One of the best Skyrim mods I have ever played. I am really surprised that there no other story mods like this. The closest to it would be Dark Investigations but this is obviously more rich in content. My only issue is with the lack of quest markers it's easy for me to get lost as I am not very good in exploring story details.

I would love a similar kind of mod for Fallout 4 as the setting of the game seems perfect for Thief's narrative. Anyways thanks for a really unique mod experience.

20 hours ago, craze said:

One of the best Skyrim mods I have ever played. I am really surprised that there no other story mods like this. The closest to it would be Dark Investigations but this is obviously more rich in content. My only issue is with the lack of quest markers it's easy for me to get lost as I am not very good in exploring story details.

I would love a similar kind of mod for Fallout 4 as the setting of the game seems perfect for Thief's narrative. Anyways thanks for a really unique mod experience.

Get Stripped was also similiar-ish. It was a lot more silly but included a number of different paths as well.

24 minutes ago, thelord007 said:

sorry to bother you guys again after getting drunk in the bee and barb the quest isn't moving forward I am not getting the notifications of the quest? can anybody help?

were you teleported to another location after the drink? or are you still at the table?

21 hours ago, Valgo said:

Get Stripped was also similiar-ish. It was a lot more silly but included a number of different paths as well.

I played get stripped a little bit but it's not exactly what I am looking for. I wanted stories which are more dark and serious like dark investigations and thief of course. Skyrim has been out for a long time and I don't think there are enough sex story mods with good writing and realistic scenarios. Maybe because these mods are hard to make. 

4 hours ago, thelord007 said:

I was teleported to the bed and I got my clothes after that no progression. I am using the se version

Have you tried go to Riften's jail to report the crime? If nothing happens, then reload a save and try to meet the thief again and have a second drink this time

8 hours ago, craze said:

I played get stripped a little bit but it's not exactly what I am looking for. I wanted stories which are more dark and serious like dark investigations and thief of course. Skyrim has been out for a long time and I don't think there are enough sex story mods with good writing and realistic scenarios. Maybe because these mods are hard to make. 

Yeah Questmods are hard to make. Delzaron has a couple of them that are mostly large in scale but his always bug out for me after a while.

I have a problem with the buttplug. 

I have now completed the quest (0.95) twice.  Once without receiving it and once with it.  The only difference was the first time I entered the Sunkway.  I didn't see any new dialog or animation options (with the one exception).  But according to the FAQ, Liorel for example should offer me the use of the buttplug. 

Is there a specific rule that I must have received the buttplug before the first training session?  Because I have not found anything that explains the problem. 

I am thankful for all possible solutions.

On 7/15/2020 at 7:43 PM, Highborn said:

Do you have any mod that makes changes to Solitude?

Nein, keiner. Habe das Problem aber gelöst, indem ich einen zweiten Charakter erstellt und die quest bis zur ersten Begegnung übersprungen habe. Dann habe ich ihn mit der Konsole markiert und im anderen Charakter per "moveto Player" zu mir teleportiert. 

1 hour ago, Horus_04 said:

I have a problem with the buttplug. 

I have now completed the quest (0.95) twice.  Once without receiving it and once with it.  The only difference was the first time I entered the Sunkway.  I didn't see any new dialog or animation options (with the one exception).  But according to the FAQ, Liorel for example should offer me the use of the buttplug. 

Is there a specific rule that I must have received the buttplug before the first training session?  Because I have not found anything that explains the problem. 

I am thankful for all possible solutions.

Liorel will only discover that you have the buttplug if you perform the Viarmo position with him.  He can then request that it be used in additional scenes later.

Also, despite it making an appearance in the intro scene for the Skunkway, it is not actually used in any new scenes since v0.9.0

1 hour ago, Horus_04 said:

Nein, keiner. Habe das Problem aber gelöst, indem ich einen zweiten Charakter erstellt und die quest bis zur ersten Begegnung übersprungen habe. Dann habe ich ihn mit der Konsole markiert und im anderen Charakter per "moveto Player" zu mir teleportiert. 

Gut gemacht

7 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Liorel will only discover that you have the buttplug if you perform the Viarmo position with him.  He can then request that it be used in additional scenes later.

Also, despite it making an appearance in the intro scene for the Skunkway, it is not actually used in any new scenes since v0.9.0

Gut gemacht

Thank you, next time I play, i will try this. 

So I'm a bit stuck atm. Currently I have just become a city guard of falkreath for catching the phantom. Phantom escaped and I got my papers/armor. 

My current goal is to get into the jarls room and steal a item, then telly out with a crystal. Problem is jarls room is locked, with a guard standing in front, and talking to the girl on the throne doesn't yield anything either. The door just says I can't enter yet, and I can't find any dialog that will progress the situation. I have tried talking to most people in the city but zoe just says are you done yet, the guard captain just says I should be out paroling (which i feel is a hint, hence why I started talking to everyone) lod doesn't have anything to say, and neither do the people at the graveyard. Checked the inn, but nobody there seems to have any quest related dialog. I even went back to where I captured the phantom to see if maybe I am suppose to catch her again, but she isn't there. 

found a walk through on page 156, says a party starts at 20:00. I have tried to enter at different times but guess I must have missed that. Was there ever a hint to the fact parties happen at 20:00? because that seems super random and no information was available in game to figure that out. Well, off to see if that works.

34 minutes ago, cet15b said:

found a walk through on page 156, says a party starts at 20:00. I have tried to enter at different times but guess I must have missed that. Was there ever a hint to the fact parties happen at 20:00? because that seems super random and no information was available in game to figure that out. Well, off to see if that works.

Yeah, it's weird but the party is only from like 20:00 to 01:00 or so.

I would try to modify a line to make it more explicit that you're trying to get in during a party at night, but there aren't a lot of lines of dialog I could use for that.  Maybe I can extend one of Zoe's lines to mention that the jarl has a party every night, but why would she know that?

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I would try to modify a line to make it more explicit that you're trying to get in during a party at night, but there aren't a lot of lines of dialog I could use for that.  Maybe I can extend one of Zoe's lines to mention that the jarl has a party every night, but why would she know that?

maybe the door guard could comment something, like when you ask if he ever gets sleep time, he says something like he is needed because the Jarl parties every night and you'll soon see for yourself; or something like that

could give some dialog to Nenya (that's the name of the jarls steward if I remember correctly) along the lines of "what are you doing here, If you're here for the party your early, come back later tonight" She was the first person I was drawn to talk to for information, so she would be the best person to tell the player. Plus she basically runs the place, so would make sense for her to know that information.

35 minutes ago, grdx9 said:

Any news on the update and its content?? 

Curious if there will be any changes to previous content (the boy at the lake, whiterun and such). 

Probably not. Dogma is focusing on finishing the main story. Don't think he will revisit those scenes for now.

Is it possible to help Viggi get into Solitude and get the porter scene on the same play through. In the walk through after helping Viggi section it says I need to find another way into Solitude. Does this mean the porter one or does another way unlock apart from paying 1000 gold?

6 minutes ago, akshayrajeev said:

Is it possible to help Viggi get into Solitude and get the porter scene on the same play through. In the walk through after helping Viggi section it says I need to find another way into Solitude. Does this mean the porter one or does another way unlock apart from paying 1000 gold?

Yeah, you can have both. You need to be fast. After your first talk with Ikol, the porter will start to move the boxes around, so there is a time limit until he finishes all of them. You need to resolve Viggi's situation, if you don't sleep with the pirates, it's easier to do it. When you get Viggi into town go hide into the boxes in the docks and the porter should carry you into the city.