1 hour ago, kakaer said:

Didn't he say October/November?

Did he? I don't remember him saying when it's going to be ready.

I'm using the speculation brewmasterhal posted on the FAQ:

Putting all of that together, we get the following:

1. Earliest reasonable date for the v1.0 beta: Sept 5th
  2. Average estimated date: Oct 14th
  3. Latest reasonable date: Nov 6th

Summer ends in September 22th, so it could be around this date if we are optimistic, or a little further. In the worst case scenario, we wait until mid Autumn.

4 hours ago, kakaer said:

Didn't he say October/November?

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Did he? I don't remember him saying when it's going to be ready.

I'm using the speculation brewmasterhal posted on the FAQ:

Putting all of that together, we get the following:

1. Earliest reasonable date for the v1.0 beta: Sept 5th
  2. Average estimated date: Oct 14th
  3. Latest reasonable date: Nov 6th

Summer ends in September 22th, so it could be around this date if we are optimistic, or a little further. In the worst case scenario, we wait until mid Autumn.

The only reference Dogma has made to a release date is in a post a couple weeks back that mentioned a "deadline" which I take to mean November 19th, the release date of Cyberpunk 2077.  Whether we should interpret that as when the beta needs to be done, or when v1.0 needs to be released, is not clear.

4 minutes ago, brewmasterhal said:

The only reference Dogma has made to a release date is in a post a couple weeks back that mentioned a "deadline" which I take to mean November 19th, the release date of Cyberpunk 2077.  Whether we should interpret that as when the beta needs to be done, or when v1.0 needs to be released, is not clear.

the only stuff about Cyberpunk 2077 I found was from a user on Report 29 (August 9th), saying they hope the update comes before it.. and Dogma answers that he hopes too as he is trying his best.. don't understand exactly the words, since it's machine translated. The last time Dogma himself talked about a date he said probably "end of summer / mid- autumn" on Report 22, and in Report 27, when asked if it was possible to finish the update before September 1st and he said it wasn't.

So, I take that Dogma still doesn't know when it will be ready, but I think we can still hope for October.

On 8/15/2020 at 5:44 PM, theliddtin said:

It can be a bit tough, but if you can get one hit on the phantom she will be knocked down, so I recommend using a bow or magic at range. Definitely use quicksaves when approaching--her weapon is basically a bow, so hiding behind cover will work most of the time.

From my experience, her arrows go through objects. The way I got past her was basically to use a scroll and bum rush her while she is spawning. Stay far enough away that you can just dodge the first arrow by sight, then hit her with something fast before she can send another arrow. Using archery was pointless as by the time I could draw a arrow I was already shot dead. 

On 8/16/2020 at 12:44 AM, eeeeeee77 said:

im on the bit where zoe gives you the slow time scrolls to kill the phantom, but how the fuck do i kill the phantom? theres nothing there when i use free cam, and when i get close i just die, harder than dark souls. 

If nothing works and you really don't know what to do, you can simply add phantom's head to your inventory via AddItemMenu and give it to Zoe. 

I have a problem in the Skunkway with Olaf and a problem in the Squeaky Mast. When i try too 'meet' with Olaf for free food the game stops working in the fade to black scene after i sit on the bed and Olaf comes to undress me. If i turn fades off in the mcm the game also stops working but at least i could still load a previous savegame. The same happens if i try to work in the Squeaky Mast after i sit on the Bed and the first customer comes. Is this a known bug or is it just my game that cause the trouble?

One more thing, my Game didn't freeze. I could still hear everything from the game but the fade to black scene never stop in both cases and if fades is turned off my character just sit on the bed and nothing happen anymore after the point where the fade to black scenes should accour.

On 8/15/2020 at 11:44 PM, eeeeeee77 said:

im on the bit where zoe gives you the slow time scrolls to kill the phantom, but how the fuck do i kill the phantom? theres nothing there when i use free cam, and when i get close i just die, harder than dark souls. 

The Phantom is an easy enemy if you have the shout 'become ethereal' (all three words). if you go near the old tower, don't use the road. leave the road and climb up the hill to the right of the road to reach the tower. use the shout if you near the tower and when the girl attack run fast to her and attack her as long as the shout last. if you couldn't reach her in time the shout last, you die.

I realized there is another BIG problem with this mod. You couldn't finish the questline in the latest version and after you played everything and return to solitude its not possible to enter the blue palace because the doorguard won't let you! This causes much problems with the vanilla quests or mod quests involving the blue palace and should be fixed.

1 hour ago, Schalli1980 said:

I realized there is another BIG problem with this mod. You couldn't finish the questline in the latest version and after you played everything and return to solitude its not possible to enter the blue palace because the doorguard won't let you! This causes much problems with the vanilla quests or mod quests involving the blue palace and should be fixed.

You are supposed to use this mod in a separate save for now, because when next update comes, you'll need a clean save anyway. When you finish the quest, you should uninstall the mod and load a save before you played the mod.

9 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

You are not supposed to keep it installed. You should roll back to a previous savegame and use the skip function of the mod when the update is done. This is a general rule when playing mods like this one because they are so script heavy. 

8 hours ago, GrimDoom said:

BTW i was playing Raise of the Tomb Raider and didn't take me too long to notice that the PC moans are the exact same as Lara's lol.

Yup, that's why Dogma's PC rocks Lara's hairstyle. I'm pretty sure her Russian dialogue is also from the game's dubbed version.

Hi, I have problem with one scene. After sex with arena bit master (Jack I think), scene doesnt end. He tells me about Runa and leave. My character says that she mast talk to her. But then she just stay in bed. The scene just doesnt end. Does anybody know how to fix it? I reinstal everything, load older saves, but nothing helped. Mabey some console comand? 

2 hours ago, b45tl said:

Hi, I have problem with one scene. After sex with arena bit master (Jack I think), scene doesnt end. He tells me about Runa and leave. My character says that she mast talk to her. But then she just stay in bed. The scene just doesnt end. Does anybody know how to fix it? I reinstal everything, load older saves, but nothing helped. Mabey some console comand? 

I had this problem, and you have two solutions:

Either don't have sex with Jack (simple)

Or install Brewmasterhal's translation.

If you choose to not have sex with Jack, there is a good chance that the dialogue will freeze up in the exact same way when you try to enter the Squeaky Mast.

4 hours ago, krzo1993 said:

Guys is there a version for a SE? with translated patch? :)

I've done a little testing on my own, and I believe that this mod and all of my patches work in SE without converting the mod files.

Here's the procedure:

1. Create an empty directory somewhere on your system with at least 1GB of free space.
  2. Copy the contents of the v0.9.5.57 or v0.9.6.01 archive into the directory.
  3. Copy the contents of any of my patch archives you want to use into the directory.
  4. Use your favorite BSA unpacker to fully unpack the Dogma - Thief.bsa archive into the directory, then delete the bsa archive.
  5. Download Cathedral, then use it to fix all of the meshes, textures, and animations in-place.
  6. Use 7zip to pack the contents of the directory (all of the .esp and .esm mod files and the meshes, textures, interface, etc. directories) into an archive.
  7. Use your mod manager to install the mod as normal.
On 8/15/2020 at 1:32 PM, Highborn said:

Stop. Sinitar is clueless about stability. 

Some of the mods he recommends are either outdated, or are in conflict with each other. 

Several mod authors had pointed out his mistake, but Sinitar stubbornly insists that he knows better than the mod authors (even though he isn't a modder). 

If you want to fuck over your Skyrim build, then by all means, listen to him. 

36 minutes ago, MurderInc said:

Stop. Sinitar is clueless about stability. 

Some of the mods he recommends are either outdated, or are in conflict with each other. 

Several mod authors had pointed out his mistake, but Sinitar stubbornly insists that he knows better than the mod authors (even though he isn't a modder). 

If you want to fuck over your Skyrim build, then by all means, listen to him. 

It worked for me and many others who know how to properly interpret the guide and not install obvious conflicting mods. His guide actually helped to save my fucked up Skyrim installation in the past.

If some mod authors and you have a problem with him, I don’t care. I trust my own experience of modding this game for 8 years. My Skyrim is stable and ctd-free.

21 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I had this problem, and you have two solutions:

Either don't have sex with Jack (simple)

Or install Brewmasterhal's translation.

If you choose to not have sex with Jack, there is a good chance that the dialogue will freeze up in the exact same way when you try to enter the Squeaky Mast.

Well I have Brewmasterhal's translation all the time. So how can I skip sex with him, and continue quest? I didn't find another way

20 hours ago, Highborn said:

If some mod authors and you have a problem with him, I don’t care. I trust my own experience of modding this game for 8 years. My Skyrim is stable and ctd-free.

The problem here is that you're recommending a broken and outdated guide.

Not everyone has the same level of experience. You're potentially ruining some noob's build by doing this, just like the maker of the guide.

Quit being irresponsible.