so when I switch from pause to normal speed, they would move on their interaction. This affects everything, if I need my sims to cook something, I'd press cook... they'd stand there and not move while everything else is moving, I would have to pause and unpause in order to get them to move again and then when they are doing the cooking animation forever unless I pause and unpause the game. This also happens when I try to switch sims where clicking on them would not let me switch over until I pause and unpause. I don't have many mods besides this and two others which are the less city living names mod and no gross reaction interaction mod but I've had this problem long before I got these mods so it couldn't be likely caused by them. Help would be appreciated!

lastException_63681570790.txt

On 12/22/2018 at 9:06 PM, kitymeow said:

Hi,

Can anyone help me.

I downloaded the mod, and it shows up in the game controls, and the mods and scripts are allowed in the controls as well. But I cant seem to even get the wicked menu to open in the game itself.

Check your EA game version, must be at least v1.48.90.1020 or v1.48.94.1020.

Be sure Wicked is installed only 1 sub folder deep inside MODs folder, or just the MODS folder.

Saving game and reloading after install may help, (game saves store all the WW configuration settings you've made), (located  in a Saves sub folder).

Click on your sim, or the ground, to get the menu.

On 12/27/2018 at 2:05 PM, Scorpio said:

Check your EA game version, must be at least v1.48.90.1020 or v1.48.94.1020.

Be sure Wicked is installed only 1 sub folder deep inside MODs folder, or just the MODS folder.

Saving game and reloading after install may help, (game saves store all the WW configuration settings you've made), (located  in a Saves sub folder).

Click on your sim, or the ground, to get the menu.

That’s the thing. I don’t know how to update my game version 

On 12/26/2018 at 11:39 PM, darentat said:

I have this strange issues that occurs every so often just before The Sims 4 is updated. So when I would send an action for my sims to do, they would stand still and not do anything, so when I switch from pause to normal speed, they would move on their interaction. This affects everything, if I need my sims to cook something, I'd press cook... they'd stand there and not move while everything else is moving, I would have to pause and unpause in order to get them to move again and then when they are doing the cooking animation forever unless I pause and unpause the game. This also happens when I try to switch sims where clicking on them would not let me switch over until I pause and unpause. I don't have many mods besides this and two others which are the less city living names mod and no gross reaction interaction mod but I've had this problem long before I got these mods so it couldn't be likely caused by them. Help would be appreciated!

lastException_63681570790.txt

Okay, so I did some digging around my mods and messed with it to see what was causing the problem and discovered one of the woohoo animations was the cause. So just for anyone who might have a similar problem, if you have WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations installed, it will mess up your scripts.

9 hours ago, darentat said:

Okay, so I did some digging around my mods and messed with it to see what was causing the problem and discovered one of the woohoo animations was the cause. So just for anyone who might have a similar problem, if you have WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations installed, it will mess up your scripts.

you also have pose player? if so update or delete.

On 12/29/2018 at 9:15 AM, kitymeow said:

That’s the thing. I don’t know how to update my game version 

Settings in Origin/preferences to automatic download updates, both origin and game.

Oops, noticed someone already answered your question... 

After installing the latest WW update my sim's bodies all got fked up. They seem to be having a modded body with some really mismatching textures and not the proportions i set them, what can i do to revert it?
EDIT: simply removing the two WW files (scripts and tuning) the bodies are restored but obviously i want to play with WW. Should the november Legacy version work with the december patch?
Really i was hoping WW would never mess with sim appearances

EDIT 2: Tried legacy ver, but that fks up the bodies as well
Any chance a version will be released without this body thing?
No error messages, i just dont want the new bodies, i want to stay with default maxis ones

Can anyone help me?

Since I updated WW I can't use it. I have condoms and birth control pills but I haven't button 'Wicked Whims'. There isn't any WW actions available.

I have a teenager and adult couple and their romantic relations unavailable since updating.

I deleted all the old versions of this mode and files, nothing. What can I do?