9 hours ago, Icaleas said:

Hello,

sorry for my english, i'm french.

I have a problem with the mod wickedwhims, I downloaded it and installed it. But once in play, an error is displayed see picture 1. And when I run a default annimation the sims freezes, and can not move, nothing happens. And I have to restart the game to unlock it.

Here is the last_execption file and the wickedwhims file and the error message.

lastException.txt

WickedWhims_3.3.4.129g_Exception.txt

wickedwhims error.png

Is your game fully up-to date?

On 6/24/2018 at 5:09 PM, MrBboy said:

Hey, guys. I'm trying to figure it out for few days now and I decided to ask it about my problem here. So, after some time I wanted to play some naughty Sims 4, updated WW but I had text missing in mod menu, I read about it here and there and I stumbled on save cleaning, did them both but still no help. Any ideas?

Here it's just example what I mean, in some categories it's same story:

09ox21r.png

bump, still no answer

3 minutes ago, heaven8106 said:

mine is only one folder deep and it is still not showing up in my game as well so how do i fix mine please help ty in advance 

Ok....you have unzipped the files? you have allow script mods ticked and CC ticked? did you delete localthumbcache from the sims 4 folder?

8 hours ago, procian said:

Ok.....Are you playing an old save? try starting a new game....see if that works.

yes it is an old save and i started a new game and sim and still it is not showing up and it is not showing up in the mods list when i start the game up i can't figure it out at all 

12 hours ago, heaven8106 said:

yes it is an old save and i started a new game and sim and still it is not showing up and it is not showing up in the mods list when i start the game up i can't figure it out at all 

Ok.....you have it installed in your pc hard drive and not on the one drive?...….you only have 3 files in your WW folder(if you have one) and not duplicates.

4 hours ago, procian said:

Ok.....you have it installed in your pc hard drive and not on the one drive?...….you only have 3 files in your WW folder(if you have one) and not duplicates.

thank you so much i have got it to work but now i have a last expation error how do i fix this and how do i find out wat is causing it and the genatles on the male sim is getting stuck in mid air while he dose the deed please help

6 hours ago, heaven8106 said:

thank you so much i have got it to work but now i have a last expation error how do i fix this and how do i find out wat is causing it and the genatles on the male sim is getting stuck in mid air while he dose the deed please help

ok.....you have a penis rig conflict.....check if you have denton47......autobanned…...azmodan22...……...delete if you do.

2 hours ago, procian said:

ok.....you have a penis rig conflict.....check if you have denton47......autobanned…...azmodan22...……...delete if you do.

azmodan22 is that wat could be causeing it to crash if i will delete them do i need them fpr anything i did delete the other 2 in am so thankful for ur help

3 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

only club mod I'm using is, More Club Members (20) by Eurynome. It hasn't been updated since 2/25/17, but never noticed any problem with it...….until now, I guess. 

Try removing it and see if that helps.

10 hours ago, heaven8106 said:

azmodan22 is that wat could be causeing it to crash if i will delete them do i need them fpr anything i did delete the other 2 in am so thankful for ur help

WW has it's own penis and rig....you should be ok.

So i have an interesting issue with WW , it only happens when the WW is in the mod folder so I know its the cause I just don't know why ( ww is updated and the only one in the folder)

If I go to perform ANY action at all, be it walking or talking , ANYTHING, they just stand there on infinite loop of head nods while time ticks by. they do not actually initiate the action until i click open the calendar or open the options tab to 'save' or sometimes when i open the phone. Once I open one of these three things the sims 'notices' the que but it starts all over again the very next action the sim attempts. (i cant open the calendar for the sim to perform literally every action). This lag issue has prevented me from using the mod in game at all so I would like to be able to correct this.

Good evening/day,

I just started using WW mod and couple other mods from this site. As far as I can tell, everything seem to be in the order. No mods are more than one folders deep within the Mods directory. However, for some reason, when I set underwear and then started undressing a Sims down to underwear afterward, it inexplicably showed plain white underwear instead.

The underwear I set :

TS4_x64_2018-07-10_21-16-51.thumb.png.46e7e5796889f9aeb4ab9e23c7af07eb.png

The resulting underwear once the entire outfit is undressed:

TS4_x64_2018-07-10_21-14-03.thumb.png.a61e876cef3433c9ac42d8af6d9ac5a9.png

I have tried resetting using the console command ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit to no avail. This is on an existing save game played before I installed WW and the mods/CC described below. I can, however, confirm that nudity worked perfectly when undressed completely.

The following mods and CC I have installed are the following:

1. WickedWhims
  2. MC Command Center
  3. [Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [16.04.2018]
  4. Skarrds Panty & Bra & Garter belts (Update May/03/18) 3.0
  5. BETTER BODY - May 13 Feet update 1.6.6
  6. [Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [20.06.2018]

Except for MC Command Center and WW, all of these mods and CC were downloaded through this site.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide here.