7 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

I have an issue with the imperial captain from falkreath that takes you to ivarstead along with another imperial soldier, if i use the sex option with him, he asks me to strip, but when i do so and talk to him again, he says that he "has to see the goods" as if i were not naked, but i am, i remove everything, accesories, clothes and weapons and he still tells me to strip.

I know i can pay him to take me with them, but i wanted to try this option to see what happens.

You shouldn't need to talk to him.  When you have no slot 32 (body) item equipped and you're standing close enough, the scene should continue.

4 hours ago, Shane498 said:

the final version will have a public and patreon version? like now with 0.95 and 0.96?

After the next public release sometime near the end of this year, there will be a new Patreon-only release.  Based on what Dogma has said will be in it, I expect that there will be at least a few months of latency between them.  At some point in the future Dogma will create a v1.1 which will conclude the pregnancy sidequest, which will roll all of the stuff from the v1.0 Patreon version into the public release.

Note to self: I need to update the FAQ post to cover the stuff from the last few Patreon posts.

@LadyCorona Can you ask Viggi to spy on Varg for you?  The trigger is the same for both Viggi and the Bards.

@cciao613 You need a minimum level of karma to work for Petit.  I think it's 150 or so.  Check the FAQ for specifics.

@jxm @Genesis5000 Seems to be a new glitch.  Give me a few days to get home and have a look at things.  In the meantime, if either of y'all find a solution, please post it.

@samuelga24 This has been answered previously: see the FAQ post for a fix or simply

XX101656.moveto player

XX0eceac.moveto player

XX0ecead.moveto player

They should all appear and the scene should progress.

@lese8 Let me know if you need any additional help or resources.

Thanks for the reply. I managed to get past it.

I though I had disabled all kinds of mods that might interefere, and I did indeed disable a ton of animation mods etc that I still had running without an issue.

but it seems the Cooli did not like "Dawn of Sykrim - Collection" because once that one was gone, it worked. It alters some cells within Cities, also Solitude. And that might have been the culprit I suspect

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:
14 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

I have an issue with the imperial captain from falkreath that takes you to ivarstead along with another imperial soldier, if i use the sex option with him, he asks me to strip, but when i do so and talk to him again, he says that he "has to see the goods" as if i were not naked, but i am, i remove everything, accesories, clothes and weapons and he still tells me to strip.

I know i can pay him to take me with them, but i wanted to try this option to see what happens.

You shouldn't need to talk to him.  When you have no slot 32 (body) item equipped and you're standing close enough, the scene should continue.

Thank you for the reply, i did that, i stayed standing there, i disabled\enable him, resetedAI, and waited for one hour.ScreenShot14.png.0fa2a9583e115374223525781bd68c14.png

I have a mod that changes the interior of the inns "perseid inn and taverns" and he is sitting in a space i suppose was not in vanilla skyrim, a second floor added by the mod, here are some pictures.ScreenShot15.png.31de5139790067e5a46882f1f36f29d2.pngInkedScreenShot16_LI.jpg.539678046dc364324923fde09ec731ae.jpg

22 minutes ago, samuelga24 said:

Thank you for the reply, i did that, i stayed standing there, i disabled\enable him, resetedAI, and waited for one hour.ScreenShot14.png.0fa2a9583e115374223525781bd68c14.png

I have a mod that changes the interior of the inns "perseid inn and taverns" and he is sitting in a space i suppose was not in vanilla skyrim, a second floor added by the mod, here are some pictures.ScreenShot15.png.31de5139790067e5a46882f1f36f29d2.pngInkedScreenShot16_LI.jpg.539678046dc364324923fde09ec731ae.jpg

Disable the mod that alters the inn. Any mod that makes changes to cell are possible incompatible with scripted scenes.

36 minutes ago, lese8 said:

Thank you. You remind me, i cannot find the pop window tips for the mini game in both Kust and Cooli scene. The descriptions are not in esp file.

Check inside the Quest Vars.esp - some of the strings in the mod are implemented as lists of strings in the quest data, and are thus not found by xTranslate.  Took me forever to figure out where to look for those damn things.

The strings that are found in there include stuff like all of the achievement names and the names applied to the automatic saves, the names of the two bards and the sewer guide, the descriptions for all of the levels of fatigue and hunger in the sewer area, and the descriptions of several of the minigames including bargaining with Liorel.

When you release your translation, send me a link if you can so that I can add a link in the FAQ.

@TarnisMartell not sure if you were aware about this stuff.

6 hours ago, jxm said:

Thanks for the reply. I managed to get past it.

I though I had disabled all kinds of mods that might interefere, and I did indeed disable a ton of animation mods etc that I still had running without an issue.

but it seems the Cooli did not like "Dawn of Sykrim - Collection" because once that one was gone, it worked. It alters some cells within Cities, also Solitude. And that might have been the culprit I suspect

Yeah, I just took a look at that mod.  I would expect it to break a lot of the stuff that happens in Parts 2, 4, 7 and 8.

6 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Check inside the Quest Vars.esp - some of the strings in the mod are implemented as lists of strings in the quest data, and are thus not found by xTranslate.  Took me forever to figure out where to look for those damn things.

The strings that are found in there include stuff like all of the achievement names and the names applied to the automatic saves, the names of the two bards and the sewer guide, the descriptions for all of the levels of fatigue and hunger in the sewer area, and the descriptions of several of the minigames including bargaining with Liorel.

When you release your translation, send me a link if you can so that I can add a link in the FAQ.

Yeah, I just took a look at that mod.  I would expect it to break a lot of the stuff that happens in Parts 2, 4, 7 and 8.

that bothers me. I use xTranslator to translate the files, and I just try the ESP-ESM Transltor and SSEedit (yes, i played SE version) at the moment. All of them cannot find the strings.

How can i edit the strings in Quest Vars.esp? 

my translated files for v0.9.5.57 attached here, include thief.esp and mcm translate, exclude Quest Vars.esp. I will update Quest Vars.esp if i can handle it

For v0.9.6, i have translated it from your English version files as well, but because i do not have the SE patreon version on hand, so I never have a chance to verify it. Maybe I can combine the content with the incoming public released version one day.

Dogma - Thief 0.9.5.57 Simplified Chinese.7z

18 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Which body and skin texture are you using?
Also what is the animation in the two pictures? Is it a cover or idle animation?

On 9/10/2020 at 7:27 AM, brewmasterhal said:

the post on 9DM: http://www.9damaomod.com/thread-206167-1-1.html

On 9/10/2020 at 11:53 AM, Gimlord said:

Which body and skin texture are you using?
Also what is the animation in the two pictures? Is it a cover or idle animation?

Sorry for the late reply, i use "mature skin" and i overwrite it with "frostmaiden skin" to make them look more realistic, i also use a body replacer called "dragonborn female body replacer", which makes woman who are big really look big, not only have bigger boobs and butt but also have a more realistic proportion; in the picture i had dirt from "keep it clean" i had to take a shower.

the animation is from "EVG conditional idles", it adds varios idle animations depending on the condition, in this case as i was naked it used that animation, if i were in a cold enviroment it would use one for that, if it rains, if you are dying, if you have low stamina, low magicka, really a must have mod.

On 9/9/2020 at 6:00 PM, Highborn said:

Disable the mod that alters the inn. Any mod that makes changes to cell are possible incompatible with scripted scenes.

It was because of that mod, the thing is that i had to be naked in the first room to the left for the scene to begin, however, as the mod changed the location of the chair the corporal was sitting to be on that added second floor instead of inside that room, he was in the wrong place therefore so was i, thanks for the help.

On 9/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, lese8 said:

that bothers me. I use xTranslator to translate the files, and I just try the ESP-ESM Transltor and SSEedit (yes, i played SE version) at the moment. All of them cannot find the strings.

How can i edit the strings in Quest Vars.esp? 

my translated files for v0.9.5.57 attached here, include thief.esp and mcm translate, exclude Quest Vars.esp. I will update Quest Vars.esp if i can handle it

For v0.9.6, i have translated it from your English version files as well, but because i do not have the SE patreon version on hand, so I never have a chance to verify it. Maybe I can combine the content with the incoming public released version one day.

Dogma - Thief 0.9.5.57 Simplified Chinese.7z 1.61 MB · 3 downloads

@brewmasterhalpls teach me how to find the strings. thx a lot. Are they in pex files? what are the files name in BSA?

On 9/9/2020 at 9:42 PM, brewmasterhal said:

After the next public release sometime near the end of this year, there will be a new Patreon-only release.  Based on what Dogma has said will be in it, I expect that there will be at least a few months of latency between them.  At some point in the future Dogma will create a v1.1 which will conclude the pregnancy sidequest, which will roll all of the stuff from the v1.0 Patreon version into the public release.

Note to self: I need to update the FAQ post to cover the stuff from the last few Patreon posts.

@LadyCorona Can you ask Viggi to spy on Varg for you?  The trigger is the same for both Viggi and the Bards.

@cciao613 You need a minimum level of karma to work for Petit.  I think it's 150 or so.  Check the FAQ for specifics.

@jxm @Genesis5000 Seems to be a new glitch.  Give me a few days to get home and have a look at things.  In the meantime, if either of y'all find a solution, please post it.

@samuelga24 This has been answered previously: see the FAQ post for a fix or simply

XX101656.moveto player

XX0eceac.moveto player

XX0ecead.moveto player

They should all appear and the scene should progress.

@lese8 Let me know if you need any additional help or resources.

yes i did,, even i have already finishes Viggi Business, but the bard don't show dialogue... but i think... Is it because I chose both when determining who was the best at the gate?

19 hours ago, lese8 said:

@brewmasterhalpls teach me how to find the strings. thx a lot. Are they in pex files? what are the files name in BSA?

1. Open Quest Vars.esp with TES5Edit
  2. Expand the Quest records
  3. Select dft_congif and modify the ModName string to what you want - this will change the name of the mod in the MCM menu
  4. Select bd_conditional
  5. Scroll down to the first script property Ach0
  6. From there down, modify Element #1 in each array - these are all of the achievement names, save point names, etc
14 hours ago, LadyCorona said:

yes i did,, even i have already finishes Viggi Business, but the bard don't show dialogue... but i think... Is it because I chose both when determining who was the best at the gate?

If you can ask Viggi to do it, there should be nothing that prevents you from recruiting the bards.  The conditions are that your character has visited the back window once, does not already know Varg's schedule, and has not already stolen the coin.  The fact that you already know the schedule means that you can't recruit the bards.

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:
  1. Open Quest Vars.esp with TES5Edit
  2. Expand the Quest records
  3. Select dft_congif and modify the ModName string to what you want - this will change the name of the mod in the MCM menu
  4. Select bd_conditional
  5. Scroll down to the first script property Ach0
  6. From there down, modify Element #1 in each array - these are all of the achievement names, save point names, etc

If you can ask Viggi to do it, there should be nothing that prevents you from recruiting the bards.  The conditions are that your character has visited the back window once, does not already know Varg's schedule, and has not already stolen the coin.  The fact that you already know the schedule means that you can't recruit the bards.

yes, i find them, great help for me. thank you.

guys i have an issue when trying to sneak the two bards into solitude, when in the minigame with ikol i cannot signal them, the instructions say i have to use the middle mouse button to signal them to advance, but it doesnt work, i can speed up to get ikol distracted with the left click and slow down with the right click but i cannot signal, they dont do anything when i hit the middle button, maybe i am missing a step.

26 minutes ago, samuelga24 said:

guys i have an issue when trying to sneak the two bards into solitude, when in the minigame with ikol i cannot signal them, the instructions say i have to use the middle mouse button to signal them to advance, but it doesnt work, i can speed up to get ikol distracted with the left click and slow down with the right click but i cannot signal, they dont do anything when i hit the middle button, maybe i am missing a step.

nvm, a bandit came and hit them with an arrow, and they began walking, but still, thi middle button was not working.

10 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

nvm, a bandit came and hit them with an arrow, and they began walking, but still, thi middle button was not working.

when you start the mini game, open console and type in:

prid xx0f483f
moveto 0003be8b
prid xx0e59a8

moveto 0003be8b

@brewmasterhali met a problem in game for a long time and never solve it. all the animations with creature do not play well. druid troll, torek werewolf and traka reikling only stand there, do nothing but keep breathing in the animations, although my charater is in her role. 

i just ignored before, but i want to solve it now.

what can i do to sovle it?

34 minutes ago, lese8 said:

@brewmasterhali met a problem in game for a long time and never solve it. all the animations with creature do not play well. druid troll, torek werewolf and traka reikling only stand there, do nothing but keep breathing in the animations, although my charater is in her role. 

i just ignored before, but i want to solve it now.

what can i do to sovle it?

1. Close Skyrim
  2. Open FNIS
  3. Click on De-Install Creatures
  4. Click on Update FNIS Behavior

I added this to the FAQ post under Common Errors > Animation Errors, since it's been asked about by a few other people before

@Highborn @theliddtin @kakaer I added a bunch of the stuff that Dogma has mentioned working on in the Walkthrough > Upcoming Content section.  If you get some time, have a look and see if there's anything that I missed.

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:
  1. Close Skyrim
  2. Open FNIS

I added this to the FAQ post under Common Errors > Animation Errors, since it's been asked about by a few other people before

@Highborn @theliddtin @kakaer I added a bunch of the stuff that Dogma has mentioned working on in the Walkthrough > Upcoming Content section.  If you get some time, have a look and see if there's anything that I missed.

thank you. i think it's night time you there. have a good rest.

22 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:
  1. Close Skyrim
  2. Open FNIS

@brewmasterhalit doesn't work for me, even i have removed FNIS creature pack, creature framework, MNC and ABC totally. does the mod impact with sexlab or zaz something? if i remove them, it will break the save file. so i have not tried this way.