2 minutes ago, akshayrajeev said:

Thank you that worked.
Is there any way to check your character's current Karma value using console or some other means?

type on console sqv bd_mq and then scroll up until you find "Lust_var", that's the karma value

4 hours ago, akshayrajeev said:

Thank you that worked.
Is there any way to check your character's current Karma value using console or some other means?

3 hours ago, Highborn said:

type on console sqv bd_mq and then scroll up until you find "Lust_var", that's the karma value

I would recommend enabling debug mode

setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1

1 hour ago, fan8512 said:

Does any one have the save that can win Vilgen's minigame?I've tried many times....

The minigame is unwinnable unless you failed to beat Bobo in the arena training or have worked in the Squeaky Mast.

Even then, you have to stay on the slower speeds.

8 hours ago, theliddtin said:

The minigame is unwinnable unless you failed to beat Bobo in the arena training or have worked in the Squeaky Mast.

Even then, you have to stay on the slower speeds.

It's not working.

That's why I want a save....

11 hours ago, fan8512 said:

Does any one have the save that can win Vilgen's minigame?I've tried many times....

i managed to win it by using both vaginal gape condition and with tired pc. if you just want to see how scene happens when you win, you can use console commands i guess.

setpqv bd_conditional isvaginalgape 1

setpqv bd_sq_sw istired true

also like Highborn said, you should stay at slowest speed during minigame. it takes 2 or 3 rounds to finally make Vilgen excited and take control of pc if i remember correct.

I tried out all of the options you guys have written here and I am always short by around half a centimeter, no matter what I do. Doing it with Bobo does nothing for me, the bar gets as far as half and that's it. Mast + tired PC gets me the farthest, but it's still not enough. When my character is gape the gap is slightly bigger, however.

Well i tested this mod but i couldn't really play it 'cause when i enter the riften jail the game freeze. I know that this is a common issue and i think this should be fixed first before uploading a mod that doesn't work.

I will try to enter the jail trough the sewers now and hope that this works. To wait until the drunken state is gone and enter then doesn't work, also using the console to spawn right there didn't do the trick. Before i installed this Mod here i could enter the riften Jail without any issues. Hopefully this would be fixed in the future.

Edit: I got lucky and could proceed with the quest. I have the mod Inigo installed and this guy could be found in the riften jail. So i teleported my character with a console command directly to him and that works. but still, without this mod i could go in and out the riften jail without freezing the game.

On 8/8/2020 at 9:57 AM, fan8512 said:

On 8/9/2020 at 6:01 AM, kakaer said:

I tried out all of the options you guys have written here and I am always short by around half a centimeter, no matter what I do. Doing it with Bobo does nothing for me, the bar gets as far as half and that's it. Mast + tired PC gets me the farthest, but it's still not enough. When my character is gape the gap is slightly bigger, however.

Just cheese the minigame with setpqv bd_sq_sw vilgen_02_sextalk_cumtimes 0 over and over until you win.

i have a little question, i looked at the walktrough and i don't have some options to choose. I can't keep my promise to lod to get the deadric weapon and i can't prostitute my character to kust. In the walktrough karma is mentioned. what is that? Speechcraft? my speechcraft is on 100.

Forget my question. I didn't read the whole describtion. Now i know what that karma is.

okay  im facing this weird bug... i finished it long ago and im starting it agian with fresh mod installed new game... problem is i ddnt install mfg console this time cuz i saw mod already has that... but during animations i dont see lewd or any expressions  ESPECIALLY DURING BLOWJOB SCENE  her mouth wont open but speech animations are working correctly ... so i installed mgf console... now expressions are working correctly but during speech animations mouth is vibrating while in expressions... so is there any mod priority or plugin lodorder issue.. and if theres any specific load order things i should do to make this mod stable

3 hours ago, sagar123 said:

okay  im facing this weird bug... i finished it long ago and im starting it agian with fresh mod installed new game... problem is i ddnt install mfg console this time cuz i saw mod already has that... but during animations i dont see lewd or any expressions  ESPECIALLY DURING BLOWJOB SCENE  her mouth wont open but speech animations are working correctly ... so i installed mgf console... now expressions are working correctly but during speech animations mouth is vibrating while in expressions... so is there any mod priority or plugin lodorder issue.. and if theres any specific load order things i should do to make this mod stable

I have had that mouth spazzing happen to me too, and I think it got fixed by limiting the framerate by enabling V-Sync.

1 hour ago, theliddtin said:

I have had that mouth spazzing happen to me too, and I think it got fixed by limiting the framerate by enabling V-Sync.

holy shit... wtf... i limited framerate to 30.. and it worked...it was on 60 before.. might need to try deffrent frame rates... thanks mate

So I'm playing through this and having a blast, but I got to the troll scene and can't decide whether to keep it or redo without fucking the troll.

How many scenes will this choice affect in future? Because I really don't want everyone to complain they can't feel anything when fucking my character for the rest of the story :)

I don't mind fisting content, but it is unfortunately presented in a negative way where people complain about lack of tightness and it bums me out thinking my character is ruined and can't satisfy people with her pussy anymore.

57 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

So I'm playing through this and having a blast, but I got to the troll scene and can't decide whether to keep it or redo without fucking the troll.

How many scenes will this choice affect in future? Because I really don't want everyone to complain they can't feel anything when fucking my character for the rest of the story :)

I don't mind fisting content, but it is unfortunately presented in a negative way where people complain about lack of tightness and it bums me out thinking my character is ruined and can't satisfy people with her pussy anymore.

it will affect a couple of future encounters, with people commenting it. If you want your character to be praised for her 'tightness', don't do it with the troll.

However, in the future update, there will be a side quest that will fix the gaping vagina for those who have it.

47 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

Turn on the debug menu and you can turn the condition on and off whenever you want.

6 hours ago, sagar123 said:

just a request... see if its possible to impliment as patch... there are few scenes where player get completely stripped which creates problem like if im using equipable hdt hair and neck collor.. and ofcors the free camera for non cinematic scenes 

No can do, sorry.  Pretty much every one of these is implemented as player.removeallitems which dumps your entire inventory into a target container.  You'd have to decompile and recompile the scripts to make changes to them.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Turn on the debug menu and you can turn the condition on and off whenever you want.

No can do, sorry.  Pretty much every one of these is implemented as player.removeallitems which dumps your entire inventory into a target container.  You'd have to decompile and recompile the scripts to make changes to them.

ohhh thats sad... guess i'll for next update

4 hours ago, thiciathy said:

That would be great, but can you elaborate? I don't see any such option in mod's MCM:

image.jpg.12c7896254838996361009426bb26cc2.jpg

You have to enable the additional debug mode options (which allows you to toggle that condition and a few others on and off) by using this code in the console:

setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1

Yes it says "congif" not "config"

is this normal? are those option supposed to look like this or is it just a bug...out of entire thief quest.. played a lot of times but just cant access olaf H scene... he doesnt offer sex choice.. tried on 3rd day after burd asked me to bring food... theres no vg and bh condition... i dropped all my coines... or do i have to spend it and get to the point where i dont have any coins...or is t related to arena training where i need to eat to get stronger? help! 

ScreenShot50.jpg