52 minutes ago, Lostskyse said:

Help! Does anyone know how to pass days in the snakes throat. I am waiting for the captain to go to sleep but so far nothings happening I just keep mining. The widget on the right top used to show time of the day is gones too. 

You need to select the pillows on the ground near the fire. There is only one that activates

Got another mystery scene for y'all to investigate. 

Spoiler

There appears to be something that happens at the temple of Dibella in Markarth.  There's a special priestess NPC added to the cell, and a fair amount of dialog that appears to be spoken by a priestess and someone else.  I haven't been able to identify a specific scene ID for this, but the dialog has to be attached to something.

7 minutes ago, Lostskyse said:

Do we having timings when the Gang goes for Ale refill to go with the poison route at Snakes throat. Or do I have to wait 4-5 days ? 

From my experience, you have to keep going to sleep until you notice Ula going into the platform direction as soon as you wake up one day

5 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Got another mystery scene for y'all to investigate. 

Reveal hidden contents

There appears to be something that happens at the temple of Dibella in Markarth.  There's a special priestess NPC added to the cell, and a fair amount of dialog that appears to be spoken by a priestess and someone else.  I haven't been able to identify a specific scene ID for this, but the dialog has to be attached to something.

I gotchu fam

Spoiler

If you approach the Snake Throat directly, you get the same sound as when you get bodied by the Phantom, and then wake up in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth.

The priestess is all (I paraphrase)  "wow, you were super injured and we barely saved you, never, EVER approach the Snake Throat again"

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

@brewmasterhal

I'm going to install version 1.0.7 on SE. Is it compatible with the Dogma Thief Quest Vars you released?

There are some new strings in the quest data that the last file I uploaded didn't include.  I also fixed the dirty edit to the Nord race, so that should stop causing problems (hopefully).  Please download the new one to ensure that you don't get any weirdness.  All of the .esp files are cross-compatible.

50 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

I gotchu fam

Hide contents

If you approach the Snake Throat directly, you get the same sound as when you get bodied by the Phantom, and then wake up in the Temple of Dibella in Markarth.

The priestess is all (I paraphrase)  "wow, you were super injured and we barely saved you, never, EVER approach the Snake Throat again"

Thanks bruv.

I think I've gotten most of the stuff in the skunkway done now, but by my math I've only translated somewhere around 900 of the new lines (discounting lines that were simply changed, and had to be corrected) which is about 19% of the total.  I've still gotta do all of the new arena stuff, all of the Kruvar stuff (some of which I can copy from old versions), and a handful of other things here and there.  Looking like it'll be Monday or Tuesday before I have a preliminary version to upload.  As you can see, I've also been updating some of the patch mods along the way.  The NPC Names patch is getting spicy for those who like really subtle linguistic/referential humor.  Dogma fixed some of the old dialog bugs in this version, so the Dialog patch now only fixes a single bug, and modifies Kust so that he's willing to have sex with you even if you forget to take off your circlet.

DogmaEngine_ENGLISH.txt Dogma - Thief Extras - NPC Names.esp Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp

10 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

There are some new strings in the quest data that the last file I uploaded didn't include.  I also fixed the dirty edit to the Nord race, so that should stop causing problems (hopefully).  Please download the new one to ensure that you don't get any weirdness.  All of the .esp files are cross-compatible.

Thanks bruv.

I think I've gotten most of the stuff in the skunkway done now, but by my math I've only translated somewhere around 900 of the new lines (discounting lines that were simply changed, and had to be corrected) which is about 19% of the total.  I've still gotta do all of the new arena stuff, all of the Kruvar stuff (some of which I can copy from old versions), and a handful of other things here and there.  Looking like it'll be Monday or Tuesday before I have a preliminary version to upload.  As you can see, I've also been updating some of the patch mods along the way.  The NPC Names patch is getting spicy for those who like really subtle linguistic/referential humor.  Dogma fixed some of the old dialog bugs in this version, so the Dialog patch now only fixes a single bug, and modifies Kust so that he's willing to have sex with you even if you forget to take off your circlet.

DogmaEngine_ENGLISH.txt 13.43 kB · 25 downloads Dogma - Thief Extras - NPC Names.esp 18.23 kB · 17 downloads Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp 2.15 kB · 19 downloads Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp 101.35 kB · 20 downloads

What is thief Quest Vars .esp?

& all of this esp's should be active along with the original esp?

OK, I managed to solve all the problems. It has a simple but a bit drastic solution. I just deleted the whole game and started from scratch. I installed a clean game and all the required MODs. And now everything is working properly ??

Now I hunt achievements. How do I convince Lod to let me sleep in his house?  (Stay at Lod's for the night)

So I managed to get a skip scene by skipping to 1.0 with a bandit in the tunnels outside of the Mast, however it was like the animation were missing (t-pose for both characters - but only during the scene.  when back to normal as soon as control regained).  soon after control regained, I CTD with the stupid visual runtime error.  I'm going to try and stabilize my load order before I try again, but has anyone else found/had problems with any of the skip scenes?

5 hours ago, AdolfLeming said:

When I get into the mine, the bandits say that I have a weapon and attack (I tried two ways to get into the mine - outcome one)

Check your inventory. If this is happening when you are approaching Lefty's place, it's probably because you are bringing a pickaxe with you and you need to drop it.

5 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Question, can you continue with the save after you completed the mod in version 1.0?

Well, if you still plan on using the expanded content of Thief, I think you'll need a clean save when Dogma releases them.

Hi, I wanted to get the toris scene and the scene where toris fixes the damage with the troll (where he checks the vaginal gape after having sex with Dran or after working as a whore) I used a skip until version 9.5 selecting sex with a troll and didn't get this scene. This scene has been disabled or is the scene where Toris fixes the vaginal gape added in this version? If this scene is added (Fix vaginal gape) is there any command to force a scene? I don't really (at the moment) want to play the whole mod again for one small scene.