6 hours ago, Terrafide said:

I totally Love this mod! 

I am having a small but big issue. 

After beating Zoe, my 3rd person cam is constantly shaking no matter what I do. even tried shooting my bow, as a few sites suggested. I reloaded and fought her 3 times. still same issue after. only cam mod I use is Player head tracking. 

Edit: tried the fight totally in first person. Still after fight, going into 3rd person shaky camera persists...

Have you tried disabling the player head tracking mod? People had this problem before, try using the search feature on this topic about shaking camera.

4 hours ago, Anomalyy said:

I have a question

After I escaped the mine with the thief, I rejected his proposal and said I'll find the truth myself and after that idk what to do, I remember the subtitles said  something about memory potion but I don't get it, what should I do next?

You should go to Riften, drink a memory potion and interact with a glowing little cloud that is your lost memory. If your character stayed for a 2nd drink with the thief and ended up in the channels, you should drink the potion outside of the Bee and Barb, near the bench facing Haelga's Bunkhouse. Then go downstairs to the channels and do the same thing. If your character only had one drink with the Thief, you should drink the potion in the patron's room at the Bee and Barb.

7 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

There are three skip scenes.  It's possible to meet the requirements for all three of them while navigating through the skip script, but once it reaches the end of the script it selects one of the available scenes at random.

Three? I only get the scene that outside the mast. I think the trigger is "Have worked many times" for the times you work in mast.

What are the others?

9 minutes ago, Highborn said:

btw about Haelga's diary

Hide contents

is that only available if you had the drinking game with Stanius in the beginning of the mod? I assume that the scene and the memory part of it didn't change in this new version? Curious to see, because supposedly we already know what happened

No, it is not necessary to drink with Stanuis at beginning. The trigger of Haelga's diary is high karma. I think it should be more than 1000.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

You should go to Riften, drink a memory potion and interact with a glowing little cloud that is your lost memory. If your character stayed for a 2nd drink with the thief and ended up in the channels, you should drink the potion outside of the Bee and Barb, near the bench facing Haelga's Bunkhouse. Then go downstairs to the channels and do the same thing. If your character only had one drink with the Thief, you should drink the potion in the patron's room at the Bee and Barb.

It works, thanks. After I got my items back, the quest tells me to go back to the thief but he's not there anymore?

2 hours ago, Anomalyy said:

It works, thanks. After I got my items back, the quest tells me to go back to the thief but he's not there anymore?

If you take too much time before coming back he dies, and iirc if you choose the dialogue option that says something like you won't come back, or something like that he dies too. 

1 hour ago, kakaer said:

So I got some time to replay and I am unable to install the public version. My MO says it can't support the plugin installer when I try to install the rar or zip. I have redownloaded and repacked the mod a few times now. Anything else I could try?

You just gotta unzip it and rezip it as a .7z

Spoiler

1) Tournament. Already described above how to start, so I will not repeat myself. A little secret - if at the time of the launch of the third scene, you decide to lie to Ormax, and you are in the process of completing Burda's quest, and now the moment when he usually comes to your bed in the evening, he will come here too.

Not sure why, but Ormax wont come to me while i am going to sleep. I had the scene with Kurvar and Burd, then i have found Kurvar and i can have scene with him. I had the 3rd tournament and lied to Ormax. Maybe should i wait by fireplace instead? And i am not sure too, why Burd wont come to me when i am going to sleep without Kurvar cleaning.

31 minutes ago, mrNotMe said:
  Hide contents

Not sure why, but Ormax wont come to me while i am going to sleep. I had the scene with Kurvar and Burd, then i have found Kurvar and i can have scene with him. I had the 3rd tournament and lied to Ormax. Maybe should i wait by fireplace instead? And i am not sure too, why Burd wont come to me when i am going to sleep without Kurvar cleaning.

You got it wrong. 

This happens during the 3rd tournament. When you lose to the fighter, there is a moment Ormax leaves to get some drink and the others take advantage to fuck the player character until morning. When Ormax arrives at the training ground, he will catch them and there is a moment he will ask you what really happened. If you lie and pretend that you were just training (to save the other guys from trouble) he'll know you are lying to protect them and punish you instead, by letting the guys fuck you the whole day. If before the start of the 3rd tournament you helped Burd get rid of Nazir, he will appear in the mid of this punishment. So, you'll have to kill Nazir at noon, don't have sex with Burd at the tunnels (because time will advance til night), then go to train at afternoon and start the 3rd tournament. It's difficult to arrange this in time.

And regarding the Burd/Kruvar scene, it happens when you already completed Burd's quest and had the celebration sex scene with him. Then, when you manage to finally seduce Kruvar (ask him to stay and clean your character when he is about to leave), then Burd will appear in the middle of the oral sex scene asking if he can come in. If Kruvar already escaped and you had to search for him for his father, you already missed the chance to see that scene.

@Highborn Thank you.

Spoiler

About Kurvar/Burd, i asked him to clean me up, he agreed and then Burd show up, he fucked my character, after a while Kurvar escaped from my room. I have still chance to ask him for cleaning. But i wonder what is about the Burd scene, maybe that was it?(The scene with Kurvar and Burd, because i thought if i do not ask Kurvar for cleaning then Burd will come to me)

5 hours ago, lese8 said:

Three? I only get the scene that outside the mast. I think the trigger is "Have worked many times" for the times you work in mast.

What are the others?

Spoiler

Here are the triggers that unlock the scenes:

• For Burd: have sex with him in the sewer, then bring him a large ration, then have a drink with him after he survives the trial
  • For Vilgen: bring him an ale, then have sex with him anyway
  • For Mast: lose Kust's game, then work "many times" for Petit, then work "many times" in the Mast

5 hours ago, Highborn said:

btw about Haelga's diary

Hide contents

is that only available if you had the drinking game with Stanius in the beginning of the mod? I assume that the scene and the memory part of it didn't change in this new version? Curious to see, because supposedly we already know what happened

You need 800 karma to get the scene with Stanius to move into Haelga's.  Once you wake up, the diary should appear after waiting for 24 hours.

I haven't seen anything on this bug but in the scene where I need to get information from Lod after the first bit is done where I suck him off my character will do an animation where she pulls away and Lod says "that's the last of it" which is normal but the issue is my character gets stuck doing that animation and it loops, so the dialogue stops and it doesn't continue to the next stage of the event, nothing progresses, I've tried a bunch of things like loading FNIS a few times and even restarting the quest with a new character, is there some sort of fix for this or should I just skip this event or something?

Hmm I got to the part where I free Runa and it seems the quest somehow reset itself... quest log is asking me to take the contract to the guy in the brothel but he's busy... arena reset itself as well with the fight between the bone guy and big stick dude starting all over... can't find an earlier save that isn't corrupted lol

hey eveyone does anybody knows where is the beggas cave entrance? im searching near darklight tower but can't find it, thanks

search between Darklight Tower and Largashbur. The entrance is hidden by some trees/bushes  that you need to activate in order to remove them.

Oh man what a good mod, I kinda wished that the last party scene in Nightgate Inn can be repeated.

oh yeah, How do I get my gold back after finishing the story?

You should get the bags from the thief and if you select them in your inventory I think the content will be added iirc

I seem to have skipped one achievement, what am I miss ?

enb 2020_12_21 21_12_35_03.jpg

Might be the scene you get if you visit Zoe while being drunk (drinking with kust but not having sex with him) OR the threesome with the 2 farmers if you get the black briar reserve and give it to either the homeless guy or the innkeeper and THEN fuck kust, or the rape scene with the dremora lord, idk which one.

Anyone else having a problem with papyrus logs from this mod growing up to 500 MB and getting spammed with stack dumps like this:

[12/22/2020 - 01:03:10AM] Error: Static function SetModifier not found on object mfgconsolefunc. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [dft_expression (07012772)].dft_facialexpression.SmoothToPreset() - "dft_FacialExpression.psc" Line 659
    [Active effect 3 on  (00000014)].dft_sfx_Effect_script.ChangeMFGPresetSmoth() - "dft_sfx_Effect_script.psc" Line 1015
    [Active effect 3 on  (00000014)].dft_sfx_Effect_script.OnUpdate() - "dft_sfx_Effect_script.psc" Line ?

I'm having a CTD in the captain stanius scene when you

tell him Talen Jei is the culprit.

When my character goes to the interrogation room and undresses, it crashes when she starts walking to a certain place; I'm assuming she is going to sit and wait for Stanius.

Any ideas?

I'm sorry if this is supposed to be spoilered but I can't find a button to...well....spoilerfy this post,

the training tournament.... can't for the life of me get this thing to work

I feel i've completed all the necessary steps, it's been about 14 days and nothing.

I've tried StartScene XX4CA8CB but it comes back "compiled script not saved"

I've tried doing the setpqv commands for WaitForTournament and WaitFor Tournamentdays and neither worked.

anyone have any clue here?

I'm sorry if this is supposed to be spoilered but I can't find a button to...well....spoilerfy this post,

the training tournament.... can't for the life of me get this thing to work

I feel i've completed all the necessary steps, it's been about 14 days and nothing.

I've tried StartScene XX4CA8CB but it comes back "compiled script not saved"

I've tried doing the setpqv commands for WaitForTournament and WaitFor Tournamentdays and neither worked.

anyone have any clue here?

To use spoilers, just type your text after [*spoiler*] without the *

Do you have the requirements?

1 - you must lose on the first day of Bobo, 2 - 5 days must pass after that, 3 - you must not become higher than the 4th rank in the arena until this moment