8 hours ago, procian said:

looks like your game is out of date.....it's 1-46-18-1020 now.

This is certainly a new patch, but it does not explain the origin of the bug. If I had a lot of free time, I would try to remove all the mods and gradually put it one by one. But maybe it's a bad inserted script.

Good evening can anyone tell me why my sims will not do anything romantic when there hige in friends ship n in romance but wgen i tell them to do it they won't and they can ask to be bf n gf but when told tp do it they don't it just dispears from the task bars same with the romantic stuff please help to fix 

3 hours ago, heaven8106 said:

Good evening can anyone tell me why my sims will not do anything romantic when there hige in friends ship n in romance but wgen i tell them to do it they won't and they can ask to be bf n gf but when told tp do it they don't it just dispears from the task bars same with the romantic stuff please help to fix 

Game up to date?

15 minutes ago, Mrs_Salvatore said:

I got an Last exception and i noticed that sometimes when i edit my sims in CAS the profile picture of the Sims dissappears and a loading sign comes. If i go back to the game mode the picture of the sim in the ui is gone and i can't save my game anymore. Does anybody know what to do with this problem?

Here ist the Last exception: https://pastebin.com/r4AGWeAm

ok....custom food from mod the sims? update or delete....basemental drugs update or delete....dating ap same.....though updating basemental drugs may cure this.

Not sure if I've missed something, but I cannot for my life to get a teen sim pregnant. Been trying several times during the last day before ovulation with 84% chance of pregnancy and with the dad having the Fertile reward trait, but still doesn't work. Clues, hints?