On 12/23/2020 at 1:28 PM, Highborn said:

anyone managed to get the scene on SE with Captain Stanius after you discovered the truth and reported the thief to him? I always have a CTD after my character undresses at the interrogation room

On 12/23/2020 at 3:13 PM, galned said:

i got ctd on the legendary verson the reason it happend was that i did have Enhanced Lights and FX if i remove it or disable the lights when the char move them to ground it did not crash maby you have someting that do whit light in SE

Disabling ELFX as @galned mentioned worked for me to prevent CTDs at this exact spot.

It still required a fair bit of actor enable/disabling and saving + reloading mid-scene, but overall the scene worked decently well.

The issue I'm having is during the scene from Haelga's diary. During the third part (1 - the two guards enter, 2 - a guard leaves, 3 is the bit where the issue happens) the scene gets completely stuck. There are only sounds and music playing from upstairs, but all the visible NPCs are simply idling with no dialogue happening.

I have a suspicion this might be due to a missing/dead NPC (this was a case for Haelga). Would anyone be able to briefly describe what should be happening at this point in the scene/what NPCs are involved?

22 hours ago, Highborn said:

Runa should be in front of the Thief's room. The hall of the Champions. And you might see some quest objectives ahead of you being cleared and new ones appearing. Ignore them and do the thing you are told to do in the dialogues.

Thank you very much Highborn! I was able to play all the way through to the interesting end (revelry)! What an awesome mod!

4 hours ago, heartlesskiwi said:

The issue I'm having is during the scene from Haelga's diary. During the third part (1 - the two guards enter, 2 - a guard leaves, 3 is the bit where the issue happens) the scene gets completely stuck. There are only sounds and music playing from upstairs, but all the visible NPCs are simply idling with no dialogue happening.

I have a suspicion this might be due to a missing/dead NPC (this was a case for Haelga). Would anyone be able to briefly describe what should be happening at this point in the scene/what NPCs are involved?

I had a problem with this scene stucking, but not exactly in this moment. I looked for the mods tha changed Haelga's bunkhouse cell with TES5edit and removed the cell from them. And it worked.

I cant proceed in Marsus' room, i was able to talk to him and he said something like "just dump there" and i couldnt talk to him anymore afterwards. From a guide i found out that im supposed to pour booze into the pitcher but i cant interact it with it at all so im not sure what to do. When i walk up to it there appears to be no option to pour it in and dropping it does nothing. His room also looks a bit messed up but im not sure if thats intended or not. 

What am i supposed to do here?

13 hours ago, Highborn said:

I had a problem with this scene stucking, but not exactly in this moment. I looked for the mods tha changed Haelga's bunkhouse cell with TES5edit and removed the cell from them. And it worked.

Hm, this did not work seem to work for me. Could you tell me if any NPCs other than Haelga and the guards are involved in the scene?

1 hour ago, systembest said:

Is there any way to enable the Save?
The save function is disabled even after leaving the subway

Try to do the next stage of the quest, like talking to Vala, the thief or Elisif.

If you are on SE, check the Show All Your Saves option, the saves should be there.

5 hours ago, Brothman said:

Hi there

Got problem with Grunvald. Cant rent room after skipping to 0.95 no dialog option other then *Talk later*

Any solution with console?

You need to interact with the counter Grunvald is sitting behind. 

It should say "Pay Counter" when looking at that area.

2 hours ago, COLOCO said:

Pregnacy quest underworks?!

currently he is working on the extended version, that will include the solution of the vagina gap problem and a memory scene in Solitude if you have a drink with Petit's men

After that is released, he will start working with the pregnancy quest

32 minutes ago, Highborn said:

currently he is working on the extended version, that will include the solution of the vagina gap problem and a memory scene in Solitude if you have a drink with Petit's men

After that is released, he will start working with the pregnancy quest

I didn't find the thief at the Nightgate Inn, but the quest marker pointed it there, how to fix it?

Hi I have a problem starting the quest i SE. In mcm it says that i need to wait to initialize the mod but it isn't after even log waiting, and when I approach the stranger in riften the dialog appears but nothing happens when i sit down. I have all the mods required fot the quest. Thanks for help in advance