Sexout FAQ - Read this to get started

I installed SexOut Framework and added SexOut Sex plugin. Still I find pretty strange that I can just make my character to have sex with any NPC just pressing E...  If its quest-NPC, with who player's character can sleep already in vanilla game, its another thing. But when its every single NPC... I would understand that if player would use rape feature in the case, another way its too strange. So, is it even possible to turn off this sex feature to every npc? I was thinking to add rape plugin but it will not completely help, because ability of sleep with an npc still will remain.

P.S. As I said, I dont want to remove ability of sleeping with NPC like Red Lucy, for example, or Sarah, after completing quests for them, and so on. Its more about roleplay in this case.

Edited by NordicLight

It is intended for those that have the control not to use it on all the NPCs. Also intended to use as a testing mod to be sure that Sexout worked... (and conversely didn't work where appropriate) I  seriously doubt there will be any changes to that to limit its availability. Also, there is another mod called Sexkey that does basically the same thing except instead of using e and going through a conversation... you press X and bam... sex happens. Even more direct. Also works on all eligible  NPCs in the game.

Edited by ritualclarity
16 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

It is intended for those that have the control not to use it on all the NPCs. Also intended to use as a testing mod to be sure that Sexout worked... (and conversely didn't work where appropriate) I  seriously doubt there will be any changes to that to limit its availability. Also, there is another mod called Sexkey that does basically the same thing except instead of using e and going through a conversation... you press X and bam... sex happens. Even more direct. Also works on all eligible  NPCs in the game.

thank you. Shall I turn OFF SexOutSex plugin then? Or I just shall turn off or not install small talk?..

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

P.S. its a lot of mods here. Im searching for it but still havent found it. Can you give a direct link?

UPDATE Found it. Nevermind!

Edited by NordicLight
2 hours ago, NordicLight said:

thank you. Shall I turn OFF SexOutSex plugin then? Or I just shall turn off or not install small talk?..

You will likely need small talk (or smaller talik ) for many mods. Just don't use it for those situations that you don't want to have meaningless sex with a particular NPC. Choose the mods that fit your desires. There are other mods that involve conversations (needing smaller talk) for NPCs that have some resistance or actual effects. Finally, with a bit of effort you can look at a mod you like (but have issues with) and then make your own mods with the conditions you want.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My character turns invisible (no, not the easy "go into TPP mode" kind. sadly). It only happens when surrendering to Spore Plants in HH & OWB. The ones in the overgrown vault in the main campaign map work. Or rather the char is not invisible there; the plants themselves work fine; its just that they fuck air in the DLCs.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Lol_Kek_Cheburek_II said:

What is the SexoutSlavery.esm? Is this just an asset for other mod or basic slavery mod? I looked into a file and there's seems a lot of action(items, slaves interaction with player etc.) inside. And no info about mod how it works and how I can use it. 

it's an api with resources to make the another mods that using it works

• 5 months later...

Can I have little help please.

Playing as Female Character easy to get the juicy action but my problem is that male character. Sure, you can have sex with your female companion (Like Veronica and Cassidy) and prostitute but how to have sex with other female like Trudy, Female NCR troopers and many more.

• 3 months later...
On 1/28/2019 at 10:59 PM, Shard1697 said:

I've got the default bodies included with SexOut, and everything that goes with SCR. My bodies currently don't match the faces. There's a cutoff at the neck and then the skin is a different color. It's subtle with my own character, but really obvious with Sunny.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/Nzd6KAk.jpg

bumping this, most characters are correct but some are literally black and white ex Violet (unique bandit) has caucasian head but african american body

6 hours ago, doopdoo said:

bumping this, most characters are correct but some are literally black and white ex Violet (unique bandit) has caucasian head but african american body

Sorry for missing this.

Copied from Reddit:

Mismatching head and body skin colours?

Another .ini fix, but this time the file is FALLOUT.INI, found under "C:\Users\<your Windows username>\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV". Open it up in your text editor of choice, and search for the line:

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=0

and change the 0 to 1, so it looks like:

bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1

If you have Mod Organizer(2), you should do it inside MO ---> ini configurator

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 7:10 AM, Espio419 said:

Is it possible to have an item equip automatically during sex? 

I've seen mods that automatically equipt a strapon so I assume this is possible. Not sure how they do it though. Likely it is through the mod that is being used for that act (sub mod not Sexout) that is doing it.

• 4 weeks later...

Nexus did some changes over on their site that caused some of the older links to get broken(at least for my post and such) In any case. Google the name of what you are looking for and it will likely be in the first 3 options.  I have several links in my signature as well if you are interested in checking those out. they should be good. ;D

• 3 weeks later...

I have some questions about permission.  I've managed to combine the new Restraints - A Death Alternative mod with the old Sexout Player Slave mod.   I reached out to @wasdaf but I can't find the post for the player slave mod.  Is there a sort of "gentleman's" time limit where I could post it if they don't reply in a certain time?  Also, if a mod is abandoned (which I'm pretty sure Player Slave is) is it cool to post?  I'd give the original authors credit in any case I'm just new to modding so I'm not hip on the etiquette.

A few things to note,

1) I own a steam copy of Fallout New Vegas

2) I have installed the Sexout framework successfully and all the desired mods I want currently through the FOMM found on this site through MO2 (and the FOMM installed mods still make their way to the base directory of C:.....->steamapps->Common->Fallout New Vegas)

3) The point above has no impact on whether Sexout mods run correctly if NVSE is launched directly from MO2 or if NVSE is launched from an instance of FOMM that has been launched from MO2 (ie: running MO2 1st -> FOMM from MO2 -> Nvse from MO2). 

4) Steam client causes severe lag while my games are running on my current laptop, a machine low end machine from around 2017, even in offline mode.

5) I'm not sure if the Sexout guides have been updated since 2012/13 because, if I'm not mistaken, the main Sexout Common Resources post still says that sexout CANNOT run in fallout 3 even though it's been ages since Sexout was able to run with fallout 3.

6) I own a copy of GOG Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition that has had far better performance while modded with more mods (about 125 plugins ran fine at about a steady 17 +/- 2.5 fps and only chugged in big battles with WARZONES) than my current install based steam client restricted fallout new vegas (100 plugins gives me trouble w/o WARZONES. I can barely get at and only one above 10 fps when around groups of people). 

------> I'm going to go on a limb here and admit that this might be caused by spunk, pregnancy, and MPO, but uhhh why the fuck can't I enjoy the outdoors then? Lol

To provide an example, steam was making my Skyrim base install lag like a sunava bitch before installing sexlab mods. Running bad as in input lag (even delayed movement), delayed scripts, buffering, slowed combat, and 15 fps while GOG base NV gave me about 30 with stutter remover optimized for windows 10 ini and NVAC.

Is Fallout New Vegas Sexout compatible with the GOG version of FNV: Ultimate Edition? Is there any way to make Sexout compatible with GOG's Drm free New Vegas? 

-If both of these are not possible: 

What can be done to improve my fallout install's performance without steam making my game run like molasses 50% of the time, especially in combat or outdoors?

The Lovers with PK Oblivion mods works very well with a GOG version of Oblivion, and I'm just wondering why Sexout wasn't built differently to allow GOG to function with it? Since Skyrim is still steam only, as far as I know.

Or have I been using the wrong type of NVSE executable this whole damn time? (I'd have gotten an error though if I did, since OBSE was sure to tell me of my mistake bluntly.)

I'm going to keep experimenting with mods while I wait though. Any help would be appreciated and all feed back will be taken to heart unless it's something I think will brick my beautiful laptop haha

Is Fallout New Vegas Sexout compatible with the GOG version of FNV: Ultimate Edition? Is there any way to make Sexout compatible with GOG's Drm free New Vegas? 

As far as I know GOG version is compatible with NVSE, Sexout and all that jazz (with the exception of the German no-gore version)