5 minutes ago, lese8 said:

@brewmasterhal How to start the scenes 

Spoiler

First, you need to have worked in the Mast at least once.  When you talk to him, ask if he will sell you the ring.  When he declines, ask if he will trade it for sex.  There is an intro scene that is a memory of working in the Mast and finding out that he is a VIP there.  He then demands sex immediately.  You are not allowed to comply, but if you go to the Mast the next day and try to work you will not be able to and you must return and have sex with him on the table.  If you then beat him at dice, he immediately rapes you.  If you then play for the ring and beat him again, he rapes you again.

32 minutes ago, Tisr99099 said:
  Hide contents

Are there any other conditions for getting help from the other fighters? I have done pushups to the point where it is virtually impossible to fill the bar.

Spoiler
  1. Lose to Bobo during the initial scene
  2. Do not exceed level 4 in the arena for 5 days
  3. Level up your strength then

Another question:

Spoiler

Is it possible to cheat in the dice game again? setpqv syq_dice player_results 21 doesn't seem to do anything?

35 minutes ago, Tisr99099 said:
  Hide contents

Are there any other conditions for getting help from the other fighters? I have done pushups to the point where it is virtually impossible to fill the bar.

You can't unlock it on the first day of training.  I think I was able to do it on the second or third day.  Just show up every morning and crank out push-ups until you get too tired to do more and eventually you'll get a thought dialog about the training being too slow.

If all else fails, the conditions to unlock the dialog are:

hp_sw_arena Stat_Damage_Lvl < 10

hp_sw_arena Training_Extra_Damage_QS = 10

and you have to be nude to talk to Ormax

5 minutes ago, heartlesskiwi said:
Spoiler
  1. Lose to Bobo during the initial scene
  2. Do not exceed level 4 in the arena for 5 days
  3. Level up your strength then

Those are actually (most of) the conditions to unlock the tournament, not the pair training

You also need to have won at least one arena fight for the tournament to be available.  I think.

Another question:

Hide contents

Is it possible to cheat in the dice game again? setpqv syq_dice player_results 21 doesn't seem to do anything?

The new dice game was implemented as a different quest, so the new cheat command is setpqv syq_sw_dice player_results 21.  Note the additional _sw_ in the quest name.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:
  Reveal hidden contents

First, you need to have worked in the Mast at least once.  When you talk to him, ask if he will sell you the ring.  When he declines, ask if he will trade it for sex.  There is an intro scene that is a memory of working in the Mast and finding out that he is a VIP there.  He then demands sex immediately.  You are not allowed to comply, but if you go to the Mast the next day and try to work you will not be able to and you must return and have sex with him on the table.  If you then beat him at dice, he immediately rapes you.  If you then play for the ring and beat him again, he rapes you again.

Spoiler

I tried it in that sequence but the memory scene doesn't play. He just tells the player he is a VIP on the Mast and dialogue ends there.

18 minutes ago, Tisr99099 said:
  Hide contents

Ah okay. One more thing, how many ranks are there before champion? And is there a console command for this?

Champion is rank 10.  Easiest thing to do is the following:

setpqv hp_sw_arena arena_playerRank_max 9

setpqv hp_sw_arena arena_playerRank 9

Now, go into the arena and use the console to target your opponent and the tai command to toggle their AI off for the fight.  Be sure to turn it back on after you win.

22 minutes ago, heartlesskiwi said:
  Hide contents

Hm, I thought nude + arena champion was the tournament. Must've missed it altogether then. Will look into it.

I haven't been able to activate whatever new event is related to being the champion and fighting nude.  I suspect it has something to do with a set of new scenes in the hp_sw_arena quest that are all labeled with the prefix hp_sw_arena_DodgerFraud but I've tried both winning and losing as champ and it works just like a normal fight.  Looking at the mod files shows me that Dodger is a new 11th possible arena challenger, so based on what I know my guess is the following:

1. Become the champ
  2. Fight and win as champ, while nude
  3. The next day when you go down the stairs, you will meet/be approached by a guy
  4. He proposes a scheme to make money: he fights against you, you take a dive, and you split the winnings
  5. He doesn't pay up, so you have to convince him to pay up

19 minutes ago, DerekRick said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I tried it in that sequence but the memory scene doesn't play. He just tells the player he is a VIP on the Mast and dialogue ends there.

Have you worked in the Mast before?  He has to recognize you from having seen you there in the past.  The dialog where he just says he can have sex whenever he wants only happens if you have not worked in the Mast before, otherwise he explains that he can have sex with you whenever he wants.

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Have you worked in the Mast before?  He has to recognize you from having seen you there in the past.  The dialog where he just says he can have sex whenever he wants only happens if you have not worked in the Mast before, otherwise he explains that he can have sex with you whenever he wants.

Spoiler

Yes I'm absolutely sure. If it works for others I guess it's something on my end. I'll see what I can do.

7 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

Spoiler

I did manage to activate the scene by simply:

1. Becoming the arena champion.
  2. Entering the arena nude as the champion the next day.

The entire scene happens within the arena where Dodger tells you about a scheme and rapes you after you deliberately lose. You're supposed to get the money from Olaf, haven't checked that bit yet though.

What I didn't manage to get is the tournament? How does that work?

12 minutes ago, DerekRick said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

Yes I'm absolutely sure. If it works for others I guess it's something on my end. I'll see what I can do.

(Gonna steak brewmasterhal's formatting here ;))

My results were:

1. It didn't work immediately after the first day at the Mast (where Toris explained everything)
  2. Didn't work the next day after working all day
  3. Did work the day after that, after working until noon and immediately going to ask him about it.

What I also think might be important is that this was the first conversation I've had with Palamed.

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, heartlesskiwi said:

(Gonna steak brewmasterhal's formatting here ;))

My results were:

1. It didn't work immediately after the first day at the Mast (where Toris explained everything)
  2. Didn't work the next day after working all day
  3. Did work the day after that, after working until noon and immediately going to ask him about it.

What I also think might be important is that this was the first conversation I've had with Palamed.

Spoiler

You are right! Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Tisr99099 said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know how to get the beggar revenge scene?

There is currently no such scene.  That is a scene that I theorized might be added at some point, based on variable names in quest scripts.  As of now, there is a new scene that involves having sex with a beggar in public, and another that involves being raped by a beggar.

24 minutes ago, heartlesskiwi said:
Spoiler

Absolutely correct.  I know for certain that if you ask him to trade the ring for sex before you meet whatever Mast-related requirements exist then you permanently lose access to these scenes.

36 minutes ago, heartlesskiwi said:
  Hide contents

I did manage to activate the scene by simply:

1. Becoming the arena champion.
  2. Entering the arena nude as the champion the next day.

The entire scene happens within the arena where Dodger tells you about a scheme and rapes you after you deliberately lose. You're supposed to get the money from Olaf, haven't checked that bit yet though.

Good to know, I'll go have a look at it.

What I didn't manage to get is the tournament? How does that work?

I believe the requirements are:

1. Lose against Bobo and let him rape you on your first day of training - the other two trainees should make comments about wanting to train with you too
  2. Win at least one fight in the arena
  3. Don't rise above rank 4
  4. Wait a few days after your first training day
  5. Walk into the training area and take off your clothes - Ormax should approach you and ask about the tournament

There is a latency of a few days between subsequent tournaments.  If all else fails (or if you don't want to wait) you can force a tournament to occur by running setpqv hp_sw_arena arenaTraining_isTournamentDay true before the first time you take off your clothes in the training area on a given day.