I have installed the newest version (1,00,7) for LE but when I run FNIS I get this error?

"ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array."

Apologies if this was already answered somewhere. Thanks for any help! I LOVE this mod and want to continue to the latest content!

20 minutes ago, Chillin65 said:

I have installed the newest version (1,00,7) for LE but when I run FNIS I get this error?

"ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array."

Apologies if this was already answered somewhere. Thanks for any help! I LOVE this mod and want to continue to the latest content!

Ooops. Never mind, I had too many animations turned on.

Just now, nuhnutheounth said:

I am stuck in the fight with Zoe. I literally cannot kill her. When I hit her with a weapon or spell attack, her health does not decrease. She always has 10545 health.

Use deadric weapons and kill the minions first and she will go in a vulnerable state thats when you can do dmg to her. The fight is quite similar to Farcry 5's  Faith seed boss fight so you can use that as reference. 

2 hours ago, mamank garok said:

anyone also have problem with the part where the imperial guard should go to dead man's? i listened to their conversation and after that one of them goes upstairs while the other just keep sitting there, i already waited several minutes but he still didn't walk up to dead man's

just open console "~" and click mouse on him, then you go to dead man's, right there open console again, and type moveto player

Okay, I have the latest version going for LE. A few issues. I tried to continue on with my current PC after finishing .95 but when I loaded in my quest journal told me I was to give the burnt recipe to Torvar, but I had no burnt recipe. It also said I had waited for Runa to wake up, got ingredients for the memory potion and gave it to Runa, but that didn't actually occur.  I couldn't continue.

Second attempt, I made a new character and skipped all the way to the Subway, ran all the quests, became Champion of the arena, rescued Runa and talked with her, then she went to sleep...somewhere. Once that scene completed my quest journal updated to 'make a potion for Runa', but I have no ingredients and no idea where Runa is since the scene where she finds me didn't happen.

SO where does Runa go to sleep and what happens after she returns? Can anyone help? I have no idea how to continue from there.

2 hours ago, Chillin65 said:

Okay, I have the latest version going for LE. A few issues. I tried to continue on with my current PC after finishing .95 but when I loaded in my quest journal told me I was to give the burnt recipe to Torvar, but I had no burnt recipe. It also said I had waited for Runa to wake up, got ingredients for the memory potion and gave it to Runa, but that didn't actually occur.  I couldn't continue.

Second attempt, I made a new character and skipped all the way to the Subway, ran all the quests, became Champion of the arena, rescued Runa and talked with her, then she went to sleep...somewhere. Once that scene completed my quest journal updated to 'make a potion for Runa', but I have no ingredients and no idea where Runa is since the scene where she finds me didn't happen.

SO where does Runa go to sleep and what happens after she returns? Can anyone help? I have no idea how to continue from there.

Runa should be in front of the Thief's room. The hall of the Champions. And you might see some quest objectives ahead of you being cleared and new ones appearing. Ignore them and do the thing you are told to do in the dialogues.

1 minute ago, Highborn said:

Runa should be in front of the Thief's room. The hall of the Champions. And you might see some quest objectives ahead of you being cleared and new ones appearing. Ignore them and do the thing you are told to do in the dialogues.

2 hours ago, Chillin65 said:

The quest objectives being described (in my case) are actually the next objective, not the current one (for some reason). 

10 hours ago, mamank garok said:

anyone also have problem with the part where the imperial guard should go to dead man's? i listened to their conversation and after that one of them goes upstairs while the other just keep sitting there, i already waited several minutes but he still didn't walk up to dead man's

If you ever have issues with characters getting stuck or not moving where they are supposed to, try waiting for 1 hour with "t" and see if that teleports them away to where they are supposed to go.

13 minutes ago, Highborn said:

uuhh bro... i did play with grunvald son and cum while he is still cleaning, then he is go. next day, i come to grunvald and ask for cleaning service again but he just said his son lost... i did find him but i can't found him... any idea?

1 hour ago, LadyCorona said:

uuhh bro... i did play with grunvald son and cum while he is still cleaning, then he is go. next day, i come to grunvald and ask for cleaning service again but he just said his son lost... i did find him but i can't found him... any idea?

Did you find him or not? He is hidden behind some barrels near Traka's place. After your character comment about that, go to Grunvald, tell him, then in the next day you should be able to hire his services again