I'm sorry if this is supposed to be spoilered but I can't find a button to...well....spoilerfy this post,

the training tournament.... can't for the life of me get this thing to work

I feel i've completed all the necessary steps, it's been about 14 days and nothing.

I've tried StartScene XX4CA8CB but it comes back "compiled script not saved"

I've tried doing the setpqv commands for WaitForTournament and WaitFor Tournamentdays and neither worked.

anyone have any clue here?

setpqv hp_sw_arena ArenaTraining_TournamentConditionType 1

This worked for me, I was also having some trouble starting it. 

Still have the shaking Camera issue.                   Edit: I messed up the spoiler tag lol

In Zoe's hideout, when the camera shake starts, I go outside and shakes through entire fight.

After its over the cam keeps shaking.  I have uninstalled majority of my mods and it persists. I unchecked this mod in manager, disabling it, and loaded the shaky screen save, and its not there anymore.  I've tried literally everything suggested in past threads, including sitting in a chair, shooting the bow, using an enchanting table, etc....  It only shakes in 3rd person, not in 1st person. 

Is there a some guide on how to get all Achievements?

THANKS

PS: I found only this  https://lite.framacalc.org/siZsyfdHPo

It helped, but unfortunately there is no exact instructions and I could not get some achievements.

not that i know off

here a couple of hard to achieve in falkreath :

after FILTHY BUSYNESS : during the scene, 2 farmer should come and comment about sharing. after this give to the beggar a black briar reserve to unlock next . also for Kurst to show up in the tavern, steal his shove ( cemetery ) and return his purse

after FORCE OF NATURE , next time you sleep at lod's, choose "until midnight" and leave the house naked

there also a secret achievement but quiet easy to find.....     and sorry i didn't find the spoiler function and loose patience

What all content is available with the beggar in Markarth? is there multiple scenes with him or just the one where you agree to do the things he asks 

all I know is that there are two branches. The short one, when you agree to kiss him in public. The bigger one, when you refuse and agree to come see him in the night.

This is a great mod, probably the best adult quest mod!

I just went to the hiding places got all my gold back (still got no items though), and I got a pair of boots from Jona...

Is this the end of v1.07 or are there more quests that I missed?

It's the end. But depending on your playthrough, you could have missed some scenes. But for the main story, it's over.

Guest AthenaESIV

There are some new strings in the quest data that the last file I uploaded didn't include.  I also fixed the dirty edit to the Nord race, so that should stop causing problems (hopefully).  Please download the new one to ensure that you don't get any weirdness.  All of the .esp files are cross-compatible.

Thanks bruv.

I think I've gotten most of the stuff in the skunkway done now, but by my math I've only translated somewhere around 900 of the new lines (discounting lines that were simply changed, and had to be corrected) which is about 19% of the total.  I've still gotta do all of the new arena stuff, all of the Kruvar stuff (some of which I can copy from old versions), and a handful of other things here and there.  Looking like it'll be Monday or Tuesday before I have a preliminary version to upload.  As you can see, I've also been updating some of the patch mods along the way.  The NPC Names patch is getting spicy for those who like really subtle linguistic/referential humor.  Dogma fixed some of the old dialog bugs in this version, so the Dialog patch now only fixes a single bug, and modifies Kust so that he's willing to have sex with you even if you forget to take off your circlet.

DogmaEngine_ENGLISH.txt 13.43 kB · Dogma - Thief Extras - NPC Names.esp 18.23 kB · Dogma - Thief Fixes - Dialog.esp 2.15 kB · Dogma - Thief Quest Vars.esp 101.35 kB ·

So does this mod work pretty good on SE when converted with Cathedral? Anyone able to give a run down at all on that? I mean if the answer isn't simply, "Newest Thief won't work on SE", that is lol

tyty

So does this mod work pretty good on SE when converted with Cathedral? Anyone able to give a run down at all on that? I mean if the answer isn't simply, "Newest Thief won't work on SE", that is lol

tyty

IIRC there's an "SE Test Version" dl in Dogma's latest post along with the requirements from the main mod page. It's obviously not as well-tested as the LE version though

Additional requirements for SE(test-only version):

-mfg fix

-Address Library for SKSE Plugins

I am unable to leave the Skunkway following the thief escaping the champions room, my character keeps talking about not knowing the way. Am I missing a portion of the quest by chance?

you leave the same way you enter in first place, light all of the four torches and wait for charon (or stranger).

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

anyone managed to get the scene on SE with Captain Stanius after you discovered the truth and reported the thief to him? I always have a CTD after my character undresses at the interrogation room

i got ctd on the legendary verson the reason it happend was that i did have Enhanced Lights and FX if i remove it or disable the lights when the char move them to ground it did not crash maby you have someting that do whit light in SE

Spoiler
36 minutes ago, GrimDoom said:

So i have a few questions.

Is there any meaningful difference in the epilogue if you drink once or twice with the thief?

And is there any scene variation with olaf after you sleep with him the first time? I recall dogma wanting to expand that branch.

Depends on what you mean by epilogue. If you refer to the scene at Nightgate Inn then as far as I know there are no differences. If you are referring to the quest about finding the truth then there are two completely different outcomes depending on whether you stayed or not at the beggining of the game.

hi all ,

i've got version warning anytime i load the game but the file i dowload was tagged 1.0.7..... did i miss something ?

also :

Spoiler

at the end, after the generic end, character say memory potion should help. i finaly take it in riften, see a kind of cloud and activate but character say "doesn't work... should have miss something"

What am i missing ?

17 hours ago, flosseggy said:

not that i know off

here a couple of hard to achieve in falkreath :

after FILTHY BUSYNESS : during the scene, 2 farmer should come and comment about sharing. after this give to the beggar a black briar reserve to unlock next . also for Kurst to show up in the tavern, steal his shove ( cemetery ) and return his purse

after FORCE OF NATURE , next time you sleep at lod's, choose "until midnight" and leave the house naked

there also a secret achievement but quiet easy to find.....     and sorry i didn't find the spoiler function and loose patience

Thanks for the tutorial. I managed to get an achievement after FORCE OF NATURE, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I gave the beggar black-briar mead, but nothing happened.

I guess I screwed up and I'll have to go back ?

During the scene in the pub, the farmers will come only if I lose the mini-game. Is it important where I get mead for the beggar? So do I have to lose the mini-game and then steal a purse?

Thank you for your patience ?