2 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

hello guys, i've been wondering about mods like this but for a male character, I mean a quest mod you can use as an underdog backstory before becoming the dragonborn.

Any quest mod that doesn't acknowledge you as dragonborn should work, no? There are many like that.

But if you are specifically after quest mods that have sexual content for male characters, that might be more difficult to find. 

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Any quest mod that doesn't acknowledge you as dragonborn should work, no? There are many like that.

But if you are specifically after quest mods that have sexual content for male characters, that might be more difficult to find. 

yes, it doesn't matter, go ahead with the safe for work ones please,

1 hour ago, samuelga24 said:

yes, it doesn't matter, go ahead with the safe for work ones please,

Project AHO is one I really like. Basically you are captured and become a slave for a wizard Telvanni mage. The new worldspace is really beautiful, it has top quality voice acting and everything. One of the best quest mods fot Skyrim, it's professionally made. You start doing menial tasks for your new master, you can do side quests for the inhabitants of the village as well. Until the main quest progresses and you acquire your freedom again. The quest has two endings depending on your actions. 

Previous versions required level 15 to start it, but the latest version on Nexus you can start just going to the Mixwater mill area (an Orc should greet you there). It might be a bit difficult for lower level characters but I think you can grind there.

Hello hello, reading the Karma list, i found this about the two farmers.

47   bd_req_Falkreath_kust_farmers_accept              Have sex with the two farmers

+5   bd_kar_Falkreath_Kust_LQ_Farmers                  Have sex with the two farmers

+3   bd_kar_Falkreath_ZoeFall                          Have sex with Zoe while drunk after meeting Kust

Im sure my Chars Karma is over 47, but while Kust´s "punishment" for loosing the minigame, the farmers dont have a Blackthorn drink. So they cant accepet the borror cost.

So my question is, what must i do for the farmers to accept?

Ah, and how get i drunk for the Zoe sex scene?

38 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

Hello hello, reading the Karma list, i found this about the two farmers.

47   bd_req_Falkreath_kust_farmers_accept              Have sex with the two farmers

+5   bd_kar_Falkreath_Kust_LQ_Farmers                  Have sex with the two farmers

+3   bd_kar_Falkreath_ZoeFall                          Have sex with Zoe while drunk after meeting Kust

Im sure my Chars Karma is over 47, but while Kust´s "punishment" for loosing the minigame, the farmers dont have a Blackthorn drink. So they cant accepet the borror cost.

So my question is, what must i do for the farmers to accept?

Ah, and how get i drunk for the Zoe sex scene?

For farmers scene you have to either give bottle of Blackbriar mead to beggra inside tavern or sell it to Inn owner (forgot her name) before losing to Kust for first time. I usually give beggar few bottles right before i go to Kust. As for Zoe sex scene after you loose minigame with Kust you can go back to him every evening until you win or he spends all money. Then you can drink with him or/and have sex. After drinking one or 2 mugs you can sayu that you must go and while in drunken state go to zoe and a scene will play. (not sure if immidiatly or only after you talk to her later).

1 hour ago, Voronves said:

For farmers scene you have to either give bottle of Blackbriar mead to beggra inside tavern or sell it to Inn owner (forgot her name) before losing to Kust for first time. I usually give beggar few bottles right before i go to Kust.

I did it, but without change of Kust´s sex scene. And i tried it with Black-Briar Reserve, because in the german version Kust want a Schwarz-Dorn-Bräu, called in engilish Black-Briar Reserve. But again same scene with Kust.

2 hours ago, Masterlance said:

I did it, but without change of Kust´s sex scene. And i tried it with Black-Briar Reserve, because in the german version Kust want a Schwarz-Dorn-Bräu, called in engilish Black-Briar Reserve. But again same scene with Kust.

The sex with the two farmers doesn't happen when you lose the minigame with Kust. It happens when you have sex with Kust after returning his coin purse after either winning the minigame or acquiring the coin purse through other means. 

Hey guys. I have a problem with Haki the pirate leader. After beating the female pirate I got a sex scene in the tent, but after that I don't see how to progress the quest. Haki only dialogue options are:

ask about boat (disappears after that)

ask about silent guy (disappears after that)

propose to go to the tent and have some fun (repeatable)

I did like 4-5 tent encounters but nothing new shows up and I definitely don't see how I can get his helmet.

21 minutes ago, Pupkin said:

Hey guys. I have a problem with Haki the pirate leader. After beating the female pirate I got a sex scene in the tent, but after that I don't see how to progress the quest. Haki only dialogue options are:

ask about boat (disappears after that)

ask about silent guy (disappears after that)

propose to go to the tent and have some fun (repeatable)

I did like 4-5 tent encounters but nothing new shows up and I definitely don't see how I can get his helmet.

I think its kinda bugged and you now only have option to kill them all. The dialogue option to solve this peacefully shows only when you prove your worth in archery challenge not in brawl with orc.

Hey! I'm back after a 2 year long hiatus, and I gotta say, I'm amazed by how much progress you guys have made in this "mod" (more like DLC/expansion). I do have a bug, though. I think I might've gotten something wrong, but Burd doesn't show up to save my character when being raped by the arena trainees. Here's what I did:

. I intentionally made it so that the 3rd arena tournament, and the killing of Nazir would line up on the same day

. I killed Nazir in the tunnels, and had sex with Burd (in the tunnels)

. I went to the arena to start the tournament, but found everyone to be asleep, so hit the sack myself

. I slept in the nude, and Burd came in to establish his alibi and explain the vouchers thing. Sex was had

. As soon as I woke up, I went down to the arena for the tournament, lost, lied, but Burd was no where to be found. The scene ended in the trainee's room where they left after the deed was done

I suspect I messed something up here " If you manage to activate the third tournament, and lose, and lie, on the same day that you get rid of Nazir and Burd comes to find you at night, he will save you from being raped by the trainees". Does "on the same day" literally mean on the same day? Because If you start the killing of Nazir at noon (the only possible time), when you finish, the day is already done and you can't do anything else expect go to sleep.

I'm gonna reload a previous save, try a few things out and will update you. Any and all help would be appreciated, so would be a detailed recommended walkthrough of how you can get him to save you (just the relation between that and the killing of Nazir would dofine). I followed exactly what was written in the walkthrough here to the best of my ability... to no avail. Thank you in advance!

8 hours ago, Voronves said:

I think its kinda bugged and you now only have option to kill them all. The dialogue option to solve this peacefully shows only when you prove your worth in archery challenge not in brawl with orc.

well it worked for me in the end. The problem here was that I had to go back to the guard in docks and say (lie) I killed them. Then he asks for a helmet. And only then the dialogue option appears. There is also the boat transport option both in the docks and pirate camp (which makes it much easier, though I missed it until I was done with the quest).

8 hours ago, Voronves said:

Ich denke, es ist irgendwie verwanzt und du hast jetzt nur noch die Möglichkeit, sie alle zu töten. Die Dialogoption, um dies friedlich zu lösen, zeigt sich nur, wenn Sie Ihren Wert in einer Bogenschießen-Herausforderung beweisen, nicht in einer Schlägerei mit Ork.

You just have to ask the captain for the proof beforehand, then it will work as soon as you get up.

1 hour ago, Ghostseyru160 said:

Hallo! Ich melde mich nach einer 2-jährigen Pause zurück, und ich muss sagen, ich bin erstaunt, wie viel Fortschritt ihr in dieser "Mod" gemacht habt (eher DLC/Erweiterung). Ich habe allerdings einen Bug. Ich glaube, ich habe vielleicht etwas falsch gemacht, aber Burd taucht nicht auf, um meinen Charakter zu retten, als er von den Arena-Azubis vergewaltigt wird. Folgendes habe ich getan:

. Ich habe es absichtlich so gemacht, dass das 3. Arena-Turnier und die Ermordung von Nazir am selben Tag anstehen

. Ich habe Nazir in den Tunneln getötet und hatte Sex mit Burd (in den Tunneln)

. Ich ging in die Arena, um das Turnier zu beginnen, aber ich fand alle schliefen, also hau selbst auf den Sack

. Ich schlief nackt, und Burd kam herein, um sein Alibi zu ermitteln und die Sache mit den Gutscheinen zu erklären. Sex wurde gehabt

. Sobald ich aufwachte, ging ich zum Turnier hinunter in die Arena, verlor, log, aber Burd war nirgendwo zu finden. Die Szene endete im Zimmer der Auszubildenden, wo sie nach der Tat abgereist sind

Ich vermute, ich habe hier etwas vermasselt. "  Wenn du es schaffst, das dritte Turnier zu aktivieren und am selben Tag, an dem du Nazir loswirst und du lügst, verlierst und Burd dich nachts sucht, wird er dich vor der Vergewaltigung bewahren die Auszubildenden“.  Bedeutet "am selben Tag" wörtlich am selben Tag? Denn wenn Sie mittags mit der Ermordung von Nazir beginnen (der einzig möglichen Zeit), wenn Sie fertig sind, ist der Tag bereits vorbei und Sie können nichts anderes tun, als schlafen zu gehen.

Ich lade einen vorherigen Speicherstand neu, probiere ein paar Dinge aus und werde dich aktualisieren. Jede Hilfe wäre dankbar, daher wäre eine detaillierte empfohlene Vorgehensweise, wie Sie ihn dazu bringen können, Sie zu retten (nur die Beziehung zwischen dem und der Ermordung von Nazir wäre gut). Ich habe genau das befolgt, was in der exemplarischen Vorgehensweise hier geschrieben wurde, nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen... ohne Erfolg. Danke im Voraus!

I think since you had sex with Burd he won't come looking for you, that means Burd may not find you again after the scene in the corridors until you have shot down the tournament.

However, this is only a guess.

2 hours ago, Ghostseyru160 said:

Hey! I'm back after a 2 year long hiatus, and I gotta say, I'm amazed by how much progress you guys have made in this "mod" (more like DLC/expansion). I do have a bug, though. I think I might've gotten something wrong, but Burd doesn't show up to save my character when being raped by the arena trainees. Here's what I did:

. I intentionally made it so that the 3rd arena tournament, and the killing of Nazir would line up on the same day

. I killed Nazir in the tunnels, and had sex with Burd (in the tunnels)

. I went to the arena to start the tournament, but found everyone to be asleep, so hit the sack myself

. I slept in the nude, and Burd came in to establish his alibi and explain the vouchers thing. Sex was had

. As soon as I woke up, I went down to the arena for the tournament, lost, lied, but Burd was no where to be found. The scene ended in the trainee's room where they left after the deed was done

I suspect I messed something up here " If you manage to activate the third tournament, and lose, and lie, on the same day that you get rid of Nazir and Burd comes to find you at night, he will save you from being raped by the trainees". Does "on the same day" literally mean on the same day? Because If you start the killing of Nazir at noon (the only possible time), when you finish, the day is already done and you can't do anything else expect go to sleep.

I'm gonna reload a previous save, try a few things out and will update you. Any and all help would be appreciated, so would be a detailed recommended walkthrough of how you can get him to save you (just the relation between that and the killing of Nazir would dofine). I followed exactly what was written in the walkthrough here to the best of my ability... to no avail. Thank you in advance!

I remember I managed to suceed, but it was pretty hard. And yeah, it has to be in the same day. If I remember correctly, after you kill Nazir you need to do it quickly, without having sex with him or Burd (just drop the rocks) and you can still have an activity, so go to the the training grounds and Burd should appear in the middle of the scene. 

29 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

I think since you had sex with Burd he won't come looking for you, that means Burd may not find you again after the scene in the corridors until you have shot down the tournament.

However, this is only a guess.

Thank you for you suggestion. I tried again but this time I went with sex with Olaf instead, and still the same thing happened.

42 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I remember I managed to suceed, but it was pretty hard. And yeah, it has to be in the same day. If I remember correctly, after you kill Nazir you need to do it quickly, without having sex with him or Burd (just drop the rocks) and you can still have an activity, so go to the the training grounds and Burd should appear in the middle of the scene. 

I'll be damned. It worked! Thank you, thank you so much! I would have never figured it out by myself!

I did some testing on various karma for porter scene in the alley, and for some reason at max karma the scene is incomplete. Was it intended?

Spoiler

So the complete scene is: part one where porter lifts the girl, cums, and then goes on; part two is where he is still holding her but promises to stop soon, with some conversation; part three is on the box. So for the max karma play the part 2 is missing.

Edited by Pupkin

Hi again. Two more issues just made themselves apparent in my playthrough in the Skunkway. 

1) Dodger doesn't show up in the arena. I am champion, I've never lost a fight, I don't even have the option to tell Boromir I want to choose fighters. I go in naked, tried both the blue and red gate, and still only the generic fighters show up.

2) I can't get the vouch from Ornax, there is no option to do so, despite me being champion. I know I can ask someone else, but I'm set on asking him, although will absolutely go to Boromir if I have to.

Thank you!

Edit: Fixed the first by losing, unlocking the picking fighter option (never picked though), getting to champion again, and he's there.

Edited by Ghostseyru160
fix
12 hours ago, Pupkin said:

I did some testing on various karma for porter scene in the alley, and for some reason at max karma the scene is incomplete. Was it intended?

That scene was modified a few times in some updates:

In an older version, the ONLY way to get to what you called Parts 2 and 3 were to deliberately give him the collateral right before he cums.

It was adjusted to exactly the way you describe--I assume it was intended because that part 2 suggests extra reluctance, so at a really high karma she doesn't protest against transitioning to part 3. 

That being said, this means the way to see everything in the scene is to have the middle amount of karma.

3 hours ago, Ghostseyru160 said:

Hi again. Two more issues just made themselves apparent in my playthrough in the Skunkway. 

1) Dodger doesn't show up in the arena. I am champion, I've never lost a fight, I don't even have the option to tell Boromir I want to choose fighters. I go in naked, tried both the blue and red gate, and still only the generic fighters show up.

2) I can't get the vouch from Ornax, there is no option to do so, despite me being champion. I know I can ask someone else, but I'm set on asking him, although will absolutely go to Boromir if I have to.

Thank you!

Edit: Fixed the first by losing, unlocking the picking fighter option (never picked though), getting to champion again, and he's there.

Yup, Dodger just doesn't show up unless you have previously lost a fight while naked--I think it would be nice if he could show up for the first time though.

The dice game is a bit infuriating. Never mind that opponent will very often roll 18-21, whether he is a best player around or a sore loser with 3 coppers to his name. Never mind that when rolling same number AI wins, which pairs very nice with how often they get 18-21. But what what surprises me the most is rerolls. Does it have 95% chance to fail? I often reroll single 1/2/5/6, or maybe 2 of either lowest numbers or highest numbers, but for some reason i almost always get the same thing i was rerolling. Rerolled 1 and 1? Get 1 and 1, sometimes 1 and 2. Rerolling 5 5 6? Here, take 5 5 6. Almost all the time. There was about twice or thrice when i didn't get the same 1 i was rerolling, i got 6 instead, because with 6 i get to 22 and lose my bet. 

These 3 things pair really well to make dice really frustrating experience, roll 18-20 - yes, that's a win. Oh no, opponent rolled 18-20 too. Oh no, he is quadrupling the bet. Can i risk it? Rerolling single 1 dice to get same 1 dice. Boom, you lost

On 7/3/2021 at 7:21 AM, brewmasterhal said:

Ok, so the problem is definitely the result of the stuff that was added in v1.1 and left dangling when things were removed.  I fear that the only fix is going to be to do a direct comparison of the v1007 and v1008 copies of the hp_sw_hall quest.  If we modify the v1008 .esp such that the hp_sw_hall record is identical to that of the v1007 record, and then we extract the relevant compiled scripts from the v1007 .bsa and place them to override, then maybe it'll work.

I've got a python-based esp parser I've been working on, let me see if I can modify it a bit so that I can perform a diff.

Remind me if I don't mention this again by next weekend...

Don't know if it was fixed yet, but can't interact with bed in rented room

5 hours ago, slaydatkiddo said:

The dice game is a bit infuriating. Never mind that opponent will very often roll 18-21, whether he is a best player around or a sore loser with 3 coppers to his name. Never mind that when rolling same number AI wins, which pairs very nice with how often they get 18-21. But what what surprises me the most is rerolls. Does it have 95% chance to fail? I often reroll single 1/2/5/6, or maybe 2 of either lowest numbers or highest numbers, but for some reason i almost always get the same thing i was rerolling. Rerolled 1 and 1? Get 1 and 1, sometimes 1 and 2. Rerolling 5 5 6? Here, take 5 5 6. Almost all the time. There was about twice or thrice when i didn't get the same 1 i was rerolling, i got 6 instead, because with 6 i get to 22 and lose my bet. 

These 3 things pair really well to make dice really frustrating experience, roll 18-20 - yes, that's a win. Oh no, opponent rolled 18-20 too. Oh no, he is quadrupling the bet. Can i risk it? Rerolling single 1 dice to get same 1 dice. Boom, you lost

It's all random chance, I would highly recommend looking at the walkthrough to see how to cheat at the game.

12 hours ago, slaydatkiddo said:

Are you infuriated because you can lose?  Or because you don't understand probability.  To get certain scenes, you do actually need to lose.  Purposely losing was more difficult for me than winning.

You have the option to save the game before playing each round, which is the biggest advantage you have.

If you are rerolling 3 dice routinely, you don't understand how to beat the game.  The pattern I have noticed is that the computer player will most often bust .  The average roll on 6 dice is 21 (3.5 * 6).  With that in mind, it should be rare that you need to reroll more than one die.

Brewmasterhal goes through a lot of the probabilities, but really what matters is your roll compared to your opponent's.  Also betting the max and increasing the bet every chance you get -- use your money to bully the opponent.