Does anyone know how to:

Spoiler

Talk to the hobo? He is always busy for me.

get the keg for the thief in the mine?

Can the orc in the mine be persuaded or only killed?

How to continue the tournament after the first event?

Where to find Kruvar after he leaves?

How to get the training room scene?

51 minutes ago, Tisr99099 said:

Does anyone know how to:

Hide contents

Spoiler

How to get the keg for the thief in the mine: you need to wait near the mine enterance for a delivery to come, I used the set timescale to 10000 command to make waiting shorter (20 is the regular timescale). This should be avoidable by sleeping, but I could not find a bed I could possibly use (I played on SSE, not sure if PC bed is available on LE).

1 hour ago, Tisr99099 said:

Does anyone know how to:

Hide contents

You can only get the information from either the beggar or the innkeeper.  Once you commit to one path the other closes.

Already answered

As far as I can tell, he can only be killed

Sorry, can't help you with this

Dogma posted on Patreon that when he runs away, he can be found near Traka

There are a few scenes:

If you lose to Bobo during your first training, you unlock the ability to ask the other trainees for help.  You need to spend some time doing push-ups on your own, until you get a thought bubble that the training is too slow.  Once you see that dialog, you can go and talk to Ormax about it, and after that you can talk to the others.  The dialog to ask a trainee for help sets a variable, so you don't need to ask anyone twice.  Each of the trainees has his own scene that you can unlock.

Similar to the character thoughts about str training being too slow, there is another for stam training.  Once you get that dialog, again you can go and talk to Ormax about it.  This time, he will do the training himself, but only if you are at least rank 5.

1 hour ago, mrloler said:
  Hide contents

How to get the keg for the thief in the mine: you need to wait near the mine enterance for a delivery to come, I used the set timescale to 10000 command to make waiting shorter (20 is the regular timescale). This should be avoidable by sleeping, but I could not find a bed I could possibly use (I played on SSE, not sure if PC bed is available on LE).

The "beds" in the mine are the giant rolls of linen on the ground.  The one nearest Lucky's area is the initial one that you can use.

8 hours ago, mrloler said:
  Hide contents

I found out that the Kurvar character gets disabled after a scene with the PC, enabling his character again using the console gives no dialog options, my guess is that there is no more content related to him at the moment but I might be wrong (hopefully). 

That will be because he is implemented as several instances of a base character, rather than moving a single instance from place to place.  The same is true of all the characters that appear in memory scenes.  Enabling the instance that appears during the cleaning scene won't really accomplish anything, since he literally only exists when he is placed in the room by the script.

Spoiler

For the memory scenes, a few I was having trouble getting to activate:

1. The ones that worked were in the Bee and Barb and the memories on the docks

2. The one in Haelga's bunkhouse faded to white and never came back

3. I couldn't find the yellow memory orb for the ones in the Skunkway and in the alley behind the Winking Skeever

4. When getting drunk with Marsus, every option I could find seemed to soft lock or crash the game to the point that I could never actually check if there was an accessible memory scene 

Anyone else having these issues?

16 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

When it's done.  Probably sometime around Christmas, assuming that I get time to work on it.

I found a pretty significant number of issues with the beta.  Haven't played through all of the side quests yet, but there are a ton of scenes that get stuck.  The next biggest update was v0.9.5, which took a little over two weeks of debugging.  I would estimate 3-4 weeks before this version will be ready for release.

alright, I'll transfer it according to dogma's version. Still waiting your version.

2 hours ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

I haven't been able to get the one inside the B&B to work yet.  Talen never appears and the scene freezes.

I am having the same issue.

3. I couldn't find the yellow memory orb for the ones in the Skunkway and in the alley behind the Winking Skeever

They normally only exist under the right circumstances, so you'll never be able to get all of them in one playthrough.  Here's the list of all of the refIDs, you can use the enable command to make them visible and interactable, but there's no guarantee that they will actually work.

1. XX5341a2 - Inside the B&B
  2. XX5341a4 - Outside the B&B
  3. XX5341a8 - In the canals area
  4. XX5341aa - In Haelga's
  5. XX5341b2 - In Solitude
  6. XX5341a4 - In the arena
  7. XX5aa008 - In the Warrens
  8. XX5aa00c - In Markarth

4. When getting drunk with Marsus, every option I could find seemed to soft lock or crash the game to the point that I could never actually check if there was an accessible memory scene 

I also had a lot of crashes related to these scenes.  Either there's something about that area, or the amount of teleporting of characters in those scenes seems to cause a lot of instability.  I was able to complete all of the stuff in the Warrens with some persistence.

47 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:
Spoiler

I haven't been able to get the one inside the B&B to work yet.  Talen never appears and the scene freezes.

I am having the same issue.

They normally only exist under the right circumstances, so you'll never be able to get all of them in one playthrough.  Here's the list of all of the refIDs, you can use the enable command to make them visible and interactable, but there's no guarantee that they will actually work.

I also had a lot of crashes related to these scenes.  Either there's something about that area, or the amount of teleporting of characters in those scenes seems to cause a lot of instability.  I was able to complete all of the stuff in the Warrens with some persistence.

Spoiler

I replayed the mod so that way I know for sure that the "drink with Petit's thugs" scene happened. With version 1.0, that scene ended earlier than it did in previous versions (it cut off before the stableboy finished)

Also with the Skunkway memory scene, I also committed crimes 3 times (committing a 4th seems to kill off the player) so I am not sure what I would need to do differently.

It's possible for both of these that I am just not noticing where these orbs are. 

For the Marsus scenes, I agree that it was super inconsistent with when it crashed, but the one part that would always get stuck for me was if one stayed to listen to the miner's tale (the player control never returns after getting thrown out the door).

You mentioned refIDs, but I don't see them in your comment.

21 minutes ago, theliddtin said:
  Hide contents

I replayed the mod so that way I know for sure that the "drink with Petit's thugs" scene happened. With version 1.0, that scene ended earlier than it did in previous versions (it cut off before the stableboy finished)

I just checked the scene layout in the editor, and it's blank.  Hasn't been implemented yet.

Also with the Skunkway memory scene, I also committed crimes 3 times (committing a 4th seems to kill off the player) so I am not sure what I would need to do differently.

I can't even find a blank scene layout for this one.  Safe to assume it's also unimplemented.

It's possible for both of these that I am just not noticing where these orbs are. 

For the Marsus scenes, I agree that it was super inconsistent with when it crashed, but the one part that would always get stuck for me was if one stayed to listen to the miner's tale (the player control never returns after getting thrown out the door).

You mentioned refIDs, but I don't see them in your comment.

That's because I'm retarded and forgot to add them; I updated the post.  I need more sleep.

5 hours ago, GrimDoom said:

Can i ask how much prostitution/bestiality there is in this patch? since it's my favorite content, i don't mind light spoilers. You know mast/petit/freelance prostitution or any new location.

There's one scene with a troll (optional) and sex with a werewolf (optional, becomes repeatable). As for prostitution, you can sell your body for information/other advantages and you can work in two different brothels in the later parts of the quest, but these don't serve the purpose of earning gold, but to progress the quest (e.g. in the last part, there are different ways to earn a currency, and prostitution is one of them).

7 hours ago, GrimDoom said:

Can i ask how much prostitution/bestiality there is in this patch? since it's my favorite content, i don't mind light spoilers. You know mast/petit/freelance prostitution or any new location.

There is arguably some new prostitution content.

There's a scene involving trading sex for information, and a related scene involving trading sex for a discount on buying information.

There's a scene that allows bypassing payment for a service.

There is a new scene that takes place in the Mast, but you're not actually paid for it.

This update is mostly just a ton of rape content.  Even all of the scenes mentioned above are rape scenes for most purposes.

Spoiler

Which NPC is meant to be the smuggler? I can't find him anywhere. Edit: Nevermind, google translate messed up his name.

Upon inspecting the Thief's room none of the items do anything. I know there is a passage behind the cupboard but none of the items available for inspection reveal it. Am I missing a lever or chain?

Also, post-Runa my PC is always too tired to work at the Mast. Is that a bug?

1 hour ago, kakaer said:
  Hide contents

Which NPC is meant to be the smuggler? I can't find him anywhere. Edit: Nevermind, google translate messed up his name.

You mean Huzei?  Yeah, Russian is weird about the H sound.  The character's name in Russian is Хузей, follow the link to hear what it sounds like.

Upon inspecting the Thief's room none of the items do anything. I know there is a passage behind the cupboard but none of the items available for inspection reveal it. Am I missing a lever or chain?

You want to try the candlestick on the wall opposite the cupboard, above the book.  I ultimately had to open the mod in the CS and check the cell there to figure out where the right activator was.

Also, post-Runa my PC is always too tired to work at the Mast. Is that a bug?

That sounds like a bug, yeah.

Some questions, when i downloaded the 1.0 and google translate the Patreon post of dogma, i had understood that it was not recommanded to start from 0 because he haven't test the first part of the mod. So i used an older save who was made at the entrance of the subway (0.96), and that was working fine until the end of the Werewolf quest.
After having spoken with Tulvar, he asked me to go to sleep, but i just can't interact with my bed, i tried all ending possible with the werewolf, i tried on SSE, i tried the command setpqv bd_sq_sw IsTired true but nothing resolve the problem, it's like the bed doesn't exist in my game. (The night before when i slept with Kush in my bed there were no problems.)
Is there a way to go through, or it's just because i don't start from scratch?
Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english.

2 minutes ago, liouliou said:

Some questions, when i downloaded the 1.0 and google translate the Patreon post of dogma, i had understood that it was not recommanded to start from 0 because he haven't test the first part of the mod. So i used an older save who was made at the entrance of the subway (0.96), and that was working fine until the end of the Werewolf quest.
After having spoken with Tulvar, he asked me to go to sleep, but i just can't interact with my bed, i tried all ending possible with the werewolf, i tried on SSE, i tried the command setpqv bd_sq_sw IsTired true but nothing resolve the problem, it's like the bed doesn't exist in my game. (The night before when i slept with Kush in my bed there were no problems.)
Is there a way to go through, or it's just because i don't start from scratch?
Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english.

You have to start a new save, and use the skip feature.