1 hour ago, xunyii said:

My character does not show a mark on her face after working on the mast. Does anyone know why?

I have experienced the same problem, and I am pretty confident you need the same solution as me.

You need to modify your NetImmerse Override INI file (I think it will be called nioverride.ini)

By default, this mod prevents any modifications to the head (because the game will crash if a character with a modified head is decapitated)

Change "EnableHeadOverlays" to equal 1 (instead of 0)

This change will also allow the "blush" effect from the mod to take place (but you can turn it off in the MCM menu if you don't want it)

On 11/6/2020 at 5:35 AM, sagar123 said:

is there still no solution for lip-sync+expression?? whenever fps is more than 30.. during sex expressions if theres pc dialogue mouth just flickers

Sorry for the super late reply, but I have a half-measure to fix this issue.

I think part of what causes this is that the lip movements and expression animations are fighting each other, so if you go into the debug part of the MCM menu for this mod you can reset the character's expression to "neutral" and it will fix the problem temporarily.

Sadly it will immediately resume once the mod wants a new expression for the character

14 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I have experienced the same problem, and I am pretty confident you need the same solution as me.

You need to modify your NetImmerse Override INI file (I think it will be called nioverride.ini)

By default, this mod prevents any modifications to the head (because the game will crash if a character with a modified head is decapitated)

This change will also allow the "blush" effect from the mod to take place (but you can turn it off in the MCM menu if you don't want it)

Thanks.  Problem solved!

My NetImmerse Override  version is 3.4.5, the corresponding options for this version are bEnableFaceOverlays. 

But,I got a new problem When the number of times exceeded 5, only 5 markers were displayed on the left face, and the excess markers were not displayed.  And I've changed `[overlays / face]. Inummoverlays` to equal 6 (instead of 3)

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

does Toris still comments how many blowjobs she get? Depeding on your hairstyle it can be difficult to see.

Thinks. I solved it this way.

57 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

Trying to finish up translation of the skunkway stuff, and I'm running across some NPCs and scenes in the data that I've never encountered.  Has anyone thus far found any of the following NPCs?  If so, what did you do to find them?

Ogir - Nord male, should be in the arena

Tunok - Nord male, should be in the Mast somewhere

Glaum - Imperial male, should be involved in some scene in the Mast, involved in at least one scene

Erna - Redguard female, should be found in the main hall and the Mast, involved in a few scenes

Spoiler

So I pretty much finished the mod and the last thing remaining would be playing the memory scene from Riften. I made another memory potion and went down to the docks. When I drink the potion "memory portal" appears and I can interact with it. My character sits by... and it doesn't work. My character says that maybe she missed something. What am I doing wrong?

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Trying to finish up translation of the skunkway stuff, and I'm running across some NPCs and scenes in the data that I've never encountered.  Has anyone thus far found any of the following NPCs?  If so, what did you do to find them?

Ogir - Nord male, should be in the arena

Tunok - Nord male, should be in the Mast somewhere

Glaum - Imperial male, should be involved in some scene in the Mast, involved in at least one scene

Erna - Redguard female, should be found in the main hall and the Mast, involved in a few scenes

I might be wrong, but isn't there one of the whores from the Mast that is involved with Nazir's side quest, that tells about his kink? Maybe she is Erna.

Ogir is the guy in Imperial armor that stays besides Kush's place.

The other two I don't know.

54 minutes ago, GeneralFlaviusAetius said:
  Hide contents

So I pretty much finished the mod and the last thing remaining would be playing the memory scene from Riften. I made another memory potion and went down to the docks. When I drink the potion "memory portal" appears and I can interact with it. My character sits by... and it doesn't work. My character says that maybe she missed something. What am I doing wrong?

There should be two scenes, a memory portal in the bench besides the Bee and Barb, and one in the docks.

38 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I might be wrong, but isn't there one of the whores from the Mast that is involved with Nazir's side quest, that tells about his kink? Maybe she is Erna.

That's Daraneya.

Based on scene data, Erna appears to confront the player in the main hall at some point.  She threatens the player not to have sex with Glaum.  Glaum appears in a scene in the Mast, during which the player realizes that he's the person Erna was talking about.

48 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

That's Daraneya.

Based on scene data, Erna appears to confront the player in the main hall at some point.  She threatens the player not to have sex with Glaum.  Glaum appears in a scene in the Mast, during which the player realizes that he's the person Erna was talking about.

Hmm. Maybe that's a content that wasn't implemented.

58 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

That's Daraneya.

Never get the scene. 

I skipped the wait after leaving the jail. How long do I have to wait? I gave him the BJ and seven days have passed in game. If I try to talk to the guard captain again, nothing happens. I also still have the open quest item to wait for the investigation.

EDIT:

I figured out a solution. I removed the mod, loaded the saved game, saved it again, added the mod back, and reloaded. It removed all quest progress, and I can just start again.

19 minutes ago, mamank garok said:

Does anyone encounter a problem when chasing the thief from whiterun? my horse didnt die after the bandit shoot it and he also gone from where he is after the quest failed. shouldn't it trigger some kind of cutscene where my PC talked and then kidnapped by them?

I may be wrong so anyone can correct me but i think the horse issue is that Thief conflicts with horse mods like Convinient Horses. Other mods can stop your ' Thief' horse dying in that part of the mod story and that breaks things a bit. Maybe de-activate any horse mods.? Only issue is that its not healthy to remove mods mid - play through. Escepcially Convenient Horses. :(

23 minutes ago, sophiextime said:

I may be wrong so anyone can correct me but i think the horse issue is that Thief conflicts with horse mods like Convinient Horses. Other mods can stop your ' Thief' horse dying in that part of the mod story and that breaks things a bit. Maybe de-activate any horse mods.? Only issue is that its not healthy to remove mods mid - play through. Escepcially Convenient Horses. :(

I already disabled all horse mod even uninstalled it and try to use the thief mod with another version but still no luck with it

On 12/1/2020 at 5:24 PM, brewmasterhal said:
  Hide contents

There are 8 locations where the memory potion can be used.

1. Inside the Bee and Barb, on the bed in the room where you wake up if you have only 1 drink in the first meeting.  Does not appear if you made the other choice.
  2. Outside the Bee and Barb, on one of the benches on the side of the building nearest Haelga's.  Only appears if you had a second drink in the first meeting.
    1. After the above, another becomes available in the canals area.  This leads to a very obtuse quest objective about a hidden cave near a "tower of light" - whatever the hell that means - but it's actually just a hole in a cliff face just outside of Largashbur, to the East.
  3. Inside Haelga's Bunkhouse, on the bed where you meet with Stanius in Part 1 - this is the scene that's been in the mod since like v0.8.2 and is only available when applicable.
  4. In Solitude, in the alley behind the Winking Skeever where Petit's rapists hang out.  Only available if you drank with them to celebrate and got the scene with the stableboy.  I don't believe it's possible to get the settings for this correct via the skip script, so we'll have to play through parts 7 and 8 to see if this one works.
  5. In the arena, under one of the beds in the new area, where the punishment scene for committing 3 crimes in the Skunkway happens.  I have not been able to determine if this one does anything.
  6. In the Warrens in Markarth, on Marsus' straw mattress.  Available if you get drunk with Marsus and then ask him about what happened.  Definitely works but tends to cause crashes on my installation for some reason.
  7. In Markarth, inside the smelter near the entrance to the mine, right across the little bridge from the Warrens.  Available if you get drunk with Marsus (not sure if you have to let the two miners have their way with you).  This one seems to cause a hard freeze after it ends - your controls are permanently locked and can't be released.

When you drink one of the potions, you will see a little swirling globe of light that you can interact with in places where there are memories to find.

Spoiler

Tried to trigger 5th one by getting punished 3 times, after pc wakes up and says ''i don't remember how i passed out'', went to arena and drank the potion but couldn't find any memory orb. Have you managed to get that scene?

14 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:
Spoiler

Tried to trigger 5th one by getting punished 3 times, after pc wakes up and says ''i don't remember how i passed out'', went to arena and drank the potion but couldn't find any memory orb. Have you managed to get that scene?

That scene and the one in Solitude are confirmed as not being complete.  The Solitude one will be part of the next extended version.

On 12/16/2020 at 4:39 PM, Anomalyy said:

Thanks the answer, I've waited for a couple of minutes (near 30 minutes) but he still didn't do anything. I was able control the camera, the game was not lagging, the stress bar was there but no dialogue nor progression on the minigame.

I was having this problem too on the second encounter no matter what I did even with the latest version of the mod.

It somehow worked by reenabling controls in debug options and moving the character to me (prid id and moveto player) and interacting with him seemed to unlock further dialogue and unfreeze the scene.