12 hours ago, LadyCorona said:

i mean, the coachmen wouldn't stop fucking me on his cart... and the cart don't stop move at Rorikstead

I had a hilarious bug where the wagon turned back at the and of rorikstead and kept repeating the trip through town back and forth, turned out it was because of a child remover(I think it was in sexlab fame), and the child had a comment that didn't fire so the scene couldn't end. So check if there's any missing npcs in the town.

Hi, I'm now in the guest chambers, the room elisif gives me to make up for what captain vara did to me and I can't advance, when I ignite the fireplace to take the bath, nothing happens, i just sit in the bathtub and nothing happens, so i cannot proceed, looked in the walkthrough and the wooster is supposed to come to the room (a bug like this happened to me before with the beggar in falkreath who wouldn't enter to the cellar) so this is what i did, i went to a previous save, opened the console and clicked on the wooster so i could use the "moveto player"command once i was in the bathub, and it worked, the scene fired, but then someone else had to enter, the wooster tells him to come in but nothing happens, according to the walkthrough a man has to enter, i can't do the same with this man, as i have not seen him before, don't have the chance to click on him and do the moveto player thing.

I have a lot of mods, 352 and and 265 plugins (30 are ESL so, i haven't reached the limit yet), it is very likely there is a conflict, so i don't blame the mod for being buggy, i have had to use the console before to bypass some scenes that were not working most likely for some incompatibilities, and i am ok with that, so if there is a way to bring the man to the room with commands, or advance to the following stage, i'd appreiate your help.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:59 PM, Highborn said:

Actually, the cart should stop right after you pass through Rorikstead's west entrance/exit. You have to go to Solitude on your won.

forget it,, i made it.. but i have another problem... i already help two boys to enter Soilitude,,, and i want to ask them to spy Varg house... but the dialogue doesnt show up

6 hours ago, samuelga24 said:

Hi, I'm now in the guest chambers, the room elisif gives me to make up for what captain vara did to me and I can't advance, when I ignite the fireplace to take the bath, nothing happens, i just sit in the bathtub and nothing happens, so i cannot proceed, looked in the walkthrough and the wooster is supposed to come to the room (a bug like this happened to me before with the beggar in falkreath who wouldn't enter to the cellar) so this is what i did, i went to a previous save, opened the console and clicked on the wooster so i could use the "moveto player"command once i was in the bathub, and it worked, the scene fired, but then someone else had to enter, the wooster tells him to come in but nothing happens, according to the walkthrough a man has to enter, i can't do the same with this man, as i have not seen him before, don't have the chance to click on him and do the moveto player thing.

I have a lot of mods, 352 and and 265 plugins (30 are ESL so, i haven't reached the limit yet), it is very likely there is a conflict, so i don't blame the mod for being buggy, i have had to use the console before to bypass some scenes that were not working most likely for some incompatibilities, and i am ok with that, so if there is a way to bring the man to the room with commands, or advance to the following stage, i'd appreiate your help.

Do you have any mod that makes changes to the Blue Palace cell? It could be a mod conflict that is altering the npcs navmesh.

3 hours ago, LadyCorona said:

forget it,, i made it.. but i have another problem... i already help two boys to enter Soilitude,,, and i want to ask them to spy Varg house... but the dialogue doesnt show up

Have you climbed the vine and watched the house through the back window? The dialogue to recruit help to learn Varg's routine only appears after you check the window and decide to back down.

1 minute ago, Highborn said:

Do you have any mod that makes changes to the Blue Palace cell? It could be a mod conflict that is altering the npcs navmesh.

Have you climbed the vine and watched the house through the back window? The dialogue to recruit help to learn Varg's routine only appears after you check the window and decide to back down.

yes i did... but let me try again...

Hey I am playing through Burd's sidequest on the .96.01 version, and I cannot get the drink with Traka to work. He walks over to the bar and stands off to the side and I am able to ask for 2 ales from Olaf. It takes out 2 Silver Dibellans and then fades to black, but fades back in with the exact same positions as before. What am I supposed to be seeing there? I can't seem to get the quest to advance beyond this point.

3 hours ago, kakaer said:

New patreon post by Dogma, anyone seen it yet?

Yes, new estimated date changed. Dogma said that he needs 2.5 to 3 months to complete the update. End of November is the deadline.

Some stuff that is planned won't still be included in this update, and he will release an extended version that he will start working as soon as he releases the public version of the next update.

So, next update coming around the end of November, and after that an extended version with stuff that he had to cut for now, because of time.

The good news is that the November update will be bigger than what he originally planned because he added more content. So, we shouldn't worry about having less content because of the planned extended version.

2 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

Hey I am playing through Burd's sidequest on the .96.01 version, and I cannot get the drink with Traka to work. He walks over to the bar and stands off to the side and I am able to ask for 2 ales from Olaf. It takes out 2 Silver Dibellans and then fades to black, but fades back in with the exact same positions as before. What am I supposed to be seeing there? I can't seem to get the quest to advance beyond this point.

Did you actually have a drink with him, the animation of drinking from the mug appeared? Because when you pay Olaf two mugs should appear at the balcon and you need to activate them and go to Traka to have a drink.

3 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Did you actually have a drink with him, the animation of drinking from the mug appeared? Because when you pay Olaf two mugs should appear at the balcon and you need to activate them and go to Traka to have a drink.

Thank you! I did not notice those mugs appearing, nor did I notice the prompt to use them. Also impressive response time.

I'm a Chinese fan of this mod. I really like the works what Dogma and you @brewmasterhal do. And I've translated the files(0.9.57) into Chinese from your English version and shared it on a Chinese website 9DM. I want to get your permission and Dogma's as well for this sharing, and also for the incoming versions.

Unfortunately, I don't know Russian at all. Would you pls pass this message to Dogma too?

Thx.

1 hour ago, lese8 said:

I'm a Chinese fan of this mod. I really like the works what Dogma and you @brewmasterhal do. And I've translated the files(0.9.57) into Chinese from your English version and shared it on a Chinese website 9DM. I want to get your permission and Dogma's as well for this sharing, and also for the incoming versions.

Unfortunately, I don't know Russian at all. Would you pls pass this message to Dogma too?

Thx.

You want to post only the translated .esp on 9DM I assume, or the entire mod?

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

You want to post only the translated .esp on 9DM I assume, or the entire mod?

actually, i want to post the whole public released version on 9DM. because of the Great Firewall in China, Chinese fans cannot connect this website directly. So I want to share this amazing mod with them all. And i will highlight the Author and the original links.

however, i need the permission. if the whole mod sharing is unacceptable, i can only share the translated esp.

2 hours ago, lese8 said:

actually, i want to post the whole public released version on 9DM. because of the Great Firewall in China, Chinese fans cannot connect this website directly. So I want to share this amazing mod with them all. And i will highlight the Author and the original links.

however, i need the permission. if the whole mod sharing is unacceptable, i can only share the translated esp.

okay, I asked him, let's wait the answer

5 hours ago, lese8 said:

Dogma said "Конечно, пусть переводит." Which translates as "Of course, let him translate." I'll just ask you to add a link to his patreon to help support him.

Guys I need help, I'm currently stuck at the first scene with Cooli and I can't get past it I strip for him and then he strips the game zooms into his mid section and then just leaves me sitting there in first person, no dialogue, no animations just watching cooli stand around with his wang out, I just want the scene to move on and not sit there like a moron with its dick in its hand

20200908175151_1.jpg

56 minutes ago, Genesis5000 said:

Guys I need help, I'm currently stuck at the first scene with Cooli and I can't get past it I strip for him and then he strips the game zooms into his mid section and then just leaves me sitting there in first person, no dialogue, no animations just watching cooli stand around with his wang out, I just want the scene to move on and not sit there like a moron with its dick in its hand

maybe @brewmasterhal can help you, I think it's the 2nd person that is having a problem with this scene. Do you installed the patches?

I have an issue with the imperial captain from falkreath that takes you to ivarstead along with another imperial soldier, if i use the sex option with him, he asks me to strip, but when i do so and talk to him again, he says that he "has to see the goods" as if i were not naked, but i am, i remove everything, accesories, clothes and weapons and he still tells me to strip.

I know i can pay him to take me with them, but i wanted to try this option to see what happens.