Noob here.  

I reinstalled everything after the last update, but while the files are where they're supposed to be, and they're listed in the right sections when I start the game, I don't have any WW options at all.  Is this because of the update, or am I just being stupid and doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, MonkeyHyde said:

Noob here.  

I reinstalled everything after the last update, but while the files are where they're supposed to be, and they're listed in the right sections when I start the game, I don't have any WW options at all.  Is this because of the update, or am I just being stupid and doing something wrong?

It's the update's fault, it messed up all the scripts. You'll have to wait for a new version of WW.

16 hours ago, Mariacosa said:

After the last update of Origin, WickedWhims does not work anymore all the other mods basemental drugs has already released an update, are you waiting directly for the release of the new expansion or will something come out before? thank you

WW is now updated.

On 11/13/2018 at 2:32 PM, smasaki said:

It's the update's fault, it messed up all the scripts. You'll have to wait for a new version of WW.

Thanks.  I'm obviously fine with waiting until the creators have time to get things together.  I can't imagine how much work that must be.  Just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something stupid on my end.  

I've disabled all mods except WW and none of my sims get any "whims" anymore for me to accomplish.   I looked through all the posts and no one else is complaining about this.   I removed all script files the only one is WW.   Help please.  I just downloaded the latest WW today as well.

3 hours ago, forlight said:

I've disabled all mods except WW and none of my sims get any "whims" anymore for me to accomplish.   I looked through all the posts and no one else is complaining about this.   I removed all script files the only one is WW.   Help please.  I just downloaded the latest WW today as well.

You might want to check in your game options. They added a new option to hide the whims over your charackters head in the corner. The option is under the gameplay tab.

3 hours ago, jester665 said:

You might want to check in your game options. They added a new option to hide the whims over your charackters head in the corner. The option is under the gameplay tab.

That was it thank you - I'll have to re-check patch notes because I didn't notice that.

How strange they turn off whims by default as many people will assume something broke in their game.   If you turn it off I take it there's no way to see whims any other way, which seems pointless.  Thanks again.

Today came out the sims 4 "get famous" I bought it, of course I am aware that the folder of my mods creates contrast but I wanted to know if the updates released on November 14 are definitive and also affect these expansion ... unfortunately not me I enjoy more without drugs and sex in the game ... thank you very much

Hello !!

Thank you for the update ! It work pretty well. 

Unfortunately I think I have an issue with better body.  It seems like the only part of this mod that still works are the feet. The penis isn't even showing up in the "body selector" for WickedWhims. Is this still compatible with WickedWhims? 

2 hours ago, BnArrogant said:

My issue is as follows, whenever I do anything "wicked" my game grinds to a halt and freezes. I've removed everything except the default WW animations and script, and it still freezes.  Any suggestions?

expired animations or leftover files/setting from the previous WW. maybe mc mod needs to be updated. If you havent already try a new save